Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872051 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
you have no idea who I am..so what you say won't get to me..

please explain why you hid under team miracle to try to scatter Mina?
Don't be lazy, quote posts where I claimed team miracle
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kendrick93(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cee c sef, she doesn't make it easy for herself sometimes...
Its never good to underrate people no matter how much u think they are intellectually smart or not...
ceec is inderiectly even shading Nina but Nina is too naive

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Eeghe:
Vote for Miracle He has a clean and good heart Has been true to himself and his Nina from day?2 He is just kosher Has never changed how he feels
Vote and receive a miracle Let love rule
VOTE Miracle to 32052 kiss Thanks from mily
He never look down on anyone he's not a gossiper he don't keep malice he's obedient,hardworking and humble a VOTE to Miracle is a VOTE for Miracle in your Life �

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
I swear, one Nina fan, a voting one for that matter, just said he's beginning to like Ceec, though still voting Nina but considering voting Ceec later this week.

Team Miracle, Team Tobi, don't be too confident, don't be arrogant, Ceec might pull surprises. Your arrogance like you've got the prize money to yourself won't earn you new votes. Ceec is getting the pity votes now combined with her fans.

LEARN, UNLEARN AND RELEARN
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
When I was Miracle fan. cry

Cee-C captured my heart kiss embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
Hahahaha! The slut should better save her tears for finals. She go weep tears of sorrow taya. cheesy
grin Exactly! Nina will cry blood. Hahaha Cannot wait.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Were to fakekori

Pele okunrin omugo undecided undecided

Tyrone

You that is still meant to be picking cotton on the plantation field and be getting whipped by your master once you air your opinion.

Eni tori e ti gbale

Keep coming for me because I'm preparing on how my words will assassinate you that you'll have to bath in your own blood.

Talk of my parents again and I promise you that I will frustrate you out of nairaland, I shimmer, will frustrate you out of nairaland. It's today you'll know I'm a different breed.

You better go and lodge in Ogun shrine so they will help you extract all the curses that have been said into your life so you start acting normal.

Were ni Bobo you sha

Come to my side. I'll dust you off and set up a multimillion naira business for you, so all these nairaland bullshit will stop. I will empower you to have sense.

Your brain that is something that should be pounded and used for ISi ewu

You better bow down today undecided undecided

Idiot.
your village elders after using your fat and empty brain to prepare a sumptuous suya ..gave the remaining to miyonse to pound mercilessly..

you must be stupid to think you are still a complete human.. what you have on your neck is just an oxygen tank..

please do your wretched life and head some good by opening a vulcanising shop..connect tube to your gas tank filled brain and put it to use..

stupid of you to think you can frustrate me..an online presence... apart from my moniker what else do you know?

just wait..you will pack out of this thread by the time you finish reading the course you admitted yourself into

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
CeeC strong girl,positive thinker..but reality aint a merciful fellow

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
you never jam..
seems you were not here from the beginning.

Ask andotee how far grin

I just de look you.. I never get your time
I DEY WAIT YOU ANYTIME YOU GET HER TIME.... YOU GO TELL ME WHO GIVE YOU CHEAP CRAZE CHOP

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
RedDistrict:

i thought the format was "VOTE Cee-C"

i nor be CeeC fan but abeg make sure your votes count o by voting right, we miracle ppl would like some genuine competition at the end ni o grin

pls check well and be sure

Mina!

I sometimes type Vote in small letters. Sometimes I type VOTE in big letters this is my voting between yesterday and today. Is anything wrong with the way I typed the word vote?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
honorr:
CeeC strong girl,positive thinker..but reality aint a merciful fellow
CeeC that nearly got Lolu disqualify, called Nina a dumb
and called Tobi childish
she don't deserve to win since no body is on their level
we need those that are humble to win

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
DEAR DOMINIQUE, PLEASE CAN YOU DECLARE SATURDAY A FREE FOR ALL DAY?
WE NEED TO EXPRESS OUR ANGER BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS ON SUNDAY PLEASE..

THOSE THAT CANT STAND THE HEAT SHOULD NOT ENTER THE KITCHEN ON SATURDAY..

THANKS.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
your village elders after using your fat and empty brain to prepare a sumptuous suya ..gave the remaining to miyonse to pound mercilessly..

you must be stupid to think you are still a complete human.. what you have on your neck is just an oxygen tank..

please do your wretched life and head some good by opening a vulcanising shop..connect tube to your gas tank filled brain and put it to use..

stupid of you to think you can frustrate me..an online presence... apart from my moniker what else do you know?

just wait..you will pack out of this thread by the time you finish reading the course you admitted yourself into

Monkey with a jungle brain. I can't even continue with you, you are so lame, unclassified, uncouth,rude and you conform to the stereotype of some particular kind of people.

Anyways you'll be in my prayers

So boring undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
look at this lunatic with a fermented brain.

in the book of john when Jesus said "it is finished" on the cross.. he was actually referring to your chances of having sense in this life..

your parents wake up every morning regretting why they had not sold u to slave trade...please feel free to take out your misery on people of this thread ...if it'll would give your already famished life some hope..

anuofia
Like yo, this is cold mehn.... Like Russian Snowstorm cold, like Himalayas in the winter cold, like Antarctica cold, like bottom of the sea cold, like.....you understand, right?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cee-C making sense now. Ah!!!!!! she just said she made 2:1 in Law School. Who go fact check that info for us abeg because the talk don dey too much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is the conversation between Cee-C and Nina imparting you. Cee-C is wise and Nina is intelligent.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
DEAR DOMINIQUE, PLEASE CAN YOU DECLARE SATURDAY A FREE FOR ALL DAY?
WE NEED TO EXPRESS OUR ANGER BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS ON SUNDAY PLEASE..

THOSE THAT CANT STAND THE HEAT SHOULD NOT ENTER THE KITCHEN ON SATURDAY..

THANKS.
Saturday that voting has already ended, that is when you want to declare free for all and say what?

You will not wait till Sunday to see if you will even have mouth to talk, you want to be talking Saturday, so that on Sunday, you will not have mouth?

Let the free for all be on Sunday, then everyone can apologise on Monday grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
kendrick93:
Cee c sef, she doesn't make it easy for herself sometimes...
Its never good to underrate people no matter how much u think they are intellectually smart or not...
ceec is inderiectly even shading Nina but Nina is too naive

I taya for the Nina abeg. Even in the face of insults she still can recognise it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Monkey with a jungle brain. I can't even continue with you, you are so lame, unclassified, uncouth,rude and you conform to the stereotype of some particular kind of people.

Anyways you'll be in my prayers

So boring undecided
don't run grin ..
continue.. sheybi you de form villain.

coming here to form super girl. after your life has been battered by the mallet of misery..tortured by the lieutenant of stupidity..
exiled into the wilderness of lack of common sense..
never to be seen again..

keep consoling yourself... na me and you for this thread

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Ask your destiny how far?

Me that I have been here since day 1, but just observing all of you, I can list all your names sef. I just had to come out of my shell to hype my girl Cee-c up.

Oh did my last post to that girl scare you. Don't worry! As long as you don't step on my toes undecided undecided undecided undecided

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. undecided undecided undecided
LOL you want to scare me through nairaland. I have your time plenty

RUBBISH. Collect certificate of accomplishment from Seun when you are done.

You just dey look me, na today you summon courage quote me Abi? Ode

Shimmer my love...you dey practice Ccee for Nairaland ni? cursing left right and center.
This is a platform to make friends ooo not enemies.
Its such a small world remember

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
after voting ...we shall reclaim the thread in full...
PATIENTLY WAITING
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Demonicide(f): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cee c Don turn motivational speaker just like that grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
if you want a divine Miracle in your life VOTE Miracle if you want Cee- C in your life Vote Cee-C if you want Tobi in your life Vote Tobi if you want Nina in your life Vote Nina if you want Alex in your life Vote Alex
for me I really want a miracle

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
safarigirl:
Like yo, this is cold mehn.... Like Russian Snowstorm cold, like Himalayas in the winter cold, like Antarctica cold, like bottom of the sea cold, like.....you understand, right?

You better don't let me pounce on you.
Hypocritical bitch undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ive been watching you make subtle jabs at me.
I know your kind.
Why can't you quote me directly.

SMH..
I'm ready for all of you in here.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

CeeC that nearly got Lolu disqualify, called Nina a dumb
and called Tobi childish
she don't deserve to win since no body is on their level
we need those that are humble to win
I stand with you!
I will always go for those that are humble.
That is why I also want Buhari to win again cos he's the most humble ruler Nigeria has ever had.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
you never jam.. seems you were not here from the beginning.
Ask andotee how far grin
I just de look you.. I never get your time
Friday 9pm bro!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nina is running her mouth as always... She said she'll be sad if she is outside and sees that Tobi talks about her behind her back but laugh with her...

But after this her conversation with CeeC, I wanna see if she'll also laugh with Tobi cos she's been talking none stop about Tobi to her new founded love.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
safarigirl:
yes I do understand smiley

my Nairaland crush smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Munzy14:
Team Cee-C please keep it coming.
loluforce, kokoarmy, bamteddy, Team ahneeka I believe in you guys. No mata how small,keep it coming. All efforts appreciated. Thanks
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
please ignore alex usual rants in DS.
Hahahaha!Na by dat one?
Yu forgot to add BITTO army,LEO planet,IFU gangs,ANGEL host ad Princess Kingdom. cheesy
No weapon ad alliance fashioned against the chosen one shall prosper.
Im go do una VUM VUM for eyes on sunday. cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
honorr:

Shimmer my love...you dey practice Ccee for Nairaland ni? cursing left right and center.
This is a platform to make friends ooo not enemies.
Its such a small world remember

Read from the beginning and check who came unto me first. When someone steps on my toes and mentions my parents then there's gonna be war.

I have my people here, the ones that I love and they love me back.
And what the hell is 'practice Cee-c' undecided

It's not everybody you have a free ride with.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

You better don't let me pounce on you. Hypocritical bitch undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Ive been watching you make subtle jabs at me. I know your kind. Why can't you quote me directly.
SMH.. I'm ready for all of you in here.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
What are you guys still doing here? Don't you know the show ended already after my Lolu was evicted?.... #it's my Omololu or no one else#

(1) (2) (3) ... (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49