Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910365 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
When you associate with the caucus.. You gain success.. Just ask lolu and cee c grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Some of us are @ work, and this is the best place to get live updates, however,some jobless folks have turned it to a battle ground where they show dia miserable superiority ...SMH

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Munzy14:

you of all people on this thread, telling me to bring my brain along is laughable. what an Irony, Very funny.
Nothing we know go see for nairaland.
I tell you ooo....person way go the post yummi all day along like person spit dey drool from mouth ....I don laff die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Popowaa:
I don't know why people are taking panadol for someone's headache.
Look at sinners judging another sinner because she is doing it publicly.
Fornicating is wrong wether you do it on TV or in a pit.
Human beings are soo hypocritical.
They will chastise a petty thief and hail a corporate thief and ontop tag him smart.
They will slut shame a girl who keeps three boyfriend and hail a runs girl who has acquired properties by sleeping around.
Most women have been where Nina is now. Her feelings are messed up and she will need time to sort out her feelings.
I just can't understand why people who are no better than her keep chastising.
Most of the time the guilty chastise the most to appear holy.
Pharisees of nairaland, while you are stoning her for being a prostitute, I hope your name is boldly written in the book of life because you are spotless before the Lord.

Oga kip kwayet!

Stop using Nina as a yardstick to judge very many decent girls/prostitutes. Nina is the kind of girl that will Bleep your neighbour in your absence and I know a lot of call-girls that won't do same.

She is a hyper SLUT! Oh Ah!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
neolboy:

Why so quick to quote this guy who have been ranting on lie since

Biggie said Love is a disadvantage
Read the instructions given to them before you start quoting this guy

Ok
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
badinfluence:
When you associate with the caucus.. You gain success.. Just ask lolu and cee c grin

LOL
grin grin Naso
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
neolboy:

Why so quick to quote this guy who have been ranting on lie since

Biggie said Love is a disadvantage
Read the instructions given to them before you start quoting this guy
Her hatred for Mira won't let her reason nor see anything good from him

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ginaz:

If you're so intelligent, you would know punctuation marks are used in English sentences. They are used to aid in the better understanding and comprehension of words in the English language.

So If you think I am exclaiming, then I am making right use of the English language.

Bye and take a seat!
exclamations in a post are used to reflect anger. Same way people read capslock

If you were used to English on the internet, you would know that.

You're the one shouting at the top of your voice, you should take a seat after your cardiac arrest undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
styrese:
Mr man u wouldn't want us to go that lane, what's so special about winning HoH by luck, ur also trying to talk down on Teddy, but u have already lost that battle, if u know what I mean. There is what we call Entertainment worth or content, no one is talking about HoH here, though I wouldn't have a problem with Nina taking the money.

Shouldn't the end justify the means ?

Luck or not....Nina sat on that throne

.....where others werent that 'lucky'

It has gone into the Archive that she held that title

Not jumping into your fight......needed to

State this

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cecilia and Ni, Ni, Ni. My dramaqueen and doublewahala, I'm proud of you. kiss kiss kiss

Nina, win abeg. Lemme rest small. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Updates please (help lazy mily help busy workers)
I am here
And hearing all, but have a swollen thumb
True
(Not)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

Oh! Your anger is that he nominates your Lord Cee C. Doesn't Cee C nominate Alex weekly yet wears her glasses and bum shorts? If we call her evil for doing so, you will start hyperventilating all over the thread. Truly Lolu is not smart for not nominating the evil, vindictive Tobi who almost got him into trouble, but evil for nominating Cee-C? Abeg talk another thing
GET OUT.... WAS LOLU NOMINATING CEE-C IN WEEK 2 WHEN I EXPOSWD HIM?
WHY THE TEARS AND CRYING LIKE A BABY?

THE ONLY DEVIL IN THAT HOUSE IS LOLU... LOLU THE SHORT MAN DEVILS..

ALL THE HOUSEMATES AGRRED THAT LOLU IS CUNNING AND WICKED... THEY ONLY SEE CEE-C AS TROUBLESOME..

HYPOCRITE LIKE YOU JUMPING FROM LOLU TO ALEX TO NINA FORMING JUST TO PLAY SAFE..

LOLU IS 29 YR OLD MAN BUT CALLS NINA ANTY JUST YO AVOID NOMINATIONS....LICKING TOBI AND MIRACLE'S ASS FOR SAME REASON...

LOLU IS NOW A SLAVE TO ANTO... LOLU BELONG TO 1869 ..OLD SCHOOL gay FORMING YOU...

MR INTELLIGENT WITH NO SENSE..

