Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882383 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Munzy14:

Some people are naturally sexually active. No one can cheat nature. She pull strong when she comes out. What doesn't kill one,makes one stronger. Most people castigating her, are worst.
I can't condemn someone for doing a natural something. A lot of hypocrites in this world. One thing always tell my friends is "never let anyone make you feel like u don't deserve what u want". She goes for what she wants and it's good.
It's same reason i like Cee-C character in this game as well. Going for what u want.
STOP IT.... NINA TOLD US THAT SHE ONLY HAD SEX 2 TIMES ALL HER LIFE BEFORE BIG BROTHER... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "NATURALLY SEXUAL ACTIVE"?
IS SHE THE ONLY ONE THAT LOVE SEX?

DOES IT MEAN SHE CANT WAIT IF HER HUSBAND TRAVEL FOR A MONTH OR SO?
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

NINA IS A CHEAP,DIRTY AND SENSELESS VILLAGE SLUT.... SIMPLE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
This Miracle sha..... undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

STOP IT.... NINA TOLD US THAT SHE ONLY HAD SEX 2 TIMES ALL HER LIFE BWFORE BIG BROTHER... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "NATURALLY SEXUAL ACTIVE"?
IS SHR THE ONLY ONE THAT LOVE SEX?

DOES IT MEAN SHE CAN WAIT IF HUSBAND TRAVEL FOR A MONTH OR SO?
WHAT ARR YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

[s]NINA IS A CHEAP,DIRTY AND SENSELESS VILLAGE SLUT.... SIMPLE[/s]
I agree with most of your submission.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Twoclans:

He summoned Anto

Morning babe

Good day dear
Have a happy day ahead
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

STOP IT.... NINA TOLD US THAT SHE ONLY HAD SEX 2 TIMES ALL HER LIFE BWFORE BIG BROTHER... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "NATURALLY SEXUAL ACTIVE"?
IS SHR THE ONLY ONE THAT LOVE SEX?

DOES IT MEAN SHE CAN WAIT IF HUSBAND TRAVEL FOR A MONTH OR SO?
WHAT ARR YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

NINA IS A CHEAP,DIRTY AND SENSELESS VILLAGE SLUT.... SIMPLE
Some people's libido they on higher level than others. Again being with that handsome guy in there, it's a threat to her libido. Most ladies are drooling over it here and elsewhere. Even the one that has been carrying nina's case on head like wood.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
alternate1:
People call Cee-C short devil whereas she is taller than Nina. Lmao!
NINA CALLED CEE-C SHORT, ROUND AND FAT...WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER DEADLIEST JAB THAT SHOULD HAVE SENT CEE-C TO COMA grin

BUT TAKING A LOOK AT NINA, ALL I SEE IS A SHORT, ROUND AND FAT DIRTY AND SENESELESS VILLAGE SLUT..

NINA IS NOT WISE.... NINA THAT DOEST KNOW WHERE HER FOREHEAD IS... BUT KNOWS HOW TO DIRECT DIFFERENT KIND OF DICK INTO HER PUSSY FILLED FISHY SMELLY FLUIDS..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:

Good day dear
Have a happy day ahead
Good day.
I'm not sure but I thought I read you mention a certain hair product for natural hair undecided if it's you, please what's the brand? I'm not too feeling my Cantu range anymore and looking to try something else.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
MIRACLE HAS BEEN TALKING TOO MUCH SINCE LAST NIGHT...
HE HASE BEEN REALLY TRYING TOO HARD TO MAKE SURE HOUSEMATES DONT DISCUSS WHAT EBUKA ASKED HIM AND NINA LAST NIGHT.... cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Khloe just got the days brief from biggie.

Housemates gathering in the lounge.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Munzy14:

Some people's libido they on higher level than others. Again being with that handsome guy in there, it's a threat to her libido. Most ladies are drooling over it here and elsewhere. Even the one that has been carrying nina's case on head like wood.

ANY LADY THAT CANT CONTROL HERSELF AROUND ANY EMEKA, AKIN AND MUSTAPHA IS NOTHING BUT A SLUT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
I agree with most of your submission.
OK..BUT NINA IS A CHEAP,DIRTY AND SENSELESS VILLAGE SLUT.... SIMPLE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
ALEX JUST CALLED NINA SMALL grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:

