Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3893206 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by clintonsparkz(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
All this Nina and tobi fans if una like nor vote for una housemates, dey vote for miracle.

Na all man to himself.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
MissCookie:
[s] Thank you, you are wise. I have never been disappointed as I felt today with Lolu's eviction. He deserves to be in the finals. Alex should have left last week. It's even clearer today that this show has been scripted and staged for CeeC to win but that will never happen. Everything that has been done has portrayed her as the victim rather than the villain she really is. They keep evicting people close to her in the house and it is really fishy, especially with the way they kept Alex rather than evicting her last week.
CeeC almost destroyed Lolu's private organs when they were paired together, ever since then, Lolu has been avoiding her problems and treats her with diplomacy. He only puts up with her. Now I can't believe CeeC fans calling for alliance from Lolu's fans, claiming they were cool together. This is a big fat lie and I am sure Lolu would come out to declare his support for someone else other than CeeC.
Anybody joining team CeeC with the end result to spite the potential winner is understandable, but please don't come up here saying, Lolu and CeeC or Teddy and CeeC or Bam Bam and CeeC were good in the house because that is a pure lie! We watched everything from day one and there is no covering the truth. CeeC has no friends in that house because she decided to fight everyone.

When Khloe was asked today why she didn't put CeeC in her place as she promised, she said she didn't want to become a demon while fighting CeeC since people already call CeeC a demon.

CeeC called BamBam a pretender and a fake person in one of her diary sessions after she nominated her for possible eviction, not remembering how they were all friends and all that...
Show is staged for CeeC to win, if you want to play into their hands, vote her... [/s]

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Eeghe:

I already said something similar today (not this one you quoted) ...in my exchange with somebody at Lolu being dry but me liking him
So you can climb out of my head, for real
It is funny and amazing and weird too
Lol

tongue

Didn't see it....had to skip a

Couple of pages to catch up with eviction updates

Yup.....amazing !

He was a delux paint ....premium quality for that matter

And even if biggy did ojoro with Alex last week as people are

Alleging...that then alludes to the fact that Alex is more entertaining

and biggy chose Entertainment over money grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pls for those voting for Nina & Miracle. Its VOTE not vote so we don't just waste the votes. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
nahzyla:
So why did big brother tell CeeC family to do video with anybody except family members? Are they trying to demoralize her or make her a laughing stock?

So other housemates got videos from family members but CeeC family were not allowed to do video for her?

I am not really a CeeC fan but I hate injustice abeg. I am really glad her sister came out to explain what happened because people were already laughing at her and insulting her.

It wasn't just Ceec's family bt all the HMates. Her sister is just trying to clear the misconception.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Hmmmm Please spare one or two sms votes for your other baby oh! Thanks................... wink

Hmmmm Please spare one or two sms votes for your other baby oh! Thanks...................

Hmmmmmnnnn... Please spare one or two sms votes for your son's Ni! Thanks........

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nigerians are very funny set of people. How is it her fault that biggie left her? Your anger should be channelled at biggie
clintonsparkz:
Alex be feeling like Nigeria likes her, little did she know that she would have been kicked out last week...Now lolu left in her place so unfair...cheap razz girl, Damn I love d way cee-c slammed her.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
Lol...wetin she talk.?.... This race is btwn CeeC and Miracle... CeeC is a strong contender...Pity votes might get her d cash.
She say na for only the house she see women dey work against eachother when women suppose come together.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by G229: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
Miracle calls you " Ni"
Your bro calls you "smalie"
Some evicted HMS called you "dumb n weak"
CeeC thinks you are a "dustbin"
YumMinayum calls you her "baby or yumna"
Giel thinks you are a "princess"
Scondy defends you like you are a "boss"
I saw you on stage with the Ghana braids
And laughed at you.
Never knew you r the purest being to grace
Biggie's house this season
I have watched Biggie's shows
From BBA 1
Never got emotional
Much less shed a tear....
But when you cried in Biggie's diary room
I broke down as well.
You are a jewel Nina
You are full of grace....
Your are a pearl.

