Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885102 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
adakaibeyamma:
So biggie played 'The virtuous Woman' by Flavour. It was so emotional that even CeeC cried.

O'chim! Cecilia ooooo... Strong women don't cry biko! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Giel:
Team Nina please let's pull through for our girl

Ladyblaq, your main has skipped my mind . sad
Been so long. cheesy Are you among those that have left here for Twitter? tongue

Giel dear, Twitter is bae.
What is this I keep hearing about Loluforce and the likes voting CeeC? Vindictive much? Lol...
Team Miracle, I am really behind you guys I'm the spirit. It would be a shame if Miracle loses to CeeC, I really wish I can do something for you guys but Nina is my million dollar babe for this season. Going all out for her....

I wish you guys plenty of luck
Nina my million dollar babe, coming through for you like no other...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

I saw my mistake and I corrected it because it was my auto-correct.

But so sad, because I don't respect you for correcting me- you sound so pained and stuff.

And it looks like you just went straight to google to check that out.

Behaving as if you've not made one mistake in English b4 even if it is through a phone.

Rubbish

Don't quote me at allllllllll

Bye undecided

I went straight to google to check the the phrase "to be forewarned is to be forearmed" grin grin

All you Ceec minions, something dey scratch una for brain...
If you are going to throw subliminals at people, make sure your grammer is properly constructed...
And stop asking people not to quote you. That won't deter anyone. If you don't want to be quoted, go to the diary section.

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
adakaibeyamma:
So biggie played 'The virtuous Woman' by Flavour. It was so emotional that even CeeC cried.
YEA..WHILE WASHING SOME CLOTHES

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

I SEEEE

Chai casted! cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
True fan indeed? So because Alex and Tobi are friendly,
I shouldn't vote Tobi because of Leo? I don't think like that. It is a game.
livelymatilda:

GRANDMA, WHAT ARE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN TOBI AND LEO.. MAYBE YOU SWITCHED BECAUSE TOBI AND ALEX BETRAYED LEO? cheesy
IF YOU ARE A TRUE FAN OF LEO, YOU WOULDNT BE SUPPORTING TOBI ...SO STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

IF YOU WERE NOT PAINED, WHY CALL A GROUP OF PEOPLE DYSFUNCTIONAL NITWITS?

WOULD YOU BE HAPPY IF I CALL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION (IF THERE IS/WILL BE ANY) A DYSFUNCTIONAL NITWITS?
THINK WITH YOUR HEAD BIKO..

Because you have exhited dysfunctional traits while supporting cee c.

livelymatilda:

I THOUGHT YOU CLAIMED NOT TO BE PAINED.. WELL I AM DONE WITH YOUR SORRY ASS.. THANK ME LATER FOR MAKING YOU A BIT RELEVANT TODAY...

OYA RUN TO MAMA

You can't even make any of your generation relevant talkless of someone else. Otondo.

diadem10:

Nothing is wrong with cee c. She's flawed like every human. And as a full fledged scorpio, they often love so deep to the point of hurting. Her problem in that house is aunty Tobi and her gossip caucus.

I agree everyone has flaws even tobi. But cee c has not managed herself well in that house. Its more like she is pained because she could not control tobi and is even more pained because the guy is in a happy place. She is pained that another girl has gotten Tobi's attention.

She should free herself. Even things that are not supposed to make her angry does because tobi is involved.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Zozo06:
Mina in the garden, lying together on the garden couch

Tolex together in th hammock

Ceec washing in the laundry space, she just cried, covering her face... She's back to washing now.

Bb says the front door may now be opened

Mina are inside now, singing to the background music playing... They are on their beds

Tolex just entered, tobi headed for the luxury room, Alex went to the rest room, she's now up with tobi.
Thanks Zozo,i will vote for you,Zozo for the Money.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
senatordave1:

When would mina go back upstairs?
WHENEVER TOBI AND ALEX ARE THROUGH WITH THEIR NEGATIVE GOSSIPS..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:
predictions for the final eviction

Miracle 31%
Cee C 27%
Tobi 19%
Nina 15%
Alex 8%

no brags...
miracle gonna top with only little thing
Lemme book space here in case shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
@senatordave, I don't know if they plan to..
@isyou, grin

Alex just said biggie thinks it's only mina and bamteddy that's remaining in the house, that's why he's playing this quiet songs..
Tobi says he likes the songs.
Alex says it make one want to cry.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
stephleena:
I love strong women,I appreciate them a lot..in this game of bbn, I love some them ladies bursting my faromeh,in a pleasant way..
Bisola, was supposed to win see gobe edition but efe won on "pity votes", grounds..despite her whatever she did with thin tall, i can't just help but admire her eloquence, her upstairs is sound..she's entertaining, sings and act..and yes if u want trouble she gives u double. lol
Ifu ennada,another strong woman in double wahala, she dances,she writes and act..though a lover of bottles..
bambam,not a fan though, but her Brain is hot, so coherent..though a lover of toilet..

then CeCe, right from day one, possessive, aggressive, unforgiving, malicious and hateful.. still trying to figure out, a single unique quality about her..yea grabbing dicks..", poshed barrister", that's yet to use her brain...

