Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884684 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
styrese:
Happy Sunday bro, its funny I didn't even notice she was this cute kiss The negative energy in that house must have taking a toll in her, but she would be alright soon, probably with the 45m kiss
Yes o happy Sunday bro . The winner is in between the 3.....Cee C, Tobi and Miracle .
Seriously, I like her , will vote her and wish her all the best .

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
How many people are leaving today? Two or three?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IamD18: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
Bambam must win!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beorn:

This is just the summary of that my post. It's the reason I wrote that my story. After the last convo of Cee-C and Tobi, after she asked him if he's happy with his current situation of things and he said yes, I couldn't help but wish the show comes to an end fast so Cee-C can move on. Cee-C needs to be in the company of her family and friends away from that haunted house in order to forget about her doomed dream love. Because even if she wants move on, knowing how emotionally invested she is in Tobi, and seeing his face everyday and seeing him happy, makes it hard to move on for her. She's not emotionally strong as she portrays. CEE-C genuinely loves Tobi and she has to stop seeing Tobi everyday in other to forget him and move on.

I pray and wish Cee-C forgives Tobi because of those words of yours I quoted. Sometimes, That's the best way to find true strength and happiness. Hatred and holding on to past hurt will be nothing but a burden to those whose to grasp on to it.
Honestly, u are 100% correct. Cee c is not herself anymore because of d love she has for tobi. She just need to leave dt place for her to be balance
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
sweetdude001:

Am a tobi fan but I can't help bt like u, I av a feeling u r pretty.
Let's do it dis way, tobi wins I take u out, cee c wins I take out. Jus free tobi n alex abeg.

NOPE. I'm not interested. Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beorn:
[s]
Let me take this away from the Cee-C hatred for Alex to closer home. If I had a sister who's in Cee-C's condition, I'll never encourage her like you typed above. I'll fight very hard to make her expunge the hate, let go of the hurt, and allow happiness flow back into her. What you wrote above will not teach any lady how to move on and love again. It'll rather ensnare the lady into a trap of bitterness for every perceived lady that is friends with a guy she loves.

What has the hatred and bitterness gained for Cee-C? You might say it got her a huge number of fans but at the expense of her happiness. Look at Tobi, he's no more the bewitched boy whose life seemed created to worship Cee-C. Tobi has gotten right back on track, gotten some of the fans he lost earlier in the program and has gotten peace of mind he sorely missed.

Meanwhile, Cee-C has been distraught ever since. Looking sad and jaded. Openly admitting she's exasperated. For what? Over a guy and HMs not being able to stand her? Don't you realise Cee-C should be encouraged and prayed for to look deep within her and find love for herself? Don't you know the best thing Cee-C can do now is to be happy and move on from Tobi? Cee-C lacks Vitamin Self-love. Cee-C needs to understand that she can move on and be happy without Tobi. Cee-C needs to understand that her happiness doesn't hinge on any man or woman. In short, if Cee-C wants Tobi back, being free and less bitter like Alex is the only way to get Tobi back. Being uptight cost her, her love for Tobi, being understanding and compassionate will get Tobi back. Not this continued hatred.

Do you know what you typed in bold is akin to encouraging ladies to fight and hate a woman that slept with their spouses but absolve their men of a y wrong? Did Alex force Tobi to leave Cee-C? Did she point a gun on Tobi's head and warn to stop talking to Cee-C? Was she the reason Tobi called it quits with Ceceillia? Or did Tobi break up with Cee-C immediately Leo left? The answer to all this is NO. Alex is not the problem here, Cee-C is the problem, her attitude pushed away a guy and she can't move on. Tobi's acts, gossips were wrong, he even admitted he did some things wrong, but Cee-C drove Tobi away and she doesn't know how to get him back which drives her crazy.

You're forgetting that Cee-C became an Internet sensation when she squeezed her face out of unadulterated first-class jealousy just because Biggie paired Tobi and Bambam together? Was Bambam blocking Cee-C from Tobi yet Cee-C couldn't stand ordinary pairing. Was it Alex that grinded on Tobi that made Cee-C turn Tobi into a beggar for just an ordinary truth or dare game that was just for fun? Miracle did his with Ifu and Nina laughed over it. That's the difference between Nina and Cee-C. Cee-C has psychological problems. She's too uptight and extremely jealous and bitter over little things. She thrives on toxic habitat. Deep within, I know she means good, but she doesn't know how to go about it. She's not all that bad, but she needs to learn few things about life. I wish I could talk to her and let know one or two things about life.

During my teenage years, when we used to do "I love you, talk your own" back then in secondary school/waiting for university admission, I suffered my first ever heartbreak. It's like hell on earth. I loved deeply like Cee-C so letting go was a herculean task for me. For months, I couldn't let go of the hurt. But then, I made peace within myself, I found my inner strength and zeal to move on, and to love myself above everything. I realised that if I don't love myself, I couldn't love another, that my happiness depends on me and not on a love from any lady. Before I knew it, I moved on. From dodging her, I'll see her and greet her, smile and keep it moving. I found happiness from within. I discarded hatred as it did nothing but make me a shadow of my bubbly self.

So, my friend, never ever encourage anybody to keep hating on a man or woman that replaced him or her in his or her partner's life, if one door closes, another will open. Cee-C needs to find happiness and learn how to navigate her way out of such situations in future. Hatred will do her no good.

Like a friend use to tell me, the best form of revenge is success. [/s]
YOU DIDNT TELL THEM THAT CEE-C WENT FROM THE LEAST FAVORITE TO TOP 3 CONTENDER AFTER THE WHOLE BULLSHIT WHILE ALEX ONLY ESCAPED EVICTION BECAUSE BIGGIE DECIDED TO EVICT ONLY RICO(1 OUT OF 6 HOUSEMATES UP FOR EVICTION ).. AFTER EVICTION BAMBAM AND TEDDY (2 OUT OF 4 HOUSEMATES UP FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION )..

IF IT WAS CEE-C THAT WAS FAVOURED THIS WAY, YOUR BLOOP PRESSURE WOULD HAVE BEEN HIGHTER THAN NORMAL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
noxybabe:

Bia,why cnt u leave my gals alone??na their luck,Abeg. tongue tongue

cheesy
Hope they bounce today tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:
Bambam must win!

Deaddd
cheesy
This place!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beorn:

This is just the summary of that my post. It's the reason I wrote that my story. After the last convo of Cee-C and Tobi, after she asked him if he's happy with his current situation of things and he said yes, I couldn't help but wish the show comes to an end fast so Cee-C can move on. Cee-C needs to be in the company of her family and friends away from that haunted house in order to forget about her doomed dream love. Because even if she wants move on, knowing how emotionally invested she is in Tobi, and seeing his face everyday and seeing him happy, makes it hard to move on for her. She's not emotionally strong as she portrays. CEE-C genuinely loves Tobi and she has to stop seeing Tobi everyday in other to forget him and move on.

I pray and wish Cee-C forgives Tobi because of those words of yours I quoted. Sometimes, That's the best way to find true strength and happiness. Hatred and holding on to past hurt will be nothing but a burden to those whose to grasp on to it.
uncle, CeCe is obsessed with tobi..but "Strong women", like herself, prefers living in self denial... when it's crystal clear...u could feel her heart beat, weneva tobi passes by, her expression says it all..thanks to bro kayode, d cameraman, he loves gossip soo much..lol..
U needed, to have seen how she tried, fighting back her tears that night,herself and tobi had the reconciliation, which was a terrible mistake,if she had cried and bared her soul to him, things would have been a little bit better. but " strong woman ", continues to die in silence, and trying to imitate Alex " the razz , local champion"..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beorn:

Let me take this away from the Cee-C hatred for Alex to closer home. If I had a sister who's in Cee-C's condition, I'll never encourage her like you typed above. I'll fight very hard to make her expunge the hate, let go of the hurt, and allow happiness flow back into her. What you wrote above will not teach any lady how to move on and love again. It'll rather ensnare the lady into a trap of bitterness for every perceived lady that is friends with a guy she loves.

What has the hatred and bitterness gained for Cee-C? You might say it got her a huge number of fans but at the expense of her happiness. Look at Tobi, he's no more the bewitched boy whose life seemed created to worship Cee-C. Tobi has gotten right back on track, gotten some of the fans he lost earlier in the program and has gotten peace of mind he sorely missed.

