Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3881851 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Luv101: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2018
#Team Tobi pls don't get distracted about the sex rumour, it is just a strategy to get us distracted.
As usual more votes less noise.
SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD... PROVIDE PROOF TO WHO?YOU? ALL THESE MINIONS FEELING FUNKY
Thought as much grin
When you don't have any sensible thing to say, you resort to insults.

Stay tuned dis night, cos they are so gonna cuddle grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Oshe is both for miracle and cee-c, I read his comments.
Provide proof or go and sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2018
VOTE Miracle

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by izqueen: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2018
NORMAL THING 4HER. THAT IS HOW HER BRAIN IS CONFIGURED!
livelymatilda:
ALEX HAS STARTED GOSSIPING KHLOE WITH TOBI..

GUILTY CONSCIENCE IS REALLY DISTURBING ALEX...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

You wish

Did you watch them yesterday? No. But you have believed because it concerns tobi and alex, cee-c's arch enemies. Are you not also guilty of tarnishing their image? undecided.
DID YOU BELIEVE THOSE OF US THAT WATCHED IT LIVE? HYPOCRITE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Luv101: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2018
SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
ALEX TOOK ONE OF TOBI'S PERFUMES THIS MORNING

TOBI KNELT DOWN TO BEG HER TO LEAVE IT,BUT SHE REFUSED..
TOBI TOLD HER THAT HE WILLL LET IT GO BECAUSE THEY ARE IN BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE..
HE TOLD HER THAT HE WOULD HAVE STOPPED TALKING TO HER IF IT WAS OUTSIDE.... HE SAID THAT HE DONT LIKE PEOPLE TAKING ANY OF HIS PERFUME
But he still gave her grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2018
simonjassy:

a guy with Matilda as a moniker ....you definitely have psychological issues.
YOU ARE SO DUMB THAT YOU COULD ONLY READ MATILDA FROM MY MONIKER.... YOU MUST BE PUSSY STARVED.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

But he still gave her grin
ALEX TOOK IT BY FORCE AND HE MADE IT CLEAR HE WASNT HAPPY WITH IT... HE ONLY LEFT IT FOR HER BECAUSE THEY ARE IN BIG BROTHER.... TRUE OR FALSE?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pearl104: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2018
No, she already assumed it was Tobi, cos when she was telling CeeC, way before she spoke to Alex, she said she knows the person that said that to Miracle and its not Alex.

sunnyflakes:

Miracle only said someone told him she was shipping him for the game. It was Alex that pleaded with Nina after hearing her complain about it not told hold grudges against Tobi alone but both of them. That is where is getting insights into the possibility that it might be Tobi who spilled it to Miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Who noticed cee-c fans are the ones peddling the sex rumour. Anything to paint tobi and alex bad grin grin.
They don't have video proof, now they are blaming heritage bank grin.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by izqueen: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2018
LET HER CONTINUE NA. THAT IS WHAT SHE CAME TO DO IN BBN. AT THE END SHE CARRY 2KG DANO MILK GO HOUSE SHE TRY SEF. WHEN LEO AND TOBI THAT SHE IS CUDDLING THEY CARRY MILLIONS. AFTER THE SHOW WATCH HER SPACE.. D BLISS STRIPPING CLUB, MUSHI. GO SIGN HER TO TWERK AND STRIP ALL NIGHT
janefrancisca:

Thought as much grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

Oshe is both for miracle and cee-c, I read his comments.

Provide proof or go and sleep.
YOU DONT HAVE TO ALWAYS LIE TO PROVE CHEAP POINTS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2018
Guys its too early for insults and E-fight dis morning, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, if u think they had sex fine and if u believed nothing happened OK, but sometimes its annoying and tiring to see adults throwing insult @ dem selves on top housemates dey be ur family some of us won't if come across dem or share out of their money, Support ur favorite housemate with love and Enough of dis insult.

