Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878753 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Threebear:

Miracle has the best painting .
His wall is beautiful and inspiring .
Tobi's art is poor and all over the place ....
The drawing of the lady looked more like a comic piece than an actual woman ......no one has such gap space between their eyes and nose and a slanted eye lash .
No portrayal of eye balls ,eye bag or deep tiusues .

I just laughed when I saw his team hyping that trash ,even at grade 2 I was already drawing things much better than that trash .
But then it is their job to hype him .
Real artists will be laughing at such a trash .

grin grin You just make me grin grin

Deep tissue in this matter? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
peeps4u:

Thank you. Why should anyone take offence in Nina's sister saying her sister also deserves the money and should be voted for?
So Team Nina should rather canvass votes for Miracle while their girl is still in the running for the same money?

Again, I call this delusion of grandeur

You are just all over the place acting like an irritant .
Teddy's eviction certainly did a number on you .

For the first and last time ,no one is asking Team Nina to abandon Nina ....this was meant to be a healthy competition ,where people would finally go with the preferred candidate .
Till team Nina led by her sister and a certain Jane started their decampaign strategy .
The way I liked Nina before ,if Miracle somehow got evicted or disqualified I wouldn't have minded voting her but now because of this dirty tactics ,I'd rather vote Ninja 4 to win .

You don't play dirty with people who have had your back for long .
What didn't that jane creature call miracle and Nina's sister was busy liking and retweeting .

She even unfollwed Miracle at some point ....

You hate Miracle and can't stand his success ...free your mind from hatred and be objective for once in your life .
No one is hating on Nina because she is becoming Strong ,we are hating the tactics she and her people are using to beg for votes .
How many times have Nina randomly picked a fight Miracle when he is up for eviction ....how many times has she ran him down to biggie and other housemates ,how many times has she compared him to her useless boyfriend ?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
hazzard:
Miracle's wall: So inspiring
Tobi's wall : Very artistic
Nina's wall: Sweet & homely
Alex 's wall - Simple
Cee-c wall : Toddler's creche wall
Rico's wall - Matured and detailed
Lolu and Anto- I don't understand
Koko's wall: Depressing

#copied
u are correct.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
chyima:
Loving this ninja 4,the guy is d real double whahala with all his funny gestures and walking steps
lmao...I'm crushing on the guy grin .What made me laugh was when he dropped the envelope and went on to sit on the couch in the garden. What for though? grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hmm..
Miracle's customised bedsheet make sense

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Leaks on twitter shows ceec topping miracle and lolu and rico rock bottom

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
It is apparent to see who is fighting for attention. You know quite alright most people don't read your gibberish anymore or won't even attempt to dignify you with reply hence the obsession quoting me all over the thread.

My posts give it orgasm.

Kwakwakwakwa

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Do you still believe this?

Have you forgotten Teddy was closely second with Nina while Ceec came third in last week's leaked result?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Munzy14:

hmmmmm!!!!. Cee-c av herself to blame is a funny statement I see here all the time. Don't be in a haste to forget a Newton's law on motion "Action and Reaction are equal and opposite". They action she gets from some HMs is equal to the reaction she returns.
Her friendship with Khloe will definitely extend outside. Two of them were raised differently, so, they have somethings to learn from eachother. plus some benefits. Khloe have seen the dynamics of the game and probably have done a background check on the Housemates. She knows who will be more benefitial to her. This things are mutual. Again don't mistake the intelligence of Cee-C. She is going to read meaning into Khloe's thoughts,discussions and Ideas etc. Just to know what people think on the outside regarding the game. She get high level of reading and calculating the game. Little will you wonder while most of her predictions and dreams abt the game come through.
As for mending ways with nina and ALEX. She is going to be friends with nina and someothers. But ALEX, I doubt. Especially when they come out to watch her demarket them inside diary room.
from now on, any nomination is a strategy. Fans shouldn't take it personal. except when one person is getting more than 4. But yet again, it's time to know who really like eachother.

