Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871149 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
i'm scared for my miracle o. all the people in here i thought were MINA or Miraclr fans are actually NINA fans . threebear and eghege(wrong spelling i guess) you guys are the only true miracle fans here. cry
All my vote this week is only for miracle.... I want him to lead the poll this week

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
Are You referring to me?grin
you are one of them o. una plenty.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided Teddy8 fans ehn..
Instead of accepting defeat and promoting Teddy's brand,they are acting like kidos.They are in this mess now because they started all this decampaign brouhaha. And in the end,boomerang took its course. Giving him the #45m won't make him a winner. Just like Munya's president gave him $300k and that didn't write his name in the chronicle of BBA.Uti remains the winner of that season. Teddy's fans are being unnecessarily arrogant.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Akorkor:

All my vote this week is only for miracle.... I want him to lead the poll this week
thank you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
you are one of them o. una plenty.
I knew ITcheesy

Don't be moved by what You see, be moved by the Word Of God.

But hope You have voted for Miracle?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
i'm scared for my miracle o. all the people in here i thought were MINA or Miraclr fans are actually NINA fans . threebear and eghege(wrong spelling i guess) you guys are the only true miracle fans here. cry
Plz stop this...ain't you guys tired of this sh.it? Vote for Miracle. Like Ebuka would say,media Talks don't count as votes,so plz vote for Miracle and let Nina's fans vote her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:24am On Apr 04, 2018
diadem10:

Who agreed on the consensus that Bambam and Ahneeka are the dirtiest? The jealous gossips in the house? Same Bambam that's always the first to have her bath?

I don't listen to gossips and the reason I can't have gossips or manipulative eediots as friends. I deal in facts and in what I can see and from what I've seen so far, no one is as lazy, dirty or manipulative as Alex.
That means your being biased and actually hates alex for personal purpose if you think a woman that doesnt bathe or brush her teeth is ok.no need to argue further.is it not this same alex that defeated all the girls during the wrestling contest? You havent mentioned any instance alex manipulated anyone but you forgot that ceec constantly manipulated tobi.Further arguments with you is needless,its like trying to convince you that Abuja is our capital.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
I knew ITcheesy

Don't be moved by what You see, be moved by the Word Of God.

But hope You have voted for Miracle?
i'm voting for him. that is all i have been doing since monday. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:25am On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Instead of accepting defeat and promoting Teddy's brand,they are acting like kidos.They are in this mess now because they started all this decampaign brouhaha. And in the end,boomerang took its course. Giving him the #45m won't make him a winner. Just like Munya's president gave him $300k and that didn't write his name in the chronicle of BBA.Uti remains the winner of that season. Teddy's fans are being unnecessarily arrogant.
If them like make them donate their Kidney, He remains the SELF PROCLAIMED WINNER that never made the FINALE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2018
MizzD:

He actually said If koko did not propose the fake make up session, he'd have continued to give her space.

If you address an issue weeks or months later with the same level of irritation you had when it initially happened, then it bothered you for so long and didnt give you peace of mind. You probably just thought you ignored, but you didn't, instead you held on to a grudge..

You not necessarily you in this context o grin

I think miracle is vindictive. He addresses issues quite alright but never moves on.. But then its just my opinion lipsrsealed

PS - you don't ignore people here o. Or you mean offline grin tongue

Great !

Good to know he is vndictive

At least no one is accusing him of acting like a SAINT

Or playing a good boy SCRIPT

he is human after all.....good stuff in Bassey's voice

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
madam easy abeg. No be fight.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
i'm voting for him. that is all i have been doing since monday. grin

Thats good. No worry, WE many here but must of US went under the radar so we wouldn't decampaign Nina

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2018
MizzD:

I'm also indifferent about miracle and cant explain why too, but I respect his game. He's very calculative, focused and doesn't do idle talks.

Pearl ko..you're on your own o cheesy..

How's GHkwame by the way tongue grin
Lmao...yeah that's true about Miracle. Plz vote Nina.GHkwame? I no know oooo...my partner that year grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
Hmmm.....

This one U just registeredundecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Plz stop this...ain't you guys tired of this sh.it? Vote for Miracle. Like Ebuka would say,media Talks don't count as votes,so plz vote for Miracle and let Nina's fans vote her.
chill.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
No be fight at all. But it's the truth.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
Hmmm.....

