Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925565 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kalushaiyke(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Vivuch:
they are too conscious of the camera, they are trying to make the show boring, especially that princess and Cee C, any slightest thing they are already thinking what the viewers will say. The show is becoming boring to me.
Let's see if nomination or eviction will wake them up. A lot of ppl are tired of Cee C and as for princess with her cotonou accent, she should kontinu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Giel:

The difference in bambam's face when she wears make up compared to her face without make up is something else.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ujuslims:
Please who’s this girl kwanu? Is she a new housemate? My brother says she was there in the party.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2018
MizzD:

What's the name of the Angolan babe that left voluntarily making his fine boy partner leave too.. Kai
The guy's name is seydou.
Talia prophesied her undying love for him throughout the show and within two weeks she was getting rammed by 30 secs keagan grin cheesy under the duvet!
Women can do and undo grin
Trust the words of a hoesky at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chelseafan1: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2018
missunknown:
Hahahahahahahaha u are a good orator. Summarised perfectly

Idiomatic expressions are always very interesting when used perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2018
As in ehn? I noticed he isn't comfy with petty gossip.
Dude so mature. Wow
kalushaiyke:
See as Teddy waka comot as e turn gossip. Nigga toh sure jare

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 10:48am On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

How did you know that if you weren't spending just as much time.
Leg wey dey Waka na eye wey Waka pass dey see am!
I was once jobless like you.

After today, I might not post again for days........ but I can bet my testicles you'll be right here.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2018
spongeisback:
Princess and her Libyan accent. She sounds like a pïmp...

Libya kwa? Dead!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 10:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

I honestly doubt it will be the case. Big brother won't be stupid enough to pull such a stunt, the boycott will be legendary!
This group thing is cute and all but evicting someone simply because another couldn't pull off enough votes is very unfair and very stupid....and even more so business wise.
It's been done before.. BBA and BBM..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by skitozblog: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2018
Oh! Sweet LOrd ! Someone is streaming #BBNaija live in Church!� Jesus I am pleading on his behalf forgive him bcux sadly your son (me) is watching too . ����We are not worthy... #BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by skitozblog: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2018
Otedola with the money oo..
Ajinomoto with the sauce.
Princess with the icecream o..
Lolu with the lips.
Anto with the kissing oo
K.brule with the jump.
Bitto with the crying oo
Na konji be the cause. #BBNaija

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gogetta(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2018
MizzD:

What's the name of the Angolan babe that left voluntarily making his fine boy partner leave too.. Kai
Esperanza and Seydou

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2018
skitozblog:
Otedola with the money oo..
Ajinomoto with the sauce.
Princess with the icecream o..
Lolu with the lips.
Anto with the kissing oo
K.brule with the jump.
Bitto with the crying oo
Na konji be the cause. #BBNaija

Nice Rhymes bro. is this original? you should try getting into music smiley smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by skitozblog: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2018
And that is how Angel scratched his butt and smelled it and use the same hand to give HMs bread! I don't care if he washed it because that hand is stained for life ���� only if they saw it #BBNaija

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by skitozblog: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Nice Rhymes bro. is this original? you should try getting into music smiley smiley
lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2018
skitozblog:
lol

Good answer.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 11:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

Not that your shrivelled testes is anything worth betting but you're right, I will be here till day 85 .I'm not going anywhere grin
Good luck finding a job too, hopefully you'll save up enough to afford hair extension. grin
Doesn't change the fact that this is where you exist.

Your claim to fame?..... Being a prop on a online forum.

Get a job, you're most likely under or unemployed to be such a regular feature here.

Think about it when you take a break offline.

BTW. I didn't bother reading what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2018
skitozblog:
And that is how Angel scratched his butt and smelled it and use the same hand to give HMs bread! I don't care if he washed it because that hand is stained for life ���� only if they saw it #BBNaija
What?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

Not that your shrivelled testes is anything worth betting but you're right, I will be here till day 85 .I'm not going anywhere grin
Good luck finding a job too, hopefully you'll save up enough to afford hair extension. grin
ignore him, he was so pained, he started reporting my posts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2018
Rico and Ahneeka are my favourite HMs for now!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2018
Papiikush:
K Brule fell from the upstairs and the upstairs fell from K Brule. Even me I don't know where the upstairs is

Lmao... If you know, you know... grin

grin grin grin Good one!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2018
They're so dirty, look at their dressing room, so unkept..
But princess and Vandora won't quit gossiping...