Let the best housemate WIN

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
ALEX TOOK ONE OF TOBI'S PERFUMES THIS MORNING

TOBI KNELT DOWN TO BEG HER TO LEAVE IT,BUT SHE REFUSED..
TOBI TOLD HER THAT HE WILLL LET IT GO BECAUSE THEY ARE IN BIG BROTHER'S HOUSE..
HE TOLD HER THAT HE WOULD HAVE STOPPED TALKING TO HER IF IT WAS OUTSIDE.... HE SAID THAT HE DONT LIKE PEOPLE TAKING ANY OF HIS PERFUME

You are so dumb to say he was saying all this jokingly.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

Thought as much grin

YEA THEY CAN CUDDLE AND EVEN FVCK.... HER 7TH ABORTION IS KNOCKING...

I KNOW IT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU SINCE YOU ARE THE QUEEN IN THAT GAME.. CONTINUE

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

You are so dumb to say he was saying all this jokingly.
NO, HE WASNT JOKING.... MAY GOD OR WHATEVER YOU BELIEVE IN PUNISH THE LIAR BETWEEN ME AND YOU... PLEASE SAY A BIG AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2018
sweetdude001:
I blve some pipu want to blve tobi had sex jus to have anoda angle to de campaign him wit, d he is childish n he is a gossip is stale n it ain't doing d damage anymore, we are suddenly back to biggie n heritage bank protecting tobi.
Tobi s so gona trend today n its gona boost his ratings
let him trend like Cee-c na let's see

shior!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:43am On Apr 18, 2018
izqueen:
LET HER CONTINUE NA. THAT IS WHAT SHE CAME TO DO IN BBN. AT THE END SHE CARRY 2KG DANO MILK GO HOUSE SHE TRY SEF. WHEN LEO AND TOBI THAT SHE IS CUDDLING THEY CARRY MILLIONS. AFTER THE SHOW WATCH HER SPACE.. D BLISS STRIPPING CLUB, MUSHI. GO SIGN HER TO TWERK AND STRIP ALL NIGHT
SHE GO CARRY BELLE AND STD TOO

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2018
KingsleyJay:

let him trend like Cee-c na let's see

shior!!!
U don vex niyen o

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

DID YOU BELIEVE THOSE OF US THAT WATCHED IT LIVE? HYPOCRITE
Me believe you, a certified tobi hater grin

Oga I watched it, just like you.
Alex: Tobi did you just tickle me
Tobi: When
Alex: Tobi don't tickle me again before viewers will start thinking another thing. You heard what ebuka said on sunday.
Tobi: Am I the only one that tickles you
Alex: laughs and turned to the other side of the bed.
After some moments of silence
Tobi: Hope you are not crying again
Alex: Yes
Tobi: Come close, why are you so far
Alex shifted, tobi crossed his hands to hold her and they slept. Then the camera man shifted to mina.
Is it their fault the camera moved away from them, weren't you guys complaing they were having more camera time than other hm?
He had sex and he was still wearing the same knickers for work out session?
If this was not the conversation that ensued between them, am ready to hear yours.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2018
closerange:

Lol, my belle wan tear for hear....
First of all, your English is bad.
Secondly, you are very idle, that post you quoted was from 2017, I wonder how many pages you had to rummage through to discover I was out of service in 2017 and needed a Job.... Lol, such a big deal...
Thirdly, I never slandered CeeC, I simply called her for what she was... A very bad person..
Finally, you lack both deductive and inductive reasoning, na small thing you use escape imb;eci,le, no jokes... Only an imbe;ci.le does not know its normal to look for a job after school, only an imbe:ci.le thinks telling someone he was once unemployed is an insult... grin grin grin
Only an imbe;ci:le would think a Job search is top secret, I mean, I only have one thread on this forum, and it was about a job grin grin... You just discovered Mungo Park. undecided : undecided
I wonder what kinda hustle a near imb;eci.le like you would have undecided undecided
Fvck out of my mention with your hare-brained assertions, you have been saying the same dull thing since last night and I am really bored.
Lol... While ur lazy ass is home, I'm working dumbo!!! U wouldnt understand how I can work and post cause u havent been on this side . grin grin
Broke ass nigga...

