Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910047 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi doing love play with Alex in the jacuzzi grin throwing water in her face. grin

Nina reminding her to smile, she shouts "I'm smiling" grin

Today's task will be fun grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
So, I went to check out the IG pages of the HMs today....it's usually a decent way to gauge their popularity

Between Monday and today, I went through Tobi, Miracle and CeeC's pages...whenever some major thing happened.

For instance, on Monday, after the whole HoH drama,

CeeC moved from 185k on Sunday to 192k...by Tuesday (yesterday), she reached 196k

Miracle reached 200k followers on Sunday, as at yesterday, he was on 202k, today he is on 207k

Tobi went from 212k yesterday, to 216k today

CeeC, on the other hand, maintained her 196k (which means, yesterday's drama, affected her negatively)

The most surprising number for me has to be Alex....I haven't really been following her page, but I checked it today for comparison. Babe has 193k followers 3k less than CeeC, I was very much surprised by it. Alex is stronger than many give her credit for

Nina has the least followers 172k...12k more than 3 weeks ago, when she had 160k

PS: Did y'all know the Slogan for Team Alex is #WeDyeHair grin grin

This are all indicators of who may win on sunday.those that follow bba/bbn,normal elections will code.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
ijaola:
She is HOH

And somehow, her rudeness should be excused? I'm trying to understand how being rude correlates to being HOH

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi shocked

Ok....now I forgive Ceece for grabbing stuff

Nawatically ! grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
show me d video were Tobi had sex, and not edited crap, showing his laps..I even stood up to observe,any "shaking and movement", under d duvet, there was none..
what's going on right now, it's just d aim of kayode d cameraman to make tongues wag..
yes d camera zoomed away from tolex, why should tobi have sex and won't clean up?, he even wore that same red shorts to dis morning work out session..
Only You say Cam zoomed off n U were still expecting Kayode wud show him cleaning up?

Secondly.....
What if he poured inside her since the SEX was spontaneous and no CD?
So he decided not to cleanup and decieve You?
Too many loopholes in that your assertion.

Abi na today guy man dey kpansh you without "Cleaning Up"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
peeps4u:

Yes, you're right because you're delloite itself
Surprising how some self deluded people will come here throwing different voting results around like they are the ones counting all the votes.

Please don't get me wrong ..and no need for d word deluded ..I know what I am saying and I am not saying it fr you to blive ..thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Geezeem:
Tobi shocked

Ok....now I forgive Ceece for grabbing stuff

Nawatically ! grin

shocked
cheesy
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
TOBI HAS BADMOUTHED ALL THE HOUSEMATES THROUGH GOSSIPS. HE IS SO DESPERATE DESPITE BEING SUPPORTED BY BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK..

WHEN I SAID IT HERE THAT TOBI IS GETTING JEALOUS OF MIRACLE,SOME FOOLS CALLED ME NAMES..

HE STARTED BY BULLYING HER, BADMOUTHING NINA, THEN LATER NOMINATED HER FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION..

LAST NIGHT, HE TOLD ALEX THAT MIRACLE IS FAKE.... grin GBAM!

OYA, COME AND DEFEND YOUR LORD TOBI OO

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pearl104: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Miracle will not be angry with Tobi for nominating Nina. He said so himself that if he find out they nominated him, he won't be angry cos it was a game, so why will he be angry that someone nominated Nina.

Munzy14:

Have a second thought bro. Miracle told tobi and alex, if he goes outside and watch any highlights to confirm say alex and tobi friendship to him no pure, it's damn over. They said nothing. because Tobi knew they av committed more atrocity with mouth. He even picked nina for eviction. Miracle is a straight forward character ,if u offend him I am sorry is ur case. His friendship with Tobi is having odd of 300.0 out of 0 or 1.0.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Ceec: if you know you're in my group, come. If you know you're not, you can stay and waste your time there...

MeeMee and Tobi: exchange glances and laugh.

Me: Iyamm tired of this girl's strength! O'chim!!!

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Victor Moses on my screen
Biggie
Announce what Lolu, Miracle and Nina won with their Super Sport/ World Cup task presentations
Dodgy
angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:

Lol, grin grin the way tobi paused mid stride and opened his mouth, it shook him to the bone. I couldn't stop laughing. grin

What to do na. That is the cee c we know. She even looked like she was ready for anybody to do anything grin

I can now see d reason y Alex was saying she doesn't want her to be d HOH. Assuming I'm cee c, I will prove d housemate wrong dt I am better dan dem but her own case is different . I dnt even want to see her name again because once I see it, I dislike her d more. I will rather vote for big brother Dan to vote for a girl dt is possessed

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Store room open.

Cee c goes to take the supplies.

Cee c then says outside the store room door. "If you know you are in my group you can come, if you are not, you can waste your time here."

Then walks back into the house.

Tobi and miracle smile

LMAO grin. Madam cee. c is in a mood.

Tonaclex decide to stay outside

Biggie has to help matters by telling the housemates to close the front doors and remain indoors until further notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
Cee c is rude sha.

After she read the brief

Tobi asked to see the brief she ignored him. Then said she will read it again

After reading it again. Tobi asked for the brief.

She ignored him as if he had not spoken

He stood up to get it.

She then rudely told him to sit down that he should wait until she is done.

Tobi was shocked.

Alex had to calm him down.

