Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878854 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:
I have decoded khloe's stinking strategy.she wants to divide mina by putting things in nina's head since she cant break miracle.immediately they returned to the house on monday,she started it.now,she has sensed that ceec weakens tobi's fanbase just like teddy discovered and wants to bring them back together.if she succeed in this plan of uniting ceebi and dividing mina,it will duvide their fanbase and boost hers according to her estimation thereby putting her in a good stead to win.
Fortunately and unfortunately,she cant break mina but can manipulate tobi since hes patient and emotionally soft. we tobi fans must start praying for ceec to go this sunday .
rather, you pray that bbn efcc don't come after you for collecting begging for recharge card under false pretence undecided lipsrsealed angry

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amehrada: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:
Change of plans,efe is no more coming for tomorrow's party,ebuka will be coming with banky w
Change of plans? Where u bin take see say na Efe dey show b4?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:
I soo hate people whose strategy involves getting into other peoples', and trying to hurt them
I never can deal

I honestly can't stand them. I'm glad I never liked her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Alex gbegborun, cant u see Toracle are having a conversation?
They are talking bout the turf war task(not sure bout the name).
They are both disappointed in Anto’s way of handling the whole thing and thought she messed up.
They think she acted that way because of her issues with Lolu and chose to use that to excuse her actions.
Tobi said he cleared her and Mira doesnt want to talk about it because he knows she got the memo that she fell his hand(in his words)

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Ode, him wan come form itk like 3gulder,lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Ekiseme:
rather, you pray that bbn efcc don't come after you for collecting recharge card under false pretence undecided lipsrsealed angry

Stop attacking d guy about recharge card it ain't Funny any more !...let's move on to greater height and enjoy new things ..senator keep being you .remember pure heart is key no matter what they tag you

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Miracle to Khloe: i am Miracle and i dont tolerate nonsense grin
Khloe: i mean your real name and i think he repeats the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Miracool
Clearing Khloe since 1900
She ports again
Deaddd

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2018
tortee:

Stop attacking d guy about recharge card it ain't Funny any more !...let's move on to greater height and enjoy new things ..senator keep being you .remember pure heart is key no matter what they tag you
it ain't funny either for him to be attacking ceecee all the time.

We go dey all right last last Sha, na here everything go end.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Ekiseme:
rather, you pray that bbn efcc don't come after you for collecting begging for recharge card under false pretence undecided lipsrsealed angry

This line is lame already. We have all begged for something at a point in life.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2018
eksbabe:

I heard it.....lwkm

As they shun Koko eh...

Na em she carry her rap and alcohol go

Toracle oooooooo grin cheesy cheesy

These guys be exposing strategies left and right grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:
Miracool
She ports again
Deaddd
He doesnt say much but he hits the target

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2018
styrese:
Ur wrong and I think u are a hater, cos is crystal clear that he isn't laissez- faire, u just chose not to see the efforts he puts in their weekly task that have even earned him immunity before as a favorite housemate.

Efforts that have been futile
That's the best he has come close to winning..
By being fav housemates alongside Nina whose upped her game by winning hoh and mvp
Let him keep basking in that one euphoria lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:
Miracool
She ports again
Deaddd

Walahi Toracle eh......

Baddies cheesy

I see as Tobi dey look am

Miracle no even look ...tell am say he no dey

Take nonsense .....no dey take rubbish

Kwaaaaaaaaaaa!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

well it ain't for me, so piss off.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YummyNaricle: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Has joking about teddy A failing and the number '8' become lame too?

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Ekiseme:
it ain't funny either for him to be attacking ceecee all the time.

We go dey all right last last Sha, na here everything go end.
No mind that alter ego of deadlymatilda.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Vanessa88:

Efforts that have been futile
That the best he has come close to winning..
By being fav housemates alongside Nina whose upped her game by winning hoh and mvp
Let him keep basking in the euphoria lol
Naa I think ur the one basking in the euphoria cos those HoH and arena game thingy are nonsense compared to the ultimate prize and his fans appreciate him the way he is, that's what matters not ur opinion

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Geezeem:

Walahi Toracle eh......

Baddies cheesy

I see as Tobi dey look am

Miracle no even look ...tell am say he no dey

Take nonsense .....no dey take rubbish
Kwaaaaaaaaaaa!

I knoww
She can only try with Nina like she did before
The good thing is that Nii will tell Mira as usual
Lol

Toracle of Life
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:25am On Mar 31, 2018
eksbabe:
What does she even intend to do with his surname? Her script has been decoded faster than that of bitto's.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Apparently Miracle and Tobi are disappointed in Anto
"She know say she ef up! I no want follow am talk"
Also they like Alex
Miracle, " she get pure heart"
And there I was waiting for Alex to go to bed cheesy

Alex spoilt their talk
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Toracle brothers and their wife [alex]... Their laughter no b for here.. It comes natural

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2018
YummyNaricle:

Has joking about teddy A failing and the number '8' become lame too?

Nope, not yet. It might become lame when 3-4 other HMs have that 8%. For now, it's uniquely his!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Meanwhile Rico is not attracted to Khloe
At all
Or does anyone see it differently?

For what it's worth? I dont want him to fall for her
Even though I know he won't
The way he sleeps has been revealing

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:30am On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:

No mind that alter ego of deadlymatilda.
glad you got the joke, some people wan come turn am to serious issue.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:
Meanwhile Rico is not attracted to Khloe
At all
Or does anyone see it?

For what it's worth? I do t want him to fall for her
Even though I know he won't
Lolz, Rico is not attracted to any lady there he is just a strategist.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Kayode biko take us back to the brothers abeg

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Toracle also feeling the new Anto is different
@task behavior
Me "we know why, she wants to start up "destruction boys and Anto" movement"
cheesy

They should just nominate people for me mahhhn
(Beverly's voice)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 12:36am On Mar 31, 2018
styrese:
Naa I think ur the one basking in the euphoria cos those HoH and arena game thingy are nonsense compared to the ultimate prize and his fans appreciate him the way he is, that's what matters not ur opinion
Clearly, u re allowing sentiments to becloud ur judgment and being complacent with mediocrity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Frankdammy:
the fowl nke mpagi ye ime.
akpa amụ gị there, isi adirọ gị mma.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:37am On Mar 31, 2018
ottohan:
Wow!!
Miracle is such a smart guy!!
Immediately he saw d new moon he was able to guess dat dey were entering a new month...such a smart dude grin
Lolu is the smartest. He confirmed that 2 days ago was 29th. That was more precise.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Kayode show me Teddybam before I sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.