As u said, "Action and Reaction are equal and opposite". U ar correct, she got d appropriate reactions for her arrogant & condescending behavior towards her fellow HMs, constantly reminding them of how she was not on their level & remorselessly saying "this is who i am" when called out.
Ur observation on how CeeC could be using Khloe to get information is also correct. She's a master manipulator. A point that was noted by Rico who promptly nominated her for eviction after realizing he had been manipulated, used & dumped in an effort to get Tobi's attention.
As for friendships after d house, having seen what we saw on TV concerning CeeC's character, many relatives of d HMs would rather go on fasting & prayers to keep their loved ones as far away as possible frm such an insecure, jealous, manipulative, controlling, grumpy, arrogant & condescending individual. Her BBN career is nothing to be proud of, she's so anti-social, intolerant & weak, always lashing out at everyone.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by wonuola29(f): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
yunafa:
u are correct.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reptyle(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
chyima:
Cee cee has started wearing glasses now also painting Love signs on her bed cos Alex painted hers, Must she really try to get Tobi attention by copying everystuff Alex's does.this is obsession big-time

Those are Alex's pair of glasses by the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
oshe11:
Coming through like yho....
see how u rush, i said i need stronger Meds than this your sensilin capsule. i don take am before, e no work.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reptyle(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
ottohan:
Ceecee: Is dis d way u guys eat at home, if it is like dis den it means you peolpe will be spending money everyday, how can someone eat cocoa pops and leave it open?

I think for the first time cc has said somethimg sensible

Cee-C is right. The HMs are quite wasteful with food.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
hazzard:
Miracle's wall: So inspiring
Tobi's wall : Very artistic
Nina's wall: Sweet & homely
Alex 's wall - Simple
Cee-c wall : Toddler's creche wall
Rico's wall - Matured and detailed
Lolu and Anto- I don't understand
Koko's wall: Depressing

#copied

Chaiii, this hurt me, the person that did this eh. cry not everybody can paint sha.

Na real I don't understand with lolu and anto's wall.
I haven't.seen koko's wall at all.

I agree with the rest.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
senatordave1:
Sew a coat of many colours too and complete your regalia as joseph the dreamer.

Same way a confirmed source also told you Efe was Ebuka's special guest ......aren't you tired of peddling false rumors..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hav u observed dat Miracle prays b4 he eats??
#good boy grin
Good home training

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
guardsman:

As u said, "Action and Reaction are equal and opposite". U ar correct, she got d appropriate reactions for her arrogant & condescending behavior towards her fellow HMs, constantly reminding them of how she was not on their level & remorselessly saying "this is who i am" when called out.
Ur observation on how CeeC could be using Khloe to get information is also correct. She's a master manipulator. A point that was noted by Rico who promptly nominated her for eviction after realizing he had been manipulated, used & dumped in an effort to get Tobi's attention.
As for friendships after d house, having seen what we saw on TV concerning CeeC's character, many relatives of d HMs would rather go on fasting & prayers to keep their loved ones as far away as possible frm such an insecure, jealous, manipulative, controlling, grumpy, arrogant & condescending individual. Her BBN career is nothing to be proud of, she's so anti-social, intolerant & weak, always lashing out at everyone.
Whatever she is ,she's been a good and faithful friend to Rico.
He shouldn't have nominated her .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
ottohan:
Hav u observed dat Miracle prays b4 he eats??
#good boy grin
Good home training

Lol. True. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Check out @TWEETORACLE’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/TWEETORACLE/status/982169526081998849?s=09

Lmao... 2006 bbn. Ebuka's eviction grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
eneabu83:
see how u rush, i said i need stronger Meds than this your sensilin capsule. i don take am before, e no work.
Lol......

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
peeps4u:

Do you still believe this?

Have you forgotten Teddy was closely second with Nina while Ceec came third in last week's leaked result?
I dont actually.i dont see ceec topping miracle.i foresee miracle topping ceec and nina narrowly.i just mentioned it inorder to induce the posting of other leaks.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Threebear:

Whatever she is ,she's been a good and faithful friend to Rico.
He shouldn't have nominated her .

It's a tough game. Same can be said about CeeC nominating Bambam. I never used to understand why. She and Teddy were good friends to her, always there for her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Miracle looks like Wes Gibbins in 'how to get away with murder.'

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol
ipkoki dimkpa cheesy
Ds name just d sweet lolu grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ikpoki Dimpka cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alex has suffered!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Housemates gathered in the lounge.

Ninja enters with another wager card

Biggie tells anto to go into the glass room and pick the first wager card, proceed to the lounge and read

Anto reads that their first task was at 0% wager

Housemates are shocked.

She is chosen to read a-z backwards for their next wafer.

She attempts, but fails. Biggie says they have lost their wager.

Ninja goes back with the wager card.

Tobi and anto are talking about the task, tobi is trying to read the alphabets backwards, he misses a letter, nina who is sitted at another couch laughs at tobi

Tobi tells her to mind her business or he will ask her to kneel and raise up her hands. Nina laughs. Tobi say should mind her business... Nina says no one can mind their business in this house.