It’s so sad to see our youth and even some old folks saying Ceec is a strong woman. A lot of them are just following crowd saying strong woman without actually know the meaning.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

O'chim! Cecilia ooooo... Strong women don't cry biko! grin cheesy
Pity card.. All na pity card.. Nigerians would always fall for the pity card.. Hope you're voting oo

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Team Miracle ,cee c 's tears is not our problem right now ,compare that to the tears most of you will be shading in the final week ,after topping back to back and losing out when it matters most .

Please none of you should be part of this stupid discussion .

Use any phone you can get to vote .

Online voting is free

Do not assume Miracle is safe ,that many people are voting him ,you can only rate your own effort .

If you have money to contribute but no time ,please kindly send it to Miracle's elder brother ....his name is captainigbokwe on both twitter and IG .

Do not procrastinate till you are unable to do nothing .

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
codedguy1:
[s]

Because you have exhited dysfunctional traits while supporting cee c.

You can't even make any of your generation relevant talkless of someone else. Otondo.

I agree everyone has flaws even tobi. But cee c has not managed herself well in that house. Its more like she is pained because she could not control tobi and is even more pained because the guy is in a happy place. She is pained that another girl has gotten Tobi's attention.

She should free herself. Even things that are not supposed to make her angry does because tobi is involved [/s] .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
NOW I KNOW WHY TOBI AND ALEX DONT WANT CEE-C TO BE THE HOH..
APART FROM HATING HER, THEY ALSO WANT A WEAK HOH SO THAT THEY CAN BE IN CONTROL OF THE LUXURY ROOM,HENCE THEY CHOSE NINA..
LUXURYROOM, BEST PLACE TO GOSSIP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Akorkor:

It’s so sad to see our youth and even some old folks saying Ceec is a strong woman. A lot of them are just following crowd saying strong woman without actually know the meaning.
lol..wat do they know. abusing the word "strong".. no be only strong woman na strong fufu..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:

Keep your useless concerns to yourself .
Not like it amounts to votes anyway.

You just want to use him to fulfill your weird fantasies while you vote the lady .

I personslly will make sure that Mina ship won't sail ....by the time I'm done with it ,they won't even be on speaking terms .

Enjoy what is left of it now .
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
NOW I KNOW WHY TOBI AND ALEX DONT WANT CEE-C TO BE THE HOH..
APART FROM HATING HER, THEY ALSO WANT A WEAK HOH SO THAT THEY CAN BE IN CONTROL OF THE LUXURY ROOM... THW BEST OK ACE TO GOSSIP.
Ok,oya go and VOTE for Cee-C now. tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Thank youuuuu! Dances round the thread... cheesy tongue

Ninnyanny, Giel, Reuusite, MissCokie, Frank65, Ladyblaq... See as we small cheesy grin
Awwww, I am so proud and honoured to be amongst this fan club. We hardly love but when we love, we love very harrrdddd.

I am having plenty recharge cards here myself, taking my time to vote with other people's phones, "by myself", I don't want to hear shuuu, bird mama fly.To Nina, fans, please take your time to vote Nina by yourself, don't send recharge cards to distant people you can't see. Anything can happen.
Scondy darling, Hazzard and Chucs are also Nina fans, include them too,as for myself, I have enough for my baby girl...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
ALEX JUST SLAPPED LOLU'S PICTURE .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
pls I have a question people that are voting for Nina and Alex please you can at least give the money u want to use for SMS to people around who really needs it koz it like u want to waste money intentionally

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Good afternoon all,hope y"all voting for Cee C.anyway,let me leave dis here.My Koko looking sweet kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reptyle(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:
I cannot wish Tobi as a man for any kind of woman I know, even for you ladies here on nairaland.

A man that is not ready to understand you but rather soils your name with gossip. Is that a man?

The things that are happening to Cee-C is what might have happened if koko and Ifu were in the place of Cee-c, because they are also supposed strong women too and they have wahala.

