Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878807 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Heebah:
If this is actually true den a TTT situation is definitely uploading. Biggie needs to look into it with immediate effect

why are people trying to water down the fact that miracle won.

if everyone can be honest, we will all attest to the fact the list for the Friday challenge is always shuffled, because it obviously doesn't favor the first set, just like dis and last week that favoured those that went last I.e lolu and miracle.

Also, tonight was not the first time you see housemates giving clues on how to overcome the task to each other, even in the first week with the triangle puzzle, ifu clearly admitted she was told how to arrange the piece. even last week, Tobi, was giving Alex instructions how to move the spoons.

people should allow, ✈ boy enjoy his win.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
styrese:
Bet on what exactly
The loser would come here and publicly pledge his full support to the winning housemate automatically making you a fan...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
scondy:
The leaked result is out...how come results are being leaked this season sef...it's been accurate week in week out o....so I kinda believe...

Nina -1st; teddy-a 2nd cee-c 3rd bambam 4th

Ok....the percentages tomorrow will determine if finale will indeed be tight ....I see the season being tight sha...I want Nina and Miracle up together next week ....we need to see individual strength to enable us know what's ahead of us
We really need to know why results r being leaked dis season...forget sentiments. This show is fast losing its credibility

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
scondy:

Game has been reset
...so they have all started on a clean slate today
Nope, no clean slate
Biggie said the time still stands

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
scondy:
The leaked result is out...how come results are being leaked this season sef...it's been accurate week in week out o....so I kinda believe...

Ok....the percentages tomorrow will determine if finale will indeed be tight ....I see the season being tight sha...I want Nina and Miracle up together next week ....we need to see individual strength to enable us know what's ahead of us
Aunty mi! We shouldn't push our luck too much oooo. We don't even know where we stand yet, forget the leaked result. Nina and Miracle be up at the same time? Nah only you deh that kind prayer ooo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
scondy:

Naahh..
Wat if Miracle wins HOH..
and Nina is saved grin
I rather see Anto being put up together with Lolu and Rico
These three have d weakest fan base...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
scondy:

Where please? I want to check it out.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ekiseme:
just take one tea spoon of hypo and watch all your bitterness and ranting towards ceece go away, you won't be tormented anymore.

you no go only dey ok las las,you go dey ok forever.
who b d fowl wey dey gve advice?... Abeg swerve jawe.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm happy Miracle won. But honestly a notable mention should go to Rico who opened the game with a fair time & Tobi who paved way for possibilities in the game when all hope seemed lost. Biggie should allow Miracle start the next payporte game to settle those who must have felt cheated starting the game in its seeming difficulty.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Frankdammy:
who b d fowl wey dey gve advice?... Abeg swerve jawe.
d fowl nne gi muru.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
prewtyjulie:

why are people trying to water down the fact that miracle won.

if everyone can be honest, we will all attest to the fact the list for the Friday challenge is always shuffled, because it obviously doesn't favor the first set, just like dis and last week that favoured those that went last I.e lolu and miracle.

Also, tonight was not the first time you see housemates giving clues on how to overcome the task to each other, even in the first week with the triangle puzzle, ifu clearly admitted she was told how to arrange the piece. even last week, Tobi, was giving Alex instructions how to move the spoons.

people should allow, ✈ boy enjoy his win.
You typed all dis epistle cos i said Biggie should look into d issue if its really true dat Alex gave Miracle expo? I am not a sentimental n emotional person,i call a spade a spade...if there is any form of cheating den his winning is not fair at all. I will say d same if any other housemates falls in dis category. Let Biggie review it and also send a sound warning to other HM's to desist from giving expos. After all,its a COMPETITION and not TEAM WORK!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
hazzard:

The loser would come here and publicly pledge his full support to the winning housemate automatically making you a fan...
if I get u right, u mean the loser would pledge support for whoever stays, when the other is evicted between My Teddy and your nina. Then am game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is it only me that saw when Alex told miracle where his paper was in the mud? Me I like miracle and Alex o but that was not cool. Khloe did good jare. Khloe deserves the win.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reussite:
I'm happy Miracle won. But honestly a notable mention should go to Rico who opened the game with a fair time & Tobi who paved way for possibilities in the game when all hope seemed lost. Biggie should allow Miracle start the next payporte game to settle those who must have felt cheated starting the game in its seeming difficulty.

