Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881743 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
@misswang,yes playfully..
@ibk, smiley
So Ceec and nina cooking yam, miracle says he will do the sauce, Alex says she would make her own sauce..

Ceec says them no dey put yam for where goat dey.
Nina asks her why she said so
Ceec smiles and says is that not how ebuka talks?
Nina laughs and said oh she forgot there's a task

Miracle has been going around saying I believe in you, anytime anybody talks to him he will reply I believe in you.

He holds nina's head and says I believe in you almost five times, nina is laughing, asking him if that's the only thing he heard Joseph yobo said when he came into the house.

Tobi is finding it difficult to mimic ifu
Alex is mimicking koko, she says she's all for women empowerment
Nina asks her if koko really said that
Alex answers yes.

Tobi says he will just go and be gyming , shey ifu loved gyming.

Nina says it's hard to be someone else, even for five minutes.. But if she's told to mimic her sister, she can do it very well.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
noxybabe:

wow!!dat means i have been making mistake with her name.thanks,dear.

So u have wasted a lot of votes?

Smh undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ceece be strong. Same thing happened to Tayo in the last week for BB Africa. Fighting everybody in the name of uniqueness would only leave one with a bitter taste.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
I just hate the game now. You have to see what people from other African countries are saying about Nigeria because of how staged the show appear to be.
You should not be bothered about what other countries say about Nigeria. So bbn is the specimen for their base less analysis. I pity them.I careless what they think...infact them,their opinions, their presidents and their countries are inconsequential. We are still their king.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
The way people formulate liés from d pit of hell just to défame Cee C is really degrading,irritating and digusting. undecided lipsrsealed.Vote for ur favourites and leave us to vote ours.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
i tink what av liked abt tobi in ds year edition was dat he never for once bragged or reveal hw much his parents ar worth,he rily kept down his profile unlike leo, teddy A nd partially ceec
NOTE- i dnt support any housemates,i dnt even vote any.. i just try to gain life lessons from ds show,cos i tink its so scripted

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
aroundnaija:

So u have wasted a lot of votes?

Smh undecided
But it doesnt matter cos i will bounce back.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
noxybabe:

But it doesnt matter cos i will bounce back.

It's Cee-C

Not Cee C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
aro1:
i tink what av liked abt tobi in ds year edition was dat he never for once bragged or reveal hw much his parents ar worth,he rily kept down his profile unlike leo, teddy A nd partially ceec
NOTE- i dnt support any housemates,i dnt even vote any.. i just try to gain life lessons from ds show,cos i tink its so scripted
grin *tries to famz a lil* emmmm,you know, emmmm,my point is, you see,I really need your help....can I steal you since you are team less, kindly vote Nina...you don't have to be a fan...just render a helping hand...I thank you grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teetam: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oh so Alex slapped Lolu's picture. I guess no one is seeing it

That is all I can see here.

When Ceec did same to Anto's picture, the whole twitter and instagram almost shut down,..nawa o..this is my biggest issue..why judge this babe for things others do and get away with

Next thing is she would say it was a joke, but when ceec said she also meant no harm and it was all in humour, you all called her a liar

I cant wait for this show to end... I sincerely pray Ceec wins

Please Vote Cee-C to 32052

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
TOBI, MUST YOU HAVE SEX IN BIGGIE'S HOUSE?

FROM CEE-C TO ANTO
FROM ANTO KHLOE
FROM KHLOE NOW TO ALEX..

A YORUBA DEMON WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM, IS THAT ONE A YORUBA DEMON? grin

TEDDY-A AND PROBABLY LEO ARE YHE ONLY YORUBA DEMON I SAW IN BBN 3.
Funny how you compared Tedy and Leo with that gossip idiot kid undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
77up:

You and Sense are world apart.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Did you actually read Zozo's update where she said Alex slapped Lolu's picture jokingly because of the slap he gave her earlier. Promote Cee C in peace and stop all this
teetam:

When Ceec did same to Anto's picture, the whole twitter and instagram almost shut down,..nawa o..this is my biggest issue..why judge this babe for things others do and get away with

Next thing is she would say it was a joke, but when ceec said she also meant no harm and it was all in humour, you all called her a liar

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
I just hate the game now. You have to see what people from other African countries are saying about Nigeria because of how staged the show appear to be.
Seriously?? with all the negativity this country comes with both politically, socially and economically.
All you seem to care about is what people from other country think about an ordinary show

Chai!!!! you are really an alwaysultrapad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
ninnyanny:
grin *tries to famz a lil* emmmm,you know, emmmm,my point is, you see,I really need your help....can I steal you since you are team less, kindly vote Nina...you don't have to be a fan...just render a helping hand...I thank you grin
i understand,d question i want to ask u is dat,will dere be a privilege or improvement in my standard of living,if i vote her? if u cn gv me answer to ds,i will most definitely vote her..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
ninnyanny:
Giel,
Dodge every bullet
That comes your way now
The show yaff finish grin
Just vote queen Ni
We don't care if she wins or not
They call our votes "waste"
Let us waste it oooo
Our money ,our phones.

Nina is the password for the week
U are wise!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teetam: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Misswang001:
Did you actually read Zozo's update where she said Alex slapped Lolu's picture jokingly because of the slap he gave her earlier. Promote Cee C in peace and stop all this

Which slap did he give her?

