Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885841 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ginaz:

There is nothing to learn!!!!

He is just being sneaky.. A pretentious snake that doesn't wanna be caught in a net then he goes round it looking for a way to dodged it.

You people don't see it!!!

Nobody, I mean nobody that can stay in a tight environment as that without losing it. Without exploding, without engaging and reacting to an argument.

He minds his business cos he doesn't wanna be carried away least he shows his bad side which everyone has.
There is no saint when it comes to character!!! One way, we are bond to be in a situation that would so tossed our mental capacity and we show the other side of us.

Miracle, whenever there is a heated argument, he goes mute. All the time. Tries to find a middle ground to stand on. Even when Tobi was calling on NINA about her pant issue, he kept mute like he wasn't there.

Really!!!

And this is the same person he would say he really like and care about. He didn't even say anything as embarrassing the situation was to calm the atmosphere.

He is a pretender. Someone with a whole lot hidden on the inside, who shows what he wants people to see.
I see passed that gimmicks!!!

Kim Kardashian, as pretentious and classic as she is, has reacted way below her standard cos of anger and arguments in one of her episode On a national TV. It caught her unaware.

Uti of big brother Africa, lost his cool.

Who is miracle? He is a sneaky snake. I see through him.

If he wins ,I wont be surprised. Nigerians don't put their thinking cap always.

I hope you know it isn't everyone that likes the agbero style of settling differences? MeeMee has lost his cool more than twice in that house but he knows better than to go on a shouting tirade because shouting doesn't solve shii.

Be like say you go like fight sef, see as your writeup dey blaze! grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
CeeC and Miracle smashed their piñata ?
Khloe and Anto should be disqualified
Biggie the scam
I dunno why ToLex should sit out the rest
Did not catch that

The start all over
lipsrsealed (Khlanto did not play by the rules oo)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gustav25: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:

NINA CALLED CEE-C SHORT, ROUND AND FAT...WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER DEADLIEST JAB THAT SHOULD HAVE SENT CEE-C TO COMA grin

BUT TAKING A LOOK AT NINA, ALL I SEE IS A SHORT, ROUND AND FAT DIRTY AND SENESELESS VILLAGE SLUT..

NINA IS NOT WISE.... NINA THAT DOEST KNOW WHERE HER FOREHEAD IS... BUT KNOWS HOW TO DIRECT DIFFERENT KIND OF DICK INTO HER PUSSY FILLED FISHY SMELLY FLUIDS..
ak 47 machine gun ...I dey feel your headshots here ...if you need ammo box ,I dey sell pump action and Ak grenade launcher
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Munzy14:

Some people are naturally sexually active. No one can cheat nature. She pull strong when she comes out. What doesn't kill one,makes one stronger. Most people castigating her, are worst.
I can't condemn someone for doing a natural something. A lot of hypocrites in this world. One thing always tell my friends is "never let anyone make you feel like u don't deserve what u want". She goes for what she wants and it's good.
It's same reason i like Cee-C character in this game as well. Going for what u want.
I just hope she can develop a thick skin for her own sanity, if not, it won't be funny at all. People likes to take out their frustration on someone, and trust me they will come for her especially after saying she will continue with her boyfriend after the show. One thing is certain, her boyfriend won't take her back because people around him and his family won't have her even if the boyfriend wants to.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nope, I see why you are a strong lady.
lol. In the average female hostel, you will be tested beyond your limits.

This one that Khloe was shouting about used sanitary pad, some people will wvwn leave menstruation blood inside the bathroom.

People will lie on your bed and stain it with blood. They will take your stuff without permission, they will eat food in your corner and mess the place up.

The funny thing is, you can shout from morning till Jesus comes and nobody, not one soul, will own up to doing anything.

So, wetin you go do?

If I were inside a house with people like this, I fit no talk when the house is full. I could have like three people I talk to and no one else, until the population gets thinner. And I would most likely be more chatty with the guys, I'm more used to guys than girls.