Miracle has been the game opener /starter before
True Story
Chai

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kloe has taken down that fine hair. This girl likes looking like house girl.
Hair that made her look presentable.
Kolo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Aunty mi! We shouldn't push our luck too much oooo. We don't even know where we stand yet, forget the leaked result. Nina and Miracle be up at the same time? Nah only you deh that kind prayer ooo

R u scared? This is my rationale...we have established mina has huge fans ..we know miracle's chances are high but we can't say clearly how sure it is and his individual fan base without Nina fans has not been established ....cos truth is tobi, Lolu and cee-c are gaining fans fast....tomorrow will say if teddy -a fans have gone all out or not....

Now..me I want a Nina win..I know she has a lot of fans but I want to know the base of the loyal ones so we know how farfetched it is....if it is far-fetched...then it 'll be better to just vote miracle then....but if she actually has a shot at winning ...I would rather go all out for her....that's why I want mina up at the same time.

I would really want for once the jinx to be broken...that yes as a female u can be in a romance in the house and be the one to win...

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
styrese:
if I get u right, u mean the loser would pledge support for whoever stays, when the other is evicted between My Teddy and your nina. Then am game
Hope u'd be game when Tobi, Teddy and Mira come up together?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
styrese:
Good luck..
May the best woman win cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ekiseme:
d fowl nne gi muru.
the fowl nke mpagi ye ime.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
hazzard:

Good luck..
May the best woman win cool
u mean the best man cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Anto was applying cream on lolu's hair

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Korrect cheesy cheesy cheesy
oshe11:

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
yvelchstores:
Kloe has taken down that fine hair. This girl likes looking like house girl.
Hair that made her look presentable.
Kolo
As in ehn. Rico helped her loosen d hair lastnight. It was still looking nice, I wonder why she loosened it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
oshe11:
Hope u'd be game when Tobi, Teddy and Mira come up together?

I'd be game cool cool cool grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ranking based on Instagram followers.

1. Khloe
2. Tobi
3. Miracle
4. Cee-C
5 Alex
6. Nina
7 Bambam
8. Teddy A
9. Anto
10. Lolu
11. Rico

This is a clear indication of who has more fans at the moment. You can't split your followership on Instagram, so this can't be used as an excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
rossyc:

As in ehn. Rico helped her loosen d hair lastnight. It was still looking nice, I wonder why she loosened it.
my theory-she hasn't been taking her usual drugs so she needs to be able to scratch her hair when withdrawal sets in. The girl na werey.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
senatordave1:
Am happy that ceec didnt win but am sad that miracle has now overtaken tobi's overall payporte record time by 1.10mins.but i wonder whether anto will continue where she was evicted or will restart
I beg to disagree Miracle is only ahead of Tobi with a time of just 10secs. Tobi was initially ahead with a min & 2secs

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
XML33:

1. Khloe
2. Tobi
3. Miracle
4. Cee-C
5 Alex
6. Nina
7 Bambam
8. Teddy A
9. Anto
10. Lolu
11. Rico

This is a clear indication of who has more fans at the moment. You can't split your followership on Instagram, so this can't be used as an excuse.

followers dont mean fans or voters..half the followers on bam bam page are trolls waiting to be unleashed...
ask dee one if you doubt...the guy block people tire when he left the house

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
XML33:

1. Khloe
2. Tobi
3. Miracle
4. Cee-C
5 Alex
6. Nina
7 Bambam
8. Teddy A
9. Anto
10. Lolu
11. Rico

some HMs like Khloe already had at least 10k followers before entering the house while others were on less than 1K, so it is hardly fair.

Coupled with the fact that Khloe, once again, had the chance to be out of the house for about four weeks and build her followers with her online presence.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
sukhothai:
followers dont mean fans or voters..half the followers on bam bam page are trolls waiting to be unleashed...
ask dee one if you doubt...the guy block people when he left
Very True, though we don't always agree angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
senatordave1:
Am happy that ceec didnt win but am sad that miracle has now overtaken tobi's overall payporte record time by 1.10mins.but i wonder whether anto will continue where she was evicted or will restart
Tobi will get his lead back, no worry.

No be just 10 secs difference? Next Friday, Tobi will be back on top, where he rightly belongs

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:
some HMs like Khloe already had at least 10k followers before entering the house while others were on less than 1K, so it is hardly fair.

Coupled with the fact that Khloe, once again, had the chance to be out of the house for about four weeks and build her followers with her online presence.

Khloe has over 30,000 fans than Tobi who is second. Even if you deduct 20,000 followers from her, she'd still be on top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.