With all kbrule and koko's wahala , why wasn't she dragged, but cee-c should be dragged because she threatens the average woman of what they are not everyday.

Tobi tried this nonsense with almost every woman in that house, but were protected in some sort of ways, just like what teddy did for bambam.

But my baby girl Cee-c had no one and she was still STRONG even when the supposed man she loved went about trying to manipulate himself out of the situation to make himself look good to other housemates.

90% of the people that hate her women. I shame for my gender.

90% of the women that hate her rants about how 'she can't get a man' ----so how come she has quality male fans ooo.

90% of what she has done is not new under the sun and is just a very minute thing out of all what a single POLITICIAN has done in Nigeria.

So what exactly is the hate about.

I did not start loving this babe out of pity but I started loving her because I AM NOT ABNORMAL and I can see the light

I can see the light that she is just a normal human being WITH ALL HER FLAWS AND CAN GROW OUT OF IT.

I can see the light that social media just gave some people an opportunity in life to just be important for one minute, because if there was none, your fucking opinion is not fucking seen talk less of counted.

Stop the hatred, I have my flaws she has hers too. What is the hatred for. Why has a guy never been hated like this(especially by their own gender, no matter how bad he seems). I want to know.

But if a woman misses a simple step, she's shamed. SMH.

Let us start respecting ourselves, it counts a lot, because if we don't, that equality, women empowerment and other things we are fighting for will just be a DREAM.

CEE-C's STORY IS LIKE THAT OF MALEFICENT.

Now, no fool should quote me with a senseless statement. To Be forewarned is to be forearmed. undecided undecided undecided

I love you baby.

The same Tobi is getting along with Nina and Alex without any major issue. The same Tobi managed to get along with most if not all of the other women in the house, even though he didn't like nor was he liked by every woman in the house.

Cee-C isn't more "woman" than any of the other women in the BB house so for Tobi to get along with them, it means he doesn't have any issues with women like you claim. It was Cee-C's decision not to get along with Tobi and not the other way round. Alex and every other person that closely associated with Tobi in the house were caught in the cross-fire because she perceived them to be the ones influencing Tobi. She keeps accusing Tobi of doing "something"

All that talk about people gossiping about her in the house is just her playing victim. She forgot that she also made Tobi and other housemates the subject of her conversation with other housemates at various times within the house.

She has deliberately isolated herself from everyone else currently and charting her own course...nothing wrong with that. But she needs to stop making it look like everyone is out to get her.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
please can someone please explain how the finals would go and how house mates would be evicted till the last man standing
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Don't split your votes for MINA
Don't split your votes for Toracle
Don't split your votes for Alex.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Misswang001:
True fan indeed? So because Alex and Tobi are friendly,
I shouldn't vote Tobi because of Leo? I don't think like that. It is a game.
BUT YOU HATE CEE-C BECAUSE IT IS NOT A GAME? IS THIS HOW YOU THINK? HYPOCRITE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
AntiBrutus:
For some weird reason, I can't wait to see Alex face when she exits first on Sunday.

I'm not usually like this...but I so look forward to that moment.
grin
Am with u on this! It will givr me sooooo much pleasure

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

GIVE THIS GUY AIRTIME AND HE WILL SING LIKE A BIRD TO SUPPORT YOUR FAVOURITE... LOL.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE

NOBODY TAKES HIM SERIOUSLY. grin
this one weak me I swear grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
ALEX JUST SLAPPED LOLU'S PICTURE .....
I thought she liked Lolu
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
playboy99:
please can someone please explain how the finals would go and how house mates would be evicted till the last man standing
ALEX WILL BE THE FIRST TO BE EVICTED SO THAT SHE CAN GO CLEAN UP THE STAGE FOR THE REAL FINALIST.....
THEN ONE AFTER THE OTHER TILL THEY GET TO THE WINNER..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mayze: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
closerange:

I went straight to google to check the the phrase "to be forewarned is to be forearmed" grin grin

All you Ceec minions, something dey scratch una for brain...
If you are going to throw subliminals at people, make sure your grammer is properly constructed...
And stop asking people not to quote you. That won't deter anyone. If you don't want to be quoted, go to the diary section.

i engaged her on saturday.was really disappointed..she can't hold a smart convo..she will call you 'ode' , 'fool' and use the word mediocre..that's all..lmao. the show will be over next week..some of these housemates will later hang out and people will be disappointed..e.g khloe and Dee-one hung out after series of fights in the house..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.