Miracle says he can attempt the task, tobi asks him to, miracle starts slowly and misses an alphabet, tobi calls him a fool.. They all laugh..

Nothing much for now, they are just gisting and laughing..

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Broz Ebuka? This MeeMee sef cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Giel:
Eeghe
Keep me out of your BS pleaseeeeeee.
Oh my gosh.
You started the lies and false accusations,

You lied and said I always scold miracle and never scold Nina. Even when there was a post right there proving you wrong. And you don't want to own up to it. Instead trying your best to dance around the issue and lie even more.

Look at how many lies you're bringing up to save your first. That's the problem with lying. You have to keep lying out of your ass to save face grin

Me that even defended miracle to the said scondy? Looool, this is pathetic and laughable. My posts are there to prove it.
When she said miracle doesn't stand for Nina and I told.her that I've seen miracle do so when she and ifu were fighting?
You won't remember that because it wouldn't fit into your nonsense.

You can like how yumminayum does things, and not like how I do things. You can feel the need to do whatever, That's your biz,
But don't dare lie and falsely accuse me.

I've seen the kind of person you are. I believe it. And I have moved on.

Enjoy this last mentioñ from me to you. I'm done.

[s][/s]
When I see Giel, I see CeeC.. Very proud, thinks she is worth more than she really is.. She believes are views are law... self righteous, self seeking, self absorbed narcissist and last but not the least a hypocrite..

We are tired of your poo. Babylon has fallen. Nebucadmezzar has lost the throne... Minaville is no more. U are no leader..
I leave you with the words of Kendrick lamar
'Be humble, sit down'!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Zozo06:
Housemates gathered in the lounge.

Ninja enters with another wager card

Biggie tells anto to go into the glass room and pick the first wager card, proceed to the lounge and read

Anto reads that their first task was at 0% wager

Housemates are shocked.

She is chosen to read a-z backwards for their next wafer.

She attempts, but fails. Biggie says they have lost their wager.

Ninja goes back with the wager card.

Tobi and anto are talking about the task, tobi is trying to read the alphabets backwards, he misses a letter, nina who is sitted at another couch laughs at tobi

Tobi tells her to mind her business or he will ask her to kneel and raise up her hands. Nina laughs. Tobi say should mind her business... Nina says no one can mind their business in this house.

Miracle says he can attempt the task, tobi asks him to, miracle starts slowly and misses an alphabet, tobi calls him a fool.. They all laugh..

Nothing much for now, they are just gisting and laughing..
You just appeared from nowhere like a ghost and started giving updates .
I don't know your favorite housemate ,I don't know people you like or hate (although I can tell you dislike me ,almost everyone does grin)
Are you by any means a robot ?
Is there a robot verification on Nairaland ?
But I still think you are princess Kab .
Attitudes might alter but personalities hardly change ....
I still see you viewing the thread late at night ,which was a typical behavior of the self proclaimed princess .
Your typographical errors are much compared to hers ,but it is still the same writing pattern and style ....
A core attention to details and an almost verbatim report.
Acknowledging a few members before you delve into your updates and gracefully taking corrections .
Your Stoic and almost unflinching personality .
Princess Kab once told us she was a doctor , I think the rigidity came from lots of practice.

You scare me though ....I am hardly scared ,but someone like you can easily murder a human .
The way you present yourself as unassuming and distant ,yet manage to be the center of attention .
I've always called you fake ,because I know this is not your real personality, the taeyeak you assumed on Instagram validated me.
And yet another thing that gives me the creeps ,how you comfortably always assume the role of a man (look who is talking grin)

Anyway good you decided to sit on the fence this year .
You were too emotionally involved in Efe and you did a lot for him ,preventing yourself from getting that emotionally invested again is healthy ,not me though ,I shake off emotions and people once they are irrelevant to me .

But you don't strike me as someone who can sit on the fence for long ....going by the smile Emoji's on your post ,it is safe to know who you are rooting for.

Then again I might be talking a whole lot of crap ....ignore me please and continue with your sweet updates cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lol..
This ninja 4 get sense shaa..
He deliberately open the plate and pot cupboard and made a noise with it so dat it will look as if he hid d card there grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ibk03:

When I see Giel, I see CeeC.. Very proud, thinks she is worth more than she really is.. She believes are views are law... self righteous, self seeking, self absorbed narcissist and last but not the least a hypocrite..

We are tired of your poo. Babylon has fallen. Nebucadmezzar has lost the throne... Minaville is no more. U are no leader..
I leave you with the words of Kendrick lamar
'Be humble, sit down'!
When you see me what do you see ? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.