Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882392 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2018
scondy:

When tobi and Alex talk of everyone even tagging them brown shoes and big nose, una no see that one? It was all shades of right abi? They discuss ceec endlessly even to the point of saying she and anto are dressing seductively for votes.

Biko, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Eyah, we all know no matter how seductive Alex dresses, she will still look like a man on a seductive wear, that's why they are hating

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2018
ObinnaT:
Tobi 36,000 likes
Alex 25,000likes
Miracle 24,000likes
Nina 10,000likes
BamBam 9,000likes
Khloe 4,000likes

Alex likes and position should tell you how fake the likes are..
Have u asked yourself if all those hatred those two witches had for her and was even saying bad things about her was the reason her votes increased all of a sudden?? You know Nigerians now....If they continue, I predict more people voting for Alex in the coming days.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2018
ObinnaT:

Eyah, we all know no matter how seductive Alex dresses, she will still look like a man on a seductive wear, that's why they are hating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

U be MUMU.
I see you have refused to get sense .
Running after my post like a dog looking for poo ,though I have ignored you but you still refuse to give your old adulterated brain sense ...
You are not only a mumu but a correct otondo
An old man that has refused to give himself sense
Even the name of your moniker further proves you not only need a brain analogy but a psychological thesis .
Why the mods have allowed you to run amok with your madness and low self esteem ,I'll never know .....but if you bring that madness near my side today ,you'll regret stretching your old back to come for me this morning.
I don't know why an old man like you have refused to borrow yourself some sense ....even if it is a tissue or cotton wool ,stuck it inside there and fill up that empty cavity .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bomgirl(f): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Alex and Tobi just dragged uncle lolu the giver of unsolicited advice...

Lol @ giver of unsolicited advice grin grin grin
Very annoying something. undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chelseafan1: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Lol..dey plenty for dis forum ooo.wait till dey wake up,by their talk u shall know dem.

God go help them. Na small pikin mentality and e dey help their ego somehow.

Every week, dem dey dash biggie free money, the person wey eventually win no go even sabi dem, he'll go on to flex his money while dem dey here dey create unnecessary enemies for themselves.

Nigerians and wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

Lol ,Tobi has very low self esteem .
Why does he walk around the house half naked .
Sulk for hours whenever he loses a task.
Gossips like a parrot .
Obsesses over minor issues.
Tries too hard to please
Tries too hard to fit in
Tries too hard to box people up ....

All these are signs of people with low self esteem .
Identify the one Tobi is not guilty of.

Worst off ,he morphs into the personality of whomever he is close to at any moment .....with cee c he secluded himself from people. with Miracle he became playful and loud ,with Alex he now brushes at night ......

That's a huge sign of a susceptible person
Triggered by moment .. another dead giveaway of someone with low self esteem
Don't at me , I've been psycho analyzing people even before you were born .

You are right on this one. I made similar comments yesterday and Tobis Army came after me. His esteem is quite unhealthy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:37am On Apr 14, 2018
Munzy14:

lol dribble me. lolzzzzz. I know very much there is nothing like leaked results. what we see here is predictions. Some are just good at it. but it won't be exact.
Will you shut up !
Maybe you assume the workers in delliotte are ghosts ...
They don't have family ,they don't have friends...

The reason this year's result is leaking more than the others is because unlike previous years ,the results are collated on a Thursday not on Sunday like other previous seasons ...giving room for results to leak .

If people's medical infos can leak knowing how secretive and professional doctors are ,what makes you think in this digital era ,a computer generated info cannot be leaked .
You must have dug your head too much into the soil if you believe anything from that account no one knows where it stands.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Have u asked yourself if all those hatred those two witches had for her and was even saying bad things about her was the reason her votes increased all of a sudden?? You know Nigerians now....If they continue, I predict more people voting for Alex in the coming days.
Keep tripping on fake IG bought likes ,next week we will humble team Tobi drastically with our votes.
I know the thought of Tobi's father being a so called unproven billionaire makes you guys salivate and think you have arrived ,he will end up spending more than the price money and his son will still lose drastically .
I'll honestly be surprised if Tobi beats lolu or cee c

Because they've been sharpening their voting skills ,when you lots have been taking a vacation.

