Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3868928 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2018
shugacane:
@*yumminayum* happy sunday. are u watching? hope my babies are fine? mina smiley

nazablossom:
I have not o,I am not watching,my boy is watching cartoon. I was asking if you have seen them. Still in bed by this time? You no go cook for grand ma?

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Grandma travelled. tongue

I tuned in, only koko and Anto are awake, making her their hair. Tolex in bed. I didn't see pumpkin but saw MeeMee's head sha. grin cheesy

Nina should sleep biko, too much energy got wasted last night. I can't get that picture of her jumping on Tobi out of my head. Hahahaha grincheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:
real life, poshed women, suffersicated ,strong women like CeCe, lose their men to razz,local champions like Alex everyday.. being sweet, and cool headed doesn't portray a woman to being weak
CeCe got no class compared to bambam..but bam bam is, talented, humble and ugly.

I agree with you. If one must use the word 'class' to describe any female housemate, then it should be Bambam (although there was nothing classy about her toilet game).

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Misswang001:
I laugh you. I can't believe this is your reason Cee C is ahead of Alex. Naaah, I can't do social media arguments anymore.
That is a pre-start. When you check the back u will see a landslide ahead something. She told her in one of their fights. At 22 am a lawyer. and at 22 you are still indecisive with undergraduate course. That is number 2 . probably 3-1.
hahahahahhaha. my sister forget they are playing game. we knoe who pass who in and out. But lets continue the game. After next week sunday everybody go deh alright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Misswang001:
I laugh you. I can't believe this is your reason Cee C is ahead of Alex. Naaah, I can't do social media arguments anymore.
That is a pre-start. When you check the back u will see a landslide ahead something. She told her in one of their fights. At 22 am a lawyer. and at 22 you are still indecisive with undergraduate course. That is number 2 . probably 3-1.
hahahahahhaha. my sister forget they are playing game. we know who pass who in and out. But lets continue the game. After next week sunday everybody go deh alright.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KushyKush: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2018
This third stylist without her hair fixed looks like an apprentice.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2018
poshedbarrister:

WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU?IS YOUR HEAD PAINING YOU? JUST FACE FRONT SO THAT YOU WONT BE UNFORTUNATE THIS NIGHT.... YOU WONT GET ANY REPLY FROM ME AGAIN COS I DEAL WITH BIG AND REAL BUSH MEAT...NOT SUGAR ANTS.
moniker upon moniker ontop bbn smh undecided same with your Lord 3bear , channel this energy to a better things now btw, wic one is bush meat and suger ant shocked
awon nairaland mayweather grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:

Please educate me more about a well trained African lady, and how Tobi ought to have handled her more maturely.

There is possibly a man who is currently struggling with Cee-cee kind of girlfriend.

Thank you.
Thank u too cos u have chosen to believe what u want,except u just start watching the show
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by bluish(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2018
RedDistrict:

Please be informed that a reset has been done to ensure viewing. Kindly confirm if you now have pictures on your screen."

gd morning
Thank you... It's showing now

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2018
styrese:
it isn't easy my dear, especially when a fellow lady(Alex)keeps provoking her with a man(Tobi)who she was romantically involved with in the same confinement angryno one would be pleased with that, no matter how the person tries to conceal it. Just imagine if miracle broke up with Nina in the house and Tobi takes over Nina. Do u think miracle would ever see Tobi in a good light.Common, We are all humans with feelings
I still feel CeCe is a nice lady beneath all this fiasco.

But when she was with tobi she wanted to frustrate the living daylight out of the guy.

She did not consider human feelings at that time abi? Or she did not see to bi as a human who would have feelings.

All these excuses for cee c is tiring, everyone got a nice part yo them but your cee c chooses to show and display the bitter part of her.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2018
For 8 consequetive weeks, I've been on point with my eviction prediction. Only last week was Alex spared from eviction, even when she deserved to go. To Khloe, Anto and Lolu will have to join the viewers. It's sad but today changes everything.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 11:29am On Apr 15, 2018
codedguy1:

But when she was with tobi she wanted to frustrate the living daylight out of the guy.

She did not consider human feelings at that time abi? Or she did not see to bi as a human who would have feelings.

All these excuses for cee c is tiring, everyone got a nice part yo them but your cee c chooses to show and display the bitter part of her.

Exactly why I asked him to educate us... But then again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Ibk03:
Someone asks, why does CeeC hate Alex?? . I will tell you why..

Tobi and CeeC were like a couple in the house even though toxic..
Alex was also aware of this, yet never tried to patch them up.. But Jumped from one man to another man forgetting that the other girl also has feelings...

Even though some might consider this okay, free CeeC to direct her anger at the girl that chose to cling to Tobi..

