Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3892931 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Well maybe your sisters and all the women you know though because sad sad I know I am not one. That's the only insult they know if not olosho, it is hoe, slut and what not. They way guys like you bully girls out of nairaland is so outrageous, but don't worry, today will prove different.

Omugo. Alaimokan alainironu
grin you now speak of bullying!?
after ranting and disturbing every calm headed person here.. just chill..
I've not even started ...

I warned you..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Make una nor vex oo bros n sis o.abeg who sabi this Airtel AD babe always asking
"Hey Babe whatsyou doing?"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dependableGod(f): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Still on d matter....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pingpong1: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
noxybabe:
Meanwhile,based on 1 or2 Koko,lolu and anto just arrived naija.welcome back,peeps. kiss kissuna try,e no easy.Best of luck especiallly to my lolu and Koko.

Are they not supposed to be at the grand finale?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
safarigirl:
I did not see any savagery in your comment, how can I quote you? undecided

I don't even read what you post because your fonts hurt my eyes

You don't know anything of me, just like I know nothing of you, if I judged you from your posts.....anyway, let me not judge you from your posts. You're probably a really nice, level-headed, sweet person in reality grin

Have a lovely evening and I hope all your efforts are rewarded smiley

I love this
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Can hear miracle and nina's voice in the background
Tobi and Alex singing
Tobi starts using igbo style, Alex joins, laughs and says see what tobi is making her do.. They both laugh.
Tobi whispers something to Alex,Alex says she doesn't understand. Tobi repeats it, he says it seems nina said something about her boyfriend, Alex asks today? Tobi says maybe today, I don't know sha.. Alex says she doesn't know too.
They continue singing

Nina walks pass and Alex smiles and says she looks like someone that wants to sh**T..

Miracle screams from the bathroom, Alex and tobi goes to meet him in the bathroom area, they are laughing.

Ceecee fetching hot water to bath from the kitchen.

Alex and tobi go to the laundry area to pack their clothes.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by demelza: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Miracle is a nice person.
Dude has no problems with anybody.
Its amazing how he has been able to prevent the toxic nature of Tolex from infecting him.
His parents did well.

My votes are for Nina though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
your destiny has been shredded with the very sharp secauter of failure.... your whole life worth converted to naira can't buy more than two loaves of bread... even the devil has written off your wretched soul into the infinite abyss of unending sorrow..

the little piece of your empty gas tank of a brain has been pummeled by the hammer of doom grin and it's pieces thrown into the flames of sorrow...never to be useful again

You can't even construct a simple baseline for an argument or a beef undecided
Your words are not even connecting.

Are you this dull?

Wa, what's your IQ self? undecided

Infact, do you know what? I forgive you because all I see is that you need help.
Nothing more.
See the gibberish he wrote up there sha SMH
Pele dear. sad sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
OldBeer:
Sorry for the mistake.
As you mentioned slût, my mind immediately went to the number one slût that has been consistent in her slûtty behavior since day 1.
As you don mention lashes na, I don decode.
Nah I was referring to that bitter,friendless,lonely,rejected small stout named cece grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Big brother favouring CeeC unjustly will not make her win d game. It's a shame, and CeeC will end up the biggest loser of all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Are you this dull?

Infact, do you know what? I forgive you because all I see is that you need help.
Nothing more.
Pele dear. sad sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
grin you now speak of bullying!?
after ranting and disturbing every calm headed person here.. just chill..
I've not even started ...

I warned you..

You warned me what.......

Abi were leleyii

Are you obsessed with me or what?

I disturbed every calm person here? Really By taking out fools, so fools are now calm people. LMAO.

Are you sure you don't have a psychological disorder undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The only thing you are fighting for here is rep. I can see that you are not fighting in favour of a housemate or anything.
YOU ARE JUST FIGHTING FOR A CHEAP NAIRALAND REP.
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Bow down bitches!!!!!!!!

Gutter boy
See the way I'm threatening some folks here sha. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Are you this dull?

Nothing more.
Pele dear. sad sad
I'm still waiting for you to frustrate me on this thread... this one you wrote is national anthem.

low IQ ko ..dullard no..

don't forgive me ..please..I have not started with you yet .. nonsense bully..

you don jam..now you wan run.... forgive wetin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
LadyBlaq:
Oh it was you? Maybe I should add an instigator and a horrible chameleon to her beautiful resumé...Dignifying her with another post will be a shame...

PHEEEWWW What a day! holding it down for my baby Nina like kilode. We shall continue tomorrow...
Wishing everyone a Ninaful sleep smiley
Lol.....

"Ninaful sleep" cheesy

Keep doing You, no need bothering about people who ain't voting your fave

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Nah I was referring to that bitter,friendless,lonely,rejected small stout named cece grin
As long as her vagîna is for only one person, no qualms. grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ibk03:

One of the reasons why many of you don't excel in life is because many of you guys are extremely lazy .. U made allegations, it would have been easy to use the search button to dig out my past posts supporting team miracle.. But you are very lazy and I'm sure its clear at wherever you work.

I never stood in allegiance with anyone in team Miracle, i preferred miracle to win and my choice has changed due to unfolding events. I once hated CeeC , but i prefer her now.. Deal with It! I once liked tobi but he irritates me now. I still like miracle and I never speak derogatory about him.. But he has dropped to my number two.. Is that so hard to take??!! My vote is only one. Stay in your freaking lane...

Ignore the fool. Not worth your energy. You have a right to choose whichever housemate to vote for. Thank you for choosing Cee-C, we appreciate. Welcome to Team Cee-C. King Cee-C for the money.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

You warned me what.......

Abi were leleyii

Are you obsessed with me or what?

I disturbed every calm person here? Really By taking out fools, so fools are now calm people. LMAO.

Are you sure you don't have a psychological disorder undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The only thing you are fighting for here is rep. I can see that you are not fighting in favour of a housemate or anything.
YOU ARE JUST FIGHTING FOR A CHEAP NAIRALAND REP.
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

Bow down bitches!!!!!!!!

Gutter boy
See the way I'm threatening some folks here sha. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
℅[/s]
cry me a river bitch

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
MrBigiman:
Big brother favouring CeeC unjustly will not make her win d game. It's a shame, and CeeC will end up the biggest loser of all.
Someone dat u dont know, you are already bearing grudges against,
I wonder what you do to people dat u dislike in real life undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
demelza:
Its amazing how he has been able to prevent the toxic nature of Tolex from infecting him.
His parents did well.

Thank you and God bless you for your honesty

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
OldBeer:
As long as her vagîna is for only one person, no qualms. grin grin
But the person she wants rejected her smelling vagina with no remorse. cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
demelza:
His parents did well.

My votes are for Nina though.
vote miracle small na..
even if it means sharing it 80 : 20

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Keep holding it down sweetheart. kiss

Team Nina and Nina lovers, Keep coming through for our girl kiss kiss

A real ninaful sleep kiss Goodnight dear kiss

LadyBlaq:

PHEEEWWW What a day! holding it down for my baby Nina like kilode. We shall continue tomorrow...
Wishing everyone a Ninaful sleep smiley [/b]

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
don't run grin ..
continue.. sheybi you de form villain.

coming here to form super girl. after your life has been battered by the mallet of misery..tortured by the lieutenant of stupidity..
exiled into the wilderness of lack of common sense..
never to be seen again..

keep consoling yourself... na me and you for this thread
This is too much for one person please, please treat her gently, she is a woman....
hahahahahahahahha, abeg shift lemme faint

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dependableGod(f): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
please dadies, uncles and antys, kindly vote your boy Miracle.
God bless us all IJN amen!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
peeps4u:

Leo was the perfect mature man that could control her and didn't let us see ugly attitude of hers.

True talk

If it was only Tobi and Alex it will have result to gossip but thank God for miracle presence...first time tobi act mature for my own side

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tetragramaton:
I'm picking a rather strange character from Nina. If care is not taken she will extend it to miracle.

Nina is smarter than people think. Why do you want beef between Miracle and Nina?

Hahaha.

Nina is just pissed at Alex, Nina is seeing Alex as the fake friend and backstabber she is. What kind of friend will mock you while mimicking your weakness.

Nina already suspects Tobi. Tobi the manipulator that nominated Nina for eviction. That caucus was just for them to bully and intimidate other housemates in the house. The caucus are fake friends. They don't mike each other. Remember Miracle nominated Tobi once for eviction.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
all hail Ceec

lord of d forehead grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissCookie:
This is too much for one person please, please treat her gently, she is a woman....
hahahahahahahahha, abeg shift lemme faint
grin karma is only paying her back

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
I finally believe Alex is Dumb and a fool
She keeps saying she doesn't have problem with Cee-C but he keeps nagging!!!!
Nina thank for been blunt

Imagine make you still dey talk Cee-C mattet for bathroom nonsense

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Nina is smarter than people think. Why do you want beef between Miracle and Nina?

Hahaha.

Nina is just pissed at Alex, Nina is seeing Alex as the fake friend and backstabber she is. What kind of friend will mock you while mimicking your weakness.

Nina already suspects Tobi. Tobi the manipulator that nominated Nina for eviction. That caucus was just for them to bully and intimidate other housemates in the house. The caucus are fake friends. They don't mike each other. Remember Miracle nominated Tobi once for eviction.

I support

Seconded

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
ottohan:

Someone dat u dont know, you are already bearing grudges against,
I wonder what you do to people dat u dislike in real life undecided

Stop shifting the goal post. If CeeC was ever sucking Ebukas dick, it doesn't give BBN the right to favour her against 160million Nigerians. Why ask people to choose their leader without rules, only to turn back to play favouritism. Tobi and CeeC have been given enough unfair advantage, but come Sunday both would be swept into the same garbage bin that Debbie Rise, Kemen, Thin tall Tony and the others were swept into.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread