Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3892276 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Divay22:
Khloe.. I have eaten lizard before

Dee one... You know, what you eat, is how you look grin grin grin grin grin

hhahahaha, oh men, this guy is good. grin grin grin grin

This is the only person that brings comedic relief to the show, wish he had more screen time.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
arcike:

wait, u mean twoclan and dat clown is 1 and same person?... wen did I start exhibiting gay symptoms...

Lord pls sanctify me, I haven't stooped dat low yet. Amen!!

Honestly I woke up from sleep read the OP's epistle and just decided to ignore him, because I know why he is picking on me.

Arcike take out time and look at my other posts on nairaland and tell me if you see any similarity with any of the monikers mentioned.

Don't waste your prayers please, God has plenty important requests in his front. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
arcike:

wait, u mean twoclan and dat clown is 1 and same person?... wen did I start exhibiting gay symptoms...

Lord pls sanctify me, I haven't stooped dat low yet. Amen!!
It's some kindda personality disorder. He runs at least 7 different sobriquets just on this thread to promote his favorite. Making it seem like Ninacle own a fan base already which is all a delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
asscb:

Wey ur house dey make I con beat you small grin grin

Too early to join a team now... Let's keep watching.
You are always invited to my house. Are you strong and handsome? grin kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Watching Dee one on Xtremelive show .....lol grin

Seriously, he's not funny #NoOffence

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
closerange:
Lol... I heard my sisters talking about this handsome dude on BBN, so I tuned in to see the awesome fella, and truth be told, while the Miracle bobo is a fine man, we have actually had better looking dudes in Big brother and them they didn't get this hype, I mean, has any of you seen Melvin oduah? Body wise and everything, he is wayyyyy finer than this miracle wey I dey see so...

is this the Melvin you're talking about? or someone else?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Honestly I woke up from sleep read the OP's epistle and just decided to ignore him, because I know why he is picking on me.

Arcike take out time and look at my other posts on nairaland and tell me if you see any similarity with any of the monikers mentioned.

Don't waste your prayers please, God has plenty important requests in his front. kiss
Don't mind the thing. The object thinks he's figured everything out when he knows nothing. He even called me lady prosper, akthedream now Two clans. I've ran out of things Rumpelstiltskin keeps calling me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

This is just the Genesis, the revelation won't stop without a rapture and between the two of us One person must definitely disappear and it won't be me.
Threebear and trouble, just like 5 and 6. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

PM me ur number cos my dr right nw am scared nt wen am beginning 2 lik u
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
MILEVSKY:
i want my hair to grow tall- nina bbn2018

Loooll grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

is this the Melvin you're talking about? or someone else?
Melvin's face is average at best grin
What he does have is an amazing body!
And a very huge manhood grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
I thought the plan of last night defaulters was to wear the payporte clothes for the live show..

Na wa for this kin live show vibe o undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
Papiikush:

It's some kindda personality disorder. He runs at least 7 different sobriquets just on this thread to promote his favorite. Making it seem like Ninacle own a fan base already which is all a delusion.

would begin 2 study does accts... some1 can nt attempt 2 b playing wit my intelligence....

meanwhile, Neva knew Nigerians suffer from dat disorder oo...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls what the live show about?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
lol....I don dey here for nine years, tackled people far more intelligent than you can ever dream of being, and you think a numbskull like yourself is capable of chasing me away?

Better prepare your twenty alternative monikers, because I will chase all of them into the archives of Nairaland before you will even move me.

Lol. Who are you rooting for?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
missunknown:
They aren't dressed for the live show yet? This people are so nonchalant, can't wait for eviction to start abeg. Worst set evurrrrhhh!!!!!!!
DRESSED FOR WHICH LIVE SHOW?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Papiikush:

Papiikush it's not really nice to make assumptions, I can't even believe you added my moniker to your list just because of that little chat a few days ago.

I really can't remember what I wrote to piss you off so much.

Your thread is the only thread on nairaland that I have made the most comment on yet you find me so irritating.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
frankfiny:
Loll Tboss was a contender.. Miracle is a Winner, we always know them from the first day. It's very predictable
miracle isn't winning, Teddy a is so winning.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Papiikush:

I am also on twitter running multiple accounts to promote miracle?
I am also on instagram running multiple accounts to promote miracle... Can't you see the one suffering from delusion is you?
I feel sorry for you, it's such a pity to hate someone doing better than you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

Melvin's face is average at best grin
What he does have is an amazing body!
And a very huge manhood grin cheesy

So na the Melvin be that? lol, the guy no near Miracle for Facial Aesthetics na.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
I tot Kcee sang pullover 10years agogrin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Kcee killing it on stage *mi like* kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Oya park baby o pull over
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Kcee looking so dapper this night.

Park well.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Kcee looking so dapper this night.

Park well.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
arcike:

would begin 2 study does accts... some1 can nt attempt 2 b playing wit my intelligence....

Those

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
oshe11:

It doesn't matter now. Song na song
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
oshe11:
The thing weak me, no new song Na, at least make him sing "desire" Na cheesy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RealJaneDoe: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
keep me updated y'all no light
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
arcike:

Personality disorder isn't restricted to a particular race, country or geographical location.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by asscb(f): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Safarigirl Oya let's pull over kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Papiikush it's not really nice to make assumptions, I can't even believe you added my moniker to your list just because of that little chat a few days ago.

I really can't remember what I wrote to piss you off so much.

Your thread is the only thread on nairaland that I have made the most comment on yet you find me so irritating.
He's so petty and vindictive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.