Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3939424 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Munzy14:

Exactly. Also, fun loving and easygoing. He left as the 7th HMs to leave or so. Ebuka now, is still same ebuka in BBN 2006. character wise. but to night, its like they are going by Saxophone way with saxokay. Again, he made a signature of being a host with sweet fashion sense like no other as part of changes he has undergone from 2006 - now.
Did he ever get naked in the showers?
Ebuka's nudity would be a delight grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Heebah:
Awon conspiracy theorists,who is Kayode d cameraman focusing more on? We need to know who is leaving on sunday for our peace of mind cheesy. Meanwhile Bambam has been going on and on about how Nina is weak,i would love to see d shock n confusion in her eyes wen she realises people prefered the 'weak' Nina to her. It will be a big shock to her, dats if she is leaving tomoro cheesy cheesy
if ke? Her brother is already at lagos waiting. She is going! I just wish two people will be out. The house is too full.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
A song composed for my belove TEDDY A...

IT goes like this

if dem like dem fire caterport of envy
them throw us bomb of jelousy
our nation go they stronger
see dem nor fit make us go down
because na we get this season
and na we go win this season
we nor care wetin them talk now
and wetin them go talk later
we match with our teddy
and forever we shall be wining

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Twoclans:

Really? How was his game? Did he play well? Sorry I am asking so many questions. I am just imagining an Ebuka in the house.

he is married. Wake up already.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:

Those two sadists
Dominique is the only admin with a beautiful heart .
The former looks like he will be difficult to work with
While the latter looks like he thinks too highly of himself.
Dominique is relatable and human
And i am not saying this so she can decrease my sentence grin
To think tomorrow is Easter
When our lord jesus rose to heaven
And forgave all men their trespasses.

Sorry for quoting you but if Dominique must reduced or unbanned you, she must do likewise to my banned moniker.

3bear no attack me because i no get strength this afternoon
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
jibs4lv:
another reason why I hate them (miracle fans) , they think they are everywhere and everything undecided
Funny seeing u use the "8"

I'm like;

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Befairinjudging: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
Funny seeing u use the "8"
I'm like;

According to your meme
You are like yhoooo nikker
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
yvelchstores:
he is married. Wake up already.

Why do I need this information ? angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
3bear:
Did he ever get naked in the showers? Ebuka's nudity would be a delight grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Frank65:

Excuse me sir, please what do you consider a meaningful conversation? How many of these housemates have had any serious conversation devoid of criticising fellow housemates or analysing the BBN game?

When they were introduced on stage, Cee-C was classified as an intellectual, has she ever engaged in any intellectual conversation and she is even a lawyer? Or should we talk about Alex that only shouts Leo up and down and goes to diary room to express her bitterness towards fellow housemates. The housemates that used to engage in intellectual conversations like Ifu, Leo, Angel, u guys voted them out.

By the way, everybody must not know how to analyse the moon or discuss quantum physics before u consider the person smart. We all have our strong areas. That's why I laugh when guys say that Nigerian girls are dumb because some of them don't discuss Buhari or fouriers equation grin. That's not their area. Why not discover her strong area and bring it up and see if she won't make u look dumb. Just like Nina, her strong area is wig making, Miracle's strong area is aeroplane. It doesn't make them dumb in anyway. U should also commend Nina because she is always around when few of those intellectual conversations are taking place, quietly listening and learning.

Someone who is always willing to learn like Nina, will become conversant with other areas of life with time.

Few corrections from your post; Nina is still an undergraduate and she might not have lived all her in Owerri, which explains why she lacks exposure.
your analysis is an articulated bullshit but I don't intend dissecting it bits by bits but just your last stanza . So everyone from owerri is not exposed ? Maybe it's true because me self the call grapes 'lemon'

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Investorbj:
just imagine they evict two people tomoreow and its now teddy and bambam.? imagine

I don't want Teddy to go (waaaaay after Nina mu though)
(Hides from my house)
tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Eeghe:
She also plans to destroy Toracle
Sheesh
And Anto has been slammed too
(Nobody in this house loves you more than Cecelia! I have been out, I know, blah blah blah"wink
And had to talk bad about KBrule
Toxic

Cecelia has a weird and antagonistic way of showing her love.

Why is Tobis game always under treat and other people have to protect him from those treats or run to his rescue.

Miracles game has been rock solid and watertight. Hes in control of his game. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Heebah:
Awon conspiracy theorists,who is Kayode d cameraman focusing more on? We need to know who is leaving on sunday for our peace of mind cheesy. Meanwhile Bambam has been going on and on about how Nina is weak,i would love to see d shock n confusion in her eyes wen she realises people prefered the 'weak' Nina to her. It will be a big shock to her, dats if she is leaving tomoro cheesy cheesy
Her hampering that Nina is weak should at least give you an ideal it's not game wise but mentally !! And is Nina mentally weak ? EVEN THE Blind can affirm postively to this without watching the scripted BBN

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
gustav25:
your analysis is an articulated bullshit but I don't intend dissecting it bits by bits but just your last stanza . So everyone from owerri is not exposed ? Maybe it's true because me self the call grapes 'lemon'

grin grin U are funny.
Well, the post I quoted postulated that Owerri is an urban city, therefore, anybody living there should be exposed. So, I was only asking him if he is sure that Nina lives in Owerri. What if she lives in a village? We don't know her residence for now grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
This tobi and Mira's friendship is fast becoming parasitic.

