Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3909852 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2018
They might lose this task presentation today...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2018
oseriki9:
I just check BBN twitter page and Africa Magic's website and I did not see anywhere it was written that Tobi said Miracle is fake.
GO GET A GOOD PHONE OR STOP PRETENDING/LYING... THANKS

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:

hahahaha, I said it that mission of "smiling" is dead from arrival..

That's why I said it's going to be fun

Alex is already squeezing face there grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dayoakinns(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Cee c no go kill me ooooo, this girl is a demon.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
To CeCe's fans being strong is:
possessive
obsessive
arrogant
hateful
malicious
proud
she just portrayed more of her strength now!!!
if dis is the definition of being strong, I don't want to be..

Lolz, u are a clown... U dnt want to be strong. Me sef I dnt want to be strong atall

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Cecedinho! (I cringe, and I am awed, legit)
Lol
Maybe she spilled what went down yesterday
Dodgy camera and advert break
Why she has that spooky gleeful look on her face
Why she said all those to Tobi
Why the Unusual manipulator looks very angry and ?guilty now (and quiet lipsrsealed)
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Women empowerment
Teaches women to be
Independent
strong
Hard working
To mention a few
Standing for yourself doesnt mean
You go looking for trouble
All of you shouting Feminism
If you need a lecture on it I will oblige
Feminism doesn't mean equality with men
Because in the first place,there's no contest
We are all coexisting to help one another...

Ceec is bitter
Sometimes I want to really make excuses for her
But mehn its difficult
I really respect her sister
The one handling her page
She's a genius

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Not a cool thing to say

And the best thing was for her to rant like a mad woman?

I now believe people that say she's obsessed with Tobi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2018
Gboliwe:
PS: This is not my work. I copied it but it reflects my thoughts too. Her followers can decide to kill themselves if it bursts any nerve or artery as the case may be.

Cee-C

I was forced to watch the show constantly because of the quantum of bile she allegedly exudes. Never have I seen any human more cantankerous all my life. She does not need a mature man to handle her, she needs a qualified Psychiatrist with special emphasis on combating demonic infestation and self-consumption. I feel she is suffering from short people syndrome, hatredsia mixed with schizophrenia and mild psychosis.

She obviously needs psychological evaluation and medical attention more than she needs love or the prize money. She is bitter, passionate about absolutely nothing, with a strong character epitomising neither value nor vim, only victim and vulture.

She is a force with no content, power without direction and a deep representation of everything uncivil, indecorous and uncouth. She projects so much of herself into others, seeks to enter, consume and control whoever she picks on at will and expects them to be grateful for it. She has a knack for making a Miyonse out of a Tobi. Afterall, it's the all mighty Cee-C that is giving them the privilege of a friendship and an otherwise toxic relationship. She is a cat who sees a lion on beholding the mirror. She should probably give up being a Lawyer (not like she will make a good one anyways) and become a permanent evil character in a low budget Nollywood movie. She is a vile protagonist, a complete projectionist and a touchy soul.

For a person with no discernible talent, no culinary expertise, no known virtue, no set project to expend the prize money on, no apparent brilliance as evidenced from her less than inspiring, viral WAEC result and alleged serial failure of the Nigerian Bar final exams and her showing in the house, she should have long exited the show, but was kept back as a rebound competitor for its pure annoying entertainment, dramatic, intriguing and and nuisance value for all its worth.

Not only does she fight every moving thing on her way to nowhere, she fights in her sleep, her inability to mutter anything meaningful and hitchlessly without an annoying knack of clapping the back of one hand against the palm of another as though in a surreptitious bid to force sense into her otherwise openly, incoherent sentences give her away as an intellectual tatterdemalion and an inchoate stammerer receiving intensive care and speech therapy.

I actually think that she thinks too much of her uninspiring averageness and much touted high social status of her father who she feels keeps voting for her. Such a high thought from a low mind. No wonder, only her Father's employee reached out to her, unlike the others who had their families do the same. Maybe her relatives are even too ashamed to associate with her negativity and unwholesome character. Just maybe.

In a house where others have managed to find or fake love, form clicks and cliches, she managed to find bitterness in an otherwise hopeful place, eschewed strife where others found conviviality.