Indeed ehn, let's not compare Tboss with any of these HM, they ain't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Are they just gossiping or there is something going on? Just tuned in now and they seem like something is going on...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2018
MizzD:
Ahn who locked our thread angry

Anyway.. Teddy was telling fellow housemates that he would talk sense into Kbrule's head tomorrow. And remind him of why he's in the bb house.. Then pricess and angel started making side comments insinuating that teddy should mind his business cos he's not anyone's therapist in the house.

They said it could be a strategy and they are sure he's trending outside the house aLredy. Deeone said the only reason he'll be someone's therapist if the person signs affidavit that he'll give him a cut of the money if he wins.

Khloe disagreed and urged teddy to still talk to him.. Said There's no way it was a strategy as he could have landed on his head and injured himself

I don't like the thought process of dee one, princess and angel.. Every act is a strategy to them.. Yet they claim they don't have any strategy.. It's a competition agreed, but should that stop them from genuinely caring for their fellow housemates.. There's life after bbn Abeg

Princess in particular has an opinion about how everyone is doing. There is something nasty about her when she is gossiping about others. Almost as if she is surprised nobody is into her like that and she then vents with vitriol. Surprised at Angel though because I remember K.Brule saying he knew Teddy and Angel from the outside.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Divay22(f): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2018
Wait o
Who's the puppy between Tobi and Cee c
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2018
FrankGiel:

What makes you think Bitto isn't playing for the cameras

Good question! The same guy that faked back injury and was crying about the injury. Only to enter diary room and tell Biggie he wanted t o use it to divert attention from the fact that he made Alex cry by prompting her to remember dead loved ones.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2018
MizzD:

BBA 7 Star game. Same thing happened to the Nigerian housemates Ola and Chris
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2018
iamJ:
ignore him, he was so pained, he started reporting my posts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pained??.....by a jobless dude that's either talking like a primary school kid or insulting people like a woman?

You're beneath me dude, now you both can go fork yourselves.

I'm not these kids in this section that cower over your daft posts.

What you gonna do? Call me "broke" and "ugly"??

GTFOH. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2018
FrankGiel:

I simply can't understand the hatred directed towards Cee'c.
THEY WANT HER TO FVCK TOBI SO THAT THEY CAN START MOCKING AND SHAMING HER LIKE BISOLA..
THOSE OF THEM THAT HAVE SISTER CAN SEND THEM TO TOBI FOR HOT SEX/CUDDLE..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

I know that they are all there to win #45mill but it doesn't change the fact that they are human being. The house is not exactly 24hour puzzle solving. They drink, they party, they have fun, sooner or later, human urge will take over, even if $100bill was on the line, as long as they are placed in that kind of setting, fvck go come out.
THEY ARE NOT ONLY THERE TO WIN THE #45 MILL.. ALOT OF THEM ARE ALSO THERE TO PROMOTE THEIR CAREER...
ALL THE LADIES CANT BE OLOSHO ATLEAST NOT ON CAMERA..
CEE-C HAS DONE NO WRONG AS FAR AS THIS ISSUE IS CONCERNED..

TOBI MIGHT NEED TO LOOK FOR CUDDLE OR SEX FROM THE OTHER 9 FALE HOUSEMATES IF SHE CEE-C IS NOT READY TO GIVE HIM..

NOBODY.. NOT EVEN BIGGIE CAN FORCE CEE-C TO GO AGAINST HER DECISION
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
Doesn't change the fact that this is where you exist.

Your claim to fame?..... Being a prop on a online forum.

Get a job, you're most likely under or unemployed to be such a regular feature here.

Think about it when you take a break offline.

BTW. I didn't bother reading what you wrote up there.
LMAO, I feel almost sorry for you.
Now let me educate you, I hold a first class BSC result from Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka.... I hold a 2.1 MSC result from Northumbria university UK and I'm currently about to start my PHD in Sydney school of science.
Who the hell are you and what have you achieved in your life to even remotely compare yourself to me ?
You are talking about hardwork ?
When I was in the UK I did three jobs a day, I paid my way though school and sponsored my own PHD application.
The laziest person in our family which should be our dog works harder than you.
My daily earning is certainly more than you earn in a year..... Please keep your advice to yourself, I'm sure you need it a lot more than I do.
grin
Internet gives people a lot of access, in the real world you cannot even stand beside me in any podium, I'll intellectually , verbally and physically obliterate you leaving you in a puddle of your own mess.
You don't even measure up to my shadow!
Look at you advising me about my life when the parody of my life is better than your most treasured memories.
Oga abeg stop touching or you'll get burned further.... Carry your receding hairline and go back to iamj that was about to finish you with fatality. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.