Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,722 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927300 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Pls what pages can i read to see Tobi asslicking anto. Pls help
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nkesexy(f): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2018
I just witnessed a Mina moment...wow so Miracle chose clothes for Nina to wear...oh Lord! if this love is fake pls give me this kind of love o....chai

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by viciati(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2018
lolade9:
When you get to page 2709 turn left,u will na see one bending corner by your right hand side.you enter and then go straight ooooooooo..u wee see it undecided

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2018
lolade9:

Page0000 I guess. Oluwatobiloba did nothing of such. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Good morning beautiful people!!! Had a yum yum night rest?
smiley smiley smiley
It's a beautiful day to top up our votes for our Princess Nina.

My able and wonderful Ninavites, Miravites, Minavillers, Nina Lovers, let's do some more for her please. Remember it is not over until it is really over.
VOTE Nina for continued awesomeness on your screen.

A lovely day I wish us all...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2018
Nkesexy:
I just witnessed a Mina moment...wow so Miracle chose clothes for Nina to wear...oh Lord! if this love is fake pls give me this kind of love o....chai

Lemme epp you say amin... Amin Jesu! grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2018
MamBi:

Nooooooooooooooo! She needs to go back to Lolu. I liked when she was with Lolu and the Toracle boys were competing for her affections... grin grin
Sigh
We dont want anyone competing for affections again
TOTO can be happy together.
How could you have liked them together tho? I thought everyone complained of how boring their coversations were.
Anyway sha Loluforce are done with LOTO

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2018
Hello Minaville, we have less than 10 hours to go,please keep the votes coming for our baby. She can't leave yet biko,ejoo,Nd'Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teetam: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Heebah:
Your guy is slowly killing his game. He should get over mourning Anto. Haba,na woman e come find for BB house angry
I’m praying for him. But have u seen him yet?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Nkesexy:
The thing about dis kind love is dat,its still d same woman that will start complaining later dat her man is suffocating her and doesnt let her make her own decisions. We don see d part 1,2 and 3 of dis type of love. Other parts will keep unravelling itself. All i can say is 'Yinmu' cheesy angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:
I'm yet to get over the Mina moments I had yesterday, I remember and grin like a fool. grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

My favourite moments;

Mina doing hugs while others fought, they were in another world entirely, our world. tongue

Yobo calling Nina to ask for her bed space while in HOH's room. Yobo Stan my pumpkin! shocked shocked kiss kiss

MeeMee carrying Nina after the match before others joined him... I Stan a man that supports his woman! kiss kiss

Teddy in admiration asking my yumyum how she was able to catch abi kick out his shots, asking if she was okay and my yellow banana said yes which got MeeMee saying "I'm proud of you". Please limme lemme faint again abeg! embarassed embarassed cheesy

And my Tonacle ship sailed with Yobo calling them non stop. Oh lawd! Only me, all these awesomeness... grin cheesy grin kiss

And the King crowned it all by closing the deal last night. " Nothing changes between Nina and I after this house, except from her end, probably. I've told her we're storming IMO together!" Rochas!!! I need a Mina statue biko! grin kiss kiss kiss

Dear Collins, make my Mina dreams come through. You're free to take aunty Julie. embarassed embarassed

Dear quoters, let me be delusional in peace. Tanchu too. kiss,

nawa ooo...is this obsession?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Biggie should inform the housemates that the 2 returnees are not fake Hms and that they are part of the game. So they can be nominated.
No matter how we rant and complain if Anto is not nominated in d house. She must get to the finals.

Before u know it Alex, Rico, Lolu and Nina may not get to finals. U might just surprisingly see Anto, khloe, Ceecee Tobi n Miracle as last 5. As for Teddy A n B weda saved this week or not , they may not get to the finals. They seems to be the most hated in the house. And once they are up with a Stronger mate? Its goodbye.
Ceecee is the strongest among the 4 up this week.
Am not voting this week. And It would be wiser for viewers whose favourite HMs are not up to vote to save a weaker HM. Please who voted for Anto? The margin was much and I was like geez. On seeing 1% for Angel I realised Annekka had more fans than even some that are still in d house like Alex n Teddy A n B but Angel affected her game.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
Biggies house is boring this morning.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Lolu is massaging(or should I say back rubs) Anto
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Lolu is massaging Anto.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2018
eksbabe:
I’m praying for him. But have u seen him yet?
Yeah,i saw him dis morning. Carry duvet cover himself like person wey get malaria fever angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2018
tommyaffairs:

Its actually true, i have a colleague of mine too that said they have a whatsapp group by which they all sent 3k each to ceec's sister for voting....

