Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881823 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:
Sms:

Tobi
Nina
Ceec

Alex

Ceec

Tobi
Nina

Alex

Biggest gainer Nina

Biggest loss Tobi

Steady cee c

Guy, please what do u do with your life apart from being an e-billionaire and internet liar?

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

I agree. I'm a hypocrite grin

Team Cee-C, from the authentic leaked results, we are really behind in the polls. You guys should do less talk, and more voting.

VOTE Cee-C to 32052

Tenk kiss
Na only You call yourself oooo

Just Know You are ONE OF THOSE THAT MADE NIGERIA BACKWARD

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

The poor wretched girl, added white people in the picture cause she thinks it adds value... Slavery wants to kill her...
DONT MIND THAT VILLAGE THING..

.SHE IS ACTUALLY SUPPORTING NINA BECAUSE SHE THINK SHE IS WHITE...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
Na only You call yourself oooo

"A picture is worth a thousand words "
I know right grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Munzy14:

The only two Housemates of BBN3 in love. Very real love. I remember when Teddy said the are the realest. I knew he was really into it.
Bamteddy PDA was a top notch. I still wish them well carrier and relationship wise.

Calling The TeddyBams babies is funny cheesy
They are are not babies at all

I like Teddy
They would be extremely silly to "break up" now. They should "polikem" Africa with their affair
Would bring them money and goodwill and more, maybe real lasting love
I want Teddy to be happy

So I wish them well
It is not a love contest
(I did not get chemistry and passion from them even though they later grew to become each other's anchor)

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
TeamMiracle, you guys are doing great but we still need more improvement. No backing down, this is a call to duty. Leave your comfort zone and do more, we shall be victorious at last. Thanks guys.

SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Miracle to 32052

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
stephleena:
[s] I wasn't really pleased, with Alex apologizing to CeCe, but at the end she has proven to be a strong woman...
When, I call CeCe a weak vessel, am soo sure of it, the weakest vessel in DAT house, yes Nina got more strength.
Nina(though not a fan), after all the blabbing, I don't care about miracle, but wen the emotions overwhelmed her, she embraced peace,and now rocking the boat of rest of mind..it takes strength to do that.
Alex, the razz,local champion gave tobi peace,and made him laugh and sleep like a baby in that house, something a poshed barrister can't do..
Now, she has taken that bold step,though not necessary to me,to apologize to CeCe, and as usual weak,strong fufu, showed the world we are never wrong about her.. some say Alex pretended all that, why can't poshed barrister, pretend to be the bigger person for the once??
Take it or leave it, Nigerians are attracted to pity, and Alex just,won the crown tonite..strong fufu, nwakpuda enjoyed the pity votes and victim card,for only yesterday...
razz,local,cheap, indescive girl is the strong one! [/s]

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

I knew you suffer from low self esteem.. Ur slavery mentality makes u think that silly picture u just posted is worth something because 'whites'' are in it.. Ur low self esteem stinks that why you are a commoner..

Misscookie aka SlaveGirk aka KuntaKinte the slave...

Post more pictures that show ur poverty and slave mentality
Hahahahahaha See painment everywhere. Shut Up and choke on this Aunty beesh...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
That was how I found myself voting for Nina, that babe sweet die and she has really grown in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Anyone still voting Ceec after what happened between her Alex is as good as Ceec.

Hey Ceec fans, no insults. Just being real. Let's teach forgiveness and good relationship.

What for? Thinking she is a goddess?

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
rOsy247:
grin pained bitches n bitch ass nigas be hating on my baby. That's what happens when Y'all filled with low self esteem like the green mamba, so keep hating and keep talking about my baby non-stop. That's traits of low humans like y'all.

Only fools will not see how fake the apology letter n tears of that green head is.

Letter written to attract cheap sympathy n votes from the public. Trying hard to look good to viewers.

Who apologises to somebody and still gossip about that same person almost immediately?

Who writes apology letter and reads it to the whole world instead of handing it over to the person they want to apologise to personally? Except cos they are acting to look like the good person.

Who apologises and still says they are not bothered if their friendship still continues?

Fake green mamba.

Only the wise can see this. If you know u know.

I can't but like this post. Alex even said in the apology letter, that she is unapologetic.
She cried last night. that is guilty conscience.
I keep saying it " clear conscience fears no accusations". She may have realized she was used by Tobi to taunt a fellow woman. karma is real. it's either she will meet it in the House or outside the house. She has really really realized she is being used. That is wat Cee-C has been complaining. tobi filled ALEX with hate speech abt Cee-C.
In this game he lost. he should learn, no mata how handsome and built or ladies man a guy thinks he is. Some ladies cannot tolerate his excesses. it's a reality. because Alex used to have a playful sister thing with Cee-C until the pairing of tolex and leo eviction. Then she started being closed to tobi. boom! ALEX became razz and excessively bitter. I will not lie. I really like ALEX during leo time. Even she evades nominations during those days. but the moment she came closer to tobi. The guy infected her. all of a sudden she became something else and started getting nominations.
Game apart. Tobi seriously need to work on his self. two ladies that got closer to him became bitter. meaning something is infectious on his side. Watch his goons here spew trash about this.
In reality even Alex will get issues with tobi relationship wise. The guy needs to work on his life and personality. something is fishy and hidden about it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
MissCookie:
Hahahahahaha See painment everywhere. Shut Up and choke on this Aunty beesh...
Pls is it true,wat dis guy said? grin grin
livelymatilda:

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
bossboy91:
so na so alex just friendzone tobi??!! kikikiki laughing in spanishgrin
uncle, have always said it, Alex is a free spirited being. the way she treats Tobi is d same way,she treats miracle, but to a limit coz of Nina..
Trust, me if CeCe were to be in Alex's shoe, she would have thrown herself freely to tobi..that house would have been on fire..am soo sure, Alex doesn't even know she's wearing a Cartier bracelet on her wrist.
The day tobi gave DAT bracelet to Alex he said, he's giving d bracelet to her, with no strings attached..
Like tobi always say,this show taught him real life lesson,Alex has her foot print in His heart..
he seen, that not all so called poshed girls are sensible..

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
ba7man:
hahahaha, though it's brutal..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eeghe:

Calling The TeddyBams babies is funny cheesy
They are are not babies at all

I like Teddy
They would be extremely silly to "break up" now. They should "polikem" Africa with their affair
Would bring them money and goodwill and more, maybe real lasting love
I want Teddy to be happy

So I wish them well
It is not a love contest
(I did not get chemistry and passion from them even though they later grew to become each other's anchor)
Business wise they should polikem us.
but relationship wise, they should do Kelvin and Elizabeth. polikem don scatter like crackers. lol
If that happens, they will steal the spotlight of bbn3 forever.
Unless mina will decide to take it to Next level after the Show.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
IsYou:
As in ehn,Alex is getting the votes now,Cee-C messed up.

You recall the day Alex said housemates are saying that

Ceece and herself are alike?

She was in the DR and looked troubled trying to differentiate them two b4 biggy grin

Now I truly believe there is some elements of similarities ...lol

They are both reading each other's games accurately grin

I remember also the way Alex faced Ceece and Tobi ,addressing Ceece

She calmly told her ....her every after Saturday party drama was tiring .....

That was the day that drama ended !

These two know themselves and have watched too much of this game

However.......they can play some people sone of the time, but not all the people all the time

Ceece called Alex out on Sunday for flashing boobs and azz......Alex played her apology joker

Refreshing our memories of how come about bitter leaf in Ceece's name.... cheesy cheesy

I love this game !

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
olubankemi:
Anyone still voting Ceec after what happened between her Alex is as good as Ceec.

Hey Ceec fans, no insults. Just being real. Let's teach forgiveness and good relationship.

What for? Thinking she is a goddess?
First you say Cee-c is better than Nina
and now you say Cee-c is bad also..

please keep your realness in your pockets, we see the real YOU! vote your miracle in peace and stop badmouthing others

thank you

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FASTLINK1: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:
She was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

When he gets back to her...she puts her hands up in his face...like telling him gtfo! And he would beg and beg...

She said you can't claim you like me and be talking like that with those other HMs it's disrespectful

Viewers started calling CC his Madam. Anytime Tobi is talking to another HM viewers be like "Tobi you will soon go and beg madam"

One eviction night Ebuka asked CC "why is Tobi always begging you when I put on my T.V"? CC said "he's just a messy kid...im trying to put together

Viewers began hating CC

House mates had a meeting on top the matter and were like "Tobi is HOH" we need some access to him too!

Tobi tried to adjust...CC wouldn't let him. She began to nag about him "mingling with those people that are below her level of intelligence "

Tobi began to get close to miracle who adviced him that CC is killing his game...making housemates hate him. Tobi began to distance himself...CC began to Malign Miracle to Tobi always saying "you think those people are your friends? They don't even like you"

Tobi stopped explaining and begging...CC began telling other HMs that Tobi is bleeped up...plays too much...talks with others girls and is disrespecting her

CC wakes up one morning and accuses Tobi of sexually molesting her. She tells the world that he was touching her privates without her consent

This caused an uproar in the house...making Tobi and CC get strikes after fighting

Viewers started calling them Samson and Delilah

Biggie unpaired them and paired CC with Lolu, Tobi with Alex

Lolu and CC had a big fight and the were chained together as a punishment. CC struggled with the chains and refused to move when lolu wanted to move and the chains broke and whipped lolu on his balls...and earned them a strike while Tobi and Alex had a wonderful pairing

Alex strived to keep Tobi and CC apart because a strike on Tobi will give her a strike automatically

Despite CCs two strikes she fought with Ifu Enada because ifu said Alex has a bigger butt than her

Everyone began to Avoid CC...especially Anheeka and Anto

Tobi and Miracle began getting very close and Tobi began to leave CC alone

CC would call Tobi for talks...stalk him...when he disagrees she rains insults at him and says how he's a small boy that isn't up to her level

CC fought with all the girls in the house except Anto and Ahneeka, ate double portions of meat when she was Tobis(HoH) Pair

Yet fought with Nina because of meat when miracle was HOH

Told Angel that her intellect is higher than the rest HMs that's why she can't Mingle with them

Every one was happy for Tobi that he was finally free

When asked she claimed the sexual molestation accusation was only a joke. Hmmmm

She poked Antos eyes in her portrait when Anto got evicted...when asked she lied that she ddnt do that...but the video is there

She told Tobi to beware...Alex likes him and hates to see their happiness...when asked she lies that she never said such

Later told Anto that Alex just wants to keep her and Tobi apart because she is merely a trouble maker...when Alex told Ebuka this, CC says She never said that...

She called Nina a dustbin and said Nina is not in her level...when asked by Ebuka she denied saying such

She said Alex doesn't come from a home and can't stand with her or go where she can enter. When asked later she denied it.

She said in her diary room "I hate Alex I just can't stand her" while wearing Alex's eye glasses

She stole Ninas lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes

She fought with Alex because Alex wiped her lens on her duvet to clean it...she said it was disrespectful and Alex is not on her level but she was wearing Alex's Bum shorts

Kai!

There are a lot that I can't even remember but our babe is a big character and anybody still considering voting her is the reason Buhari is president and still coming back in 2019

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija
Hmm, this lady needs our prayers and note our votes.
She needs peace in her life more than anything else.
You can vote for her as a sister or friend but not because of her behavior. It is appalling.

My vote goes to miracle. For once I am considering sending my child to the aviation school. Those guys are good, they are well trained, epitome of uprightness, humility and reliability.
What a child!

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
stephleena:

uncle, have always said it, Alex is a free spirited being. the way she treats Tobi is d same way,she treats miracle, but to a limit coz of Nina..
Trust, me if CeCe were to be in Alex's shoe, she would have thrown herself freely to tobi..that house would have been on fire..am soo sure, Alex doesn't even know she's wearing a Cartier bracelet on her wrist.
The day tobi gave DAT bracelet to Alex he said, he's giving d bracelet to her, with no strings attached..
Like tobi always say,this show taught him real life lesson,Alex has her foot print in His heart..
he seen, that not all so called poshed girls are sensible..
Tobi said he will date alex if she agrees to....don't you sense hidden feelings in that statement?.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Munzy14:

Business wise they should polikem us.
but relationship wise, they should do Kelvin and Elizabeth. polikem don scatter like crackers. lol
If that happens, they will steal the spotlight of bbn3 forever.
Unless mina will decide to take it to Next level after the Show.

Yes...my point is they should show Africa their togetherness and hopefully get money, travel and real love from that

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
CeCe, can't forgive anyone, who dares to come in-between herself her tobi, not even her blood relatives...
ladies, like her are obsessed to the core..so I.laugh, wen they say ladies like her are faithful, and protect theirs, men in relationship with ladies like CeCe, ends up in the grave regretting like the late bilyaminu sanda..

Such a demented,midget..

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:
Sms:
Tobi Nina Ceec

Alex

Ceec

Tobi Nina

Alex
Biggest gainer Nina
Biggest loss Tobi
Steady cee c
Nathan i deh follow your predictions like visa. you sabi the game very well. But always put miracle. na em be my team target. Though Cee-C, miracle or nina win is my win also. Man no be God. .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Vote harder guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MissCookie: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nina Le!!! My Flawa my darling!!! My poshness!!! A beautiful lady with a heart of gold, The strongest lady in BB house, my yellow paw paw...We gat you pumpkin
... kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
bossboy91:

Tobi said he will date alex if she agrees to....don't you sense hidden feelings in that statement?.
If she "agrees"... so the ball is in her court, he's not forcing it on her..
The same, tobi told Alex yesterday morning, after the show he's going to search for a girlfriend..
They've been together, for a whole week in HOH ROOM, yet, I stay glued to my t.v every midnight to see " something ".. but still yet, I only get to hear gist, of how Alex went to ATM to withdraw, how Theodora dances so well..the feeling is just mutual between those two..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Voting massively in silence lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
stephleena:
CeCe, can't forgive anyone, who dares to come in-between herself her tobi, not even her blood relatives...
ladies, like her are obsessed to the core..so I.laugh, wen they say ladies like her are faithful, and protect theirs, men in relationship with ladies like CeCe, ends up in the grave regretting like the late bilyaminu sanda..

Such a demented,midget..
This is becoming serious cheesy

Is there anything you ain't telling us? This bitterness, this hate, this is beyond BBN.

Tell me, is there anything we need to know about? grin

VOTE Cee-C to 32052. You wee be alright afterwards kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wat u guys dont understand is dat CeeC is a Vigro
Vigros dont forgive and dey dont forget..
cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
ottohan:
Wat u guys dont understand is dat CeeC is a Vigro
Vigros dont forgive and dey dont forget..
cool
she is not a virgo pls.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:
LOLU, DAVIDO AND ANTO.....
Where is Khloe?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

This is becoming serious cheesy

Is there anything you ain't telling us? This bitterness, this hate, this is beyond BBN.

Tell me, is there anything we need to know about? grin

VOTE Cee-C to 32052. You wee be alright afterwards kiss
hahahaha, vote for CeCe? I would rather vote for all the ninjas..mine is on, toralex...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.