Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3911020 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

We still gat your back if Nina is up ALONE

Obviously
Good morning
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
She for just keep quiet but over sabi no let her.
she don buy market Las Las. Nigerians that have been waiting for who to troll.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:

Good morning darling
I just woke up shocked
However last night Miracle cooked while Nina did most of the prep (Niii washed the fish-the hardest part!)
Their brother was there too
He wanted to talk about Anto's "betrayal" but Mimi was feeling his cooking more! angry

Anyway Alex the other caucus member was in a sulk and didn't feature- I dunno why at sulk

Ehee, Nina and Tobi wanted the ofe akwu (palm fruit stew) a certain way, Miracle did his own
I believe I would have hated it- all that fish in my food lipsrsealed. But it is not about me cheesy tongue
She called him "my everything" some more times since Ebuka's own, lol. Miracle seemed to love that label a lot

Fast forward in the room Nina was in her own.m bed at first, then started beating Miracle with her toy baby cheesy...obviously talking and playing, two of them, but no sound...cameras went away, when back, she was in his bed and they slept like that

I still see love

Okay lemme rise

On a Monday? Chisos!! I want to be like you when I grow up. cheesy

I've read this update thrice with twinkles in my eyes and a huge grin that might break my face is on too. cheesy kiss

All I see when I look at my babies is love too, with lil lil drama and confusion embarassed kiss kiss. I don't know why people of the world and Collins want to pour sand in my garri... cry

Thanks for this yumful of update Maami, I know I can always count on you. kiss kiss

#MyEverything kiss kiss tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
NINA IS BEGGING TOBI TO WAKE UP BECAUSE MIRACLE IGNORED HER...
I THINK SHE IS PLANNING TO SWITCH TO TOBI'S DICK...
SHE GOT HER EYES ON TOBI'S DICK LONG AGO BEFORE MIRACLE WARNED HER TO STOP SLEEPING ON TOBI'S LAP SOME DAYS AGO.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
....and he wakes up
Yup! Wrapped round her little finger, totally
Chai!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

We still gat your back if Nina is up ALONE
Just say you don't want Miracle to win the money .... This is a period of every man to their tent .....mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2018
MrBigiman:

CeeC should leave Nina alone really. But sadly, CeeC needs others to get validation. A very caustic fellow.

What was said?

Please explain if you can.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Anto is a fool, grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
nazablossom:
she don buy market Las Las. Nigerians that have been waiting for who to troll.
NIGERIANS ARE PATIENTLY WAITING TO TROLL NINA..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2018
He plays sleep again
Maybe he wants more play from Nina
SMH
Nina is a case, simply all Fire
Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
MrBigiman:

Nothing is going on in dat room.

Tobi and Alex doing child's talk. Some primary school gibberish talk, not becoming of adults.

CeeCe complaining about Caucus with Nina and seeking for "peace". But trying to absolve herself of any blame.

Anto and Khloe still sleeping.

Lolu floating and acting confused.

Miracle, no where to be found.

This must have been earlier.
I saw them (Tolex) having all those school talk and anto and koko sleeping. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Anto has finally watched a bit of the MiNa moments the whole of Africa's social media is crazy about (with a viewer's eye)
She is a believer I dare to think
cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
Yumminayum
Anytime darling
kiss
@ Monday, sometimes I get in trouble (it's a bit costly, this lazy life)
But worth it for addicted mily
Lol
cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Ms MamBi
Thanks for that insight
I want Tobi to "expose" her
Good morning
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Okay Nina just caught the sleep bug
Biggie we need a horror or folktale or wedding tongue task
Please make this week amayzhing and memorable
Please Sir
Thank you
mily

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2018
Victorakats:

She will most definitely make it to finals...

Voted immediately after nominations... I believe we can take her to the finale.

Yeah I hope she does. Let's see what's biggies surprise will be today. That will also show us if she can get to final.
I really hope she does.

