Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3879002 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
@mohoizua,Jibs4luv, I'm here, wasn't banned.. smiley

So after the arena game, housemates are back to the house.

TeddyA is looking for his slippers... He's told ceecee is the one with it, he calls out to ceecee
Ceec is running from outside to the dressing room, she returns the sljppers

Miracle and tobi are gaming in the kitchen area, they are taking turns, Alex walks past and miracle gives her that shoulder greeting and chop knuckles..

Alex is mopping the floor

Miracle and tobi are outside to continue their gyming.. Alex joins

This is bb, store room is now open.
Miracle and tobi goes in, there's legend and Jameson..
Tobi is singing Jameson as he hugs the bottle.

Nina is eating her fish, miracle goes to hold her waist, I think he's asking for fish.. She's laughing

Bambam offers Ceec legend, Ceec says she ain't interested, she's now in christ.. Bambam says ok

TeddyA says he can imagine himself a pastor, they laugh and he acts how he will be speaking and performing miracles..
Ceec and bambam are describing how girls going to the church will be putting on short dresses because of the pastor.

TeddyA is gisting koko and Rico about guns.. He talks about his personal gun, says it's for his safety not for looking for trouble, talks about his mums silver white gun also.. Gists them about an incidence where his babymama was almost shot by gangsters if not for his baby who was about 8 months then..

Bambam is sad she didn't get to the third stage of the game, shooting.
Ceecee says that was the stage she was looking forward to.

Anto is helping lolu cream his hair..

The guys are paying for eggs now.
Miracle is preparing noodles and eggs..

Housemates in the kitchen excluding bambam, ceecee, nina.. They are in the garden gisting..

Alex shouting at teddyA not to take her meat, jokingly calls him armed robber, says that's why his hair is like that..

Koko speaking with Pakistani accent, lolu and teddyA joins her..

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lolu hugging khloe from the back.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
sukhothai:
followers dont mean fans or voters..half the followers on bam bam page are trolls waiting to be unleashed...
ask dee one if you doubt...the guy block people tire when he left the house

Good point.

Something tells me BamBam might attempt suicide. Let's just watch and see.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
Zozo06:
So after the arena game, housemates are back to the house.

TeddyA is looking for his slippers... He's told ceecee is the one with it, he calls out to ceecee
Ceec is running from outside to the dressing room, she returns the sljppers

Miracle and tobi are gaming in the kitchen area, they are taking turns, Alex walks past and miracle gives her that shoulder greeting and chop knuckles..

Alex is mopping the floor

Miracle and tobi are outside to continue their gyming.. Alex joins

This is bb, store room is now open.
Miracle and tobi goes in, there's legend and Jameson..
Tobi is singing Jameson as he hugs the bottle.

Nina is eating her fish, miracle goes to hold her waist, I think he's asking for fish.. She's laughing

Bambam offers Ceec legend, Ceec says she ain't interested, she's now in christ.. Bambam says ok

TeddyA says he can imagine himself a pastor, they laugh and he acts how he will be speaking and performing miracles..
Ceec and bambam are describing how girls going to the church will be putting on short dresses because of the pastor.

TeddyA is gisting koko and Rico about guns.. He talks about his personal gun, says it's for his safety not for looking for trouble, talks about his mums silver white gun also.. Gists them about an incidence where his babymama was almost shot by gangsters if not for his baby who was about 8 months then..

Bambam is sad she didn't get to the third stage of the game, shooting.
Ceecee says that was the stage she was looking forward to.

Anto is helping lolu cream his hair..

The guys are paying for eggs now.
Miracle is preparing noodles and eggs..

