Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3867302 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Reussite:
Why do I feel like only two would be evicted tomorrow & then they would be repaired in twos for the finale since the theme for the year is 'Double Wahala'.
We will then get pairs of Mina, Tolex & Ceelo (all knitted with their desirable partner). I wish the finale goes like this & of a surety Mina would win & both of my favs go home with the cash.
In your dreams lol, but the pairs you mentioned are the people I hope to be in the finals, I hope that Lolu's fans voted well enough to keep him in the house for the grand finale, please don't ask me why lol.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2018
Reussite:
Why do I feel like only two would be evicted tomorrow & then they would be repaired in twos for the finale since the theme for the year is 'Double Wahala'.
We will then get pairs of Mina, Tolex & Ceelo (all knitted with their desirable partner). I wish the finale goes like this & of a surety Mina would win & both of my favs go home with the cash.
Lol in your dreams

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2018
Reussite:

Mehnnnnnnnnn! People can go far with their imaginations. Ahnahn! grin cheesy grin

But then, I wouldn't mind this happening... kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Reussite:
It will not be fair jor because miracle will instead be paired with ceec,tobi with nina and alex with lolu.if biggie wants two winners,it will be in the pattern that karen and wendell won.1st bd 2nd runner up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:54am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=66698170]Y do people tag every conversation gossip? Na wa o[/quote
]

As in, I watched it also. They were having a conversation.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2018
Somppl here sha.. Too much foolishness is doing dem 4 dem not to hv noticed that ppl ain't interested in their mentions. no body is ready to thread words with fools tho.. When u 'r obsessed and bittered over anoda's progress then u need thorough brain cleansing and heart purging. U can argue with the fav and not me..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Mehnnnnnnnnn! People can go far with their imaginations. Ahnahn! grin cheesy grin

But then, I wouldn't mind this happening... kiss
Mehnn U can't blame me now grin I just want my Ni to go home with something. Every1 mentioning saying it aint possible anything can happen o! We all know biggie is filled with surprises.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2018
Lemme goan make breakfast abeg, these kitchen hour is tempting me... embarassed embarassed

Been long I dropped a picture of my Yumyums, lemme drop two for that... Find a man that looks at you like MeeMee looks at his Ni Ni Ni! kiss kiss kiss

See grandma Anto peeping. tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lillian4: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2018
scondy:
Tobi is a real Yoruba demon...he will do anything to get with a babe...he just gave Alex his gold bracelet and said a lol story about how his father gave him , how xee-c asked for it and he didn't give her but he is giving her to never return it....

See perfect line....Alex....Alex...Alex....how many times did I call u? Give urself brain..

If Alex falls, this may just be Tobi's winning joker card

I watched it and never heard were he mentioned Cee ask for it oo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

Will you shut up !
Maybe you assume the workers in delliotte are ghosts ...
They don't have family ,they don't have friends...

The reason this year's result is leaking more than the others is because unlike previous years ,the results are collated on a Thursday not on Sunday like other previous seasons ...giving room for results to leak .

If people's medical infos can leak knowing how secretive and professional doctors are ,what makes you think in this digital era ,a computer generated info cannot be leaked .
You must have dug your head too much into the soil if you believe anything from that account no one knows where it stands.
lolzzz. For the first in two months now, we noticed this ur moniker lasted more than a cracker biscuit.
But don't let your old element of bitterness cost u a serious campaign nextweek with this known moniker.
Leaking creates a dent on Deloitte credibility. I don't think they will compromise their reputation.
Again non of the so called leaked results appears exactly as what we usually see on Sunday. So that is why it is called predictions.
There's no need for insult. just a reminder, this moniker need to make it to finals for Miracle sake.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
scondy:

They did not ..

They talked on but more vague......less direct

No names
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2018
oshe11:
Koko didnt change but was using code n blabbing Nonsense......

Why CC was just muttering things she wouldnt understand

And they later went off topic

True this

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

Your case is a sad one
I will beg god to give you a husband
Give me a husband? Do you know my status?
Have you prayed for your own marriage first?
Better pray to your own god to deliver you from confusion before you go use your head carry another person wahala con put your own for hand.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Who is sponsoring this Saturday cooking challenge? Anto's red velvet cupcakes looks nice. Only observed kitchen etiquette and covered her hair while cooking. Everybody is just talking anyhow over the foods they're cooking, yuck!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Misswang001:
Oh my poor darling, is that all you could come up with? grin. Alex would not be invited, but YOU would be invited? Sorry my dear, but who are you? Btw, the love from me overflows, I just sent some your way now kiss kiss
. Pls stop replying this people, that's ow they make mouth Alex is leaving this week.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
fitzmayowa:

Alex is all about Leo, she just tries not to over do the whole Leo thing anymore...

Why is this?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Reussite:

Mehnn U can't blame me now grin I just want my Ni to go home with something. Every1 mentioning saying it aint possible anything can happen o! We all know biggie is filled with surprises.

Awwwwwnnnn... Just when I thought I loved Nina most, Nina can have sweet and positive fans ehn. kiss kiss

I honestly don't see that happening but I've be praying that everything about this last week favors Nina. I'm also counting on her football winning, like a trip to Russia and probably a million naira... That isn't too much to ask for, is it? cry embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2018
stephleena:
hahahah, most of CeCe's fans had a terrible night...

Still,in shock how a dirty, razz, cheap Alex got herself Tobi's "Cartier bracelet"...
While. poshed barrister, got" bead on rope".. like an agbalumo seller"....
Is God not wonderful?
Ifeoma di n'iru (Good things ahead)!. Cee-C is ahead stop assuming Cee-C fans anything to do with ur thoughts.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
nazablossom:
In your dreams lol, but the pairs you mentioned are the people I hope to be in the finals, I hope that Lolu's fans voted well enough to keep him in the house for the grand finale, please don't ask me why lol.
Lol I know your reasons. U're scared of the joint partnership that would happen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
zicoraads:

See why you need actual brain matter, instead of the chaff that is stuffed inside your cranium?

Does anyone ever finish anyone's life online with insults? grin

Stop raving like a lunatic and answer the question that was put to you yesterday about Lolu and Cee-C.

Or did he refuse you inserting your Miracle-like carrot díck into his butthole last night? Is that the reason for this early morning convulsions?!
For someone that looks like a stunted bamboo tree without branches , you really know how to run your mouth .
With that your shoe that looks like something mungo park discovered in niger river ,one would think you'd be more focused on things that uplifted your very deficient life and body and not methods to bring people down .

Now let me educate your shafted brain .....

albeit what I wrote earlier on being an exaggerated remark ...

internet and online bullying is one of the leading causes of death in teenagers and young adults.
Lots of people take their own lives after reading what is written about them online.
Not too long ago a top female IndecentStar took her life ,many celebrities have attempted suicide because of online bullying ....

but you wouldn't know that because your brain is addled like a decomposed mashed potato.

And one last thing.
I don't do anal sex .
it is unhygienic, unsanitary and one of the leading causes of anal cancer in men and women .
As someone who is very health conscious ,I don't jeopardize my health at the altar of any ephemeral pleasure .
Next time ,you intend to diss me ,be more creative old man.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2018
safarigirl:
It doesn't make sense that some Miracle fans are trying to decampaign Tobi.

If there is anyone in that house aside himself, Miracle would want that money to go to, it is Tobi.

It is okay to feel threatened, but it is not okay to drag Tobi for whatever reason if you claim to be a Miracle fan. You should exercise good sportsmanship and wish Team Tobi the best while you also work hard to win.

Decampaigning Tobi- or anyone for that matter, will not make Miracle win the money.

Nobody ever achieved true success by playing dirty and definitely, no one ever won Big Brother based on decampaigning another HM

I feel disgusted seeing Miracle fans decampaigning Tobi. Tobi is NOT your enemy
Madam u just cracked me so you think if Miracle misses the cash, he will wish tobi? .wake up!.
Nina is the only one miracle trust. Everyother person in their is a game. You think they are not calculating everything happening in the House. wait till they come out to watch their mess. Then comes change of contact to shut down unwanted friendship. lolzzzz

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2018
Munzy14:

lolzzz. For the first in two months now, we noticed this ur moniker lasted more than a cracker biscuit.
But don't let your old element of bitterness cost u a serious campaign nextweek with this known moniker.
Leaking creates a dent on Deloitte credibility. I don't think they will compromise their reputation.
Again non of the so called leaked results appears exactly as what we usually see on Sunday. So that is why it is called predictions.
There's no need for insult. just a reminder, this moniker need to make it to finals for Miracle sake.
OK sweetie ,give me your number then.
see how everyone is mocking me because of your rejection

you've really broken my fragile heart (crying )

I'll kill myself now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Awwwwwnnnn... Just when I thought I loved Nina most, Nina can have sweet and positive fans ehn. kiss kiss

I honestly don't see that happening but I've be praying that everything about this last week favors Nina. I'm also counting on her football winning, like a trip to Russia and probably a million naira... That isn't too much to ask for, is it? cry embarassed
Its not too much jawe. Biggie that refused mentioning the winners for Lumapil & flex condom challenge would he reward Nina, Mi & Lo for their supersport challenge win? sad
I just feel she would get something b4 the show ends. The grace she carries can make it happen.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2018
This one that every1's cooking are they expecting visitors?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Pearl104:
Today is supposed to be Visit from Loved Ones. Every body clear your schedule so you don't miss out on the entertainment. Their loved Ones may come between 2-3p.m
You may be right. I am thinking same. judging from this dia cooking task today. I usually love that aspect in BB. let me reschedule my engagements today sef.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2018
Reussite:

Its not too much jawe. Biggie that refused mentioning the winners for Lumapil & flex condom challenge would he reward Nina, Mi & Lo for their supersport challenge win? sad
I just feel she would get something b4 the show ends. The grace she carries can make it happen.
The grace she carries ?
so others don't carry grace ?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mylove4God(f): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=noxybabe post=6669

Do we know each other? I think so because I have been feeling that I know you, since the first time I saw your monicker
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:
OK sweetie ,give me your number then. see how everyone is mocking me because of your rejection
I'll kill myself now.
Pls do cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2018
Reussite:
This one that every1's cooking are they expecting visitors?
Seems so,heard rumours that their families are coming this afternoon that their on their way already.anyway,its rumours till it becomes reality.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
Threebear:

OK sweetie ,give me your number then.
see how everyone is mocking me because of your rejection

I'll kill myself now.
lol I didn't do anything. I am only begging for Miracle sake. This moniker is known and must make to final for serious canvassing.
Other team will soon prime u to attract moderators. it's still a strategy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
senatordave1:

Seems so,heard rumours that their families are coming this afternoon that their on their way already.anyway,its rumours till it becomes reality.
Yea that's true their families should be visiting. I think it happened last season when they cooked around this period & their family visited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53