You probably think votes are won by saving money ,you'll learn the hard way on Sunday next week.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2018
noxybabe:

Lol..e don reach to dey quote bible cheesy cheesy wonders shall never end for dis forum.Anyway sha,Alex also gossips about dem too.
Think whatever u want, and laugh about. U dont put people expect me to clap for u, her God will help her n suprise u all.
Yes she gossips (atleast if she is doing that, we all know khloe caused division in the house and the house was toxic during her HOH or is it Ceec that has refused to move on about Tobi, that lies virtually every day) ,
but ur khloe and Cee C gossip yesterday was field with purely hatred and an Animosity they re carring in their hearts against Alex. Me i wll ask myself why the hatred, and what did she do them? And Cee C will still go and borrow Alex's glasses as if all is well. Someone will now tell to come and crucify Alex.
Mba oo, i no try am.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2018
MrBigiman:

You are right on this one. I made similar comments yesterday and Tobis Army came after me. His esteem is quite unhealthy.
And what did you do ,did you finish their lives with insults ?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

Dominique myt ban me, I want to be around when Miracle is crowned winner of payporte games and winner of the 45M.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Tobi's fans and Nina's fans same WhatsApp group .
Now bought Instagram likes have made them think they have arrived ....lol

I remember one camry abi carammel boldly saying Nina had more fans than Miracle . grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2018
MrBigiman:

Dominique myt ban me, I want to be around when Miracle is crowned winner of payporte games and winner of the 45M.
And how much are you investing to make that possible ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2018
styrese:
You have a point though, cos if not for Tobi's influence on miracle, he would have been besties with Teddy, which is why I prefer ceec. she isn't their to impress any housemate, she is bold and decisive. If u noticed, she saw teddy as a confidant and sought solace in him when hurt,Had it been Teddy was interested in dating her am sure she would accept him in a breath, but rather Teddy was focused on bam which she was indifferent about, and probably led to her nominating them. But all in all I can see she misses their absence, which seems genuine.
Yeah, she missed them genuinely maybe. They also know how to handle her drama.But remember, When BamTeddy was asked who the likely winner is, they mentioned Miracle, because there is no bad blood between them. Some people that hate Miracle do because some of his fans are arrogant, but it's not fair to Miracle. Would you be happy if you are judged based on what your friends did/do,think about it. Have a nice day and nice weekend as well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Godpikin4: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2018
I am just here waiting patiently for day 85 grin

The war between team Tobi and Team Miracle, unless biggie decides to crown two people as winners.

After all it is DOUBLE Wahala. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2018
Ibk03:

I have thought of this too..
Either she is playing the game to gain their fans or she might just be bipolar.. One minute she is happy with them, the next she is upset.. She might have nominated them during her 'upset' state
Lol, Maybe, her mood swings, but I was surprised she didn't nominate Nina after their quarrel, I think she likes Nina a lot more than she is letting.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2018
AmethystLegend:

Lol please stop bothering urself its not about who "loved" Teddy the most. its all a game to get Teddy fans to vote ceec to spite miracle because she's perceived to be stronger than Tobi.
Yeah,i already figured it out, they just don't want Miracle to win because of his fans. Everybody will be fine last last.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Shebi na u be their head for d coven wey d two witches dey.Alex also doesnt like dem so there is no love lost between d three of dem.u people like blowing everything dat has to do with Koko and cee c out of proportion.Imagine calling dem witches.dem don attack u for night before??Anyway,na witch wey go know im fellow witch grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Godpikin4:
I am just here waiting patiently for day 85 grin

The war between team Tobi and Team Miracle, unless biggie decides to crown two people as winners.

After all it is DOUBLE Wahala. lipsrsealed
The joke is you thinking team Tobi is our competition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2018
It is funny seeing teddy's clowns still running amok here
Talk about someone not having shame

Even their coordinator deelizebeth has disappeared but her legion of swines are still active .
Looking for who to give the votes that couldn't save their favorite .

One even said Teddy A is now a star ,lmao
Like all of them won't be stars eventually .

Go and support his career ,buy his songs and go for his concerts .....jumping from one team to another just to ensure Miracle does not win only proves you are vile ,spiteful ,jealous and jobless .