Meanwhile, Cee-C has been distraught ever since. Looking sad and jaded. Openly admitting she's exasperated. For what? Over a guy and HMs not being able to stand her? Don't you realise Cee-C should be encouraged and prayed for to look deep within her and find love for herself? Don't you know the best thing Cee-C can do now is to be happy and move on from Tobi? Cee-C lacks Vitamin Self-love. Cee-C needs to understand that she can move on and be happy without Tobi. Cee-C needs to understand that her happiness doesn't hinge on any man or woman. In short, if Cee-C wants Tobi back, being free and less bitter like Alex is the only way to get Tobi back. Being uptight cost her, her love for Tobi, being understanding and compassionate will get Tobi back. Not this continued hatred.

Do you know what you typed in bold is akin to encouraging ladies to fight and hate a woman that slept with their spouses but absolve their men of a y wrong? Did Alex force Tobi to leave Cee-C? Did she point a gun on Tobi's head and warn to stop talking to Cee-C? Was she the reason Tobi called it quits with Ceceillia? Or did Tobi break up with Cee-C immediately Leo left? The answer to all this is NO. Alex is not the problem here, Cee-C is the problem, her attitude pushed away a guy and she can't move on. Tobi's acts, gossips were wrong, he even admitted he did some things wrong, but Cee-C drove Tobi away and she doesn't know how to get him back which drives her crazy.

You're forgetting that Cee-C became an Internet sensation when she squeezed her face out of unadulterated first-class jealousy just because Biggie paired Tobi and Bambam together? Was Bambam blocking Cee-C from Tobi yet Cee-C couldn't stand ordinary pairing. Was it Alex that grinded on Tobi that made Cee-C turn Tobi into a beggar for just an ordinary truth or dare game that was just for fun? Miracle did his with Ifu and Nina laughed over it. That's the difference between Nina and Cee-C. Cee-C has psychological problems. She's too uptight and extremely jealous and bitter over little things. She thrives on toxic habitat. Deep within, I know she means good, but she doesn't know how to go about it. She's not all that bad, but she needs to learn few things about life. I wish I could talk to her and let know one or two things about life.

During my teenage years, when we used to do "I love you, talk your own" back then in secondary school/waiting for university admission, I suffered my first ever heartbreak. It's like hell on earth. I loved deeply like Cee-C so letting go was a herculean task for me. For months, I couldn't let go of the hurt. But then, I made peace within myself, I found my inner strength and zeal to move on, and to love myself above everything. I realised that if I don't love myself, I couldn't love another, that my happiness depends on me and not on a love from any lady. Before I knew it, I moved on. From dodging her, I'll see her and greet her, smile and keep it moving. I found happiness from within. I discarded hatred as it did nothing but make me a shadow of my bubbly self.

So, my friend, never ever encourage anybody to keep hating on a man or woman that replaced him or her in his or her partner's life, if one door closes, another will open. Cee-C needs to find happiness and learn how to navigate her way out of such situations in future. Hatred will do her no good.

Like a friend use to tell me, the best form of revenge is success.
Wow.. This is a long read.. Ur advice is taken out of context. I agree with ur assertions as the right way to go about it.. But I still insist that ceec is not wrong to feel wronged or pain... Let her express her anger..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eeghe:

I don't think the problem is from true addicts
I think it is a team-from- day- 1 thing
I am too lazy to try and explain now

I think it's wrong to like housemates on BBA just cos of patriotism and that alone
It's actually sinful, to me cheesy
Lol.. cheesy cheesy u ar crazy,but is good to be patriotic sometimes even it shouldnt be à basis for u to like à contestant.During d 2017/2018 bbnaija i have always loved yoruba housemates instead of d igbos Maybe cos of my thing for yorubas.So ,Yea patriotism doesnt work all d time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Munzy14:

Alex should go and get this she is holding first,before anyone can attend to ur plight here...lolzzzz.. no be bottom power gra gra o.
YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM HBP?..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eeghe:

cheesy
Hope they bounce today tongue
Take ur time ooo.i dont really like anto like dat but i loved Koko even before she was disqualified and i still do winkso have some respect before i come for ur yumyums. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
sad
IamD18:
Bambam must win!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
livelymatilda:

I REMEMBERED HOW YOU AND NINA ALMOST DIED OF HEART ATTACK SOME DAYS AGO WHEN ALEX WAS FLIRTING WITH MIRACLE..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I actually died. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Gboliwe:
How many people are leaving today? Two or three?
One

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
bibelo:
All this females claiming Cee-c is posh and class my prayers for you this Sunday is that your brother ends up marrying a Cee-c in their life.
please check all the footage of the Friday night games and see that she never congratulate the winner but is so Swift in sharing out of the gift............ is that what you guys mean by being strong?