THE FOOL IS EVEN TRYING TO FORM YUPPY GUY BY COPPYING MIRACLE WITH THE DREADLOCKS.. HE LOOKS HORRIBLE HAHAHAHA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Congrats ni kiss kiss

I don't know if I want you to win though. I kind of want to test your strength some more.
But any which way,
I want you to get to finals kiss

So...

Go Ni.!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

AFTER THE SHOW, NINA WILL KNOW THAT CEE-C WAS HER CLOSER TRUE FRIEND AFTER MIRACLE....ALEX, TOBI AND ANTO HAVE NOMINATED HER/HER PAIR BEFORE.
Yes I have been saying it hear since. Nina and cee-C na elder sis and young sis.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
mayze:
Some of us are @ work, and this is the best place to get live updates, however,some jobless folks have turned it to a battle ground where they show dia miserable superiority ...SMH
if you are at work, face your work and stop looking for updates. When you get home, you can catch up.

As if it is not the same jobless people that will post update for you

Jobful people shouldn't be stalking NL for updates on BBM during working hours grin

Try Twitter kiss

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cee c doesn't like Nina,
Stop trying to tie cee c to Nina

So,
Tolex telling each other what they like about each other.
Same with miracle and lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Geezeem:

Shouldn't the end justify the means ?

Luck or not....Nina sat on that throne

.....where others werent that 'lucky'

It has gone into the Archive that she held that title

Not jumping into your fight......needed to

State this
Noted angry I guess ur happy now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Awwwwwww

Tolex !!!! kiss kiss

#Foolishgoals kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Twoclans:

Ginaz I respect people's opinions,what you see in Miracle is what you see nobody can change it but permit me to bring something up. I can be worse than Miracle in nature when it comes to blanking out especially when people start back and forth that does not yield any result.

People that know me in real life knows that once you start screaming or nagging I shut down my brain. Must everything be about quarrels and banters. I watched that scene when they were in the lounge and honestly they were just so irritating. Abeg I can't deal.

I respect your opinion as well. You're in a outside world not a tight position as this.

You are not with those people screaming and shouting 24hrs, 7days a week. You don't have build up of tension cumulatively packing up on your nerves right?

Cos you have things that made it possible to blacked out. Like your phone, you go out, TV, and all that.

See that these people don't have none of this, they don't have TV, no phones, nothing of the outside world. They share the same space and environment.

It would be hard not to react. Especially, since we are all wired differently.

Humble Efe lost it on T.Boss. TTT lost it.

Only someone who is so good at pretending, who bears a false tolerance, who can hide his feelings so well to blend in, can be able to just blanked out. They have nothing to lose anyway, it puts them on the Good record.

But inside they are boiling. Who sees the inside then? The answer is no one!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

I hope they're all put to shame when Nina wins the challenge
YOU HAVE JUMPED TO NINA AGAIN.... LOL

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eheee
Miracle says it again with CeeC @ love
As if he and Biggie heard the Team anybutMiracles cheesy
He states it for you, he would have picked Nina, and he was going for Anto
Yup! I know my Mimi

People make your apologies
SMH

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Must cee c always complain

Mtchewwww angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
badinfluence:

Nahshoooo *in rico's voice*...cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
So Nina is "Do you get"
Cee c is "do you understand?"

They mesh well together grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lovexme(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
But why is Cee-C always bitter? Life is not that serious.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Giel:
Congrats ni kiss kiss

I don't know if I want you to win though. I kind of want to test your strength some more.
But any which way,
I want you to get to finals kiss

So...

Go Ni.!!!! kiss

Why

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Giel:
Cee c doesn't like Nina,
Stop trying to tie cee c to Nina

So,
Tolex telling each other what they like about each other.
Same with miracle and lolu
WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? CANT YOU QUOTE PEOPLE MADAM COWARD?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cee c LMAO
You have not done anything to deserve all the insults abiii

ROTFLMAO grin
Cee c abeg. You are a comedian.

Are you telling Nina what you like about her or nagging and complaining about what you don't like?

I'm tired abeg LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
Giel:
Must cee c always complain

Mtchewwww angry
MUST NINA ALWAYS HAVE SEX?

MTCHEWWWWWWW

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
And the bitter complain continues, ceecee should give it a rest abeg, it's becoming boring...

Nina dey try ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
How many times does cee c really say

"Do you understand" in a conversation grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
take it or leave it, cee-c is damn too obsessed with Tobi.. all her discussions weda beef or normal talk,all is directed to tobi..awkward obsession I must say.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.