This house is just like a hostel, only, it's mixed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You should know I'm up to whatever you bring. Lass lass, we go chop ban. undecided undecided
Madam i can't go low. I will be Visiting here till the final day. I am yet to see who will prime with online banter not even in a faceless forum. Maybe u need to research my personality. I am here till day 85. I simply take a bow to my agro section.
I can't go low to create any moniker outside this.
If u are looking for an inmate in kirikiri or kuje. Try again aunty. lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
ogaJona:
the way miracle avoided Nina when big brother asked HMS to choose a strategic partner.

I hope they're all put to shame when Nina wins the challenge

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
very funny game!!!!.. cee-c looking like a short blind witch.. miracle no get joy oo!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
have you ever lived in a hostel?

If you have survived in a hostel, there is no calibre of winch that can be used against you in this life.

We finally agree on something. Hostel is the real life! cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ginaz:

Look at the manner you replied... Please judge for yourself If you have class!!!

Talking about disease and frustration!!!! How does it relates with me or the topic?

No wonder you're being trolled here back and forth. You talk like a lower class Lagos Agbero. Only difference is i heard you're a lawyer.
if you could not understand the correlation between disease and frustration, then you don't have the level of intellect to engage me in a conversation

PS: There were so much exclamation marks in your post, that I could see your veins popping grin

Take care, classy one tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tobi and Alex qualify
Miracle and Lolu too

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

but I thought biggie said earlier, u choose ur partners not based on love or affections..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

girls hostel dy dry nau..com boys own nd xperience everyday wahala

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I hope you know it isn't everyone that likes the agbero style of settling differences? MeeMee has lost his cool more than twice in that house but he knows better than to go on a shouting tirade because shouting doesn't solve shii.

Be like say you go like fight sef, see as your writeup dey blaze! grin

I wasn't fighting. Just stating my opinion. Lol. There's a way you state something even if you're mild it comes off harshly.

But whatever, I'm not against anyone. I just hate it when people can give out their opinions on others but won't take a counter back.

It was here people called Rico sneaky for nominating Cee. C..... Said he is fishy. But you can't tell Them their favorite is Flawed too.

They take it on you.

As long as you're ditching it, you should also be able to take it.

No easy way out.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

my dear, earth-shaking arguments happen in the hostel.

Hostel life ehn, no be wetin pesin go gist you, you gats dey there live to understand cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:

Which handsome guy? Miracle issa small boy, he's the kind of guy you can gist with and go, nothing more.

If na guys like Somto that was in Simi's video, or Broderick Hunter or even that oga in Joromi, I will understand, but Miracle?

Anyway, after seeing Collins, I understand why Miracle would seem extraordinary

where did you see Collins? I am asking for a curious friend who also wants to see smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
ogaJona:
I just pity this Nina all HMS were avoiding to be paired with her, even the so called flyboy boyfriend. she had to tell cecce to be her pair. I pray they shame other hms

Biggie brother specifically said love is not an advantage to the task. That is why it will be wise not to pick her. Did you also notice that CC and Khloe are not paired despite their friendship.

No matter how we dislike a housemate it's always best to be civil. wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
lol. In the average female hostel, you will be tested beyond your limits.

This one that Khloe was shouting about used sanitary pad, some people will wvwn leave menstruation blood inside the bathroom.

People will lie on your bed and stain it with blood. They will take your stuff without permission, they will eat food in your corner and mess the place up.

The funny thing is, you can shout from morning till Jesus comes and nobody, not one soul, will own up to doing anything.

So, wetin you go do?

If I were inside a house with people like this, I fit no talk when the house is full. I could have like three people I talk to and no one else, until the population gets thinner. And I would most likely be more chatty with the guys, I'm more used to guys than girls.