I'm glad with her % at least team Nina knows where she stands and what we need to do.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
ninnyanny:
And as for you Threebear
Two days back,I read on here
How you were mad because someone
Uploaded ,someone else's pix that
Was sent on trust...you termed it betrayal
And in me,I felt that for once you were
On the right page....
And now I'm reading from the same
You that,Juliet's nude would be littered
Online because of her supposed
Support/endorsement for Ceec
Wow...just wow...
How worse can you really get?

And begging Mina's fans to forsake Nina
And vote Miracle?
Two people make team Mina
So why should one be left behind?

Miracle might win in the end
But if this is how you actually are
I mean,going by all your dirty play
Poo crying, and all worth not
CHANGE!
Aren't you tired of using my name to earn cheap likes .
I hardly mention you or even acknowledge your existence but it seems you can't go a day without mentioning me ....
Are you obsessed with me
How long has it been since you were laid ?
Is your menses in Marathon ?
Do you have an itch down there ?
Or are you 3 weeks pregnant and depressed ?
Man ,woman ,transgender ,leave me the hell alone ...
Eesh
Tufia

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:

Obviously Good morning
Lol...

Morning ma'am

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2018
it's seriously pathetic, Nina is this and that for having sex as if she had sex with herself. But non of the ridiculous tags for miracle, extremely foolish.

Anyways. I know it is the way we are raised in this world. Not everyone breaks out of that bs

closerange:

Its almost impossible not to quote you on this thread, considering the uncanny manner in which you confidently spew nonsense. I don't have a problem with kids like you hating on Nina for having sex, my issue is, how someone can insult a lady for having sex but still glorify the same fella she had sex with.... Isn't sex symbiotic?
I often just sit down and wonder if you are a terrible representation of womanhood to so brazenly put down your gender at the expense of another for a sin they both commuted or you are just impossibly sentimental that logic becomes invisible.
Pick a struggle lady, you either hate Sex on live TV as do I, which should extend to disliking both Nina and Miracle or you admit you hate Nina because you hate anyone that might pose a threat to your favorite housemate...
This hate on Nina for having sex is becoming preposterous.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Threebear:

Just say you don't want Miracle to win the money .... This is a period of every man to their tent .....mtchew

The TeamNina we knew has evolved and some can easily become a Mira hater(if they aint already) if Nina misses the Finale.
They would vote as spoilers.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2018
BEFORE LAST NIGHT'S RESULT...
ottohan:

But I hope u lnow dat ceecee will be evicted by next week?

AFTER LAST NIGHT'S RESULTS
ottohan:
I must confess Ceece is da strongest mehn..
No alliance..nothing..nothing
Damm

FEAR CATCH AM grin

WHEN YOUR ENEMIES ARE CONFUSED cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2018
Ksslib:

I know say you go burst Tv that day.. grin

Lol. grin grin
I'm just here hoping and praying my fave gets to final,
I'm not thinking of who will win yet grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:
Anto has finally watched a bit of the MiNa moments the whole of Africa's social media is crazy about (with a viewer's eye)
She is a believer I dare to think
cool
No one is crazy about the Mina moments anymore .....if the voting result yesterday is any indication ,it means people are tired of Nina and want her home .
You know you have fallen when you are just one percent ahead of Alex .

Please we have only two weeks to hype our Miracle ,no foreign body is allowed .

If he comes outside and watch all her diary sessions , her sister's tweets bad mouthing him ,the rapid lesbian Jane castigating him and still decides to continue with the relationship ,all well and good but till then ,no MINA. grin

Just joking
Enjoy your Mina moments
Just vote wisely
Morning doctor .

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Threebear:

Be charming this week
It's a challenge from mily
I know you have oodles of it- charm that is
You jes hide it
Thank you

If Miracle is not up and I vote for Nina this week
How does it affect my votes for him next week?

I really wanna know?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alternate1: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2018
If all HM's are up, Alex should not leave o. Two HM's should leave and that should be Anto and Koko.