Before any stark raving lunatic counters me, remember that the week Anto and Miracle were paired partners, many posters here were mad just because Anto started wearing miracles jacket.
Its a form of unwritten code.. It's painful that Alex just jumped to Tobi as though she didn't know CeeC and Tobi were once close... It's an unwritten rule.. So let the girl hate in peace rather than bottling her hate...
Alex that wanted to wear teddy's clothes even though Bambam warned her against wearing them..

So if tobi says he is done with cee c, no other girl should still go near him or want him.

All these nonsense about tobi was with cee c and Alex knew is just rubbish. Tobi say him no do again na. Is it by force that they must be together.

If cee c still wants tobi and tobi does not want her, how is that Alex business.

How you expect Alex to try to reconcile tobi and cee c is beyond comprehension and even at that she has told tobi to have a talk with cee c and it got no where.

Abeg free Alex.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2018
Me; Looking at CeeC, Tobi and Alex' fans like......

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:

De law!!!

My babies are the last and only pair standing!

You made this statement after their pairing, forgetting you ain't God, neither do you decide for others... smiley

I made many statements after pairing, some of which were not predictions, but you won't understand.

I also never mentioned your babies among the weakest pairs if I remember clearly, why you no quote that one?

Your babies are not the last and only pair standing. Last I checked, Ceebi is still very much there.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

You went back to January? grin shocked

I made one comment here some days back, where I accused Safarigirl of being very sly. Now you can see what I was talking about. She never picks her favourite from the start, she waits and attacks everyone, then later on, after evaluating their chances, picks one.

You think you are wise eh? cheesy

grin grin cheesy

I didn't particularly go back because of her or anyone. I got tired of the Alex Cecilia back and forth, so I decided to go back to the beautiful days of nice updates and I was enjoying myself until I jammed delaw's post. tongue

I like that particular post of yours because you were spot on. lipsrsealed

Mambi, are you still ordering the Mina asoebi from Switzerland? cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2018
MrBigiman:
For 8 consequetive weeks, I've been on point with my eviction prediction. Only last week was Alex spared from eviction, even when she deserved to go. To Khloe, Anto and Lolu will have to join the viewers. It's sad but today changes everything.
I'm sure a lot of people on this thread can say this undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

You went back to January? grin shocked

I made one comment here some days back, where I accused Safarigirl of being very sly. Now you can see what I was talking about. She never picks her favourite from the start, she waits and attacks everyone, then later on, after evaluating their chances, picks one.

You think you are wise eh? cheesy
I picked Soma as a fav last year. I only attacked Efe, ask anybody that was here last year.

I rarely have favs, I just have people I dislike. The favs I have are on BBA and it is always the Nigerian by default.

And if any of you go back on this thread, from Day 1, I picked some people I liked, and added it was subject to change

The sly person, is the one who does selective reading and decides to make unfounded claims undecided

YumMinaYum, for all your reading yesterday, will you say you did not come across my list of HMs I like? undecided abi, you no see that one

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2018
codedguy1:

But any lady could lose her cool, when her guy seems indecisive and loosed. Tobi displayed those qualities in a childish way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
oshe11:
Please shift let me join u, are u with popcorn, I came with zobo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2018
ObinnaT:
I have a feeling only one person is leaving today.
I think so too.dey should lbetter evict only one housemate like dey did last week.if not,then dis show na scam like people said.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 11:44am On Apr 15, 2018
ceejayx:
Time abeg
7pm
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2018
I dont know if some people didnt start watching this show from week1,if u did then u wouldnt be giving yourselves headache about Cee-c and Tobi's drama. Cee-c practically tortured d young man in d early days. I can remember clearly he was all up on her case,trying to please her and make her his priority. But what did he get? Rejection n humiliation from her. I'm not trying to hold forth for Tobi cos himself dey Bleep up sometimes but he geniunely cared for Cee-c. I mean he always made her cofee or tea in d morning,treated her like a princess,shunned other hms just to be with her. When Biggie paired dem up one time using dat jack,Cee-c was hooked with Lolu, he gave rules dat they r not allowed to talk to anyother person but their partner at dat time and also dey can have a last moment to talk to their friends before d task begins,i remember TeddyA n Bambam kissed...wen Tobi went to Cee-c to get some love she practically shunned him,still he didnt take an offence. Now him eye don clear and una wan murder am...allow d young man to enjoy his last moments in d house,he deserves it. He didnt come to Big brother house to develop HBP ontop woman matter!!! Cut him some slack angry

31 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2018
rossyc:
Please shift let me join u, are u with popcorn, I came with zobo.
Sure!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:

Seems they were doing low key de-campaigning on social media. From the screenshots I saw, it seems they were able to swing some people to the anti-Cee C camp. I don't know which plot they used. They're the sneakers fans this season
Swing which people to anti-ceec camp? The same people that already detest her bad character and bitter nature?

