Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3925538 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
shaybebaby:

FYI, baldness is caused by having lots of testosterone. Now, why would that be a bad thing in a guy?

Except ofcourse you prefer men with progesterone. Effeminate, probably sterile with man boobs like the worm you are egging on.
Aunty please don't insult yourself.
Balding in men is caused by a number of things that includes :
And in severe cases diseases eg cancer.

Testosterone has reduced subsequently as science and technology keeps developing, reason why the great deeds of past men cannot be replicated.
The greatest tribe of men the red Indians, the Chinese monarch then called the yun dynasty alongside their neighbors koryo had the most viral men in history with a whole lot of testosterone and guess what?
They were never bald, in contrast they had flowing long hairs often woven to pyramid shape.

Your assertion that every man without a receding hairline is effeminate or doesn't have enough testosterone is the most ignorant thing I've ever read in my life!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Akthedream112:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT... LADIES LIKE HER ARE THE REASON WHY WE GUYS TAG LADIES AS "FISH BRAIN"..
I don't understand how people can be confused. Happy sunday.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:

You hate senseless arguments yet you are trying to engage me in one, undecided

You said big brother won't be stupid enough to evict people in pairs.
I just reminded you that he has done so before,
You asked me when.
I told you,

You now want to turn this discussion into whether they came in in pairs or not when that's not the original argument.
Whether it compares to this season or not and all of that,
That's immaterial to the argument.

The simple point is this

Can big brother evict people in pairs?
Yes he can,
Has he done so before,?
yes he has,

The end.

It's that simple.
even on BBA Season 4 (Revolution) Biggie evicted in pairs and they did not come together

See ehn, just ignore the guy, some people will drag any argument to the ends of the earth just to win

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:

You asked me when.
I told you,

You now want to turn this discussion into whether they came in in pairs or not when that's not the original argument.

The simple point is this

Yes he can,
Has he done so before,?
yes he has,

The end.

It's that simple.
Four people are up every week, three people get evicted. Please pray tell dear giel ,how is that an elimination by pairs?
I await your answers as I recheck the meaning of pair elimination .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shaybebaby(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Still waiting on your visa to the Philippines? grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
even on BBA Season 4 (Revolution) Biggie evicted in pairs and they did not come together

See ehn, just ignore the guy, some people will drag any argument to the ends of the earth just to win
I didn't watch that one, but big brother stargame didn't eliminate by pairs, if they did keagan whose partner was evicted on the third or fourth week wouldn't have won the show.
This is simple logic, why complicate it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jeez, you guys can fight sha! To what end? Una really get strength

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
leave that liar

He is the one that claimed to be a model some pages back, then he claimed to work with Efe, now he is dashing himself degrees

This internet can really build someone's CV sha cheesy

kwa! kwa!! kwa!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:

You asked me when.
I told you,

The simple point is this

Yes he can,
Has he done so before,?
yes he has,

The end.

It's that simple.

someppl thinking faculty dey funi me my dr....

abeg cum chop kiss, oyel dey ur head

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Treasuredlove:
I dunno what led to the kids using potty stuff that khloe said cos I didn't watch it but I will have you know girls in the uni also use potty...why? To avoid infections from dirty hostel toilets. And the removing eyes bit is a very common eye surgery. Almost half my family has done it. We are a glasses family...heck, my father in law just got his done sef
. Lol,so y'all are a bunch of NERDS!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4ouriii: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
only u find trouble, only u report

i'm actually nicer with my main, this thread wan change gear so grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
These kids can't confront me directly. undecided

Cowards seeking safety in each other's arms.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is on front page grin cheesy

T Baby she haf vex grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shaybebaby(f): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

Aunty please don't insult yourself.
Balding in men is caused by a number of things that includes :
And in severe cases diseases eg cancer.

Testosterone has reduced subsequently as science and technology keeps developing, reason why the great deeds of past men cannot be replicated.
The greatest tribe of men the red Indians, the Chinese monarch then called the yun dynasty alongside their neighbors koryo had the most viral men in history with a whole lot of testosterone and guess what?
They were never bald, in contrast they had flowing long hairs often woven to pyramid shape.

Your assertion that every man without a receding hairline is effeminate or doesn't have enough testosterone is the most ignorant thing I've ever read in my life!
Ode omo, for male pattern baldness, the most common type with men losing their hair, testosterone is fingered as the culprit.

All the others you mentioned cancer (which hair loss ALL OVER) is usually as a result of the treatment ie radio and chemotherapy.

Apart from cancer, we have alopecia which in some cases the hair starts to grow back. That would have been the most obvious example for you to use not cancer but I guess the quick Google search you did did not show that.

