Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3885059 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2018
noxybabe:

cheesy cheesy i like u already.but Pls leave my cee C alone.she doesnt do soakaway things.
That one no concern me

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
Calm down o before people will relent
Like yhooo!

My last week votes were meant for the Finale but when Mina had their fight, I knew TeamNina might not come tru, so I doubled.

But this week is the first time, I'd be going outside my comfort zone to ask my friends(colleagues) to do it for my flyboy

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2018
RhemaQuinn:
Calm down o before people will relent
No relenting we push harder most beautiful.
Triple your efforts.

Team Tobi went to unilag today and voted massively ,we do not know any other tricks they have up their sleeves.

All hands needs to be on deck.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:

Please vote some more most handsome......slacking now will allow others to catch up .
Don't just do SMS ,exhaust all your online votes .
Use your girlfriends ,her friends ,anyone's you can lay your hands on .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
Sis, you get senselin? That's what he needs. cheesy
I get am na.i go give am one tablet tommorrow.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:05am On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
Like yhooo!

My last week votes were meant for the Finale but when Mina had their fight, I knew TeamNina might not come tru, so I doubled.

But this week is the first time, I'd be going outside my comfort zone to ask my friends(colleagues) to do it for my flyboy
Your words are comforting sir.
I'll sleep better tonight.

Let's go all out ....this is the ls the last hurdle.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by G229: 12:05am On Apr 17, 2018
noxybabe:

Hé is only active when it comes to gossip and food.
d dude dey fk big tym.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:

No relenting we push harder most beautiful.
Triple your efforts.

Team Tobi went to unilag today and voted massively ,we do not know any other tricks they have up their sleeves.

All hands needs to be on deck.
I'm holding Twoclans n Eeghecheesy

Mamiikush abi missunknown, LONG TIME OOO

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Favolly:

That one no concern me
Wateva..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Nina lovers let's keep the votes coming...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Eeghe please use your nurses phones and vote. ....let's step out of our comfort zones ,out do yourselves.

Remember online voting is free and not as useless as many like to make it out to be.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Tobi is no one's friend. Damn!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Who has listened to Barbie tingz by Nicki Minaj tho? I dedicate the song to king Cee-C. grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Tobi is no one's friend. Damn!
The way he acts and all can be irritating. Some think he is over Cee-C, but I see someone who is still bitter and sad. You are truly over someone when you let go of that bitterness and sadness you feel for them.

The ironing of Alex's things was just to make Cee-C angry, and probably get Alex into bed before the show ends.

I said it before, the guy is much more angry because unlike the other ladies, Cee-C wasn't into the séx thing. I can assure you that if she had given him access, they'll still be together and he'll still be following her and worshipping the ground she walks on.

Anyway, I honestly like Miracle too. His lousy fans aside, he is genuinely matured. And I think I wouldn't mind if he wins the money too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 12:22am On Apr 17, 2018
Steve from Delloite don come again lol grin grin grin

Odee undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Who has listened to Barbie tingz by Nicki Minaj tho? I dedicate the song to king Cee-C. grin
Put the link here let's hear it too tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

The way he acts and all can be irritating. Some think he is over Cee-C, but I see someone who is still bitter and sad. You are truly over someone when you let go of that bitterness and sadness you feel for them.

The ironing of Alex's things was just to make Cee-C angry, and probably get Alex into bed before the show ends.

I said it before, the guy is much more angry because unlike the other ladies, Cee-C wasn't into the séx thing. I can assure you that if she had given him access, they'll still be together and he'll still be following her and worshipping the ground she walks on.

Anyway, I honestly like Miracle too. His lousy fans aside, he is genuinely matured. And I think I wouldn't mind if he wins the money too.
You moved from teddy to ceec,campaign for her and leave my tobi alone.why do you feel he wants to sleep with alex? Do you think everybody is like your teddy?

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:27am On Apr 17, 2018
senatordave1:

You moved from teddy to ceec,campaign for her and leave my tobi alone.why do you feel he wants to sleep with alex? Do you think everybody is like your teddy?
I don't have energy nor the time for this.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

As in...I hate him, to be sincere. undecided undecided
And that Alex too! Argh! Heaven knows, I'm visiting her page when she gets to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

You go dey alright las las...pls go and vote and stop this bitterness. SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052. I am expecting at least 100votes from you. Peace!!!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

Put the link here let's hear it too tongue
It's on my PC not my phone. Oya, pay a visit to YouTube.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:28am On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

This last week, I've loved Miracle's maturity and how he never let Alex infect him with extreme hatred. Even though he doesnt like Ceec, but he is managing the situation very maturely.

Winner between Ceec and Miracle but Miracle looks the favourite presently.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Cee-c fans are toxic and heartless like her
ask bakare's family she nearly destroy Tobi

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
And that Alex too! Argh! Heaven knows, I'm visiting her page when she gets to Nigeria.
Lol.

Hate is a strong word, but I get your drift. I liked him at some stage. But he kind of gives off this negative vibes, this attitude that is sometimes petty and annoying.

My support or dislike for anyone always ends here. After here, I just wish all of them the best.

Do same. Let Alex be tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Reussite:
Nina lovers let's keep the votes coming...

Hey FAM, let's keep doing this. Well-done and goodnight. kiss

Giel, Scondy, MissCookie, Ninnyanny, Hazzard, Ladyblaq, goodnight FAM. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Munzy14:

You just revealed the daft nature of your mind with this question. As a man, no be everytime u supposed to the talk. You will end up exposing some unnecessary thoughts which will put intelligence quotient to question.
After 5yrs in the University, u acquire LL. B hons.
with any of 1,2.1,2.2 or 3rdclass.
Then proceed to law school for one year bar exams, when u pass it u are called to bar.
Cee-C graduated with second class upper. Can't you see how very intelligent she is. Clear your mind off hatred, u will see she is brilliant.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052 is still the theme of the week. Any amount is ok.

Not everybody is as daft as you if not you will know that another slang for Anambra state is Omambala.i asked a simple question.if your iq was high as you claimed,you will have explained without the worthless insults.that would have been a more mature and civilized answer than to throw childish tantrums and rants.you always want to twist and manipulate theories to suit your favourite but dont be surprised if you twist yourself in the process.
Anyway,my tobi is unarguably the most patient man in the house.let those that are impatient imbibe this virtue.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

Lol.

Hate is a strong word, but I get your drift. I liked him at some stage. But he kind of gives off this negative vibes, this attitude that is sometimes petty and annoying.

My support or dislike for anyone always ends here. After here, I just wish all of them the best.

Do same. Let Alex be tongue
Exactly!!

I'm not so invested in the show but the few I have seen of that Alex? The same way she feels she is blunt and she can say anything to anybody, is the same way someone needs to go on her page and be blunt with her stupid, low-esteemed azz. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2018
peeps4u:

This last week, I've loved Miracle's maturity and how he never let Alex infect him with extreme hatred. Even though he doesnt like Ceec, but he is managing the situation very maturely.

Hahahahaha...The way some people just come and say who will win this bbn, you will think they are related with Steve....pls go and get a new shock absorber, cuz una go faint on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Mariinee:
that is great dear

Please, don't sleep on Alex' page, CeeC is going to need all the support from her fans because her page will also be under serious attack. Far more serious than Alex' page

I suggest you spare a thought for her too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2018
peeps4u:

And it's the Alex's issue and how he handles it that has even endeared me to him. The way Tobi gleefully follows everything that girl does is irritating.

At first, I was one of those who was angry at Cee-C for how she acted and treated Tobi. But I later realized that as she had her faults, so did Tobi in their doomed affair.

Anyway, winner between Cee-C and Cee-C grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2018
safarigirl:
that is great dear

Please, don't sleep on Alex' page, CeeC is going to need all the support from her fans because her page will also be under serious attack. Far more serious than Alex' page

I suggest you spare a thought for her too
Under serious attack? From who? grin

Craze people full this team oooo. They should try and see how that'll go down.

Besides, you think she'll care with 25 million naira in the akant? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

I don't have energy nor the time for this.
If so,dont start what you cant finish.stay on the lane meant for your favourite as i do same.gracias.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.