Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3927418 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
jikins:
Tobi was right sha, she should let it all out so she will be alright last last and let go of all the bitterness

Tobi has become her psychologist...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
What's up with this CeeC's
"You think you can open your mouth and close"

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi abeg laugh jor.

Delusional cee c asking why his drawing has lashes.

So because she wears lashes no one can make a drawing with lashes.

Chaii..

Tobi tells Nina to stop begging cee c

Imagine cee c telling Tobi that if he wins it is because people are pitying him,

Cee c that people love using pity to campaign for. Everyone is avoiding her

The irony,

ROTFLMAO.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Nice one Tobi!! please say nothing! let her rant/insults!! it is to her own detriment!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Help me reconstruct na. Ode!

I can't believe you just insulted me over a joke....................... Trust me insulting people doesn't suit you..................... I should be the least person you should use vernacular to insult................... Peace and stay blessed.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Wow.

Cee c calls tobi a dustbin and dirt now. sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
Cee c trying to rant..

Miracle tells cee c to stop
Alex screams cee c

Miracle now tells cee c that it is time for task and they should focus on the task.

They are back to talking about the task.

Giel please what is happening?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Cee c tells tobi not to talk to her throughout the rest of the stay in the house.

Tobi tells her no, that they are here till Sunday. LMAO

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
Ivyyamor:
oshe..hafa na? Steve neva drop result?
lol....

Drop result on Weds

My leaks are mainly after correlation ooo

U can check out 3bear for raw data
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
cee cee is finally mad...jeeez

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
WHY IS TOBI NOW BEGGING CEE-C? FACE HER NOW...

LATER NOW HE WILL GO AND GOSSIP WITH ALEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

When having heated arguments u don't face ur ex or babe. Even miracle doesn't cos it can escalate. Cee c want it bt tobi knows she won't learn or hear his own side. It's pointless. Sm1 else neutral can intervene like miracle in this. Why is cee c so angry over little things.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
Munzy14:

Cee-C is too emotional. And she cares sooooo much for anyone she loves. She cares to a fault. it's just her Achilles foot. And again she doesn't take nonsense. I can't believe she just have to put him straight even on a voting day. That's soo real of her. no need fake emotions to make people say u are good. She is just a strength.
That's me on a day you provoke me for no reason. Though its rare for me to react. I'm out growing it though. When I was younger, I'll cry for days and won't eat when hurt. I see through that girl and she is deeply hurt. People handle issues differently. The rant is her own way of letting it out but she's on TV.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
Hahahaha, strong women pls try wat CeCe is doing to tobi to ur men,and see d difference..

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
lol...Miracle no send quarrel, he just wan do him task

#MindYourBusinessGoals

Honestly.

Miracle just wanted to focus on the task.

Immediately he and cee c finished talking about the task he walked away grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
CEE-C TO TOBI----- IF YOU WANT PEACE, STAY AWAY FROM ME. STOP GOSSIPING ABOUT ME UPANDAN

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
If you are strong,
You dont have to say it
You show it
Prove it
Not talking and shouting incessantly

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
madness on live t.v is bae!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
cee cee is finally mad...jeeez

I don't know what is happening, but really are the organizers doing her any good. Please people should tweet to big brother to help her stop either with a freeze or something.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ivyyamor(f): 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
Wow.
Cee c calls tobi a dustbin and dirt now. sad
chai chai..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Don't make the mistake of generalizing silly acts to make it look normal.

I've exes that did worse than Cecelia has accused Tobi of doing but behaving like a mad woman over that is a no no no! Losing myself over a man doesn't make me strong.

If you're done with a man, leave him the fvck alone and focus on yourself!
Kudos to you cos most women will react

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
You just get me angry with that word rape. Next time use a lighter example.

I wanted you to truly get my message... something like this happened last semester in my school.. if someone is temperamental,it is the person's fault..wife beaters usually give that excuse that it was their wife that pushed them to beating the crap out of them..
support ceec if u want but don't let it support for her blind ur rationality

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Which one is even Nina mature pass you?

Cee c better give yourself sense.

I don't know why you cannot keep Nina out of your mouth.

Nina is 10000 times better and more mature than you cee c.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Hahahah, madness on live t.v is bae!!
Tobi said, come and sit down, stay with me..lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2018
sunnyflakes:

I can't believe you just insulted me.................... You shouldn't be stooping low.................. Trust me insult dont suit you............... Peace.

I just did and if I've to, I'll do it all over again. Where were you when I shared votes between both, when I voted Miracle? So, because I chose to vote Nina and not split vote, I should change my moniker? Really? Funny!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
But what ceec is doing is defamation of character oooo

All them barristers
Safarigirl
Agbgift

Come oooo
Help our Tobi out

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
Hahahaha, strong women pls try wat CeCe is doing to tobi to ur men,and see d difference..

Exactly!! I love the way he humors her!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
MIRACLE AND NINA WILL BE VERY SAD TO KNOW WHAT TOBI HAS DONE BEHIND THEM... BADMOUTHING THEM AND CALLING MIRACLE FAKE..

REAL GUYS DONT GOSSIPI TOO MUCH..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Giel please what is happening?

Cee c is ranting and raving.

For over 20 minutes.

She is just shouting and insulting tobi.

Tobi is just laughing at her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
madness on live t.v is bae!!!
She de fool herself
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
jaxxy:

When having heated arguments u don't face ur ex or babe. Even miracle doesn't cos it can escalate. Cee c want it bt tobi knows she won't learn or hear his own side. It's pointless. Sm1 else neutral can intervene like miracle in this. Why is cee c so angry over little things.
On the other hand,it looks like shes acting a script.its so artificial
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
It is well ...cee-c is actually the double wahala of BBN 2018...am sure Tobi dad will assign some of his mopol security guards to guard Tobi ones he his out cause at this rate cee-c can kill him ..may God guide us!..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Alex wants to charge,

Tobi tells her not to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3328) (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)