Housemates in the kitchen excluding bambam, ceecee, nina.. They are in the garden gisting..
I believe Teddy, He did great at the shooting stage
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
XML33:

Khloe has over 30,000 fans than Tobi who is second. Even if you deduct 20,000 followers from her, she'd still be on top.
you can only judge if you knew how many fans they had before they entered the house, and how many they will have once they leave

For instance, Bisola didn't have plenty IG followers while inside, the likes of Miyonse and Uriel had more than her sef, but since she got out, she has topped them all. Same applies to some of these people

Meanwhile, gauging actually followers doesn't stop at just the numbers you see on the Followers list. You check out how many Likes their posts average, how many views and most importantly, how many comments

EG....Tobi has more than 17K more followers than Miracle on IG

But the average posts on Tobi's page get about 50-80 comments, while the average post on Miracle's page, gets over 100 comments

You cannot also remove the possibility of some pages buying followers, that is especially why the amount of likes and comments goes a long way in determining if real people follow a person, or they are deceiving the public with spam followers

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I'd be game cool cool cool grin
Kikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
@ all those saying Alex told Miracle where his name tag is, the ninjas always reshuffle the mud before the next housemate starts his or her turn. So there is a huge chance that the name tag won't be where Alex saw it. Miracle won fair and square

yvelchstores:
Kloe has taken down that fine hair. This girl likes looking like house girl.
Hair that made her look presentable.
Kolo

As in ehn! No be small vex I vexed when I saw her this morning looking like an old village woman. Hair that was still very neat and fits her well.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
See person face

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Teaser0904(f): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
codedguy1:

Those HMS no get sense. The later ones will probably find their names quicker because the ones that did first might have unearth them.

If I dey there any name I see wey no be my own I go hide am for one corner of the rubbish while still looking for my own grin grin

I go chook am for one tight corner anyone after me will buzz out finding it grin

Tobi will be scared of only miracle now to beat his time.
Lol,you are very wicked.Miracle won hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eeghe:

They did
For everyone
There is a disturbing trend on here sha
Would be shameful if it were not funny
They should eat and swallow whatever would make them sleep well today

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
XML33:

Good point.

Something tells me BamBam might attempt suicide. Let's just watch and see.

I once said bambam was too deep and emotional, she takes certain minor/little issues to seriously bt sm1 said I had no idea wat deep was. I hp she doesn't do anything stupid outside d house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Biggie should have told the Ninja to scatter d Mud bath before the next competitor start

They did
For everyone
There is a disturbing trend on here sha
Would be shameful if it were not funny

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:
you can only judge if you knew how many fans they had before they entered the house, and how many they will have once they leave

For instance, Bisola didn't have plenty IG followers while inside, the likes of Miyonse and Uriel had more than her sef, but since she got out, she has topped them all. Same applies to some of these people

Meanwhile, gauging actually followers doesn't stop at just the numbers you see on the Followers list. You check out how many Likes their posts average, how many views and most importantly, how many comments

But the average posts on Tobi's page get about 50-80 comments, while the average post on Miracle's page, gets over 100 comments

You cannot also remove the possibility of some pages buying followers, that is especially why the amount of likes and comments goes a long way in determining if real people follow a person, or they are deceiving the public with spam followers

Since you are such a pro at analysing this sort of data, could you analyse the Instagram information of all the remaining housemates taking into consideration the number of followers they have, the number of comments on their posts, the number of likes on each post and probably even investigate all their followers and use the data in determining who has more fans, and then post your deduction on this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:

You're wrong about Bisola's part. Bisola had the most fans inside the house last season and that didn't change. Bisola was already had some fans before the show. Her IG fans were 40k plus at the start of last year's show.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Am happy Miracle won but Alex told him where to find his name

If you heard it, then biggy heard it too

Let's wait for the cancellation of the win grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Is it only me that saw when Alex told miracle where his paper was in the mud? Me I like miracle and Alex o but that was not cool. Khloe did good jare. Khloe deserves the win.

Ninjas reshuffle the mud after each round
Housemates always give tips
Starters are always reshuffled too

Miracle won
Fair and Square
cool

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
jaxxy:

I once said bambam was too deep and emotional, she takes certain minor/little issues to seriously bt sm1 said I had no idea wat deep was. I hp she doesn't do anything stupid outside d house.

