Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871364 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
tortee:

Bro u r d only Tobi fan that argue with this people for no reason ,let dem say what they want to about Tobi just read and move on..we dont need to defend him on keyboard .no b by who argue pass...enjoy
Am even tired oh.seems today is operation decampaign tolex by ceec fans.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Mind what you say before his fans strangle you oh.i use to underrate him during the first week but hes now grown to become the best housemate.
strangle me? Lol. I'm waiting na. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
diadem10:

Tonaclex is a group of manipulative gossip dumbs. And yeah, Miracle knows nothing about pilot profession except to keep parotting 'flying'. Well, birds also fly.

SMS Vote Miracle to 32052 kiss

Have a miraculous day ahead.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
The tolex Mina and anto back to their spot in the garden.
Same positions. Tobi with Alex.

Miracle in between anto and Nina.

I don't know how I feel about Nina chilling with Tobi cry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jully9: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Akorkor:

All my vote this week is ores for Gnly for ..... I want him to lead the poll this week

I was shocked reading yesterday's write up. They came with the name Team Mina to deceive people. Please decampaigning other team. Face ur team and leave the rest for God. Nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Ceec had borrowed alex bumshorts before and other things from nina.alex is dirty but the house in consensus agreed that bambam and ahneeka were the dirtiest.or what could be more dirtier than a woman that seldoms bathe or brushes her teeth? Alex is obviously the poorest in the house plus she brought the fewest number of clothes hence the borrowing.finally, the time spent on defaming alex would be better if used for your favourite ....
you just had to unleash the Giel in you right there,

Why not take your own advice and leave ceecee the fvck alone.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Am an objective fan,a lot of all you say about tobi seems true but my love for him has quadruppled.several others do what he does much more.even if during yesterday's fight may have been indirectly triggered by tobi,a civilized and trained lawyer should not escalate things the way she did.originating anything thats faulty is not a bad thing,someone will always bring it up eventually.i dont know if the pant is smelly but it is better if she hangs it outside since shes not the only user of that bathroom.leo himself is a bigger manipulator than than tobi and even more crafty.he has not done anything abnormal or abominable to deserve this frenzied,kamikaze attack and hullabaloo from you.

I agree that Tobi is not even 1/3 as bad as he is painted here but Cee'c fans are doing exactly what you do where Cee'c is concerned. You blow every single thing she does out of proportion. You relate majority of your comments to her negatives even when the situation does not involve her. You compare her negatively to people when it is not necessary. So far as you continue to do this, then you should not have a problem with any Cee'c fan also choosing to read situations upside down to favour Cee'c. Its called do me I do you, God no go vex....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Heebah:
Good! Couldnt have been better
Thats gud

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by undertaker002: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
eneabu83:
i replied to the wrong comment. i've been here for a while as a guest. i registered a long time ago but forgot my login details.
and you forgot the email too?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
undertaker002:
and you forgot the email too?
yea i did.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
ninnyanny:
Really now?
Yea, atleast he made our Dstv subscription worth it during his stay, so we don't mind making him happy outside.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
kelizosuy:
Hahahahhahahahahaaha

This one killed me, gaskiya!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
for those always sounding false alarms on low votes:
Everyone knows the story of the boy who cried wolf and who eventually wasn't believed when there really was a wolf.
continue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
styrese:
angry That's the issue, why wasn't the vote channelled to Teddy alone, why share between cece a woman that almost rendered him impotent and bam that we all new was the weakest link on the list. Strategically dont u think Teddy would have kicked CeCe out if Lolu force combined with TEDDYNATION just like Mina did for Nina, Even if I knew the organizers had a preplanned winner angrybut u would have joined forces to cause an upset. But that's by the way, My Teddy is doing great at the moment that's what matters to me.
You have a point.

But I couldn't help but vote bambam as well. I knew she was the weakest but I wanted her to leave with sizeable amount of votes to atleast show her that we (her fans) loved her, this will give her the self confidence she needs.
Just like I loved bambam, some Lolu force members could have loved cece.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PNomsule: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
tortee:

Bro u r d only Tobi fan that argue with this people for no reason ,let dem say what they want to about Tobi just read and move on..we dont need to defend him on keyboard .no b by who argue pass...enjoy
With Tobi, we die there!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
kelizosuy:

It's noott fuuuunnnyyy cry cry

My heart cry cry

I don't even want to imagine anything cry cry grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
styrese:
angry That's the issue, why wasn't the vote channelled to Teddy alone, why share between cece a woman that almost rendered him impotent and bam that we all new was the weakest link on the list. Strategically dont u think Teddy would have kicked CeCe out if Lolu force combined with TEDDYNATION just like Mina did for Nina, Even if I knew the organizers had a preplanned winner angrybut u would have joined forces to cause an upset. But that's by the way, My Teddy is doing great at the moment that's what matters to me.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66425343][/quote]

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
diadem10:

We know Tobi is childish and a manipulative gossip demon. So is his friend Alex. That's undisputable. The Minas are dumb and it's not about mastery of the English lang. How would you not know what your profession entails? Even Nina is showcasing some decent talent in the house because I haven't seen what Miracle offers in the house apart from parading Nina in the house. These are the dumbs that keep parroting nonsense about Lolu.

Eloquence is not intelligence

Intelligence is in application

Action speaks louder than words

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Y'all should wear shock absorber tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Giel:

It's noott fuuuunnnyyy cry cry

My heart cry cry

I don't even want to imagine anything cry cry grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=styrese post=66425397][/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

If you dont know who hates taking her bathe,then you know little about the show and argue based on prejudice and what others have said.we shouldnt even be arguing because your premises and logic is faulty..you have refused to give an instance of tobi or alex manipulating someone because it doesnt exist.or are you mistaking lying and manipulation as having the same meaning? Sometimes its better to pretend than show some of your true colours,ceec should learn that .
stay away from fakery Mr senator,

Try keeping it short and simple,because you're bound to write rubbish while going the extra miles just to defend your useless arguments.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66425451][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogugwo: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
yunafa:
did I just read that teddy a was in an accident last night?

If the accident scene is true,then Cee Cee is really clairvoyant,watched where she was Gisting with Khloe about her dream and said she saw where Teddy was been thrown arrows at and some other stuff I didn't pick up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Ma,am tired of seeing this platonic level.its enough,its time they go ballistically romantic incase alex leaves this sunday.

shocked
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
oshe11:
TeamNina Much Love

#GodGatzMe

Now that's the spirit........big up yourself !

Good stuff.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Am even tired oh.seems today is operation decampaign tolex by ceec fans.
u should have ignored those sadist since, u are just wasting ur time replying them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sms:

Miracle
Nina
Ceec

Alex
Lolu

Ricco

Online:

Miracle
Lolu
Ceec
Nina
Alex

Rico

Biggestgainers

Alex
7.6percent

Nina
7.2percent

Ceec
5.2percent

Biggestdrops

Lolu
8percent

Sunday will be shocking!
Alex might yet survive.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Morning Geezeem why do you think Tobi is not loyal?because he nominated Nina ?

I dont see that act as an act of disloyalty,but then again its just my view i am sure some people have thier reasons why they see it that way.

When TTT nominated Efe last year....what happened?

How was that interpreted and why?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Your becoming petty,i think your akthedream/livelymatilda,ive long suspected it.you try to be a lowkey,floating,moderate ceec supporter/neutral yet you still delve into petty issues like him. just as i dey blank,i go dey blank you from now on.

nna eh,

You and Giel are made for each other angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
kelizosuy:

With this?
I don't think I will watch this Sunday's eviction
For my heart's sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.