Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884062 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
janefrancisca:
The length some people will go for a programme that will end in two weeks time eh.

This is so low sad
People apparently don't know when to stop!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good afternoon Team Tobi and Team CeeC, I trust you are all having a drama-free afternoon grin

These Yumyums are still littering this thread with poorly thought out defense for the silly one........

Let me go and wait for the party tonight, I am particularly looking forward to whatever Payporte will send to CeeC to wear grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Heebah:
*Evil thought* What if Biggie evicts a housemate just after watching d movie?? Kwakwakwakwakiki cheesy cheesycheesy
Na that one u de call evil...? Lol.Everything is possible with biggie ooo.biggie is heartless.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:
Good afternoon Team Tobi and Team CeeC, I trust you are all having a drama-free afternoon grin

These Yumyums are still littering this thread with poorly thought out defense for the silly one........

Let me go and wait for the party tonight, I am particularly looking forward to whatever Payporte will send to CeeC to wear grin
You no de tire? These things are getting rather irritating.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:

It's a pyjamas party. I am sure payporte has moved on from that drama.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

Lol. Mine was worse. So let me lock my mouth lipsrsealed grin but now she is my Ni Ni kiss

Yeah teddy was cool, teddy and miracle. The pilot fine boy thingy grin and teddy, the big tall guy with the dreads and plenty tattoos tongue tongue
I'm sure you were melting wink

Why a knowing smiling to teddy and tobi? cheesy

I missed tobi and cee c's entrance.

Hahahaha cheesy grin please lock it. lipsrsealed

Our Ni, Ni, Ni. kiss kiss kiss

Melt fire! tongue tongue

Tobi, because of his name. My history with Tobis na die! cheesy lipsrsealed

Teddy, his tatts and dreads. Badman Teddy. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
safarigirl:

Don't expect much, She will get regular party delivery. If they want to increase her fan base ministry, they should do otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

No wonder. Something about birds of a feather eh? grin

Erm, can I fúck small?

I'll put just the tip embarassed tongue

Exactly! I can't believe it took you this long to figure that out, dumb much? cheesy

Yeah, a party. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

It's a pyjamas party. I am sure payporte has moved on from that drama.
Definitely, It's a brand. I wonder y people think they will act childish. They only option is for them to move on. Customer is always right.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahahaha cheesy grin please lock it. lipsrsealed

Our Ni, Ni, Ni. kiss kiss kiss

Melt fire! tongue tongue

Tobi, because of his name. My history with Tobis na die! cheesy lipsrsealed

Teddy, his tatts and dreads. Badman Teddy. kiss

Loool grin grin @ history with Tobi's na die.

I knew it tongue tongue @ last line. tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:

Definitely, It's a brand. I wonder y people think they will act childish. They only option is for them to move on. Customer is always right.

I was of the opinion they should not give her cloths again (I know you don't like this since CC is your favourite). Then I realized payporte is a brand they should just move on.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Exactly! I can't believe it took you this long to figure that out, dumb much? cheesy

Yeah, a party. kiss
Thréésómé? shocked cheesy

Awwwwwwwww kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Watching my Toraclex gvn me positive vibes.. Today has bn lit.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

Loool grin grin @ history with Tobi's na die.

I knew it tongue tongue @ last line. tongue

Lol. They can be the sweetest thing this minute, yet turn around to be a devil with 666 horns the next minute. shocked cheesy embarassed

Lol. I can't help it, I hope to get mine some day. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Frankdammy:

Give us update and leave these your toraclex tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

I was of the opinion they should not give her cloths again (I know you don't like this since CC is your favourite). Then I realized payporte is a brand they should just move on.
If they refuse her package. Pity votes will be massive nextweek trust Nigerians. payporte is a brand. In few weeks time, bbnaija will end. Then payporte business continues.
If am parporte, reasoning from my business mind, I will stage a faction exhibition comprising akwaibom, calarbar etc. Then bring her in as a brand ambassador, and use her to model some outfits in addition to one she rejected.
It's called rubing it in the face to correct some deeds.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Frankdammy:

Lol. Are they still dancing?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lolade9(f): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=sunnyflakes post=66495407]
I saw the results last night in percentage. [/quot]

pls o. did lolu do well in the polls
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