The chances that she'd do something stupid is quite high given that she'd definitely be excommunicated from her church, probably ostracized by her family, trolled endlessly on social media and shamed by people in the environment she lives in.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
hazzard:
If only teddy8 would put his ego aside and call Toracle to give him tips and lessons on how to be a winner.. I'm sure his self esteem would have dropped drastically. Given the way he started week 1 up until date..
The nail on the head would be on Sunday. Watching Nina saved. Before watching himself and Bambam get evicted from the house.
#prayforteddy8 tongue

I voted for teddy A so he can't leave dat house. Bambam wud go and any other person if 2 are been evicted.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eeghe:

Miracle has been the game opener /starter before
True Story
Chai
Oh I didn't know
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
The look on Tobilee's face as his brother won gave me life
Miracle's quick peck to Nina too
MiNaTo and giving me life

We have divorced Cecelia but I like seeing her perform well on Fridays and Mondays

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
jaxxy:

I voted for teddy A so he can't leave dat house. Bambam wud go and any other person if 2 are been evicted.
leaked result be giving you liver ahbi?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
XML33:

Since you are such a pro at analysing this sort of data, could you analyse the Instagram information of all the remaining housemates taking into consideration the number of followers they have, the number of comments on their posts, the number of likes on each post and probably even investigate all their followers and use the data in determining who has more fans, and then post your deduction on this thread?

Thanks.
I don't waste my time on irrelevant research.

My knowledge of spam followers and such comes from YouTube, and the comparison of Tobi and Miracle was an observation from someone who is actually invested in this show.

So, no, I cannot help anyone here deduce such, but feel free to make your personal research

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reussite:

Oh I didn't know

Always better to know before posting, don't you think?
People read these things and form opinions from here
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibibioesan(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Another beautiful bit
Miraa and Tobilee did awesomely well last week two
with Miraa leading Tobi by a tiny bit
Lolu bested them
I am sure they are buzzed by today's performance, I am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
safarigirl:
I don't waste my time on irrelevant research.

My knowledge of spam followers and such comes from YouTube, and the comparison of Tobi and Miracle was an observation from someone who is actually invested in this show.

So, no, I cannot help anyone here deduce such, but feel free to make your personal research

It seems you aren't good with sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
May be the celebrities came through for Teddy A this time around cos how would U explain Teddy A leading Cee-C with 7% after the last poll result of an over 5% advantage Cee-C had.
Would be interesting to see Miracle, Tobi, Lolu, Nina & Teddy A up again & we might see a situation of either Mir, Ted or Tob clinching the 1st position.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Samueltemi337:
See person face
grin

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Housemates set to play a game, teddyA has called bambam, ceecee and nina to come in and join..

Ceecee tells Alex to take off her scarf, she wants to know of its Alex or amuche she is seeing..

Miracle, tobi in a team, lolu tells tobi he wants to join their team..
Teddy on the other team, they are looking for who to join him, bambam and koko joins him.

The game is about playing a tennis ball and ensure it enters any one of the arranged cups on the table.. The cups have drink, so whichever cup the egg enters, the other team consumes the content..

Tobi (I think) gets the first one.. TeddyA drinks the Pepsi in the cup..

Commercial break..

Housemates using nina's name to sing..

Koko just said her hand is as k as her leg... grin

Koko tries to sit on ceecee 's thigh, ceecee doesn't allow her, she says it's wrong that there are guys in the house(she could go sit on them).., koko asks where are the guys

Miracle about to throw, housemates are calling him faro farome.. (his latest hit song)

Koko gets a point now

It's 2-2 for both teams..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reussite:
May be the celebrities came through for Teddy A this time around cos how would U explain Teddy A leading Cee-C with 7% after the last poll result of an over 5% advantage Cee-C had.
Would be interesting to see Miracle, Tobi, Lolu, Nina & Teddy A up again & we might see a situation of either Mir, Ted or Tob clinching the 1st position.
I laff You in spiritual powers....

WHEN THAT HAPPENS, PRAY 3 PEOPLE SHOULD BE EVICTEDgrin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reussite:
Not just the celebrities,We TEDDYNATION put in much effort this time after last time's disaster

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eeghe:

Always better to know before posting, don't you think?
People read these things and form opinions from here
Cheers
Yea true that!
Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.