Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3871911 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
MrBigiman:
Plss suggestions to know Miracle fans. Got some free recharge to give out. Peace.

Good evening Chief
Can you step out tomorrow and call the number of people you need on your street?
Give them the cards and have them vote in your presence
This is done
Please
I don't want anything less than what you intend to vote with
Thank you/good night

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I hope you know Oshe and Eeghe won't be voting for Nina?
Huhshocked

I've gat Nina like yhoooocheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
oshe11:
TeamMira if we triple our votes, there is no way FREE ONLINE VOTES from other teams trying to spite us will usurp us.

The target is 51% and we can do it for the flyboy
This is the finale so go all out for him

SMS "VOTE Miracle" to 32052
Monday is just 4 ,minutes away .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Threebear:

Good you are bothered about my life
I don't even know you exist.

And newsflash man ,woman alien ?
I would have already known the result by sat 12am .....

You won't have that pleasure .

Shut up jhur. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
Where is my sweet styrese sef, I just hope he's not in detention angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
oshe11:
Huhshocked

Got who ?
Please don't do this ,I beg of you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Threebear:

To say I am disappointed in you is an understatement ....
So you can't even spare one vote for Miracle but you were awwing at the romance .

Why claim Mina when you don't love both of them

If your office people tell you to vote ,why didn't you wait for them to tell you to vote for Nina.

Mtchew

I have always declared for Nina, please leave me out of your balderdash and focus on crowning that boy. I wonder what you are still doing here

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nahzyla: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
77up:
Only tedy A and Lolu fans can relate well on this . When we complained on this stupid injustice towards TEDDY A last time, some mofos that don't know how it hurt said we should take our L in peace grin .

Though am ok with anyone between Cee c and miracle but I just have to vote CEEC anyway,miracle fans full ground already.

can you imagine evicting two people then evicting one person last week then evicting three today? Such jagbajantis

doing jaga jaga just to favor some housemates.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
77up:
Where is my sweet styrese sef, I just hope he's not in detention angry
Your sweet threebear is here though grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GAPPLE: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
folamee:
cee c all the way 100%,i am surprised that am doing this,but she has my vote no story
Same thing is happening here.. I'm gon' give her all my votes and I mean it..
They kukuma already evicted my LOLU, so Cee-C is the next best thing.... She deserves winning!..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Threebear:

Got who ?
Please don't do this ,I beg of you.
Hahahahahahahahaha

You made me laff
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ultimate HOH, congrats Tobi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2018
MissCookie:

I have always declared for Nina, please leave me out of your balderdash and focus on crowning that boy. I wonder what you are still doing here
That is what I have been doing all day.
Newsflash !
I can't do it alone.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Good evening Chief
Can you step out tomorrow and call the number of people you need on your street?
Give them the cards and have them vote in your presence
This is done
Please
I don't want anything less than what you intend to vote with
Thank you/good night

Still reasoning a way out though. Friday would be my free day.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2018
ibkayee:
Ultimate HOH, congrats Tobi
Was there any monetary prize attached to it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2018
oshe11:
Huhshocked

Hehehehe... MeeMee has my love too. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2018
MissCookie:
Are you Calbocra.cy? I can't remember asking for your opinion. You are voting CeeC?, by all means please knock yourself out but speak for yourself. Your name isn't Loluforce,you are just a member . Sunkunmi is an admin on a WhatsApp group for Loluforce, I asked him to join me for Nina and he said he is for Miracle, so speak for yourself
Your brain must be filled with farts from the ass of buhari, if you think sunkumi or whatever the fork his name is, speak for lolu force..

No real lolu fan will ever vote for miracle, that is classified as "God forbid"
Stop trying to persuade lolu force to vote for okpolor eye miracle..

Samurai is here, haters of ceece should beware..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2018
MrBigiman:

Still reasoning a way out though. Friday would be my free day.
Give it to his brother.
Please ....
Procrastinating is the path to failure .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2018
This to a darling you Omololumi... your exit from the BBH got me so emotional tonight.. my eyes got wet and I skipped my dinner... u mean so much to your fans... we tried so hard, but like biggie will say ''it's biggie's house,rules and game''... regardless, you remain my favorite... #stand with you#loyal fan#die hard fan#its you or no one else# .......shout out to CeeC fans...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hehehehe... MeeMee has my love too. kiss

How them Mina jare, did they talk b4 sleeping?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:07am On Apr 16, 2018
oshe11:
Was there any monetary prize attached to it?
Not sure, possibly, probably
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2018
oshe11:

How them Mina jare, did they talk b4 sleeping?

Lol. Baba Mina tongue

I don't think so, just saw them in bed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2018
safarigirl:
please, quote where I dragged CeeC, because even the post you quoted, I did not drag CeeC, I dragged her family members

You must not quote everybody to say the same thing
The guy who came for nina is her frnd.
the lady for tobi is his instagram frnd.
the lady for Cee-C na daddy staff cum family frnd.
but u people drag the issue like she has committed a sin.
This is last week. it should be fun. Let us settle our differences and crown a lady. VOTE Cee-C to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 12:08am On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:

That is what I have been doing all day.
Newsflash !
I can't do it alone.
I have always been for Nina but I know deep down she probably isn't gonna win... I am glad she made it to finals and I am going to thrive to contribute towards a decent percentage for her, I owe her that much... Miracle I believe deserves that money more than any other so I won't fold my hands and not do anything for him,I must contribute my own quota...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2018
ibkayee:
Not sure, possibly, probably
Lol....
That will be good ooo cos I'm sure he wouldnt even smell 2nd spot

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:09am On Apr 16, 2018
grin see them... joining team cee c to spite miracle..
the odds are against y'all fat asses..and you think team miracle are going to sit back?
in fact.. it is a ginger to us team miracle..

I've seen Lot's of null and invalid votes from cee c voters .
grin waste SMS finish and get ready to loose twice

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2018
I don't want to flood but oh well?
Seun ain't complaining grin

Her fans have loyalty, loyalty, loyalty.
The language most of you don't understand.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:11am On Apr 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. Baba Mina tongue

I don't think so, just saw them in bed.
Okay!

Iyawo Mina!

I'm for Mina but 100% Miracle this week but that doesnt change my love for Nina(She found a way to mi heart)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

That will be good ooo cos I'm sure he wouldnt even smell 2nd spot
Lol no problem you’re entitled to your thoughts

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2018
oshe11:
Thats kinda foolish though.
You know something is fake but you are still spending your time and energy votinggrin
Yes I want to join you in the foolishness by voting Cee c ni jare grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)