Team evicted... Kindly join teamNina
Vote her.
TeamNina.
Let's come through for our girl
upon all diz ur comments na only 1 like u get.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
I SAID THIS EARLIER, BUT HATERS WONT BELIEVE WHAT THEY DONT WANT TO BELIEVE.... LOL
I MENTIONED THAT SHE DOESNT SEE TV WELL WITHOUT HER GLASSES AND ALSO ASK THEM TO MENTION ANY HOUSEMATE THAT SPOKE WITH EM FAMILY MEMBER...
BUUT SHE DIDNT ALLOW THEM REPLY ME

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nahzyla: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
2pretty4u:

It wasn't just Ceec's family bt all the HMates. Her sister is just trying to clear the misconception.

Other housemates got messages from family members.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
iamJ:
all my votes are going to cee c cool she may have issues, she may lie but she is better and more intelligent that the remaining classless goats

cee c owns 27% on her own, add lolu 22%

minus nina's at least 20% in the final and miracle cant get more than 25% cee c has lolu hers and undecided votes guaranteed

i dont like cee c much she is better than the fool that slum dwellers are rooting for

team anto forever

I dont know who you are, but i can tell u are not as smart as i thought you are. Lolu should be the one in the finals not Alex, who should have been evicted last week. Lolu should be the rightful beneficiary to Anto's votes Not Cee-c. The organisers are attempting to play a fast one on the viewers. in my opinion, big brother organisers selected a particular housemate to win the show, and Lolu has to be the sacrificial lamb for that to happen. ...................... I am particularly pained because Lolu and i are from the same Alma Matter, but is my junior by far, so this injustice isn't sitting well with me....................... Voters at this juncture must revolt with their votes. At this juncture, I am comfortable with anyone's win but not big brother's organiser's choice.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
I am not surprise that lolu got evicted, i saw it since last week.

But one thing is certain and very sure,, The rate at which i and my household will vote for cecee, this week, will be alarming..

Ceecee must win the 45 million, nothing will stop her now..

cecee for 45 million..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
cabalocracy:

oga forget..I am a lolu fan and I'm voting for CeCe...CeCe had never nominated lolu even though we know lolu nominates her once in a while...the first person she asked for after today's eviction was lolu...none of the housemates currently in the finals are lolus friend..
Cabalocracy I am not an Oga, I am a female.
You think CeeC asked for Lolu when she came in because she truly cares? Did you hear her narrating to Nina that she was trying to analyse what was happening when they evicted Khloe and Anto. She simply wanted to find out how many people were evicted. CeeC knows exactly what she is doing. Play into the organisers plan by voting her, its your data, your money, your choice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
[s] Miracle calls you " Ni"
And laughed at you.
From BBA 1
Never got emotional
I broke down as well.
You are a jewel Nina
Your are a pearl.

Vote her.
TeamNina.
Let's come through for our girl [/s]

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
nahzyla:

Other housemates got messages from family members.

Tobi didn't get from a family member.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ksslib:

She say na for only the house she see women dey work against eachother when women suppose come together.
lmao....Dillish and co are campaigning for her unto women empowerment bullcrap....women empowerment doesn't mean women should go about looking for trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hmmmmmnnnn... Please spare one or two sms votes for your son's Ni! Thanks........
Trust me i will, even though i want miracle to win i dont want his Lolo to be a 1percent Lolo.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
clintonsparkz:
Alex be feeling like Nigeria likes her, little did she know that she would have been kicked out last week...Now lolu left in her place so unfair...cheap razz girl, Damn I love d way cee-c slammed her.

If she didn't have people who love her, she'd have been rock bottom the times she was up..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
G229:
upon all diz ur comments na only 1 like u get.
You need Ninaquin dear.You sound sick. Who nairaland likes help? A million likes on nairaland doesn't amount to a single bbn vote.So you can shove the likes down your throat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2018
Food for thought

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Demonicide:
Cee c has no friend in the house again. Who's going to keep her company?

If u choose not to be have any frnds or be frndly u shudnt complain u hv no frnds. It's simple logic. U must enjoy being alone and by urself and If u want to play an iron lady u must make sure ure made of steel not aluminium. I don't like seeing her alone bt smtmes She asks for it.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
You need Ninaquin dear.You sound sick. Who nairaland likes help? A million likes on nairaland doesn't amount to a single bbn vote.So you can shove the likes down your throat.
my sister, you know this

Na last week this thing show true true.

According to Nairaland Likes last week, CeeC should have topped Miracle after voting, posts that were Pro-CeeC were pulling in more votes than Pro-Miracle posts.

It is also not by BBNaija polls, because that one had CeeC and even Lolu topping Miracle.

