Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881517 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Sorry I missed the presentation

Biggie welcomes Alex and asks how she feels
Alex says she's happy, normal and cold.

Biggies asks why she's happy
Alex says generally she will soon be home to see her mum and aunty, she isn't holding any grudges anymore

Biggie asks about the new hoh
She says she feels normal with the hoh, yesterday she already said she didn't recognize Ceec as hoh, but in the evening she thought of her cousin chimamanda who she advices against malice, so she thought it wasn't necessary continuing the quarrel.. Since she apologised for what she doesn't know she did wrong, they've been OK.. They've been cool, no quarrel.

When she finished apologising she didn't want Ceec to say anything, but Ceec didn't give a best reply. Ceec said nobody is accepting her, she wonders why she said so..

Biggie asks how the Rexona task was
Alex says team minibi was funny she was glad nina didn't scatter the drama with her laughter.
For her team she allowed Ceec have her way so there won't be quarrel

Biggie asks if she considers it her best work so far
Alex thinks and says no, she doesn't.
Biggie says interesting

Biggie asks about the props returned to the house.
Alex says the first she saw was tobi and lolus props.. The baby reminded of the silly things Leo did when he was still in the house. She saw bambam's art work, miracle's work.. The props brought back a lot of memories. She's glad the housemates came to the house even though they didn't reach final.

Anything else?
Alex says nothing really, ever that happens in the house bb sees it, so she won't be telling biggie about how she apologized to ceecee. Miracle says it was courageous. Tobi says it was good. Whenever she thinks of her mum and aunty she smiles. Asks biggie for a picture of her bed corner when she leaves the house.
She won't feel bad if Ceec wins now, whoever deserves it should win. She will be fine. She wants to greet the djs, visitors, fans out there. She hopes she wins. She greets herself also for not getting a strike since she's been in the house.

She also wants to tell everyone out there that there's no emotional attachment with tobi. Tobi is just her friend. Tells bb that's all before she starts blabbing.

End of ds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissCookie:
Khloe may not be able to put CeeC in her place but I trust Princess to do that. Lord please i want Princess to come back and deal with that short-put of a person for me and for posterity.

I don't want CeeC to be evicted anymore, I want her to be helplessly frustrated in that house, I want her to voluntarily exit that house, I want her spirit beaten black and blue, I want her to learn how to coexist with humans in a very hard and harsh way in that house. All these I ask through BBN I pray, Amen.

Aktheboy and his minions should kill themselves!!!
Lmao... This clown thought CeeC would be frustrated.. But a queen is a Queen! grin

Keep hating..
Satan shame unto U...

*singing*
Its such fun to see, such fun to see yeeaaahhh, Satan lose!!_CeeC is A winner girl!!

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebonyjummy(f): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
JehanEddy07:

As in ehn, I just off when I heard that part grin
pls tell me about their presentation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
ottohan:
I am having a hard time believing dat pple are voting for Nina..
As in..wtf
I am having hard time believing that people don't mind their business...like WTF!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
so na so alex just friendzone tobi??!! kikikiki laughing in spanishgrin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Biggie welcomes Ceec and asks how she feels
Ceec says she feels good, excited that she's still here and she's grateful for everything.

Biggie asks how the hoh feels
She says good, that leadership makes one feels responsible, you can't be doing certain things. It helps coordinate people.

Biggie asks about the rexona task
She says it went well, glad they came up with something nice. Group one was really funny, they learnt from the task. Now she can go out there and preach about rexona

Biggie asks about the emotions that came with the returned props

Ceec says it brought out a lot of emotional feelings. Remembering first week with all twenty housemates, she's emotional, looking back and now she's in the final she's thinking what she did to be here and others didn't. It has humbled her

Biggie asks what she will miss when it's all over
Ceec says biggies voice, reminding your to wear her mic, she will miss the togetherness cause she doesn't have many friends out there.