This house is just like a hostel, only, it's mixed.
I won't survive in that place. I travelled with a friend to their hometown. She refused to wash the toilet but you need to see me scrubbing cos I'll use it for 2 days.
I'll do same, chatting with few people in the house
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Munzy14:

Madam i can't go low. I will be Visiting here till the final day. I am yet to see who will prime with online banter not even in a faceless forum. Maybe u need to research my personality. I am here till day 85. I simply take a bow to my agro section.
I can't go low to create any moniker outside this.
If u are looking for an inmate in kirikiri or kuje. Try again aunty. lol

If you like go up and stay here till next year when the season 4 begins. I care less, don't jump into my mentions to paddle false accusations. Thanks uncle. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Agbgift:

Can you give me instances where Rico had called white black or black white for you to call him a snake?
he was notably knwn to be a backstaber,fronting frienship wit ceec,nd nominating her behind,dz nt loyalty, watch d loyalty of last season btw bisola nd efe,dey neva nominated each oda,nd dey were nt even dating o,ceec never nominated rico,bt he kept bein a traitor

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yup!
CeeC and Nina get theirs too
Booo to the returnees
tongue

In summary
3pairs smashed their piñata
And so qualify for the HoH challenge later on today
A pair won't go on
Cos six people will fight for the HoH
Khloe and Anto failed it
I am soo happy
(Even though it means nothing, but let it "pepper them small" (in Anto's voice when she was telling Miracle for them to nominate Teddy and Nina as TeNa! angry))

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fergie001: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
gustav25:
ak 47 machine gun ...I dey feel your headshots here ...if you need ammo box ,I dey sell pump action and Ak grenade launcher
Akthedream112,I get russian roulette too oooo,with BETTER SUPERIOR TMZs,
I am in his party grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingOvo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:
Yup!
Booo to the returnees
tongue
Ditto to Alex x Tobi, both were laughing at Cee C when she missed the piñata that Miracle hit.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:
Yup!
Booo to the returnees
tongue
Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ambber:

where did you see Collins? I am asking for a curious friend who also wants to see smiley
my sister, one nice soul on Twitter had to post Collins picture to give us perspective.

Miracle is quite average on a normal day, but next to Collins, Miracle na Idris Elba.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
stephleena:
very funny game!!!!.. cee-c looking like a short blind witch.. miracle no get joy oo!!
THE SHORT BLIND WITCH HAS DONE WHAT TALL BEAUTIFUL SAINT ANTO COULDNT DO..

CEE-C AND NINA (THE UNDERDOGS) HAVE QUALIFIED FOR THE NEXT ROUND....

CONGRATS CEE-C AND NINA.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I won't survive in that place. I travelled with a friend to their hometown. She refused to wash the toilet but you need to see me scrubbing cos I'll use it for 2 days.
I'll do same, chatting with few people in the house
lol...someone like you will run to off campus before the week is over grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
if you could not understand the correlation between disease and frustration, then you don't have the level of intellect to engage me in a conversation

PS: There were so much exclamation marks in your post, that I could see your veins popping grin

Take care, classy one tongue

If you're so intelligent, you would know punctuation marks are used in English sentences. They are used to aid in the better understanding and comprehension of words in the English language.

So If you think I am exclaiming, then I am making right use of the English language.

Bye and take a seat!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
So the pair of Anto and Khloe did not qualify for hoh qualifier. Lol

Khloe is so sad. Serves her right, the way she and even Miracle jumped to pick Anto. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ginaz:

I wasn't fighting. Just stating my opinion. Lol. There's a way you state something even if you're mild it comes off harshly.

But whatever, I'm not against anyone. I just hate it when people can give out their opinions on others but won't take a counter back.

It was here people called Rico sneaky for nominating Cee. C..... Said he is fishy. But you can't tell Them their favorite is Flawed too.

They take it on you.

As long as you're ditching it, you should also be able to take it.

No easy way out.

Ginaz I respect people's opinions,what you see in Miracle is what you see nobody can change it but permit me to bring something up. I can be worse than Miracle in nature when it comes to blanking out especially when people start back and forth that does not yield any result.

People that know me in real life knows that once you start screaming or nagging I shut down my brain. Must everything be about quarrels and banters. I watched that scene when they were in the lounge and honestly they were just so irritating. Abeg I can't deal.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

Why so quick to quote this guy who have been ranting on lie since
Biggie said Love is a disadvantage Read the instructions given to them before you start quoting this guy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
It's official Anto and Khloe will be up, the joker would be ceecee winning the HOH...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66