If Cee-C doesn't beat Miracle in the final, I want her to scatter Tobi by vote and silence those arrogant, hating and gossip Tobi fans. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:47am On Apr 09, 2018
oshe11:

The TeamNina we knew has evolved and some can easily become a Mira hater(if they aint already) if Nina misses the Finale.
They would vote as spoilers.
If she makes the final will they vote Miracle ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2018
So Alex was given a teddy bear too? cheesy
Lool, so cute.

Yumminayum, wasn't watching.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2018
Giel:
it's seriously pathetic, Nina is this and that for having sex as if she had sex with herself. But non of the ridiculous tags for miracle, extremely foolish.

Anyways. I know it is the way we are raised in this world. Not everyone breaks out of that bs

WAS THAT NOT THE UNDERSTANDING YOU TOLD US MIRACLE HAD WITH NINA'S BOYFRIEND? grin
LADIES WITH FISH BRAIN LIKE NINA SHOULD KNOW THIS OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCE...
SHE BETTER NOT COME OUT OF THAT HOUSE.... SHE COULDNT EVEN STAND EBUKA'S MILD AND SIMPLE QUESTION LOL

WELL, 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2018
ninnyanny:
And as for you Threebear
Two days back,I read on here
How you were mad because someone
Uploaded ,someone else's pix that
Was sent on trust...you termed it betrayal
And in me,I felt that for once you were
On the right page....
And now I'm reading from the same
You that,Juliet's nude would be littered
Online because of her supposed
Support/endorsement for Ceec
Wow...just wow...
How worse can you really get?

And begging Mina's fans to forsake Nina
And vote Miracle?
Two people make team Mina
So why should one be left behind?

Miracle might win in the end
But if this is how you actually are
I mean,going by all your dirty play
Poo crying, and all worth not
CHANGE!
Saying TeamMiNa shud vote solely for Mira is ntin but Wisdom. Why waste your vote on someone just to increase her % when u know she wudnt win?

Scondy was saying something abt increasing % to help her venture after the show?
Did teamMina say they would forsake her after the show?
How does voting for Mira affect their love for Nina?
A win for Mira is a WIN FOR MINA.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Threebear:

No one is crazy about the Mina moments anymore .....if the voting result yesterday is any indication ,it means people are tired of Nina and want her home .
You know you have fallen when you are just one percent ahead of Alex .

Please we have only two weeks to hype our Miracle ,no foreign body is allowed .

If he comes outside and watch all her diary sessions , her sister's tweets bad mouthing him ,the rapid lesbian Jane castigating him and still decides to continue with the relationship ,all well and good but till then ,no MINA. grin

Just joking
Enjoy your Mina moments
Just vote wisely
Morning doctor .

You crack me up a lot
I dunno why
cheesy
I don't wanna know what happens outside, I am not concerned about hateful leeches...I just know that Mira loves Nina and wants her with him
I also strongly think Nina loves Miracle in spite of all she says
So MiNa stays till day 85 tongue
And I like Nina so it would be impossible not to vote for her if Miracle were not up
You used to like her too
Bring that back

Good morning Mr Threebear
Have a happy week ahead
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eyimama: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

WAS THAT NOT THE UNDERSTANDING YOU TOLD US MIRACLE HAD WITH NINA'S BOYFRIEND? grin
LADIES WITH FISH BRAIN LIKE NINA SHOULD KNOW THIS OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCE...
SHE BETTER NOT COME OUT OF THAT HOUSE.... SHE COULDNT EVEN STAND EBUKA'S MILD AND SIMPLE QUESTION LOL

WELL, 2 MORE WEEKS TO GO..

Laugh wan kill me for here oooooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2018
Threebear:

If she makes the final will they vote Miracle ?
U aint getting the picture.

If tobi was to get 15% while nina gets 5% in the finals
What do you think would happen if TeamNina throws their weight behind Tobi if She doesnt make it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2974) (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.