The only thing Mira has gained from it was a useless save.

Meanwhile we all know who is winning this task since there is only one artist in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who else is huge on live band performance like me? Can't wait for tonight's Parry!!!

And expect my TomatoJos, Omalicha1, Lolo1, Mrs. Yumyum to slay as always... Ni, Ni Ni! You go baby! kiss kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
gustav25:
As in eeh. The way layman tags people that aren't residents in lagos as not exposed amuses me. They easily forget, exposure is different from self development. All i know for sure is that, every HMs is undergoing exposure in that house. once they are out, The quickly switch into self development and upgrading for those that are into it before this particular exposure. Considering these current housemates, I see nina as probably the best lady that will leverage on this exposure to excell in the real world.
For the issue of mistaken that citruits fruit as grape, many learned Nigerians are guilty of that. And I don't think it's a yardstick to judge if someone is dumb or naive.
People go on twitter or instagram and quote themselves or likeminds. And immediately run down here to share screenshots and tag it twitter people said so or whatever. Sometimes the way they exaggerate issues by sugarcoating eeh!!!. You will wonder.
They have personified twitter. With words like.
twitter is mad. twitter is buzzing. Twitter is on fire etc.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Befairinjudging:

Sorry for quoting you but if Dominique must reduced or unbanned you, she must do likewise to my banned moniker.

3bear no attack me because i no get strength this afternoon
Do I know you?
When was the said encounter that allegedly caused your ban
I cannot recall...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bamike and cee c's outfit too to much for them,

I love Nina's outfit, appropriate outfit for Alex.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Whats the task about?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Teddy A lolu, anto and koko

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Biggie I have noticed ur unfairness to Teddy on many occasions, so because you know he won the flex condom task, u have refused to announce it. Welldone o,Let me hear that he left that house tomorrow, u and whoever u planned to win will be in for it angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
I want to see Tobi's painting

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Another round of arts and crafts.
Everyone painting and designing. And they have to wear their football outfits.

Please what's this task about.?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Frank65:

grin grin U are funny.
Well, the post I quoted postulated that Owerri is an urban city, therefore, anybody living there should be exposed. So, I was only asking him if he is sure that Nina lives in Owerri. What if she lives in a village? We don't know her residence for now grin
I swear ,I get your savvy view and from the aproko I got from here from that lady that said she must see nina after the show just to tell her how she and miracle dey do her for body ( Mumu woman) ,she lives at the back of Concorde hostel which is definitely in new owerri inside owerri. Now for the fans of Nina ,just to paint it that Nina's naively self is lack of exposure, they have gone all the way to tag Owerri a city filled with walking non-exposure people like their Lord and personal Saviour Nina . Me kwa ,I no too Kno exposure and na im make me the call udara Orange

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Cecilia of all people dey beef person dancing ability, tsk tsk! I need that her dancing meme biko, anybody? angry
#GoDownLow#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
jaxxy:

Cecelia has a weird and antagonistic way of showing her love.

Why is Tobis game always under treat and other people have to protect him from those treats or run to his rescue.

Miracles game has been rock solid and watertight. Hes in control of his game. Hmmm
Let me answer you paragraph by paragraph.from your first paragraph,ill say ceec doesnt love tobi.it could be obsession thats caught up with the script she brought to the house.what ceec displays towards tobi is not close to love abeg.no offence intended.
From your second paragraph,i agree with you totally.i have identified several reasons why its so but to avoid long epistles,let me shorten it.miracle choose a girl hes somewhat compatible with,tobi didnt.miracle is cautiously social,tobi is ultra social.miracle did some feasibility studies about the housemates in the first few weeks before jumping into the fray,tobi didnt.miracle is not as patient as tobi,very hard to manipulate and sometimes ruthless.tobi is open to manipulate and soft emotionally.there are other reasons but let me stop here.i still believe before 22 april,tobi can overtake miracle with all things being equal

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
styrese:
Biggie I have noticed ur unfairness to Teddy on many occasions, so because you know he won the flex condom task, u have refused to announce it. Welldone o,Let me hear that he left that house tomorrow, u and whoever u planned to win will be in for it angry
See this one ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
meemee outfit kiss Tobi and Rico. I like Rico's outfit as well kiss

Live band y'all.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
oshe11:
See this one ooooo
Don't let me twist that ur baby's mouth o, its not funny
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3bear: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
styrese:
Don't let me twist that ur baby's mouth o
Lol....

Honestly what were U feeling like, thinking U have anything on biggie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.