Abeg, the question is did she slap his picture or not? don't come here spilling what you do not know

How could he have slapped her and remained in the game? what r u even saying.. Jokes or not, I do not care, all I know is that Ceec was equally joking when she did it

So if it was wrong when Ceec did it, then it is wrong now with Alex and it will be wrong if any other housemate does it

No, actually you should stop this. your message makes no sense in this context, because my grouse was very clear.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
JuicyStar:
Ceece be strong. Same thing happened to Tayo in the last week for BB Africa. Fighting everybody in the name of uniqueness would only leave one with a bitter taste.

I find it weird when people compare BBA to BBN.. BBA is based on country voting pattern, while BBN is a based on popularity voting..
In BBN you lead everybody with based on popular votes but still lose based on country block votes.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
77up:

Really Teddy A and Tobi ?...in 365days answer d question .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
He playfully slapped her one time in the house, I think two weeks ago or last week, can't remember when. It is obvious you just started watching today. Go in peace and vote your Cee C, just felt I should correct you before you misinform others not watching.
teetam:

Which slap did he give her?

Abeg, the question is did she slap his picture or not? don't come here spilling what you do not know

How could he have slapped her and remained in the game? what r u even saying.. Jokes or not, I do not care, all I know is that Ceec was equally joking when she did it

So if it was wrong when Ceec did it, then it is wrong now with Alex and it will be wrong if any other housemate does it

No, actually you should stop this. your message makes no sense in this context, because my grouse was very clear.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Misswang001:
This is why zozo is far better than every updater.. He/she ensures emotions are taken into account...

Misswang, when CeeC poked antos picture, you didnt realize it was also a joke, but its alright.. CeeC is winning

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
closerange:

I went straight to google to check the the phrase "to be forewarned is to be forearmed" grin grin

All you Ceec minions, something dey scratch una for brain...
If you are going to throw subliminals at people, make sure your grammer is properly constructed...
And stop asking people not to quote you. That won't deter anyone. If you don't want to be quoted, go to the diary section.

Confirmation that you've been reading my posts, but it's today you summoned courage to quote me abi. undecided undecided

Foooooooooooooool.

Cee-c minions ko, Cee-c onions ni undecided undecided

No matter what I will not respect you! Because of the way you placed yourself. No mater what! Stop abusing Cee-c's fans that we are this or that because y'all know none of us.

Are you the owner of nairaland? It's my right to tell no fool to quote me.

Because I made a simple mistake, see how his body temperature has increased to 43 degree celcius undecided undecided undecided WTF is this person?

As from today on, I'm watching out for your posts, let me see you make one mistake, typo error..., I'll make sure I personally frustrate you out of nairaland.

Enjoy the two minutes of fame while it lasts, by quoting me.

And don't quote me AGAIN, it's a warning or you get burned further, with my words.

RUBBISH

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
I'm about to straighten a couple of people out in here that dont respect themselves. Respect is reciprocal.
I have your time today.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
teetam:

When Ceec did same to Anto's picture, the whole twitter and instagram almost shut down,..nawa o..this is my biggest issue.. why judge this babe for things others do and get away with

I thought I was the only one who noticed it.

Not a real scenario but I'm trying to make my point clear.

Alex's coughs mistakenly in front of Nina's food.

It's okay°

Cee-c coughs mistakenly in front of Nina's food.

°Cee-c is a witch, she has poisoned Nina, she did it on purpose. Because Cee-c's great great grand uncle's cousin is a juju man and that's how they poison people. °

That's how they treat and lay much emphasis on anything she does. We just need to chill sometimes.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

You and Sense are world apart.
you love been kid , grow up now it won't hurt undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Na wa oooo

Which one be cee c be strong cee c be strong
which kind game una wan start to dey play?
At a point in time every female housemates feel vulnerable why cee c own come dey different?
Some even said just because na only she dey who no get caucus say dem go vote for am as if dem no be cee c fans before
Abeg stop playing all this useless victim card and vote for your fav hms in peace.

Livelymatilda, Ibk03 and co don't quote me pls since i didn't quote you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
diadem10:

Lies. Tobi not only taunted cece but Lolu severally in that house.

Tobi taunted almost everybody in that house, I was not on cocaine then now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ibk03:

I find it weird when people compare BBA to BBN.. BBA is based on country voting pattern, while BBN is a based on popularity voting..
In BBN you lead everybody with based on popular votes but still lose based on country block votes.

The comparison wasn't concerning votes but the isolation of a housemate by other housemates on the final week. Certainly voting in BBN differs from that of BBA.

Enjoy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Misswang001:

Some people's level of understanding comprehension is very poor

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
aro1:
Yea, that's very cool. Most of the housemates don't know how "big" he's. He's humble and I admire his struggle to win the money despite being from a rich home.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
stephleena:
I love strong women,I appreciate them a lot..in this game of bbn, I love some them ladies bursting my faromeh,in a pleasant way..
Bisola, was supposed to win see gobe edition but efe won on "pity votes", grounds..despite her whatever she did with thin tall, i can't just help but admire her eloquence, her upstairs is sound..she's entertaining, sings and act..and yes if u want trouble she gives u double. lol
Ifu ennada,another strong woman in double wahala, she dances,she writes and act..though a lover of bottles..
bambam,not a fan though, but her Brain is hot, so coherent..though a lover of toilet..

then CeCe, right from day one, possessive, aggressive, unforgiving, malicious and hateful.. still trying to figure out, a single unique quality about her..yea grabbing dicks..", poshed barrister", that's yet to use her brain...

No disrespect, but why does it seem like you are using this long statement to justify and prove the fact that people should not see you as a HATER.
Just saying though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
77up:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57