Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885124 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Yeah, with poco. kiss kiss
Lol.

I was wondering when you were going to drag her into it as usual cheesy If others always find reasons to always want to mention her in issues not relating to her, one would think a 'friend' won't go that low.

I'd rather another Nina Yum. You lot are the ones who don't find anything wrong with fúcking another on live TV, while still claiming to have a Collins tongue

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You're right, he did.
ok. Thanks. Let me believe Lolu is not going home soon. He has been acting like one who is getting a premonition this evening.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
@feelgood
How you know a great BB season
-if you heart does this- somersaults, cartwheels, yo-yos, goes up and down, feels compressed to bits one minute and then pumping with giddy excitement the next
Most seasons by week 5 I am a ranting and favless wreck cheesy
I am having a great season

Welcome to the world of addiction
How can you want to stop!!! lipsrsealed
I am angry (envious of your self control)
I will do juju so you would become an addict
sad
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol.

I was wondering when you were going to drag her into it as usual cheesy If others always find reasons to always want to mention her in issues not relating to her, one would think a 'friend' won't go that low.

I'd rather another Nina Yum. You lot are the ones who don't find anything wrong with fúcking another on live TV, while still claiming to have a Collins tongue

If others would drag my personal life into a show by asking stupid question, one would think someone I've a mutual friend with will have enough sense not to, especially after being severely warned to stay off my mention with a shallow reasoning.

Poco or no deal. Bye!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Munzy14:

ok. Thanks. Let me believe Lolu is not going home soon. He has been acting like one who is getting a premonition this evening.

Lol. cheesy

I wouldn't know, didn't see much of him when the gen was on. I really don't care who leaves, just want my babies saved. embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. They can be the sweetest thing this minute, yet turn around to be a devil with 666 horns the next minute. shocked cheesy embarassed

Lol. I can't help it, I hope to get mine some day. kiss

Loool grin sorry about your experience with Tobi's lool (I'm not laughing lipsrsealed )
Since you want it. Wish you'll have it kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. cheesy

I wouldn't know, didn't see much of him when the gen was on. I really don't care who leaves, just want my babies saved. embarassed embarassed

Since I started watching (not long ago)?
The cameras have been following Alex and Miracle lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Frankdammy:
hehehe.. The whole Hms are seated around the jacuzzi. Miracle and Alex dancing together [alex just ask tobi to come join them..] they ar dancing the Leo's kind of dance. Nina, Lolu, Anto and cee c are seated discussing abt AMVCA, 2geda with Khloe.. Rico is in between.

Lol, grin

Thank you kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
So cee c just fried meat for herself only to eat it with nothing... And the hms are just staring. Oo'chim.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eeghe:

Since I started watching (not long ago)?
The cameras have been following Alex and Miracle lipsrsealed cry

Mi kini!!! shocked shocked shocked

Kayodeeee! Shift your camera away from my baby ooooo. Alex should also carry her busybody away from him biko! angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Giel:

Loool grin sorry about your experience with Tobi's lool (I'm not laughing lipsrsealed )
Since you want it. Wish you'll have it kiss

Lol. Lifetime experience grin cheesy cheesy

Thank you kiss kiss

I should add yumminayum to the list of names I want to write. tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
See as Anto fedi on top khloe's head embarassed. Reminds me of when I used to plait my hair as a kid and those hairdressers will be putting my head almost in between their thighs unto say I wan plait hair embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eeghe:

Since I started watching (not long ago)? The cameras have been following Alex and Miracle lipsrsealed cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

If others would drag my personal life into a show by asking stupid question, one would think someone I've a mutual friend with will have enough sense not to, especially after being severely warned to stay off my mention with a shallow reasoning.

Poco or no deal. Bye!
We have a mutual friend, but we are not friends.

And if your brain was in anyway functional, you wouldn't be threatning the same person who called me out on your account, simply because you know I don't like seeing her dragged.

If I insult you, do it back. Don't bring your friend into it. Telling me Poco or nothing is both foolish, childish and senseless.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nina is sweet...

She is innocently somewhat clueless ..

She harbours no hate ....

Loyal to the people in her corner ....

Considerate and caring...

These are the endearing traits and why she has my votes till the last day....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
So no one took my offer ? grin

All the guys here are chicken ,to think you send these pictures to random girls on Facebook that don't even text you back .
SMH ......

Anyway biggie has run out of the plot ....
The isoko movie today was too try hard ....
Asides the dry plot and terrible plot ,the agenda was lost on the people it was intended for .

Nina and Tobi's commentary didn't help either .

This show should have ended since yesterday .

The viewers and housemates are exhausted .

End the damn mess and give Miracle his 46 million cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:
So no one took my offer ? grin

All the guys here are chicken ,to think you send these pictures to random girls on Facebook that don't even text you back .
SMH ......

Anyway biggie has run out of the plot ....
The isoko movie today was too try hard ....
Asides the dry plot and terrible plot ,the agenda was lost on the people it was intended for .

Nina and Tobi's commentary didn't help either .

This show should have ended since yesterday .

The viewers and housemates are exhausted .

End the damn mess and give Miracle his 46 million cheesy
are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
scondy:
Nina is sweet...

She is innocently somewhat clueless ..

She harbours no hate ....

Loyal to the people in her corner ....

Considerate and caring...

These are the endearing traits and why she has my votes till the last day....
And in your so called exposed and "intelligent " ,mind this rubbish you outlined is enough reason to give someone 45 million .