Now take your lying ass away from here.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Foxrain: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
shaybebaby:

With your first and 2nd class upper? And nigga couldn't even get a scholarship? grin grin

Fvcking liar. Three jobs and that's an achievement? What were you on? Minimum wage? How could you even do that when you aren't allowed to work more than 20 hours a week as an international student?

Take your lies and shove it up your side kick's ass. cool

Losers everywhere. undecided

LMAO, I didn't work for twenty hours. I worked as a temp, a baby sitter and for a bank's customer service unit.
Two of them happened to be for the same person, an amiable, middle class couple that afforded me enough time to carry on with my studies and the customer service work was at night.
Usually I wouldn't reply someone like you but I don't tolerate ignorance of any sort!
Gone were the days when silence was the best answer for fools, now you shut them up with facts.
Not to derail, this is the last time I reply you. You can quote me till thy kingdom come though ...it is your right. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shaybebaby(f): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
leave that liar

He is the one that claimed to be a model some pages back, then he claimed to work with Efe, now he is dashing himself degrees

This internet can really build someone's CV sha cheesy
Hahahahahaha.

Well he may get away with some bullshit but not to someone who lives in the said UK. Where if he truly had such results, he would get a scholarship. The UK wey dey find people in STEM fields.

But yeah, we can all be whatever we want on cyberspace.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shaybebaby(f): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
I think we should take over this section. Too many hungry losers running wild on their fantasies. angry
Tell me about it, losers stankin up the yard.

That dickweed too is talking, someone that is drenched in the perpetual stench of his perfume- eau de poverty. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Martin0(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
shaybebaby:

FYI, baldness is caused by having lots of testosterone. Now, why would that be a bad thing in a guy?

Except ofcourse you prefer men with progesterone. Effeminate, probably sterile with man boobs like the worm you are egging on.

wow so u dey follow d show too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't understand how people can be confused. Happy sunday.
You are the one who is confused. Maybe you should just stick to reading comments only. You are clearly biased. There is a difference between watching and relying on comments. I know you ain't watching it, so stick to what we post here. Cos there is no way you would know what they are talking about.

Must you always put mouth? undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is there a time table for events in the BBNaija house? I want to know when they will be nominating those who will be up for eviction. I don't want to miss it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Who is this datapoboi spamming everywhere angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
shaybebaby:
Still waiting on your visa to the Philippines? grin
You dey mind these unemployed kids.

They think calling someone bald is an insult....shows how daft they are. undecided

These ones that their life's relevance is limited to 1 or 2 sections on an online forum, the moment they log off, they're useless.

Abeg, Buzz me and let's decide if we're taking those people to court or renegotiating the deal.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 4ouriii: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
smiley mistake wrong person
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Must you guys always fight? angry Stop derailing the thread undecided

When will they start nominating for evictions?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shaybebaby(f): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

LMAO, I didn't work for twenty hours. I worked as a temp, a baby sitter and for a bank's customer service unit.
Two of them happened to be for the same person, an amiable, middle class couple that afforded me enough time to carry on with my studies and the customer service work was at night.
Usually I wouldn't reply someone like you but I don't tolerate ignorance of any sort!
Gone were the days when silence was the best answer for fools, now you shut them up with facts.
Not to derail, this is the last time I reply you. You can quote me till thy kingdom come though ...it is your right. grin
Yeah run along lest I uncover some more of your effing lies. cool

Bank's customer service unit ko! We don't even use such terms FYI.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
datapoboi, pls stop spamming this thread
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shaybebaby(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
ba7man:
You dey mind these unemployed kids.

They think calling someone bald is an insult....shows how daft they are. undecided

These ones that their life's relevance is limited to 1 or 2 sections on an online forum, the moment they log off, they're useless.
Would take baldness over stupidity any day. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Foxrain:

I didn't watch that one, but big brother stargame didn't eliminate by pairs, if they did keagan whose partner was evicted on the third or fourth week wouldn't have won the show.
This is simple logic, why complicate it?
you are shouting Keagan upandan because na there your knowledge reach

What about Eve and Edith? Is it not pairs that were eliminated? You were left at the mercy of the person that qualified you both. If things were not done by pairs, how come Chris was automatically eliminated when Ola chose to quit? What about Seydou and Esperanza? Why didn't Seydou remain when Esperanza quit?

Whenever there are too many people, the Pairs model is adopted. Of course, it is not till the show ends, even in Stargame, it came to an end after about five weeks

I have been watching Big Brother since Season 1 bros, I think I am in a better position to tell you how this game works

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65