Team Cee-c have been the set trying to decampaign Tobi from the very onset in an attempt to cloak Cee-c's bitter attitude and make her look like the victim of Tobi's manipulations, but thank God for Kayode and his camera.

The leaked chats you were talking about is from the same team Cee-c in yet another shameful attempt to decampaign the blessed child OluwaTobibabalola. They were busted on Twitter.
Shame! shame! Shame!!

Besides, barring all allegations, regardless of if Team tobi /Cee-c is at fault, any sensible person should know better than take the contents of any alleged leaked chat serious. Any conglomerate of jobless persons can create a fake group chat to achieve any aim. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, does it?

If you don't like Tobi, it's fine. But trying to hide your dislike under the agbada of his fans playing dirty is as dirty as what you're accusing of his fans of, if not even dirtier.

Besides, Team Tobi does not even need to decampaign Cynthia, she has done all the work herself. Team Tobi is all about good vibes because Tobi is an embodiment of what his team stands for. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the other.

Team Cee-c is not just a peculiar group. It's a complex gathering that cuts across different teams. Team Cee-c is not just a team, it's a movement. A movement against Tobi.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2018
rossyc:

7pm
Tnx my dear

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Grandma travelled. tongue

I tuned in, only koko and Anto are awake, making her their hair. Tolex in bed. I didn't see pumpkin but saw MeeMee's head sha. grin cheesy

Nina should sleep biko, too much energy got wasted last night. I can't get that picture of her jumping on Tobi out of my head. Hahahaha grincheesy grin
lol, it's good to be a razz girl once in a while, I won't be watching till 7pm,have a lot to do. Keep my own orisirisi when granny comes back. Have a great Sunday .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2018
styrese:
But any lady could lose her cool, when her guy seems indecisive and loosed. Tobi displayed those qualities in a childish way.

Cee c has got no cool!

Let's even agree tobi is childish, let her leave him alone to play with his new childish Alex. Let both of them be enjoying their childishness.

Why is cee c bitter with tobi and alex as they are happy displaying their childish behaviour. Let her go and look for a robot that she can tell what do at anytime, a robot has no human feelings and will certainly not be childish, but robotic grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2018
iamJ:
Lolu and Anto pairing grin

Uniilorin students and lecturers go they celebrate, the closest that sch will ever be connected to America

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

Just kee me, people!

Safarigirl, I saw your post on those HMs you liked. I didn't quote you because of that.

Ceebi is as good as dead though...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:

Now, that's another side to it... But she never really admitted being in love with him, if anything she made him look stupid for loving her, and always proved the strong girl who doesn't give a fu*k about men.

We all saw how she used Tobi to clean the ground... Kissing was so hard that Tobi had to beg for it... Damn, Tobi suffered even for a kiss, and now Alex is giving Tobi the comfort she couldn't give to him, suddenly she's acting pained and irrational.

Who does that if not a confused lady?

Funny enough, many ladies are like her, toast her, she's forming, even when kon*i is holding her, she's still forming.... But the moment you leave her, she will start cursing you for nothing.

Cee-cee wasn't exactly what you may call an honest lady... Even to herself she wasn't honest.
Are u sure about the bolded? Because I remember a certain love letter she wrote to Tobi.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2018
oshe11:

Alex has trended more in the last couple of days, than her entire stay in the house...

I wonder why they keep doing this back and forth, it's just tiring...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Goodmorning and a marvelous sunday to y"all.Today is another éviction day before finale(i cant wait for dis show to finish).i wish all d nominated housemates best of luck especially to my Koko,cee c and lolu. kiss kiss.i luv dem like kilode

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2018
Heebah:
I dont know if some people didnt start watching this show from week1,if u did then u wouldnt be giving yourselves headache about Cee-c and Tobi's drama. Cee-c practically tortured d young man in d early days. I can remember clearly he was all up on her case,trying to please her and make her his priority. But what did he get? Rejection n humiliation from her. I'm not trying to hold forth for Tobi cos himself dey Bleep up sometimes but he geniunely cared for Cee-c. I mean he always made her cofee or tea in d morning,treated her like a princess,shunned other hms just to be with her. When Biggie paired dem up one time using dat jack,Cee-c was hooked with Lolu, he gave rules dat they r not allowed to talk to anyother person but their partner at dat time and also dey can have a last moment to talk to their friends before d task begins,i remember TeddyA n Bambam kissed...wen Tobi went to Cee-c to get some love she practically shunned him,still he didnt take an offence. Now him eye don clear and una wan murder am...allow d young man to enjoy his last moments in d house,he deserves it. He didnt come to Big brother house to develop HBP ontop woman matter!!! Cut him some slack angry

I just tire for those people trying to make sense out of this bitter cee c. Well its their opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.