This is why i say can't win the money. She's too ill mannered and her fans are trying to justify her bad behaviour which is even worse. Let's call a spade a spade. I cant endorse such ill manners and bad behaviour however I don't hate her.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by toseen7: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:

This are all indicators of who may win on sunday.those that follow bba/bbn,normal elections will code.
Those things are total rubbish...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bo55lady: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Miracle!!!! This guy is effortlessly lovable

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:

I can now see d reason y Alex was saying she doesn't want her to be d HOH. Assuming I'm cee c, I will prove d housemate wrong dt I am better dan dem but her own case is different . I dnt even want to see her name again because once I see it, I dislike her d more. I will rather vote for big brother Dan to vote for a girl dt is possessed

Instead of voting for big brother vote for nina embarassed

Lol, I really now see Alex's reason. She saw the future and didn't want drama.

Her fans won't see her misbehaving now.

When the rest of the housemates avoid her. They will come with their pity epistles trying to paint the rest of the housemates black

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:

they are to some extent

If you think it is Tobi though....you may have to play in other factors.

Based on who has gained the most followers over the span of this season

Miracle comes 1st. He went from 2,500 followers to 207k followers. A jump of 204k

Tobi comes second. He went from 25k to 216k. A jump of about 190k

CeeC comes 3rd. She has improved by at least 186k followers

By the rate at which they gain followers, Tobi and Miracle have been dragging 2k/day over the last weeks. This week though, Tobi pulled in 4k between Monday and Today, Miracle pulled in 5k.

CeeC pulled in 4k between Monday and Today as well.

I wish I had full stats for Alex, cuz I get the feeling, she has been impressive as well

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
It's hard to dislike Miracle.

At this point, may the most deserving person win.

True that

Love will ever triumph over hate

Light will everly conquer darkness

It's what it's

He played a clean game.....his looks is only a cherry on top

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Most of the dudes making noise today mostly do not vote. Pick up your phones and vote if u want ur favourite to win.

There shall be Miracles, signs and wonders.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Please who has the video of tobi allegedly calling miracle fake..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
TOBI HAS BADMOUTHED ALL THE HOUSEMATES THROUGH GOSSIPS. HE IS SO DESPERATE DESPITE BEING SUPPORTED BY BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK..

WHEN I SAID IT HERE THAT TOBI IS GETTING JEALOUS OF MIRACLE,SOME FOOLS CALLED ME NAMES..

HE STARTED BY BULLYING HER, BADMOUTHING NINA, THEN LATER NOMINATED HER FOR POSSIBLE EVICTION..

LAST NIGHT, HE TOLD ALEX THAT MIRACLE IS FAKE.... grin GBAM!

OYA, COME AND DEFEND YOUR LORD TOBI OO

Guy, I think u hate Tobi so much because he is living the kind of life u can only imagine.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Cee c is the one leading in SMS....
As at 11pm yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

The thought is giving me a headache
Eishhh
I can't deal
Yumtobi, yes (he has a child somehow)
Not Yumtolex cheesy
Never that angry

(Even though I watched last night and know something happened, your "rendition" of it was wrong, I wonder why?...camera was dodgy)

the camera man saw an avenue for bbnaija to trend again.....

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
why mad woman dey cry?, calling tobi a fool..hahahah see painment in her voice.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
Store room open.

Cee c then says outside the store room door. "If you know you are in my group you can come, if you are not, you can waste your time here."

Tobi and miracle smile grin

Tonaclex decide to stay outside LMAO grin

Biggie has to help matters by telling the housemates to close the front doors and remain indoors until further notice.

Ceecee is just a terrible, bitter soul...

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iamJ(m): 11:00am On Apr 18, 2018
nigerians have a problem sha cheesy cheesy cheesy

let me clear certain lies, abeg make una read well and stop spreading lies

tobi's dad is not a billionaire

the winner of bbn3 gets 25m, ebuka has been saying it for weeks but una no gree listen, the total amount of money to be won this season is 45m, 25m for the winner, and 20m spread across various tasks, compare this year and last year and u will see that the organizers wanted most of the housemates to win somtin, thats why they have been sharing millions up and down, incase u no still sabi read let me say it again, the winner gets 25m not 45m

alex shifting from leo to tobi is the reason why guys shldnt allow their girlfriends have males close friends, no mata how the babe love you reach, once ure not there and another guy is there, he will get her attention, at least this one is an evidence of that, if we remember how alex was singing leo's name, would u imagine that she will be with tobi like this? guys take note, no male close friends allowed

last but not the least grin miracle is not a pilot, its a lie to call him a pilot, he is a pretending, malicious, local snake, even if he wins the money like efe progress no go come lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Ceec don start oooooo

Aye mi! Wakanda girl is this?

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
Store room open.

Tobi and miracle smile grin

Tonaclex decide to stay outside LMAO grin

SO THIS ONE CAN STILL UPDATE....LOL
WHEN CAT (ZOZO) IS NOT AROUND, RAT(GIEL) CAN PLAY A LITTLE...ENJOY

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:01am On Apr 18, 2018
Ceecee and Tobi have started again...

Ceecee throwing insults at Tobi again, this is just terrible to watch...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Back from advert break
Cee c is insulting tobi

Called him a useless miserable fool,
Says all he does is parade girlfriends up and down.

Says all he can do is gossip.

Tobi is laughing. He then tells her sorry.

Everyone else is keeping quiet.

She says he has been stupid, useless and worthless to her in the house.
She says he thinks he is a man, that he is miserable.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gmajor(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2018
I just tuned in now. Why is cece cursing Tobi. Calling him a useful Bleep boy, saying he gossips a lot and that he is not a man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.