Anything else?
No
End of ds.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Toxicity on two legs

Father please anyone can win this game but

Ceece undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
7Alexander:

What is wrong with her telling 'the whole world' that her father has TB? What if that's her way of renewing awareness for the ailment? You see? You didn't reason this far, not that I'm surprised.

Jayz frequently say that his mother is a lesbian. I guess that makes him a useless child too. You're the type that will deny their father, just because he has gonnorhoea

Nairaland sha
SENSELESS TALK...
DOES YOUR FATHER HAVE GONORRHEA ? IF NO TELL US ABOUT HIM AND HIS AILMENT.
WHEN YOU TALK TOO MUCH, YOU START SAYING THINGS UNKNOWINGLY
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ceece you think by not mentioning Alex's

Apology you appear strong?

You are weak.....and Alex just pulled

A rug from under you.....she is a step ahead

In the game you are playing grin cheesy

The people who know, know !

27 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Geezeem:

I feel like insulting you but I won't. How can you fault her ds?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Geezeem:

As in ehn,Alex is getting the votes now,Cee-C messed up.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Biggie welcomes miracle and asks how he feels
Miracle says he feels good

Biggie asks about the hoh
Miracle says on a normal day they would have been expecting fight, but there hasn't been fight.. Alex did something brave.. There's been peace.

Biggie says his team did an interesting task today, does he consider it his best presentation
Miracle says no, the animal task was more interesting

Biggie asks how the groups were selected
Miracle says Ceec read the brief and shared them

Biggie says this evening props have been returned, how does he feel
Miracle says biggie burst his faromeh, every prop reminded him of all the weeks.. The baby prop reminded him of chidera , anto was the mother of chidera

Biggie asks what he will miss when he leaves
Miracle says Friday payporte games and Saturdays party.

Anything else
Miracle says no.
End of ds

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Geezeem:
Toxicity on two legs

Father please anyone can win this game but

Ceece undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
UNFORTUNALY FOR YOU, YOUR FATHER IS NOT GOD..
GOD IS ALSO MERCIFUL..

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2018

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
IsYou:
As in ehn,Alex is getting the votes now,Cee-C messed up.
COMEDIAN,HOPE YOU ARE ALSO VOTING HER... LOL

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
I'm happy you're happy and smiling Ni kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissCookie:
I am having hard time believing that people don't mind their business...like WTF!!!
Hahaha..
E pain am oo!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Biggie welcomes nina and asks how she feels
Nina says she feels very happy because of this evening task presentation especially the comedy skit

Biggie asks if it's her best
Nina says not the best but among the best. Miracle made her laugh she almost spoilt it.

Biggie asks about the hoh
Nina says it's cool because ceecee hasn't had any experience before, she thinks Ceec is good. Ceec is talking with everyone now, that's what nina thinks. Initially can and Alex had an argument about who should be hoh, till they chose Ceec.

Biggie asks her about the props returned to the house
Nina says she felt happy cause it's like a flashback to the things they did in the past. She was happy seeing her baby sweet, she didn't see her super Eagles painting. It reminded her of a lot.

Biggie asks what she will miss the most when she leaves
Nina says she will miss bb house, the fridge, meat, some of their task presentations, cause it has taught her a lot. She was not confident before, she will miss the food

Anything else?
Nina says she's grateful to be in the house, she's relating with everyone, she's happy, nothing else she doesn't know if voting have started if it has people should please vote for her

end of ds

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
factsandfigures:
Alex apology to CeeCee is matured and has shown the negative and unforgiving side if CeeCee to the whole world. My female colleagues who were supporting out of pity were disappointed with her reaction to Alex's apology and has vowed not to supp CeeCee again.
CeeCee has outplayed herself and is fast losing her pity votes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ninagrin sweet innocent girlgrin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
Shine my baby Ni, shine baby kiss

Ni asked us to vote for her.
Nina lovers please keep the votes coming for our Ni kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Just listen to Nina, i will miss biggies fridge...meat...chooii if only sex and kisses could improve reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nina is begging everyone to please vote for her. Ejo, edakun, please text VOTE Nina to 32052. God bless you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eeghe:
Geezeem and MamBi
Guess what?
I campaigned for Miracle on my Facebook wall lipsrsealed
... and ran away from there
I went to check now, and saw some good responses!!! He is known and liked shocked kiss
Remember I did this during the time of el Presidente and was pleasure -shamed for not being academic enough, with silence cheesy

(Dancing)
Geezeem try it, it is liberating cooltongue
Now getting ready to say it wasn't me when asked by my "esteemed-serious" colleagues cheesy

Lol....brave you !

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

BROTHER HYPOCRITE, ARE YOU NOT A TOBI FAN? TOBI THAT CAN TALK AND GOSSIP WITH ALL HIS LIFE?

YOU ARE A SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE FOR THAT SENSELESS POST.... ASK YOUR LORD TOBI TO STOP TALKING TOO MUCH FIRST BEFORE FACING THAT LADY
what's this one saying... I pity you, the person wey dey do you don die since 1990...Your case has no remedy, that's why u even jump into what doesn't concerns you. ode oshi!!!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissCookie:
Khloe may not be able to put CeeC in her place but I trust Princess to do that. Lord please i want Princess to come back and deal with that short-put of a person for me and for posterity.

I don't want CeeC to be evicted anymore, I want her to be helplessly frustrated in that house, I want her to voluntarily exit that house, I want her spirit beaten black and blue, I want her to learn how to coexist with humans in a very hard and harsh way in that house. All these I ask through BBN I pray, Amen.

Aktheboy and his minions should kill themselves!!!
I WANT YOU TO READ THIS RUBBISH AGAIN AND TELL US WHO HAD A SLEEPLESS NIGHT, GOT FRUSTRATED, CRIED LIKE A FOOL AND WROTE AN APOLOGY LETTER LIKE A SLAVE TO CEE-C. KIKIKI

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=livelymatilda post=66796995][/quote]

Why do want to see that funny result.
U guys were laffing at Bamteddys percentage
Khloe and Anto's were the least so far. Anto's % dropped from 5 to 3%.
God who heard Anto's moms audio. Also funny. Lolu was a sacrificial lamb for Alex and Bamteddy for Antokhloe.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
honorr:
Just listen to Nina, i will miss biggies fridge...meat...chooii if only sex and kisses could improve reasoning.

Nothing wrong with what she said.
She showed a cute and playful side of her when she said that.

This post meant to troll Nina as usual is DOA

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Biggie welcomes tobi and asks how he feels
Tobi says he very relaxed and happy, the mood in the house is lively.. Generally good vibes. And the Unilever task, it was interesting with his team mates and he learnt from the task

Biggie asks about the new hoh
Tobi says it's been neutral, initially they wanted her to be but considering she can be up and down they decided to give it to nina. So far she's been managing it well.

Biggie asks if the rexona task is the best task he has done
Tobi says no, every task had its own challenge. It's hard to single out one.

Biggie asks him about the props returned
Tobi says it's exciting, it's a reminder to all they have been through in the house. It brings back memories. It was surprising. He's feeling they a very close which is a reality anyways.

Biggie asks what he will miss when he leaves
Tobi says he will miss everybody being around, the tasks, challenges.

Anything else
Tobi thanks biggie as always, begs his fans and families to vote.

End of ds

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
what's this one saying... I pity you, the person wey dey do you don die since 1990...Your case has no remedy, that's why u even jump into what doesn't concerns you. ode oshi!!!
HOLD YOUR CHEAP INSULTS TILL SATURDAY.... FOR NOW, COUNTER MY POINTS WITH A SUPERIOR ONE IF YOU HAVE A WORKING BRAIN..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Did anyone bring this here?

My babies are soaring kiss cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
shimmer1:

Even though I don't like Tobi, I like the way you are campaigning for him without insulting anybody.
Really cool.
How nice of you... It's all about good vibes.

Oya throw in a vote for Tobi. Just one. Only one. One.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.