No wonder some people keep failing in life because their hate and bitterness keeps hindering their future. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

See why you need actual brain matter, instead of the chaff that is stuffed inside your cranium?

Does anyone ever finish anyone's life online with insults? grin

Stop raving like a lunatic and answer the question that was put to you yesterday about Lolu and Cee-C.

Or did he refuse you inserting your Miracle-like carrot díck into his butthole last night? Is that the reason for this early morning convulsions?!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2018
senatordave1:

Seems you have some scores to settle with alex or its just feminine jealousy .

Pure jealousy... Difficult to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 8:14am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

Keep tripping on fake IG bought likes ,next week we will humble team Tobi drastically with our votes.
I know the thought of Tobi's father being a so called unproven billionaire makes you guys salivate and think you have arrived ,he will end up spending more than the price money and his son will still lose drastically .
I'll honestly be surprised if Tobi beats lolu or cee c

Because they've been sharpening their voting skills ,when you lots have been taking a vacation.

You probably think votes are won by saving money ,you'll learn the hard way on Sunday next week.

Nobody is interested in your 'humble'. Stop being pained. It's way too early for that jare

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 8:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Tobi as low self esteem says pipu dat r snapping hotel toilet upandan to prove no point coz to dem na achievement.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Think whatever u want, and laugh about. U dont put people expect me to clap for u, her God will help her n suprise u all.
Yes she gossips (atleast if she is doing that, we all know khloe caused division in the house and the house was toxic during her HOH or is it Ceec that has refused to move on about Tobi, that lies virtually every day) ,
but ur khloe and Cee C gossip yesterday was field with purely hatred and an Animosity they re carring in their hearts against Alex. Me i wll ask myself why the hatred, and what did she do them? And Cee C will still go and borrow Alex's glasses as if all is well. Someone will now tell to come and crucify Alex.
Mba oo, i no try am.
And God will not help cee c and Kokoall dos nights Alex dey gossip with tobi about dem ,Its cos of love abi ??Alex too will borrow clothes from Koko and still go and gossip about her.Its nothing new.stop crying more dan d bereaved.which division ??house was already in division before Koko and anto came in and it bécame obvious When bamteddy(still miss dem) left.Ur Alex also gossip about others,goes to wear teddy's clothes and still goes into d dairy room to nominate and talk bullshit about teddy and come out to act all okay with dem.Till now she is still pained dat bambam won dat samvita task.Am not saying dat Koko and cee c are right but dont condemn dem for what ur favourites does wella.Dats hypocrisy.what did bambam and teddy à do to her?she is just bitter,simple.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Girliving:

Pure jealousy... Difficult to comprehend

Define jealousy. What can she possibly have that I could be coveting?

U guys are hilarious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 8:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Still trying hard to understand all this your plenty epistles. It is becoming too lengthy and boring .
noxybabe:

And God will not help cee c and Kokoall dos nights Alex dey gossip with tobi about dem ,Its cos of love abi ??Alex too will borrow clothes from Koko and still go and gossip about her.Its nothing new.stop crying more dan d bereaved.which division ??house was already in division before Koko and anto came in and it bécame obvious When bamteddy(still miss dem) left.Ur Alex also gossip about others,goes to wear teddy's clothes and still goes into d dairy room to nominate and talk bullshit about teddy and come out to act all okay with dem.Till now she is still pained dat bambam won dat samvita task.Am not saying dat Koko and cee c are right but dont condemn dem for what ur favourites does wella.Dats hypocrisy.what did bambam and teddy à do to her?she is just bitter,simple.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ritaze12: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2018
I'm 100% committed to team Miracle.

Team Tobi and any other team no reach!! All of you will watch in shame as Miracle wins money.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2018
scondy:

U guys are hilarious.

U kno the answer to that question...lmao...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2018
scondy:

U guys are hilarious.
Leave dese people.dey are just hypocrites.Its now jealousy cheesy cheesy.Alex was my schoolmate and i know her wella.she has her good and bad sides just like everyone else.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2018
Misswang001:
Still trying hard to understand all this your plenty epistles. It is becoming too lengthy and boring .
Try harder,Maybe u will understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.