Thréésómé? shocked cheesy

Awwwwwwwww kiss kiss

Yeah, with poco. kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Just saw my Ni, Ni Ni smiling. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
@ YumMinayum
Hey darling
I am still feeling too lazy (or weak/upset)
However I read @feelgood's submission
That is also how I feel
There was a knowing/mocking/jaded/I dunno what to call it exactly thing I saw/read from Nina last night that chilled my soul
If Miracle had been jittery instead of his usual unruffled self, I think she would stayed and kept away from him
He admonished her not to tell him anything (what Anto said, that "people sabi talk well well in the house, that they are all looking at the grand prize now, so she should be wise ...not just wise, but be wiser" or something close)
He also reiterated that his relationships are not part of the game for him...but that the tasks and challenges are the game
I am glad she acknowledged he was his safety anchor in the house though
Miss Fire

I want her to be happy so I don't want her to be with Miracle after the show, she can go to Collins who has won her heart. It happens
I am ready to watch them together till day 85 though
...as a Miracle fan who loves seeing him happy with the girl he loves so painfully

(While I am this hardcore there's a part of me that clings to psychology- that action speaks better and louder than words and that Nina in her default defensive mode said what she felt would make her appear badass-a fleeting pensive look on her face after the admonition by Miracle (?regret), her good night to her teddy bear and cuddling with Miracle to sleep suggested this to me-but I could be really wrong)

That said
MiNa is the reason for the season
Their passion was/is everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Frankdammy:
Anything short of romance is not positive from them,enough of the platonicness.by the way,i feel dee one may come in today or one housemate will be evicted today,one of the above.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Even admin knows. lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

No wonder. Something about birds of a feather eh? grin

Erm, can I fúck small?

I'll put just the tip embarassed tongue
If i talk wetin dey my mind now we go derail n scatter dis thread. Oga,respect ya OLD AGEangry angry tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eeghe:
@ YumMinayum
Hey darling
I am still feeling too lazy (or weak/upset)
However I read @feelgood's submission
That is also how I feel
There was a knowing/mocking/jaded/I dunno what to call it exactly thing I saw/read from Nina last night that chilled my soul
If Miracle had been jittery instead of his usual unruffled self, I think she would stayed and kept away from him
He admonished her not to tell him anything (what Anto said, that "people sabi talk well well in the house, that they are all looking at the grand plan now, so she should be wise ...not just wise, but be wiser" or something close
He also reiterated that his relationships are not the game for him but the tasks
I am glad she acknowledged he was his safety anchor in the house though
Miss Fire

I want her to be happy so I don't want her to be with Miracle after the show, she can go to Collins who has won her heart. It happens
I am ready to watch them together till day 85 though
...as a Miracle fan who loves seeing him happy with the girl he likes

While I am this hardcore there's a part of me that clings to psychology- that action speaks better and louder than words and that Nina in her defensive mode said what she felt would make her appear badass-a fleeting pensive look on her face after the admonition by Miracle (?regret), her good night to her teddy bear and cuddling with Miracle to sleep suggested this to me-but I could be really wrong

That said
MiNa is the reason for the season
Their passion was/is everything

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

I'm glad I missed all these. I can't deal. tongue

You give me life and hope, thank you Eeghe. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

Give us update and leave these your toraclex tongue tongue
hehehe.. The whole Hms are seated around the jacuzzi. Miracle and Alex dancing together [alex just ask tobi to come join them..] they ar dancing the Leo's kind of dance. Nina, Lolu, Anto and cee c are seated discussing abt AMVCA, 2geda with Khloe.. Rico is in between.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:
Please who is this DJ SSnatch performing at the Saturday party today?

I have never seen him perform lipsrsealed.I hope he is good.

I hear it's going to be a pyjamas party (rolls eyes)
Snatch is beat fm dj. The party going to be lit codedly.Lolu may be hollaed at again.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:

Snatch is beat fm dj. The party going to be lit codedly.Lolu may be hollaed at again.

Hmmmm thanks, Lolu will enjoy himself today.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:
Please who is this DJ SSnatch performing at the Saturday party today?

I have never seen him perform lipsrsealed.I hope he is good.

I hear it's going to be a pyjamas party (rolls eyes)
We will miss a teddy groove in the party room for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Rico and Alex, please have all the fun you wanna have today. cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmm thanks, Lolu will enjoy himself today.
That's if he recognizes him. because it seems he is lagos station dj. While lolu worked at Ibadan station. I don't know if am correct abt lolu.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:

That's if he recognizes him. because it seems he is lagos station dj. While lolu worked at Ibadan station. I don't know if am correct abt lolu.

You're right, he did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.