BTW i could pay u stipends to correct typos.. No energy to correct them.. U can do yourself the honors..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2018
My baby is singing he raised me up... Awwwwwnnnn! God really did and I'm sure he won't stop doing that, not now, not ever. kiss kiss

Nina and MeeMee moment. tongue

Text VOTE Nina to 32052. Thanks kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2018
lollyloly:
team miracle pls guide me, voting for the first time. I can't vote online cos of otp and now want to vote via SMS. is it VOTE Miracle to 32052.

Good morning
Many blessings
It is that
Vote with love and positivity
One SIM card can vote a 100 times
Thank you/ welcome

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

YEA THEY CAN CUDDLE AND EVEN FVCK.... HER 7TH ABORTION IS KNOCKING...

I KNOW IT MEANS NOTHING TO YOU SINCE YOU ARE THE QUEEN IN THAT GAME.. CONTINUE
How you take know grin

I am 4th and 23rd reigning queen of abortion land in lively maltida's dumb skull.

Her abortion, her body grin.

Though I doubt she will abort it, tobi is a fine guy, little yumtobilex will be so adorable and will be the 3rd big brother baby after mina and bamteddy own kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
[s]
Me believe you, a certified tobi hater grin

Oga I watched it, just like you.
Alex: Tobi did you just tickle me
Tobi: When
Alex: Tobi don't tickle me again before viewers will start thinking another thing. You heard what ebuka said on sunday.
Tobi: Am I the only one that tickles you
Alex: laughs and turned to the other side of the bed.
After some moments of silence
Tobi: Hope you are not crying again
Alex: Yes
Tobi: Come close, why are you so far
Alex shifted, tobi crossed his hands to hold her and they slept. Then the camera man shifted to mina.
Is it their fault the camera moved away from them, weren't you guys complaing they were having more camera time than other hm?
He had sex and he was still wearing the same knickers for work out session?
If this was not the conversation that ensued between them, am ready to hear yours. [/s]

SAME LAZY AND DIIRTY ALEX THAT CAN WEAR CLOTHES FOR WEEKS WITHOUT WASHING THEM?

EVEN TOBI SAID IT THAT ALEX HAS BODY ODOUR cheesy

YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD AND FOOLING YOURSELF IN AN EFFORT TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

SHE GO CARRY BELLE AND STD TOO
No worry ur small head, big brother run test for them before dem enter the house and as for belle, no be new thing grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Pearl104:
No, she already assumed it was Tobi, cos when she was telling CeeC, way before she spoke to Alex, she said she knows the person that said that to Miracle and its not Alex.

Ok. One thing I am very sure of is that Miracle and Tobi's friendship will certainly stand the test of time.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

How you take know grin

I am 4th and 23rd reigning queen of abortion land in lively maltida's dumb skull.

Though I doubt she will abort it, tobi is a fine guy, little yumtobilex will be so adorable and will be the 3rd big brother baby after mina and bamteddy own kiss
hahahaha, oh my, am already imagining tolex's baby..
healthy, smart, talented ,free-spirted,and TALL..
not like, that short maltina bottle, nwakpuda CeCe..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

How you take know grin

Faints!

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

SAME LAZY AND DIIRTY ALEX THAT CAN WEAR CLOTHES FOR WEEKS WITHOUT WASHING THEM?

EVEN TOBI SAID IT THAT ALEX HAS BODY ODOUR cheesy

YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD AND FOOLING YOURSELF IN AN EFFORT TO DEFEND THE INDEFENSIBLE...
As usual, when you can't counter, you start throwing tantrums.

Body odour yen yen yen, post the conservation that ensued between tobi and alex that made you say they had sex or forever remain dumb.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3319) (3320) (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.