Maybe na 77up grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
Hmmm.....

i replied to the wrong comment. i've been here for a while as a guest. i registered a long time ago but forgot my login details.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:
An anonymous source on twitter just tweeted that ceec and ebuka dated for 3 years before he dumped her for his current wife and she hasnt forgiven him.he compensated her with bbn spot.that explains her cold abd insultive attitude towards ebuka.most times an advert starts whenever she goes on that tirade.i stand to be corrected.
It seems you have me it a point of duty to deride CeeC at every chance, just like your god Tobi does... You guys have failed, your lies do not hold water.. It's Leaking basket... Tobi is not a saint! Tobi is very evil and as frankgiel rightly pointed out he is fucking instigator...

He tries to paint a picture of a chilled guy, but he is cunny manipulator.. This two faced Tobi tried to make Loto put CeeC up for eviction. Tobi goes around painting everyone in bad light.. He has said condescending things about Alex, Nina, CeeC, Lolu and bambam. He is a PRETENDER . I used to like him but I have also seen through the bullshit.. I'll rather waste my vote on Rico the dull boy than Tobi...
TOBI will fail

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Tetragramaton:
This Buffon's saying tobi was not loyal. Didn't miracle nominate cecee when tobi and ceece were fully having something. So what is all this rubbish talk just to discredit him. If he voted against Nina so? Who else would he have picked. Abeg stop this your nonsense story . if you want to talk about something else talk not saying he is not loyal. He gossips. Who doesn't gossip in the house. Face your candidate abeg and let's rest. He is not up for nomination yet you won't keep your hands busy on something else. The time you use campaigning against him. Use it to vote your favourite.
Although i see nothing wrong in tobi nominating nina but ill have preferred if he nominated ceec or anto 1st.i am even happy miracle always nominates ceec,its a kind of punishment to ceec for always trying to maltreat of rile up tobi.just like tobi said yesterday night concerning himself,i also believe that miracle sees anybody attacking nina and tobi as his enemy in extension hence the constant nomination of ceec.whatever tobi and ceec had was an illusion and toxic,miracle foresaw it before anyone else.
For final nominations next week,i pray tobi puts up ceec/anto and leave nina.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Maybe na 77up grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
i replied to the wrong comment. i've been here for a while as a guest. i registered a long time ago but forgot my login details.
Ok bro!
We Cool!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Maybe na 77up grin
No be only 7UP na LIMCA.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
I'm very sure right now that miracle will clear Collins ones his out of that house, king of clearing and forwarding. Teddy said he has a girl friend but when he came out and saw how pple loved him and bambam no be person tellam say make she hold bambam wella during there tour. I'm sure that will still be the case of minas once the come outside. No be person go tell Nina to forget that her sweet mango tree boy friend and focus on miracle, though I know she can't just forget the guy just like that na matter of time after all 90% of women didn't marry there BF.

You are really a Mina fan......50/50 .... grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

Tobi is an ukwu boy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
Ok bro!
We Cool!!!
sis not bro. tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

That means your being biased and actually hates alex for personal purpose if you think a woman that doesnt bathe or brush her teeth is ok.no need to argue further.is it not this same alex that defeated all the girls during the wrestling contest? You havent mentioned any instance alex manipulated anyone but you forgot that ceec constantly manipulated tobi.Further arguments with you is needless,its like trying to convince you that Abuja is our capital.
Well, cece doesn't go back to pretend she likes you when she doesn't. Yeah, she's been manipulative but her manipulation skills are often used on Tobi for obvious reasons whereas Alex's own is about everyone. How could she have lied about Teddy not soliciting her opinion when he obviously did.
And who didn't take her bath? Yeye.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
sis not bro. tongue

Thanks for the correction ma'am

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Twoclans:
Hmmmmmmm
Tobi is an ukwu boy cheesy
I've seen the girl. Very big and Manly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
I've seen the girl. Very big and Manly

I noticed that every time he describes a beautifull woman he is always specific about hips and ukwu.

Even that your fly boy na ukwu boy wink,infact all those male housemates are like that.Its only teddy i was not so sure about his preference .

No wonder women are spending so much on hips enlargement lipsrsealed

All this african men sef .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)