Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890881 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:
An anonymous source on twitter just tweeted that ceec and ebuka dated for 3 years before he dumped her for his current wife and she hasnt forgiven him.he compensated her with bbn spot.that explains her cold abd insultive attitude towards ebuka.most times an advert starts whenever she goes on that tirade.i stand to be corrected.

I believe hundred percent. For her to call ebuka this one. The way she disrespects him. I had that feeling that she must have had something to do with him. I don't believe he left her for his wife , im sure, it was more of a side kick. Which man will legitimately date cecee? It won't take a month for her to show her real character. The guy will run! You see when I wrote that she got this thing on a platter of gold so did everyone else. Hence they all behave entitled! This years big brother ehnnn!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2018
funnynation:
RedDistrict Kindly help me and activate my GoTv Channel 29. My IUC NO: 4622350922. I watched BBN last year but this year it is not showing again.

keep checking it as they are working on it, sorry bro

i'll get back to you when i get a full response

Mina!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
7Alexander:

I'm sorry, but you guys keep harping on Lolu's 'intelligence', and I'm beginning to wonder what this notion is based on. This is because I'm yet to see him display 'intelligence'.

He is eloquent and articulate no doubt. Intelligent? Well...
He is verrrry intelligent! Is it easy to be a GM of a company with over 300 staff under u at age 29? So yes...he is intelligent. Deal with it cheesy tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Frankdammy:
this post reads no meaning, u dey sleeptype?

Ehnn naaa. Mumu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2018
Heebah:
He is verrrry intelligent! Is it easy to be a GM of a company with over 300 staff under u at age 29? So yes...he is intelligent. Deal with it cheesy tongue

Pure water company tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2018
scondy:
Its funny how alex, ceec , tobi , khloe and lolu are dissected and labelled by the very same peoole that scream decampaigning when miracle's faults are highlighted.

Why r their teams not screaming they are being decampaigned ...or is Alex not up this week too?

Safari girl, you r a miracle fan ...own it ...stop hiding under the guise of general critic. Nothing wrong with it.

For me to move from miracle to Nina, there was obviously a reason and i can talk about him....u can't deal look away.

Vote for who u love...the best man would surely win.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2018
undertaker002:
by the time we start with Nina e no go funny..
because we de keep quiet don't mean shiit....yours is bad mouthing .. you have been insulting miracle since day one..

ask teddy fans wassup ..the hell they went through when we faced teddy..

can you imagine rubbish? A slut that says she's only had sex twice in two years but went on to fvck a guy she just met double the number in just three weeks..we are managing her and you are talking nonsense..
upon that she still gives Collins shoutout ...

Of course ....please go ahead...it's your keypad and data ...type away....

Nothing u say will change anyone's mind from voting except by personal conviction....anyone can say what they want...I can also defend how I like ...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Godpikin4:
So Rico fans have given up

Y'all made the right decision though... grin

#teamwastenomoney cheesy

You never can tell,they might be voting underground just like lolus fans the first time lolu was up.
That is why i get pissed when people say Miracle is safe.The only way a housemate is safe is by fans and enemies voting .

Team Miracle please lets keep voting and voting .The only way our fly boy will be safe is when Ebuka says so on sunday and that can only happen when we vote .

And yes we are going for the highest percentage,that is what gives me :::::::::::::: grin

Vote Miracle kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2018
spongeisback:
Someone on this thread said they've being keeping "quiet" about Nina and by the time they finish with her it won't be funny!

I was so eager to see the insult that will make team Nina "go through hell" and it was the same old boring Nina had sex,she's a slut,she had sex with a guy she just met, blah blah blah. Sounding like a broken record boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Nina met Miracle outside the house hope you all saying they "just met" have that information and if you don't you're not really a Miracle fan just a noise maker.

Nina talks about Collins, Miracle calls Nina when she's with her boyfriend so if he has no qualms about that then why're you a STRANGER THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW EXISTS COMPLAINING ON HIS BEHALF?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2018
funnynation:
RedDistrict Kindly help me and activate my GoTv Channel 29. My IUC NO: 4622350922. I watched BBN last year but this year it is not showing again.

"Kindly bear with us. We are currently working on activating the channel for you. Thank you for your understanding."
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2018
dominique:

Hmm, Lolu is fast becoming the voice of reason in the house. I'll try to redeem my pledge to Eksbabe and Carammel and send some votes his way.
Yes! Thats d moniker...Carammel. I promised her i will vote for Lolu wen he is up. I have been cracking my brain since cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Tetragramaton:

I believe hundred percent. For her to call ebuka this one. The way she disrespects him. I had that feeling that she must have had something to do with him. I don't believe he left her for his wife , im sure, it was more of a side kick. Which man will legitimately date cecee? It won't take a month for her to show her real character. The guy will run! You see when I wrote that she got this thing on a platter of gold so did everyone else. Hence they all behave entitled! This years big brother ehnnn!!!!!

