Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878903 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ceecee: Is dis d way u guys eat at home, if it is like dis den it means you peolpe will be spending money everyday, how can someone eat cocoa pops and leave it open?

I think for the first time cc has said somethimg sensible

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lesson to learn : a bad attitude drives people away from you, leading to isolation. I hope Cynthia learns from this..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Frankdammy:
same as nokia?.. Is that one also a banking contest?

What about winning HOH 4 times and still in the running for best time in payporte arena game?
Everyone knows Tobi is the smartest in that house

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
guardsman:

CeeC has no one but herself to blame for her present predicament. However, d house was bcoming more united before d arrival of Koko d divider.
After quarrels between CeeC & d duo of Alex & Nina, they settled & were beginning to bond & understand themselves better & were on d way to true healing. The worst was behind them, then Gbam!, Koko came wit her dirty game.
Khloe is probably d worst HoH ever. Last time she earned herself a disqualification, this time as HoH she has managed to divide d house further.
I hav d feeling CeeC & Koko don't like each other that much. It's a marriage of convenience. They're just using each other for comfort. Remember how CeeC used to do dat wit BamTeddy only to nominate Bambam or how whenever she fell out wit Tobi she'd hang around Rico only to abandon him immediately she's cool wit Tobi. CeeC & Koko might end up nominating each other. Lol

I think cee c is using koko like tboss used Debbie rise in the final stages of the game last year.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
GBAM!!!!
But she doesn't look like someone who regrets her actions.

badinfluence:
Lesson to learn : a bad attitude drives people away from you, leading to isolation. I hope Cynthia learns from this..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
guardsman:

CeeC has no one but herself to blame for her present predicament. However, d house was bcoming more united before d arrival of Koko d divider.
After quarrels between CeeC & d duo of Alex & Nina, they settled & were beginning to bond & understand themselves better & were on d way to true healing. The worst was behind them, then Gbam!, Koko came wit her dirty game.
Khloe is probably d worst HoH ever. Last time she earned herself a disqualification, this time as HoH she has managed to divide d house further.
I hav d feeling CeeC & Koko don't like each other that much. It's a marriage of convenience. They're just using each other for comfort. Remember how CeeC used to do dat wit BamTeddy only to nominate Bambam or how whenever she fell out wit Tobi she'd hang around Rico only to abandon him immediately she's cool wit Tobi. CeeC & Koko might end up nominating each other. Lol

she kinda liked Teddy, she only nominated him cos of his affiliation with bambam angry who she was indifferent about

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chyima(f): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cee cee has started wearing glasses now also painting Love signs on her bed cos Alex painted hers, Must she really try to get Tobi attention by copying everystuff Alex's does.this is obsession big-time

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
styrese:
she kinda liked Teddy, she only nominated him cos of his affiliation with bambam

I agree with you. True.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dblock89: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
peeps4u:

I am not bothered on who tops or comes second, it is you giving yourself headache over seeing Nina competing with Miracle. Your advise be self-given as you obviously need it more seeing Nina cruising to the final with you god.

Very evil beings you are to think you can use the poor girl for the show and then dumb her, talking down on her and wanting all Mina vote for yourself. Nothing bad wanting all Mina votes but the manner you guys take offence at seeing people voting for Nina and separating Nina from Mina. Mina is gone, what we have now is Nina and Miracle. You are crying over Mina votes and yet on the other hand claim you don't benefit from Mina alliance.

Swerve please

I honestly don't have the strength for this but I want to tell you things you might probably don't know first You should be bothered about who tops because you can then brag about your teamNina as you claim, secondly Nina can never be a competition for miracle in that house, I can't cry over Mina votes OK because according to you Mina is gone and I will definitely take up from you by not voting Nina anymore anytime she's up.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Eeghe:
Good morning MiNaville kiss and everyone
I have been accused of being singularly self-involved, lazy, stubborn and not as high flying as I should be....and flaky/crazy
But I have never been accused of being a liar and patronizing
I won't own up to those, they don't describe me cheesy

The same old people who are for Miracle came and fought
The same old people who are for Nina (plus the anti-Miracles) came to fight

I hate that they did that on the back of my MiNa fall out with Giel (which I stand by any day- I remember her thanking and siding with @scondy from my old forum while YumMinayum reprimanded her...anytime MiNa fight, I always feel the need to pacify Giel on Nina's behalf cos she starts mtcheeewwwing cheesy)
Could never spell that, mxm is easier!

Anyway
I am moving on
I am more interested in loving Nina than I am in fighting with Giel
Fighting is boring yho!
I would rather miss work, drink whiskey laced with Coke and be lazy all day (I will do just that)

Dear embarassed Giel
Label me properly next time
Still love always from mily
Sorry to MiNaville for any bad behaviour you feel I did yesterday
Forgive mily
kiss
Felt it was a misunderstanding(Context).....

One thing I do is try to know the people behind their moniker(might be wrong) and the oersonality they potray and understand them from that view(Especially if they are my peeps)

I believe U were misunderstood

U're wlc.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=yunafa post=66478730][/quote]

Very true. Same scenario.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chyima(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Loving this ninja 4,the guy is d real double whahala with all his funny gestures and walking steps

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is it kunu dat ninja4 gave dem to drink?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
guardsman:

You nailed it. Nothing to add.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
guardsman:

hmmmmm!!!!. Cee-c av herself to blame is a funny statement I see here all the time. Don't be in a haste to forget a Newton's law on motion "Action and Reaction are equal and opposite". They action she gets from some HMs is equal to the reaction she returns.
Her friendship with Khloe will definitely extend outside. Two of them were raised differently, so, they have somethings to learn from eachother. plus some benefits. Khloe have seen the dynamics of the game and probably have done a background check on the Housemates. She knows who will be more benefitial to her. This things are mutual. Again don't mistake the intelligence of Cee-C. She is going to read meaning into Khloe's thoughts,discussions and Ideas etc. Just to know what people think on the outside regarding the game. She get high level of reading and calculating the game. Little will you wonder while most of her predictions and dreams abt the game come through.
As for mending ways with nina and ALEX. She is going to be friends with nina and someothers. But ALEX, I doubt. Especially when they come out to watch her demarket them inside diary room.
from now on, any nomination is a strategy. Fans shouldn't take it personal. except when one person is getting more than 4. But yet again, it's time to know who really like eachother.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dblock89:
I honestly don't have the strength for this but I want to tell you things you might probably don't know first You should be bothered about who tops because you can then brag about your teamNina as you claim, secondly Nina can never be a competition for miracle in that house, I can't cry over Mina votes OK because according to you Mina is gone and I will definitely take up from you by not voting Nina anymore anytime she's up.

I am not a Nina fan please, so don't threaten with "I will not vote Nina again"
I only pointed out the obvious cheap dirty games team miracle is playing decampaigning Tobi and Nina. It is an extreme act of desperation. I'm sure Miracle himself knows he owes Tobi a lot in that house, his fans coming out and undermining Tobi is very wrong.
As for Nina, we knew all this while she was being used to get votes and you think it is now time to discard her as the game has almost ended. Your strategy is just too obvious to see and let's see how well it pays out.

Good day.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Threebear:

Stop lying through your teeth ,it is disgusting and irritating .
No one from team Miracle has ever asked Nina's fans to abandon her in the finals ....
Miracle's fanbase has always comprised of Team Miracle and team Mina .....
Team Mina has always had a spoken agreement to take Nina to the finals and vote Miracle for the money.
I do not blame Nina's sister for trying to sway the decision to favour her sister ,she is only human.
But she went about it the wrong way and in that process she has lost both Miracle and the money .
There is nothing wrong with a healthy competition ,but trying to play the Miracle is emotionally abusive card could not fly because we have seen him for who and what he is .

The truth and the whole truth is that Nina cannot win that money ......you have every right to delude yourself but she won't.
She would have benefitted from it though ....seeing as Miracle has declared many times he still wants to pursue the relationship on the outside ,now she has lost that too .
All the documents ,WhatsApp messages and tweets from Nina's sister we will make available to Miracle as soon as he is out of the house .
I trust you already know how vindictive and unforgiving he is grin

In summary ,no one is asking Nina's fans to abandon her and she has done absolutely nothing to deserve that money either .

I hope you are ready for Sunday .
Who knows the next team you will jump into .

Hope you don't pop a vessel with the way you're ranting and bellowing all over the thread. Must everybody support and worship your Miracle? Ever since some Mina fans have pledged their allegiance to Nina, you've been throwing tantrums all over the place. The earlier you earlier you accept the reality that Nina is as much as a contender as Miracle, the better it will be for you.