In a house where everyone endeavoured to sell themselves or their crafts, she managed to become a prayer point to every prayerful Nigerian mother-in-law. 'May my children not meet a Cee-C', they all chorus.

Until she changes that nefarious attitude, identifies what she wants and why she is so rude, she should prepare for a lifetime of dealing with herself alone, curtail the untamable monster within her and asking why no serious big brand with positive reviews and thoughts about what they represent will openly associate with her. Of course, she won't win the prize money.

To be continued....

Who wrote this,I said who wrote this? Jesu Christi!!! Olorun oooo!!!!. shocked shocked

Make person give me better meme abeg. I'm too shocked to think of any

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Abeggi! No dey justify bullshii! Did you hear the ugly words she hurled at him? Na Cecilia kinda girl dey make man beat woman.
He shouldn't said such, he only did that cos he knows her weakness.
I still maintain he didn't do well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2018
why tobi dey make intentional mockery of a mad woman?.hahahaha.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

And the best thing was for her to rant like a mad woman?

I now believe people that say she's obsessed with Tobi.
Every woman does that when the love is gone

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Abeggi! No dey justify bullshii! Did you hear the ugly words she hurled at him? Na Cecilia kinda girl dey make man beat woman.

Thank you darling for saying this. How someone can defend her behaviour now is beyond me....

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2018
rOsy247:

The ugly guy has huge low self esteem. I wonder who said he's from a wealthy home. He doesn't behave like one, honestly.

Tobi ugly...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2018
call an ambulance pls..biggie pls!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Ceecee is running mad ooo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Ninaaaaaaa!!! Shut up ooooo! E no concern you oooo.

This I don't you like hurt Cecelia ooo.

She has gone to face Tobi! Jesu!!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Not a cool thing to say
nothing to curse him out over

If we are to believe CeeC's claims that she doesn't care about Tobi, why is it bothering her what he thinks of her, so much she is hurling insults at him?

If CeeC has told anyone else in that house that she doesn't like them, would they hurl insults at her?

Is it Tobi's like she wan use chop food? Something wey she for just say "the feeling is mutual" and leave it, she decided to descend to the gutters.....but Alex is supposed to be the razz, classless, local girl undecided

Classy women do not need to hurl basic insults to pass their displeasure across

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
you people just condemn her reaction without looking at what caused the reaction
Oya tell us....

Been looking for the cause as well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:

I can now see d reason y Alex was saying she doesn't want her to be d HOH. Assuming I'm cee c, I will prove d housemate wrong dt I am better dan dem but her own case is different . I dnt even want to see her name again because once I see it, I dislike her d more. I will rather vote for big brother Dan to vote for a girl dt is possessed
True.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gmajor(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Ceece is back for round 2. Still cursing Tobi like no tomorrow.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
I think yal are watching watching CeeC
Provoking Tobi.
The mad woman

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
hahahaha, This is the strong woman!!

Arise,oh ye strong woman, and see ur model..

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
CEE-C IS CLEARING TOBI BIG TIME.... CHAI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Hu hu hu grin give it to him hard bae. Loving this. Been praying for this e don too much for this aunty calling himself a man. Disgrace of men.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Lol..
Ceece to tobi: u are not man enough to face me, u dont have d balls to talk to me shocked

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Threebear:
Cee c is the one leading in SMS....
As at 11pm yesterday
You will make enemies distabilize my baby.
The hatred inside tobi fans can burn down a little nation. them no mind goin Ifa wise o.
I know is either of Cee-C/miracle win. I am getting sure of that nothing more. The two most nominated HMs in the current 5.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
Chaii

Alex and cee c

Cee c likes trouble.

Alex now telling cee c that it is OK grin

LMAO

Cee c take your own advice. grin stop gossiping about tobi.

Cee c is trouble, chaii see insults on tobi.

Hey God. I'm tired of cee c

Lord Jesus, this girl has been insulting tobi nonstop for up to 5 mins grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
CC chill na. Tobi is trying sha the provocation is too much.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
CeeC is mad oooo

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oseriki9: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

GO GET A GOOD PHONE OR STOP PRETENDING/LYING... THANKS
Lmao....I can bet that you didn't check yourself, you just made conclusions based on the screenshots here.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Awon strong women.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) (3329) (3330) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.