Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3892395 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Chai...Kbrule is in trouble for violating house rules.

He should at least get a warning strike but since he has been tagged suicidal, I don't think biggie will take that chance.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:

babe which sch do u attend
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toseen7: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
English Professor grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
arcike:

my dr am nt at home oo, went 2 an occasion...

would catch up wit it wen am bk... but I still am interested in ur number oo... nt after I hv told my mum indon c adazi wife finish grin grin grin

I am a little older than you, but my kid sister will suit you and daaaaam she is much prettier.

Pm me when you are free. Let's roll from there. I kind of like you wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oamronnie(f): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
Big brother just said K.brule will be punished for his behavior last night and whatever happens to him happens to Khloe. Waiting to hear what d punishment will be
safarigirl:
what is the OMG for? Make una update well biko.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
arcike:

babe which sch do u attend
na University of Abuja o...school wey no gree release pesin on time
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
I saw this punishment coming and was already worried for khloe.. I just hope it won't be disqualification cry cry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

I am a little older than you, but my kid sister will suit you and daaaaam she is much prettier.

She can do so much better.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Big brother reprimanding k brulé for breaking a big brother rule, he called one rule like thay
He reminded the housemates that violence is not tolerated in the big brother house

He told kbrule that his punishments will also affect his partner and that he will be told his punishment later on.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
oamronnie:
Big brother just said K.brule will be punished for his behavior last night and whatever happens to him happens to Khloe. Waiting to hear what d punishment will be
thanks dear smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
grin grin At least you're putting your time to good use, those stories gave my dog multiple orgasms. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Awwn Khloe. embarassed embarassed

I hope it won't be too much on her they should reconsider because of her. Chai.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
MizzD:
I saw this punishment coming and was already worried for khloe.. I just hope it won't be disqualification cry cry
Doubt the partner will be disqualified, maybe a big punishment but not disqualification
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ammyluv2003(f): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:
what is the OMG for? Make una update well biko.

Biggie might disqualify Kbrule for breaking one of the rules of the game. And obviously, Khloe will also be leaving with him
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ladyprosper: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
I think it will be a strike.....pls I don’t like this pairing stuff....all man for himself jare
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

nawa oo, na twoclans I want...

u a bit older doesn't change anything as long as u nt above 25... I love dem matured if u get wat I mean...

y don't u PM me ur number 1stly, would decide from der wat I actually want.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Biggie will act on rule 7.

Rule 7: Housemates are not allowed to strike, intimidate, threaten or act in any way that can be construed as violent towards any fellow Housemates. This could result in immediate disqualification.

but since he wasn't violent towards other housemates, I don't think that should lead to immediate disqualification
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Do they punish people for being mentally unstable though?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
See how the table has turned K-brule was advising Khloe about her detrimental attitude in the house now it looks like he might be sending Khloe home sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

I am not a Khloe fan but honestly I don't think she deserves to go because a guy could not control his feelings.

I just hope biggie just gives them a light punishment. cry
He won't try it, is he mad?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Reussite:
See how the table has turned K-brule was advising Khloe about her detrimenta attitude in the house now it looks like he might be sending Khloe home sad

Lol, true though,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

I am not a Khloe fan but honestly I don't think she deserves to go because a guy could not control his feelings.

True,
But I don't k brulé should remain in the house unless he gets help, he acted very unstable yesterday.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Yea. sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Giel:
Do they punish people for being mentally unstable though?

Do you think biggie wants to take the risk of having a dead housemates due to mental illness?

He hasn't even spent a week and his disorder came to the limelight.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RealJaneDoe: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
I just hope they don't disqualify them oh . I love khloe&brulé they make the house interesting

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by arcike(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
safarigirl:

Abj? wow... dat was were I was staying till pops got transferred middle last yr... apo precisely...

DAT una sch shildren wey lik partying pass anything?...

lemme guess u would also lik 2 attend law school der right?...

Nyc getting 2 knw u dr
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
The irony...

I'm sure Kbrule thought khloe was gonna put him in trouble during the pair

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Threebear:

Sweetie, I didn't even thank you earlier for coming to my defence.
It's sad Nigeria is littered with poorly educated people and they buy into whatever a jobless person living overseas tells them so they can feel good about their underachieving selves.
Only someone that has been to Europe that will tell you how racist that continent is and the pressure you face just getting through your day or even landing a job and to think the flibbertigibbet even based her assertion on scholarship not knowing it was optional. Of course she was supported by a jury of peers.
You sound quite informed and educated ...I hope you stick around and I hope you're supporting miracle kiss

I could never get used to fights and insults....please chill on them if I could take the liberty of asking? Nice isn't weak at all
Your posts can crack me up badly though

I like Mr Adorable Chocolate Candy Miracle
Do not kill the youth in us by scaring away potential likers bikonu

Thank you for the welcome and compliments
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RealJaneDoe: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Papiikush:

Do you think biggie wants to take the risk of having a dead housemates due to mental illness?

I have not been following the show but what has k brulé done that make him seem unstable apart from the jump though anything else
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Papiikush:

so, Biggie can afford flight ticket and visa, but he cannot afford a psychologist to check the mental states of the people he will lump together in a house for 85 days?

What if K-Brule has a personality disorder that can endanger other HMs?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Please what was their offence? Don't laugh at Me pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread