Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878045 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KejiT1(f): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
RedDistrict.... Kindly help me activate Gotv channel 29, it's not been showing since I subscribed today. IUC number is 2019385802.Thanks.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
yvelchstores:
Guys, I know these polls are not conclusive but this is just to show that you can't rest until u have done your best for your fav HM.

Team ****
This poll only predicts the last person correctly.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Ontop bbn matter
You are wishing death
On someone?
Wow...Nigerians!
People should know
Where to draw the curtain abeg.
I thought going on someone's
Page to troll was the most
Devlish thing ever...
But what do I even know?
Let Ceec come out of that house
Lemme see any mofu that will
Go to her page to troll at all
Much less wish her death...
Hmmmmmmm.
The Normal name calling
And worthless arguments
On here is enough.haba Dan Allah
Kai! People should just borrow
Wisdom if they don't have.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
Munzy14:

cc oshe11 the results don land. Steve from Deloitee. Lolz. Sunday go shock the shockable.
I heard 3 HMS are leaving on Sunday.... And I saw Dee1's video on Twitter confirming his return to the house...Sunday is gonna be a shocker indeed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
I heard 3 HMS are leaving on Sunday.... And I saw Dee1's video on Twitter confirming his return to the house...Sunday is gonna be a shocker indeed.
Return gini?

As fake okwai?

***Pardon my Ibo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Shaku, shaku shaku shaku dance, Alex shaku dance for them,Saturday night parry ain't complete without Alex. Have u voted today cos voting ends tonight, Vote Alex Vote dance queen.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Anything is possible, I remember Ebuka asked Teddy if their are things he would do differently or so if he is returned to the house,cos their Is a possibility, those were ebuka's words

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
Return gini?

As fake okwai?

***Pardon my Ibo
yeah..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
three people? Deeone? Two weeks to finale? Be like say biggie dey kolo o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ivyyamor:
three people? Deeone? Two weeks to finale? Be like say biggie dey kolo o
As A fake hm I guess.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mbamifeanyi(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Any other person can win but nt ceeC. If she wins, she will die! Na me talk so

Wht if she appears to be ur sister?

I'm Not buying any brain for u again...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
As A fake hm I guess.
i don't like the idea at all.,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Mbamifeanyi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:

Too bad u didn't recall Sunday was first of April..
U ve joined d 120 Nigerians dat was fooled.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Ontop game matter?? angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
I'm not scared of this week eviction but scared of nest week own. Big brother should find a way to put up anto and khloe up next wk, they must not make it to the finals. Anto has started planning with lolu on how to pour champagne in the house if she makes it to the finals. I'm sure tonaclex dem and lolu will still not nominate next week.
They must reach finals! Let me see if heaven will fall tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

So will you. We're all gonna die someday

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mbamifeanyi:

Too bad u didn't recall Sunday was first of April..
U ve joined d 120 Nigerians dat was fooled.
Who be this? Did I tell you i heard this on Sunday? Abi you just wanted to type? Abeg vote Nina ojare
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
scondy:

But the funny thing is tobi has always voiced his non-appreciation of Nina to miracle now. So miracle knows tobi does not dig Nina...i agree that once u ve a clique of some sort u shouldn't nominate them ...but tobi may nominate even miracle next week and say it has come to that time of the competition ....

Next week you said.....I don't think anyone would begrudge anyone that

Tobi clearly had choices this week but he chose to be a judas among those he hang with most

.......he wanted miracle and Nina gone like

Bamteddy ......I watched him joke about husband and wife voted off

Shortly before he made his nomination .....frenemy undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ivyyamor:
i don't like the idea at all.,
E go make sense.As a real housemate,he had a licking mouth,imagine what will happen as a fake hm grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Beaudame:
Please Team Cee-C, how do you guys do the 2000 online vote thing oo?

I just love Cee-C and her controversies grin, maybe I'm wierd.

Her ds yesterday got me cry .

Munzy14
She is destined to be their. To teach us despite ones flaws people can still love and cater for u. Use this link.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote
Click on her pics register/sign in and Vote.
ones u are done for a particular username. sign out and sign in with more user name.
You can long in with your phone. ones u are done, log on with your laptop or PC and also vote.
text VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
much love from here.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beaudame: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
This comment just want to make me goan borrow 1million grin to Vote Cee-C grin. I love who you hate grin.

This hate speech just makes me keep voting. cheesy

I love drama and she always delivers, na only Cee-C I dey watch sef grin.

Babe knows how to stay strong, trust me she will be fine when she leaves the house.

No need to tell you to VOTE Cee-C. All drama lovers are already voting. grin

VOTE Cee-C grin wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
dominique:

So will you. We're all gonna die someday
Epic! Reminds me so much of William Wordsworth's poem,"the world is to much with us"
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogaJona(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
please o, I tried registering one of my line to vote but I'm not getting the otp msg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I'm not his fan though but I must admit that miracle is just what his name is. Super stable-minded. Ppl with such temperament are rare. Chlor-phleg 50-50 each. Won't be surprised if he wins. His parents gave him d best name. He's a miracle.
yes he really is. Thanks a lot. Please throw some vote his way as well. grin
Please don't wish anybody death, no matter how bad they may seem. Remember coin has two sides

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
Don't know why but this sounds Funnygrin

Wishing you goodluckcheesy
You are free to laugh. In fact that meme is too small to use.
Text Rico Swavey to 32052
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Beaudame:
This comment just want to make me goan borrow 1million grin to Vote Cee-C grin. I love who you hate grin.

This hate speech just makes me keep voting. cheesy

I love drama and she always deliver, na only Cee-C I dey watch sef grin.

Babe knows how to stay strong, trust me she will be fine when she leaves the house.

No need to tell you to VOTE Cee-C. All drama lovers are already voting. grin

VOTE Cee-C grin wink
Drama sweet to watch bro. Not easy to live with. Don't be myopic on d drama. Think further on living with such a person.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
ogaJona:
please o, I tried registering one of my line to vote but I'm not getting the otp msg
Poor signal....Alota people are trying to do the same thing at the same time...Naija network iyaff tire...keep trying because at a time even SMS votes weren't going through too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Gboliwe:
This Nina is a very innocent girl Sha. kiss kiss kiss

Her ultimate birthday gift is a phone.

I mean, she said a phone!

Make small mistake and ask someone like safarigirl or ifyalways same question and see the reply.

Nina na confirmed local Owerri girl na. Nda Nina. cheesy

At 22, a phone was the last thing I'd want for a birthday gift, if I'm spoilt for choice.

I'm sure Bob risky and other Nina lovers will get her a befitting phone once she leaves the house. Our sweet Nina. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Munzy14:

You never can tell o. His goons may decide to empty pockets o.
That's one thing, getting the right spelling of his name is another grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
nickishire:

Please, BBN is not showing on my GOTV too. IUC 4256976460. Thank you.

pls confirm if its working now

"Channel 29 has been added to your account,do confirm viewing status. Thank you."

(1) (2) (3) ... (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread