Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884816 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 1:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

2 sims down... Im going to use all the Sims in this house to vote for queen CeeC..
I'm sharing HBP to the haters...

Don't mind them Vote only Cee-C, do not forget to switch to desktop site/mode to Vote another 100..... kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

2 sims down... Im going to use all the Sims in this house to vote for queen CeeC..
I'm sharing HBP to the haters...
The only HPB you'd be sharing is the alert of your fast depleting account

I always knew you were a disorganized person ,that lacks conviction ,stand or singularity but I never knew you were cheap as well.
Cee c deserves so much better than a stark raving baseless fan ,that will hump into the next bandwagon.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 1:30am On Apr 17, 2018
300 sims on lock, 60k votes all for King Tobi.
Goodluvk team miracle
Goodluck team cee-c
Goodluck team nina
Goodluck team Alex
D very best of luck to team tobi, hope to add anoda 30k votes before d deadline.
God bless u all

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 1:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:

The only HPB you'd be sharing is the alert of your fast depleting account

I always knew you were a disorganized person ,that lacks conviction ,stand or singularity but I never knew you were cheap as well.
Cee c deserves so much better than a stark raving baseless fan ,that will hump into the next bandwagon.
CeeC is a minority, and im not a fan BTW.... The bandwagon would be supporting the popular miracle.. But I forgot, u are quite slow and cannot understand simple things..
So Mr resident liar, continue with ur lies...
Keep brandishing cheap notes u claim you use to vote..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 1:36am On Apr 17, 2018
aroundnaija:

Don't mind them Vote only Cee-C, do not forget to switch to desktop site/mode to Vote another 100..... kiss
Alright

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:
Team Miracle ,we are winning this grin

Pls triple your votes ,we are leading by a respectable margin but more needs to be done .

I'm quite impressed if its really true cos on seeing how team Cee-C have been distributing lotta cards for votes in addition to loluforce joining the train I thought they'ad be giving teamMiracle a run for their money by now. Tho this is just Mon/Tues & Friday is still far anything can happen. In the end I hope either of Mina comes top. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 2:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Blessing to everyone on this thread. May the new day bring peace, progress and growth. May you never go broke or hungry, and may you lend to nations. Those that see u shall call u blessed and kings shall come to ur rising. Your tomorrow shall be significantly better than your today. And men shall celebrately u effortlessly.

Claim these blessings

type VOTE Miracle to 32052 just 30naira

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 2:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Anyone watching? Is my baby under MeeMee's duvet? I'm seeing just MeeMee's head. embarassed

grin cheesy cheesy

I've finally seen her, more like her feet sha. She's in bed with her everything. Smallie. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:57am On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:

I'm holding Twoclans n Eeghecheesy

Mamiikush abi missunknown, LONG TIME OOO

My dear its all about voting Miracle this week. It is all about crowing him the winner.
It's all about showing that humility and a good competitive spirit free of hate should be rewarded.

Team Miracle if in the past weeks you have been voting with ten sims, please this is the finals vote with fifty .Increase by five times the normal vote kiss kiss

Please sms VOTE Miracle to 32052 . kiss kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:31am On Apr 17, 2018
makydebbie:
After seeing her percentage. lipsrsealed
Will the ex HMs go to South Africa for the finals too?

Makky dear, I hope you are fine. Please send in some votes for my boy Miracle. You know you have not voted for him since the show aired.And please don't tell me you want to vote tiwa savage angry I know he has his flaws please do it for me wink kiss

Wishing you a lovely day ahead.

Please SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:

Makky dear, I hope you are fine. Please send in some votes for my boy Miracle. You know you have not voted for him since the show aired.And please don't tell me you want to vote tiwa savage angry I know he has his flaws please do it for me wink kiss

lwkmd

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Cee C is always looking for sympathy vote upandan and always playing the victim. Nonsense!!

Shey Efe was proving humble/'who I be' before he showed us his true nature... If this Cee C wins BBN, her shakara will even be worse than Efe's own.
Abeg vote for correct people like Miracle or Tobi.
A word is enough for the wise!

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2018
Favolly:
See, we have to find a way to do a thorough mental evaluation for every Nigerian with a PVC come next year o. Too many imbalanced people are roaming the streets wearing make-up and suits.

Nigga area aka Nigeria is dead country

it was born dead and what is left is the burial of its stinky corpse

You votes are useless

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

I wont call myself a fan...but I support CeeC to win the prize..
I havent shown done enough to be considered a fan.. Never voted.. I just support CeeV for the prize even though her character is skewed, but at this stage I care not
no wonder you were so quick to correct my update even though we practically meant the same thing. Weldone. Have a nice day.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Team Cee-C today is feild work canvassing. Get many phones as u can get from friends, neighbours, relatives, colleagues at work place, your employees for business minded fellows like me. Get them to vote. it's the final votes to crown a lady.
Ladies arise and take your spot as the third winner after efe. Let a lady win so we can compare and contrast the difference.
Vote a lady that is closer to the prize. Vote a lady whom you all kept in their after surviving 10evictions.
Vote a lady that accepted she has flaws and ia willing to improve.
Vote a lady with dignity who kept the ladies in a good spot light.
Vote the first ever BBnaija housemate to trend world wide on twitter.
Vote BBn3 most controversial.
Vote for good.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
u can also use the online link. to VOTE Cee-C.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:43am On Apr 17, 2018
For Kaduna, na only King Tobi we know.

Please vote for the King. The guy who never Bleep another man's girlfriend, the guy who know how to treat a lady, the guy who love to laugh and make people laugh. The guy who make people stay glue to their TV making them think if he will Bleep Alex or make up with Ceec.

Please Vote Tobi.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 6:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Team Miracle!!!!!
It's a new day. Vigourous voting continues.
We are winning this.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FASTLINK1: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:

My dear its all about voting Miracle this week. It is all about crowing him the winner.
It's all about showing that humility and a good competitive spirit free of hate should be rewarded.

Team Miracle if in the past weeks you have been voting with ten sims, please this is the finals vote with fifty .Increase by five times the normal vote kiss kiss

Please sms VOTE Miracle to 32052 . kiss kiss kiss

More like the reason I voted for him and in BBN for the first time in my life, I like simple people to the core and I have nothing to regret doing that. Our youth must learn to love one another.
Humility pays

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2018
FASTLINK1:

More like the reason I voted for him and in BBN for the first time in my life, I like simple people to the core and I have nothing to regret doing that. Our youth must learn to love one another.
Humility pays

That is the idea. Thanks alot for voting him.The country is already stinking from so much hatred and negativity take a look at the level of hate crimes committed everywhere. It's imperative humility is encouraged.

Please SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052 .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2018
Second time I am having a dream that tobi won. With a wide margin sef, I also saw an organiser say miracle has been compensated.

Hmmmm

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2018
Reussite:

I'm quite impressed if its really true cos on seeing how team Cee-C have been distributing lotta cards for votes in addition to loluforce joining the train I thought they'ad be giving teamMiracle a run for their money by now. Tho this is just Mon/Tues & Friday is still far anything can happen. In the end I hope either of Mina comes top. wink

SMH, so you believe that? Miracle might be leading but the results aren't leaked to anyone so don't be 'impressed' because someone comes here to say a particular HM is leading, it is all guess games.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2018
peeps4u:
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa.

Biggie dealing with caucus.

Thank you Nina and Miracle for being diplomatic enough to at least manage to talk to Ceec. That's the spirit of sportsmanship.

Tobi is a woman wrapper who easily gets controlled by women, Alex has filled his heart with extreme and needless hatred towards Ceec.

I said this last 3 weeks and they wanted to eat me raw here. Tobi is a Sissy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2018
noxybabe:

I get am na.i go give am one tablet tommorrow.
Lol, I trust you. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:

Lmao. cheesy

I wish you a lovely day ahead too. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

One of the reasons why many of you don't excel in life is because many of you guys are extremely lazy .. U made allegations, it would have been easy to use the search button to dig out my past posts supporting team miracle.. But you are very lazy and I'm sure its clear at wherever you work.

I never stood in allegiance with anyone in team Miracle, i preferred miracle to win and my choice has changed due to unfolding events. I once hated CeeC , but i prefer her now.. Deal with It! I once liked tobi but he irritates me now. I still like miracle and I never speak derogatory about him.. But he has dropped to my number two.. Is that so hard to take??!! My vote is only one. Stay in your freaking lane...
You only analyzed the game, you never declared for any team till Sunday after Lolu was evicted unjustly. Don't mind those accusing you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Second time I am having a dream that tobi won. With a wide margin sef, I also saw an organiser say miracle has been compensated.

Hmmmm

Compensated?
Was Miracle a rightful winner based on votes and was robbed of being a winner in your dream or why was the 'compensation'?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Where's ceecee ass

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FASTLINK1: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Whenever I see how humble and just MIRACLE is, I can't help it but agree that he is truly a captain.
All the captains I know, both sea and air, are all himble and selfless, they would rather save their passengers than the self and never leaves them alone to die.

More than ever, VOTE MIRACLE for the winner.
He deserves the cash, he will make us proud internationally.

Nigeria must move forward.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Hmmmm
Thats to show how obsessed you are with the show. Joseph the dreamer tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2018
Stop posting cee c fake pictures up and down. U guys dt said she has Bumbum av u seen her dis morning doing exercise?? Abi shey d Bumbum is hiding somewhere inside her nii?? No hips sef. Rubbish. Infact, Nina n tobi has Bumbum more dan her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by braimeddy: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2018
These are the odds for the various housemates

Miracle : 1.97

Tobi : 3.20

Cee-C : 6.78

Nina : 14.01

Alex : 39.68

Bet wisely

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:
[s] I know Cee C fans have amnesia, but I have some questions to ask them...

Since Alex is a slut and likes showing off her body to throw herself at all the men in the house, why does Cee C:
1. Borrow Alex's clothes like her bum shorts, glasses and other items?
2. Not wear a bra to show off her deflated boobs?
3. Wear sexy/skimpy clothes around the house herself?
4. Modify cultural outfits by tearing them to show off her body more?
5. Pull her shirt up from time to time to expose her stomach?

I would really like genuine answers. Thanks [/s]

LOOK AT WHO IS BODY SHAMING CEE-C. WITH ALL THE EDITHING YOU DID ON YOUR PROFILE PIC, ALL I CAN SEE IS A TIRED FROG PANTING UNDER HEAVY RAIN.. WHY NOT POST YOUR REAL AND FULL PICS SO THAT WE CAN COMPARE IT WITH THAT OF CEE-C... I DARE YOU cheesy

TO GET THE FULL ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, WHY NOT ASK KHLOE, BAMBAM, LEO, TEDDY-A, NINA,DEE-ONE AND MIRACLE... I KNOW IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO DECODE.. COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.

APART FROM MAYBE PRINCESS, TELL ME ANY OTHER FEMALE HOUSEMATES THAT THROWS HERSELF TO RANDOM GUYS IN THAT HOUSE MORE THAN ALEX..?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3279) (3280) (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49