Yes my brother can marry someone like cee-c, a strong woman, someone that does not take rubbish from anybody let alone a man. She calls you out on your wrong actions. She's beautiful and decent. She looks like someone that will protect her husband from tramps with constant advise.
She's strong-willed, intelligent and knows how to act and behave at all times even in the midst of unfavourable conditions. Most of all she's strong and will be a very good mother. A mother that will teach her children the essence of 'standing up for yourself'

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:
lol, for I and my partners waiting for tobi and Alex to do the "needful", I fear nothing might Xup between them...cox from my little observation, Alex is a free spirited being,the way she treats Tobi is d same way, she treats miracle to some extent maybe because of Nina..but if not, Alex wouldn't mind sharing DAT hoh room with, tobi and miracle...
she's such a playful sweet bird, which brought Tobi to her,
but deep inside of me, I still want dem to kiss atleast,..
I shed geniune tears for u embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
shimmer1:

NOPE. I'm not interested. Thanks.
Give him a chance na
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:
Bambam must win!
This way pls.....back to yaba left cheesy undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ammyluv2002(f): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Heebah:
This way pls.....back to yaba left cheesy undecided

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
MeeMee, stop looking dull na. Alex, ginger him biko! But leave his bed, you can ginger him without staying under his duvet. kiss undecided undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
And d winner of bbnaija is ................teddy À.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
noxybabe:

One

One kwa? Why na?

Thought show will end next week
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:
MeeMee, stop looking dull na. Alex, ginger him biko! But leave his bed, you can ginger him without staying under his duvet. kiss undecided undecided
Lol.. cheesy cheesy u wish .Alex must stay dere and destroy ur yumyums.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
noxybabe:
And d winner of bbnaija is ................teddy À.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Kikikikikikikikikiki

And I was replying you thinking you had sense. grin ne er knew you have become unfortunate already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Gboliwe:

One kwa? Why na?

Thought show will end next week
Yes na,there will be top 7or6
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
guardsman:

While some fans see CeeC as a game bringing drama, i think the family is aware there's a serious problem. Her Sister once said she hadn't seen her for a while & didn't know much about what was going on in CeeC's life. She had also had occasions where she had to appologize on CeeC's behalf, something no other Housemate's family has had to do. Some of her Instagram posts were critical of CeeC's behavior. I read an Instagram post where she was critical of CeeC's behavior & threatened to leave it there so that she'd know that she never approved of her behavior. Though she later had to remove it because it might not be good for CeeC's game. After d game, i suspect some kind of intervention.
If u really understand what PR is, you will know that was the smartest move to put her image in the good light .It happened at the heat of voting that week. It was during her fight witb nina which khoe jumped in. you know what happened that week, she gained serious voting fans because a lot of pity votes. Don't joke with a smart intelligent Image maker. Not everyone fits in as a PR. its a hot cake job nowadays in most firms. Regarding handling there SM accounts.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Gboliwe:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Kikikikikikikikikiki

And I was replying you thinking you had sense. grin ne er knew you have become unfortunate already cheesy
cheesy cheesy take waka dere.people are busy talking about d winner and i said my own winner na.too much sense will not kill me oooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
noxybabe:

Take ur time ooo.i dont really like anto like dat but i loved Koko even before she was disqualified and i still do winkso have some respect before i come for ur yumyums. cheesy cheesy

That Khloe was one of my first loves honestly (with Ahneeka for females)
Before she was cruel to KBrule and her DQ
On her return she also did not show her person or many redeeming traits, or sell her ?sewing, rather she chose to sing and clown and hate and ...
Just making noise like a headless chicken

But since you like her, continue
Maybe next season tongue we will support same people
Would be nice
My Yumyums live to be stoned, I am used to it ...you may hit me, I can take it cheesy

Who are your best 3? In a ranking?
Like you, I love the Yoruba thing of choosing tradition over foreign religions...and their love for native names
Cheers
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
noxybabe:

Lol.. cheesy cheesy u wish .Alex must stay dere and destroy ur yumyums.

Hahahaha grin

Kuku help her choose, to live or to die? angry

Kikikikiki... You see she don obey mumsie tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Beorn:

Like a friend use to tell me, the best form of revenge is success.
Word!! Ride on dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.