The scam i was refering to was ppl collecting suposed voting money and spending it on something else as the guy in the picture did.

CeeC isnt going anywhere for now sha

hailings

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teetam: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2018
The clueless boy has finally found what hes looking for.

I cant believe I was rooting for this Tobi. Ceec is this that, shes troublesome, shes all you call her, but guess what this isnt even about ceec.

For me it is now about Lolu, how does Tobi feel cuddling up to Anto with Lolu in the picture.

Has he ever tried to even find out what happened between them and attempted to resolve it? What a guy.

Im highly disappointed in Tobi and I pray this move does not backfire. You dont do that to you male acquaintance or friend.

I cant imagine Miracle breaking up with Nina and moving on with another babe in the house. I m not sure hes that desperate. No wonder Miracle has more fans and is winning the money. ..Tobi is too childish! Arghhhhhh

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Good morning beautiful people!!! Had a yum yum night rest?
smiley smiley smiley
It's a beautiful day to top up our votes for our Princess Nina.

My able and wonderful Ninavites, Miravites, Minavillers, Nina Lovers, let's do some more for her please. Remember it is not over until it is really over.
VOTE Nina for continued awesomeness on your screen.

A lovely day I wish us all...

I want to believe you forgot Team Miracle- many of who are voting for Miracle's Nina like mad, because they want Miracle to be happy, cos they believe in their friendship, cos they like Nina maybe?
A lovely day too

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:
I belong to the craziest team ahswear! Crocodile silver? cheesy

Faro faro, faromeh! Our wedding entrance song is legit! kiss kiss

Text Vote Nina to 32052 biko. We love y'all and God bless you. kiss
Crocodile Silver issa beautiful colour but it's always scarce. Lemee goan start combing the market, don't wanna hear stories, good thing I get complementing shoes already...Issasurewedding smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2018
teetam:
The clueless boy has finally found what hes looking for.

I cant believe I was rooting for this Tobi. Ceec is this that, shes troublesome, shes all you call her, but guess what this isnt even about ceec.

For me it is now about Lolu, how does Tobi feel cuddling up to Anto with Lolu in the picture.

Has he ever tried to even find out what happened between them and attempted to resolve it? What a guy.

Im highly disappointed in Tobi and I pray this move does not backfire. You dont do that to you male acquaintance or friend.

I cant imagine Miracle breaking up with Nina and moving on with another babe in the house. I m not sure hes that desperate. No wonder Miracle has more fans and is winning the money. ..Tobi is too childish! Arghhhhhh

Hope you won't land in hospital because of Tobi.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Neimar:

nawa ooo...is this obsession?? grin

I don't think so, I call it Yumyum madness. grin cheesy grin cheesy kiss

Howfar! You don vote? kiss

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
So i saw Lolu giving Anto massage
Warisdis now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Heebah:
Yeah,i saw him dis morning. Carry duvet cover himself like person wey get malaria fever angry
LOL. It is cold in SA
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2018
eksbabe:
So i saw Lolu giving Anto massage
Warisdis now

Saw it too. I think they are both walking through a phase.

Last Last they go dey alright.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Miracle picked what Nina is wearing, made her loosen her hair. They both got to the garden. and he asked Alex if he prefers before and after photos! &
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

I want to believe you forgot Team Miracle- many of who are voting for Miracle like mad, because they want Miracle to be happy, cos they believe in their friendship, cos they like Nina maybe?
A lovely day too
How can I forget our amiable and caring in laws? Ndi Ogo anyi?, Ogo ka Ogo mma? ,Ogo e ji aga mba? In-laws like no other? Mba nu!!!
I did not forget them o, Team Miracle are the "Mira-vites" and I recognised them...
We love Miracle too

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2018
Eeghe:

I want to believe you forgot Team Miracle- many of who are voting for Miracle like mad, because they want Miracle to be happy, cos they believe in their friendship, cos they like Nina maybe?
A lovely day too

Miravites is TeamMiracle na. All these my in-laws sef cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Miravites is TeamMiracle na. All these my in-laws sef cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

I just saw it
I am panicked about Nina I guess
cheesy cheesy tongue

Apologies LadyBlaq
Steal more phones today if you can cool and vote
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I don't think so, I call it Yumyum madness. grin cheesy grin cheesy kiss

Howfar! You don vote? kiss

for Nina abi Tobi? cause Tobi is not up grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teetam: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2018
genius43:

Hope you won't land in hospital because of Tobi.

You are the one that will land in Aro.. See talk...

Please stop being silly, I merely stated my opinion..and i will say it again and again

Im pained that i didnt stick to online voting for this guy, i spent a lot of money. so i am more pained, didnt see all these coming

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.