It goes to show that the real work goes on off social media. It is not by likes on social media at all

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=livelymatilda post=66744054][/quote]

In sage101's voice "you are not wise". because if you are wise you would have asked some vital questions with the warped eviction of three (3) housemates as against one (1) that was evicted last week. instead of cancelling out someone trying to raise genuine concern. Biggie should know that we are watching the entire organisation and not just the housemates.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
jikins:
Food for thought
leave gullible folk to believe the one that is sweet in their ear

That excuse is so silly, even my 7-ywar old brother would detect the lie.

Anyway, Nigerian prefer sweet lies to bitter truths, leave them

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tomorrow is the day I print out all the numbers in my contact, call them one by one with my office line, Lunch break will not be enough for this but I will thrive to exceed my limit and will continue the next day.

Tomorrow is the day i set out to crown my Princess.
Tomorrow and every other days is for Nina. She deserves more than I can ever give her....

Team Miracle please hold it fiercely down for MeeMee, I believe he alone deserves that money. While doing my ruthless collection of OTPs, anyone who tells me to Vote Miracle with his or her number, I will gladly do that. Good luck to us all...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
Cee-c's fans can't trade anything for class. cool cool cool

Look at that razz mediocre one thinking she has a fan base. Lol grin shocked two people in a supposed love were having issues and the next thing you did as a fellow woman was to jump on the bandwagon and capitalise on Tobi's weaknesses. Tobi now thinks he's in love because someone stays rubbing his head. Someone that is not challenging him in any basis of his life.

Her eye go soon clear.

And Tobi too, looking all surprised and shit, dude is so afraid inside. Just trying to man it up grin

He dosent know he has lost gold.

And with their nonsense caucus; that will soon capsize into the reality of life very soon. *Sipping my tea*

You never know the value of what you have until you lose it.

I love you Nina too, at least you were real throughout.

I will miss you Lolu, you were an understanding partner for Cee-c

When Tobi leaves the house, I hope he dosent scramble for her because by then, my baby girl would have gotten the attention of better men.

Because she stays winning, someone said this year's show is crap grin Na so you don dey confuse, don dey pepper your body like that.
LMAO grin grin grin

Let's double our hustle o. Abeg

Vote Cee-c to 32052

My girl's gon make it.

Hallelujah somebody.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
safarigirl:
Even her family members couldn't be bothered enough to send her a message.

It says a lot about them....too much in fact, they should all be ashamed of themselves. Pesin wey never see them for 3 months and they couldn't even send her a loving message in her time of need

Finally, if na so her family members dey, nobody should blame CeeC for her behaviour
The lady that came for tobi was a lady he met on instagram.yet u have been dragging Cee-C because dena her dad's staff came for her. last week una no deh tireeee
nawa ooo. She is winning. support a fellow woman to represent the naija ladies as BBN winner .
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
MissCookie:
Cabalocracy I am not an Oga, I am a female.
You think CeeC asked for Lolu when she came in because she truly cares? Did you hear her narrating to Nina that she was trying to analyse what was happening when they evicted Khloe and Anto. She simply wanted to find out how many people were evicted. CeeC knows exactly what she is doing. Play into the organisers plan by voting her, its your data, your money, your choice.
Nobody is playing into anyone's plan here we all watched​ the show together..cece has been cool with lolu since the what happened between them was resolved she never complained about lolu...but oga Tobi never liked him and brother miracle has been nominating him all through the show like Kilode...all of them wld be a forming caucus upandan and be making others look like they are nothing or they are the devil..go vote for your miracle/Tobi in peace

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
clintonsparkz:
All this Nina and tobi fans if una like nor vote for una housemates, dey vote for miracle.

Na all man to himself.

I am not known for vulgarity. ................ But this one time i will ask this Big brother agent to shut up.................... if it is possible for us to have a meeting where we can decide who to vote for against biggie's choice , i would really have loved that. I enjoy beating people in their own game.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
Miracle calls you " Ni"
And laughed at you
From BBA 1
Never got emotional
I broke down as well.
You are a jewel Nina
Your are a pearl.

Vote her.
TeamNina.
Let's come through for our girl

No disrespect young lady, were you the one that wrote that, because even my 5 yrs old bro can't write that kind of shit up there. undecided undecided
Do better ok.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by G229: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
ninnyanny:
sori ma. All dah same Tobi 4 dah mullah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.