You like fish?
I love ofe akwu
With beef and dried fish
Not fresh fish
Now I am hungry
yes I love dried fish cheesy u can spice it up with okporoko(stockfish)I can't wait to have it
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Popowaa: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
I don't know why people are taking panadol for someone's headache.
Look at sinners judging another sinner because she is doing it publicly.
Fornicating is wrong wether you do it on TV or in a pit.
Human beings are soo hypocritical.
They will chastise a petty thief and hail a corporate thief and ontop tag him smart.
They will slut shame a girl who keeps three boyfriend and hail a runs girl who has acquired properties by sleeping around.
Most women have been where Nina is now. Her feelings are messed up and she will need time to sort out her feelings.
I just can't understand why people who are no better than her keep chastising.
Most of the time the guilty chastise the most to appear holy.
Pharisees of nairaland, while you are stoning her for being a prostitute, I hope your name is boldly written in the book of life because you are spotless before the Lord.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
styrese:
yes I love dried fish cheesy u can spice it up with okporoko(stockfish)I can't wait to have it

Go and buy it then, or make it
However stockfish spoils the taste of ofe akwu
Makes it too soupy
With fresh basil (nche anwu)....it is a great (and unhealthy lipsrsealed angry cool) stew
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Munzy14:

Which handsome guy? Miracle issa small boy, he's the kind of guy you can gist with and go, nothing more.

If na guys like Somto that was in Simi's video, or Broderick Hunter or even that oga in Joromi, I will understand, but Miracle?

Anyway, after seeing Collins, I understand why Miracle would seem extraordinary

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
The housemates are all in the lounge.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

HEY HYPOCRITE, IF YOU WERE BUSY, YOU WONT HAVE NOTICED THAT I QUOTE EVERY POST..

YOU ARE NOW OBSESSED WITH ME WHICH MIGHT RUIN YOU.. LOL
WHAT A SHAMELESS TOILET FAN..
lolz you don dey craze iswear grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yunafa(f): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
alternate1:
People call Cee-C short devil whereas she is taller than Nina. Lmao!
no insults intended but she (cee c) has traits of dwarfism(pls, no insults intended). when these traits are present, it doesn't matter if you are tall, u will always be looked at as short( abeg, no insults intended)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
LolaO:
Okay, so I've been voting Nina the past 2 weeks, I guess that makes me a Nina fan cool
And I'd still vote for her should she come up this week (that is if Biggie ends up putting all of them up) so she'd make the Top 5...

However, in the final week, when it's time to vote for the winner. I'd vote for Miracle...because I know my baby Nina can't win the money, and is not wise enough to handle such money grin grin

I implore all Nina fans to do same as well, vote for her to make the Top 5 but vote for Miracle to win the money in the final week. Because let's face it, Tobi and Cee-C are strong contenders...

I still maintain this show is scripted though, reason why I've stopped watching since Teddy left before Cee-C embarassed

See you all again on Sunday
if the show is scripted like you claim
then why bother asking people to vote Miracle and not Nina in the finals since you think Miracle is already the winner in the script...

it's only scripted cos Teddy left before Cee-c ?

you people are very shameless and Cee-c progress will keep shutting you guys up....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
ifyalways:

Good day.
I'm not sure but I thought I read you mention a certain hair product for natural hair undecided if it's you, please what's the brand? I'm not too feeling my Cantu range anymore and looking to try something else.

Good morning
I was the one
My hair is very 4C and porous
Shea Moisture range is great for it...
But the leave in conditioner I bought and talked about (good and not expensive) is Shea Miracle moisture intense leave-in conditioner

I think it's a newish product from the African Pride range
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
When is head of house challenge starting? I don't care about watching the housemates talking in the lounge, I will not waste my fuel on this. I am putting off the gen the fuel is getting low, and I cannot be stressing myself to go and buy when rain is falling.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tobi Alex and anto arguing about the meet issue again in the lounge,Nina is trying to add her own comment for 10mins no one is listening to her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Biggie please let them do a mock nomination session
I want to know if the caucus finally figured out Anto
They (esp ToLex) are keeping this on track as she tried to worm out with "can't be mother bear to the house"
She is also kinda blaming CeeC
Alex is good at this caucus clearing bizness
I am happy she stayed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:

Go and buy it then, or make it
However stockfish spoils the taste of ofe akwu
Makes it too soupy
With fresh basil (nche anwu)....it is a great (and unhealthy lipsrsealed angry cool) stew
ur not nice angry so u can't make my desired ofe akwu embarassed its this how u welcome new comers to ur team angryinfact I don't need ur soup again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alex vs cee-cee (fight)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
TOBI, YOU ARE A MAN.... LOOK AT MIRACLE AND LOLU KEEPING COOL...

TOBI THE GOSSIP KING ARGUING OVER FOOD

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tobi arguing with the ladies as usual,miracle and lolu not interested

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rockybabz: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Alex has not kept quiet for 30minutes! This girl na radioo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
LOOK AT TOBI THAT NOMINATED NINA... HAHAHA... HUMAN BEING

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
rockybabz:
MISS TOBI THE GOSSIP QUEEN... LOL

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
rockybabz:
Lolu is talking,only mira is quiet.time for hugging and adverts

(1) (2) (3) ... (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)