In one stretch you called her clueless
In another line you are voting her to win 45 million Naira

So all your exposure and life experiences ,the summary of it all ,is that you'd rather give the money to a clueless person ,because she is considerate ,caring and loyal to people
In her corner ?

Where was that consideration when she went to run Miracle down in the diary room when he was up for eviction ?

Where is her loyalty to Collins ,the man that told her about the show ,bought her ticket and helped her foot her bills ?

Where is that care ,when she constantly nominated cee c ,who has been up every week .....or is her caring attitude only limited to a certain people ?

Because even the devil has people he cares about .....

Kind hearted people consider everyone's predicament

That is why we have merely good people and saints ....

And last but not the least ,a 22 woman who can't even choose decisively between two guys .....is certainly not someone I will vote for the money .

In all your 50 years experience ,one would think you would at least know that much.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

We have a mutual friend, but we are not friends.

And if your brain was in anyway functional, you wouldn't be threatning the same person who called me out on your account, simply because you know I don't like seeing her dragged.

If I insult you, do it back. Don't bring your friend into it. Telling me Poco or nothing is both foolish, childish and senseless.

Asking me if I fvcked like Nina is nothing but a display of foolishness, childishness which is a disappointment on its own considering your age, and senselessness at the highest peak!

I also called sage101 out when she almost dragged poco, no thanks to your habitual foolishness. So, spare me that bullshit!

If you ever had a brain to begin with, you would know better than to drag my sex life into Nina's actions.

"You don't like seeing her dragged" but you can stupidly drag me? Lol! I don't give a fvck about who gets dragged, if you come at me for no reason, I'll get back at you with everything you hold dear except your parents. Two faced jerk!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ivyyamor:
are you gay?
Why do you care ? undecided
Am I hitting on your boyfriend ?

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Asking me if I fvcked like Nina is nothing but a display of foolishness, childishness which is a disappointment on its own considering your age, and senselessness at the highest peak!

I also called sage101 out when she almost dragged poco, no thanks to your habitual foolishness. So, spare me that bullshit!

If you ever had a brain to begin with, you would know better than to drag my sex life into Nina's actions.

"You don't like seeing her dragged" but you can stupidly drag me? Lol! I don't give a fvck about who gets dragged, if you come at me for no reason, I'll get back at you with everything you hold dear except your parents. Two faced jerk!
Attagirl!

That's the tiger I was hoping to see right there grin cheesy

Drag oooo...drag all your 'friends' over BBN issue. Sometimes I wonder why she even bothers with you. Odé.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:

And in your so called exposed and "intelligent " ,mind this rubbish you outlined is enough reason to give someone 45 million .

In one stretch you called her clueless
In another line you are voting her to win 45 million Naira

So all your exposure and life experiences ,the summary of it all ,is that you'd rather give the money to a clueless person ,because she is considerate ,caring and loyal to people
In her corner ?

Where was that consideration when she went to run Miracle down in the diary room when he was up for eviction ?

Where is her loyalty to Collins ,the man that told her about the show ,bought her ticket and helped her foot her bills ?

Where is that care ,when she constantly nominated cee c ,who has been up every week .....or is her caring attitude only limited to a certain people ?

Because even the devil has people he cares about .....

Kind hearted people consider everyone's predicament

That is why we have merely good people and saints ....

And last but not the least ,a 22 woman who can't even choose decisively between two guys .....is certainly not someone I will vote for the money .

In all your 50 years experience ,one would think you would at least know that much.
grin cheesy cheesy grin

It's the Hoe thing. They can all relate lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Twoclans:
@Beorn

You are correct about CC not deserving a strike for that small drama yesterday. I watched and I do not see any big deal about it. But when you mentioned Koko my knees just got weak. Maybe because I don't like Koko at all.

As for CC sometimes I just feel like beating her. She had Tobi wrapped around her fingers, how she allowed that change still baffels me. The power of a woman is to be the bitch that your man cannot do without. Not the bitch that allows her man get into the embrace of another woman and is very comfortable there. Who does that? I can only allow a man go when I am done with him. When you are a grown ass woman you should never allow a man who has completely fallen for your charm wake up from it.

Rubbish

A man is not a Toy

You're Sex appeal means zilch the moment you cross the line with any man
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Threebear:
Why do you care ? undecided Am I hitting on your boyfriend ?
e ma binu.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
zicoraads:

Attagirl!

That's the tiger I was hoping to see right there grin cheesy

Drag oooo...drag all your 'friends' over BBN issue. Sometimes I wonder why she even bothers with you. Odé.

Owkies ooooo... Stupidly involve your friends in BBN issue. I've always shown my displeasure at her for keeping an opportunist like you. Oponu apoda!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ontop bbn matter.

Some people can mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pls what's happening in the house, who is watching?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Biggie & Payporte are working hand in hand to certify the Mina dream. First it was the triangular love story from the Isoken movie earlier played portraying the exact scenario between Nina, Mira & Collins & now a matching PJ for Mina. wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Owkies ooooo... Stupidly involve your friends in BBN issue. I've always shown my displeasure at her for keeping an opportunist like you. Oponu apoda!
Isn't this ironical? grin cheesy

Seeing how you involve her with glee.

Let's not derail. We were talking about fúcking you like Nina. I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
Biggie wants the Mina trash to be back on track so their fans will split votes ,and make way for his chosen one Tobi ....

Do not be deceived ,stick to your individual teams ,they stand a much better chance alone .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.