Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3914428 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
dominique:

Please o, let me be biased in peace grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Treasuredlove:
because one is not vocal doesn't mean the person is dumb. She is highly intelligent from what I have seen of her and what matters in the game. People should stop putting her down. Because pple started calling her dumb in the beginning does not mean the name tag should stick. Someone like me, I get tired of conversations easily....in my mind when someone keeps gisting about one thing that I am not at all interested in, I just shut down and find escape route
Stop being so judgemental. She gives the guys space and that is a good thing
Nina? Not just intelligent but highly intelligent grin grin

wa to the wuu

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Dey sleep type na undecided undecided

Make I go baff abeg, I refuse to be Ahneekalized, Mbanu! angry angry
Chai!! shocked shocked shocked . Since morning lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
dominique:

Please o, let me be biased in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please who watched BBN1...
Can Ebuka dance?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifunayalov:
@Geezeem and 3bear

i dont know if youre male or female

but i honestly like you guys and love the way you reason and analyse the game.

spot on!!!

(back to my hibernation mode)

[1quote author=Geezeem post=66302244]
I disagree

When You give someone negative vibe, usually they can feel it (a lot of people can)

Teddy has said he feels a negative vibe coming from miracle

And Miracle has told us the origin of that

Miracle only started to mellow towards Teddy due to the song thing

Till tomorrow those two would keep nominating each other and it's not about competition

As for Tobi ....

There are certain attributes that draws people to each other

Sometimes, this same attributes repels them if not harnessed well

Toracle are two of a kind.....same and yet so different

An iron recognizes an iron and can only sharpen it

They both know what each other know in terms of reading the game

They both know they are each other's biggest competition

I'll be shocked if they haven't read the body languages of the returnees

Cos as if to corroborate this, they decided to do a song to know who has more fans !

The truth is .....when someone knows what you know

You move with caution around them

If those two weren't friends in the house, they would nominate

Each other as their biggest competititor every single week

And now.....Tobi probably thinks that miracle has an upper hand

As per his thingy with Nina and trying to meet up with that

with every every grin

I hope they won't play each other before the last day...

It would be the biggest betrayal of the season

In the meantime......my contract with them ends on the last day

their eyes are so revealing when they discuss the game

They are more relaxed with each when they joke and banter

I like the way Nina sometimes gives them space when they talk privately

Unlike Alex undecided

Many thanks

Oh......I'm a female

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
jibs4lv:
3bear how far grin

cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

grin grin
Abi naw grin unless only one HM would be evicted angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:
It is simply gonna be amayzhing if the last couple/pairing standing is MiNa (will know tomorrow)
I would dance
I would drink whiskey
I would be in mily heaven
MiNa House
The 2018 BB Show
kiss
Isn't alcohol a risk factor for lots of nasty things
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Anyone please, did Biggie reward Lolu for winning last week’s payporte game?
I’m just asking ohh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:
Anto cee c miracle and Nina making khloe's hair.
They are all eating,

They are all sitting in the lounge.

Anto just got up and left.

Khloe has a twin sister? shocked

She just said when she was younger, her mum gave her and her twin sister money to go to make their hair but it seems she (or her twin) barbed the hair.

She then says that's why she even went to her secondary school, because they don't make hair there.

Anto is back.
Seems she went to keep her plate,.

Anto is gone again.

Khloe is considering cutting her hair.

She says she wants to make adesuwa's hairstyle.
She says she can use her hair to bet, because she cuts her hair every 3 months

She says that it's just this her hair that has lasted for a year.

Cc frankdammy
chop kiss... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ninjas just brought in some chops for Miracle( Congrats Miracle for winning Payporte games)

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
This ice-cream is too yummy plss.
Hmmmm yum yum

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
eksbabe:
This ice-cream is too yummy plss. Hmmmm yum yum

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
senatordave1:
I like nina but i wonder what would be her relationship status after the show because i dont see miracle continuing with her.
I'm very sure you have more important things in your life to worry about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Use your anger boil yam na. It's TeamMina, comprising of people with different fav but gat made love for both of them. Our main job is to ship both of them to final, everyone is free to go with their winner at that point. I'm for Mina till day85 and Nina for the money, same goes for Giel. Anyways, where did you keep this your hot busybody and concern when Nina was getting slutshamed and being ridiculed with different demeaning names?

Cc Threebear 3bear
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lool shouldn't they wait for Miracle to take his own share first before dipping their hands into the treat

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Giel:

Can I know from you? embarassed

Lol cheesy

K.....First .....do you believe that statement to be true?

That Nina completes her sentences in the DR?

Do you believe she is more articulate and coherent there ?

Your answer will pave a way for you to KNOW my tots on this grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Heebah:
Chai!! shocked shocked shocked . Since morning lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy grin

Iyamm lazy like that. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
So because the guys have refused to spend money on some things, the ladies think they are stingy lol
Especially Lolu, Tobi and Rico
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Lool shouldn't they wait for Miracle to take his own share first before dipping their hands into the treat

I knowww
angry
I wanted to reach in and slaaap
cheesy
(Nina hustled one for him after all)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
Hian
Stop quoting me with this horrible pictures joor
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:

I knowww
angry
I wanted to reach in and slaaap
cheesy
(Nina hustled one for him after all)
Lol smh

Yeah Nina can be thoughtful like that cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
eksbabe:
Hian Stop quoting me with this horrible pictures joor

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nina wants to use the toilet but group leader says she should wait for all what she ate to settle and use later cheesy for the sake of their task.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
I just need this moment to say a huuuuge Yummified congrats to YumMi Miracle the Toy Pilot
You made millions happy last night
cool
kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by switlily25(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teddy Toilet is shameless!
He has never won any game in the house and he is the first person to grab the ice cream like it's his right.smh

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol smh

Yeah Nina can be thoughtful like that cheesy

Wifey YumNa
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jibs4lv(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
can't just imagine how your phone gallery 'll look like with all this your horrible pics undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.