Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878885 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
I can see dat here are two cliques in the house
1) Toracle brothers, Alex and Nina
2) Cc, teddyA, Bambam, Lolu
Anto and Khloé and Rico are just neutral

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Vanessa88:

Nope, just being real... u don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that..

Meanwhile, I like ur analogy from the Bible
realness is not the topic here, except u are a prophet of doom
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
So Khloé acted in jenifas diary season one after being asked by Cc which films she has acted..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
ottohan:
I can see dat here are two cliques in the house
1) Toracle brothers, Alex and Nina
2) Cc, teddyA, Bambam, Lolu
Anto and Khloé and Rico are just neutral
So we thought until CC nominated Bam n Ted

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
She's spilling tomorrow
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ibk03:
Alex is a pig!!!!!
How can u touch period blood intentionally to scare tobi.. She didn't even wash her dirty hands and she is back touching the duvet..

Dirty 'Mushin' girl
What did I say the last time? She's always had an experience of being called dirty hence the dirty word label. I could camouflage as a psychologist or maybe I'm just a psychopath.. God forbid the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
If Khloe doesnt go to bed soon she will spill.
She has been throwing hints around and i think Teddy is getting it
She just said if only Alex knew, she would take the name off(Leo’s name tag on the bed)

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
kelizosuy:
Don't mind the stupid girl

Never liked her I swear angry angry angry

Tap running mouth

To think she was my first likee in this house is simply unbelievable ..,and also unbearable for me to remember and deal with
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Investorbj: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
u sure say khloe no dey act for cameras?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
This klohe of a girl be like wetin them vomit tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
Khloe just spilled that Lolu has a babe outside and has been lieing to Anto
She says Anto wont get back with him because she doesnt dig lieing niccurs.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peacenaija(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
This anto hype is too much, she's that she's this... The girl is just like everyother HMS, I'm sure if they give them case study to analyse, don't be surprised if lolu beats her..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mannylex(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
Khloe just dissed Lolu in a rap line as regards the Anto brouhaha.

This lady would spill soon.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chai..
Khloé d fear me ooh..
But I believe dat she is in control of herself..because teddy asked her and she said dat she is ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
khloe u this lizard, running ur dirty mouth anyhow, i knw why ure pained, u came for tobi but he was giving anto attention, trying all ur best to spoil him and anto's friendship, they will soon table ur matter, i trust anto sha, when she faces u, u will go and beg to leave the show

last last will still receive strikes and be kicked out again, na only time e go take

ure talking like a fool, english hard u, housemates are telling you to go ahead, ode is firing on thinking she is too much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
alarmednigerian:

U people shd fear God sha o, how did she cause the 2 strikes? Was she d one that told him not to answer biggies call or was she the one that sent him to conspire against her. CeeC has issues no doubt but don't accuse her falsely.

He was distracted by her.....deal with it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
peacenaija:
This anto hype is too much, she's that she's this... The girl is just like everyother HMS, I'm sure if they give them case study to analyse, don't be surprised if lolu beats her..
anto is worth the hype and more, if she was out spoken she will own this show, class is permanent

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
ottohan:
Chai..
Khloé d fear me ooh..
But I believe dat she is in control of herself..because teddy asked her and she said dat she is ok
She does....
Na Aproko she be
They cnt stomach news about som1 for long. She's indirectly spilling

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
She's just saying things from the outside world

I pray biggie addresses it on Sunday
Eeghe:

To think she was my first likee in this house is simply unbelievable ..,and also unbearable for me to remember and deal with
angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by braimeddy: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is Khloe high tonight? Cos she's really going crazy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
ottohan:
Chai..
Khloé d fear me ooh..

She knows what she's doing

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
MrBigiman:

Thanks man, don't mind that dude, he agreed that all her bad characters are real and then tries to absolve her of all her wrongs because of her sexuality that he can't vouch for. Is being a virgin a criteria for being uncultured, bitter, proud and ill-mannered?, the only thing keeping CeeC in that house is the so-called big wings and cash her family and friends have to squander. If she was left on a level playing field she should either be disqualified or evicted by now. Let me continue my Easter flexing jare.
When I see painful rants I laugh...
Sunday never reach una don deh cry.... If u know u know. the way the payporte game ended this evening, that's the order of winning for the prize.
Miracle, cee-c, khloe,.........

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Samueltemi337:
Quote me when it happens
Nina 31.11%
Teddy A 30.60%
Cee-C 22.19
%
Bambam 16.10%
For record purpose! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
styrese:
realness is not the topic here, except u are a prophet of doom
I meant realness being realistic, considering the fact that he's got a laissez-faire attitude generally to the game, which is the focal point here

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Koko just called Leo a Leopard to Alex’s hearing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omo na Khloé get dat house..
See as Cc and noisemaker Alex just dey quite..
Khloé wants to disturb Alex and she is complaining..so Alex hate noise..lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Rico has inderictly told told her dat she is spilling because she is high

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
I have decoded khloe's stinking strategy.she wants to divide mina by putting things in nina's head since she cant break miracle.immediately they returned to the house on monday,she started it.now,she has sensed that ceec weakens tobi's fanbase just like teddy discovered and wants to bring them back together.if she succeed in this plan of uniting ceebi and dividing mina,it will duvide their fanbase and boost hers according to her estimation thereby putting her in a good stead to win.
Fortunately and unfortunately,she cant break mina but can manipulate tobi since hes patient and emotionally soft.we tobi fans must start praying for ceec to go this sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Khloe sha no get direction.. Even if she is given 100 chances.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Change of plans,efe is no more coming for tomorrow's party,ebuka will be coming with banky w
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
eksbabe:
Koko just called Leo a Leopard to Alex’s hearing
Leo must have rejected khloe outside. Even if he won't date alex, I'm sure he prefers her to khloe.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
Vanessa88:

I meant realness being realistic, considering the fact that he's got a laissez-faire attitude to the game, which is the focal point
Ur wrong and I think u are a hater, cos is crystal clear that he isn't laissez- faire, u just chose not to see the efforts he puts in their weekly task that have even earned him immunity before as a favorite housemate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.