For someone that lives, eats and breathe hate, it is very convenient for you to "forget" when you were complaining about the Mina swooning over Miracle and Nina. Some of your fellow team (either Oshe or Undertaker can't remember exactly whom) was assuring you that they're all for Miracle and when the time comes everybody will come together and vote for Miracle, even if they have to relive another BBA all-star finale. There is nothing wrong with Nina's sister coming out to declare that Nina also deserves the money, it's something she should have done as early as week 3.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol..
See khloe, no one told u to enter the booth, now u are complaining..dat you cannot drink dis stuff..enjoy ur kunu grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
So if Zozo6 no dey house na argument and counter argument go full here

Imagine opening this thread and i have almost 12 pages to go through and all i could read are exhausting comments of argument.

Arghhhhhhhhhhh
Am so tired reading all this arguments jareeee

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
ottohan:
Is it kunu dat ninja4 gave dem to drink?
blend of curry, garlic, onion
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
When did Nina start calling miracle baby?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yewandequeen:
blend of curry, garlic, onion
Dm for just close eye drink am naahh
Now dey have failed d task
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
ottohan:

Dm for just close eye drink am naahh
Now dey have failed d task
Koko couldn't take it. And all 3 has to take it to win wager. And there is a minus one, no point for other to cos its will be a wasted effort.

And Alex said it smelt like dead crab... So I could feel their plights

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Heebah:
If all this while u have not decoded her position den u definitely need Lumapil forte or Oshe 11's Sensellin capsule cheesy cheesy
Coming through like yho....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
dominique:

Hope you don't pop a vessel with the way you're ranting and bellowing all over the thread. Must everybody support and worship your Miracle? Ever since some Mina fans have pledged their allegiance to Nina, you've been throwing tantrums all over the place. The earlier you earlier you accept the reality that Nina is as much as a contender as Miracle, the better it will be for you.

For someone that lives, eats and breathe hate, it is very convenient for you to "forget" when you were complaining about the Mina swooning over Miracle and Nina. Some of your fellow team (either Oshe or Undertaker can't remember exactly whom) was assuring you that they're all for Miracle and when the time comes everybody will come together and vote for Miracle, even if they have to relive another BBA all-star finale. There is nothing wrong with Nina's sister coming out to declare that Nina also deserves the money, it's something she should have done as early as week 3.

Declaring support for her sister or saying Miracle is using her sister ?
Because that was what I read ......
Is that your new language for it "declaring support " one would think she had already declared support when she took over her sister's account ,campaigned vigorously for her on multiple occasions and made sure she posted updates of all her activities in the house .

But what do I know ?
Just like revolution and new means the same thing to you ....
Calling someone a user and declaring support probably does too .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thank you. Why should anyone take offence in Nina's sister saying her sister also deserves the money and should be voted for?
So Team Nina should rather canvass votes for Miracle while their girl is still in the running for the same money?

Again, I call this delusion of grandeur

dominique:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
YumMinaYum:

This is bullshii! You only saw the comments from Nina fans? Miracle fans weren't innocent yunno? And this shitty line of we voted Nina when she was up is stale already. I also voted for Miracle when he was up and I shared my votes this week! Yeah, TeamNina might be few but stop watering down our efforts. We already thanked you for coming through for Nina, what more do you want?
Team Nina and few?
Two words that shouldn't go together .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beaudame: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
chyima:
Cee cee has started wearing glasses now also painting Love signs on her bed cos Alex painted hers, Must she really try to get Tobi attention by copying everystuff Alex's does.this is obsession big-time
Auntie can't you see Cee-C painted love before Alex, always looking for a way to pull Cee-C down.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
oshe11:
Coming through like yho....
U no welll grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chyima(f): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Beaudame:
Auntie can't you see Cee-C painted love before Alex, always looking for a way to pull Cee-C down.

Alex never painted love,I am talking about painting on the bed which Alex started .Now go back to read my initial comment slowly to understand what I wrote.I don't have time to pull her down am stating the obvious unless she is pulling herself down by her self.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Heebah:
U no welll grin grin
Lemme take my medication....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Miracle's wall: So inspiring
Tobi's wall : Very artistic
Nina's wall: Sweet & homely
Alex 's wall - Simple
Cee-c wall : Toddler's creche wall
Rico's wall - Matured and detailed
Lolu and Anto- I don't understand
Koko's wall: Depressing

#copied

(1) (2) (3) ... (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92