I doubt his story jare...cee-c has a way of speaking to imply things that are not ....She won't say it directly so she can easily deny it but she would imply a situation that is not....She knows him in passing most def cos her family business is into advertising(outdoor, billboards..etc) ....and she is the company secretary so he may have done 1 or 2 jobs for their clients

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:30am On Apr 04, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I'm a totally different person offline. I indulge people here to kill off boredom and look for trouble. grin cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue
Hmmm...i see! I believe u,we have a lot in common cheesy wink tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by spongeisback: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2018
I hate being called a liar especially over flimsy things.

Who else remembers when Nina said she and miracle met over a year ago?

That he took her number and he calls her and they speak for hours even in front of her boyfriend?

That her boyfriend told her that he knows that when she enters BBN house Miracle will disturb her?

You can't call Nina a slut and not call Miracle a slut solicitor because they both had sex. He wasn't forced. He was a willing participant.

Him having sex with her once may be a "mistake" but 1,2,3 and other times we don't know about makes him a willing participant.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2018
scondy:

Of course ....please go ahead...it's your keypad and data ...type away....

Nothing u say will change anyone's mind from voting except by personal conviction....anyone can say what they want...I can also defend how I like ...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Doing it for Alex.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:33am On Apr 04, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Mr n Mrs Mina angry angry angry
Na so angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2018
spongeisback:

That he took her number and he calls her and they speak for hours even in front of her boyfriend?

That her boyfriend told her that he knows that when she enters BBN house Miracle will disturb her?

You can't call Nina a slut and not call Miracle a slut solicitor because they both had sex. He wasn't forced. He was a willing participant.

Him having sex with her once may be a "mistake" but 1,2,3 and other times we don't know about makes him a willing participant.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Pure water company tongue tongue tongue
For ur mind! Jealousy ta da da da da!! *singing*
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by poshest(f): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2018
MC galaxy just dropped 300k to vote for Nina

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Chail I need a video mbok
YumMinaYum:

Aye mi! You missed it? shocked shocked

That was the highlight of our Saturday parry na...

Singer: you love Miracle?

Nina: *Spreading her arms with a huge smile* I concur

Singer: you love Nina?

Miracle: I concur

Singer: that's not loud enough, you love Nina?

Miracle: *adjusts agbada* I concur! We die here!! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2018
spongeisback:

I dont think its over a year dey met o...i think she said it was after d auditions dey bonded n started exchanging calls undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:
An anonymous source on twitter just tweeted that ceec and ebuka dated for 3 years before he dumped her for his current wife and she hasnt forgiven him.he compensated her with bbn spot.that explains her cold abd insultive attitude towards ebuka.most times an advert starts whenever she goes on that tirade.i stand to be corrected.

I dont think this is true cos according to your post Cynthia Obi-uchendu and Cynthia Nwandiora are supposed to be rivals but at the commencement of bbn3 when Ebuka posted something on IG asking if we have a favorite housemate yet Cynthia Obi-Uchendu responded saying Cee-c. I think that was why people called them siblings initially

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2018
7Alexander:

Blessings! Well, as they say 'slave owners always whip the slaves who are most easily whipped.'
Alex's fault is that she is being real in a game filled with so much fakeness and make-believe
7Alexander:

Blessings! Well, as they say 'slave owners always whip the slaves who are most easily whipped.'
Alex's fault is that she is being real in a game filled with so much fakeness and make-believe
Alex is simply a dirty lying demon. I began to fear that girl when she implied that Teddy forced the condom flex presentation on her which is untrue because Teddy did ask for her contribution but she refused and said she wanted to go sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2018
diadem10:

There's an Iv infusion (gluthio...?) these idiots normally inject themselves with. It alters the chemical system within and bleaches the whole body. I'm still wondering why such people would take risk of altering their physiology and biochemical system. Bleaching from the inside? Lord have mercy.
What are u insinuating exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Alex nailing khloe and Ceecee, Alex might be stupid sometimes but you can't deny the fact that she is brutally honest, even though it won't do her much good...

I just hope her brutal honesty and lack of diplomacy won't hurt her...
Honest kor, Hornwort ni. She's no different from Khloe and Cece, even worse.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2018
rossyc:

What are u insinuating exactly?
it's quite possible to bleach and become an albino over night. The gluthione injection or whatever does it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2018
diadem10:

Alex is simply a dirty lying demon. I begin to fear that girl when she implied that Teddy forced the condom flex presentation on her which is untrue because Teddy did ask for her contribution but she refused and said she wanted to go sleep.
Thats true but shes neater than bambam and ahneeka.moreover,is a bigger liar than her

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Oga, that someone is in a house, reacting to annoying people's provocation towards her isn't the measure of her character and love life.

We saw how Chioma Chukwuka behaved during Gulder Ultimate search and how nasty she was. She had been claiming good girl on Social media. But Aunty has been married since 2005.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:
Ehn...are u serious?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 9:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Lols... So aunty cee c was reading bible. Hmm, this life sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Thats true but shes neater than bambam and ahneeka.moreover,is a bigger liar than her
Yet dropped used pad in the bathroom? Yet wears Nina's bras and people's personal wears? I think you have your own definition for neatness.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.