Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910625 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Twoclans:

I don't know what is happening, but really are the organizers doing her any good. Please people should tweet to big brother to help her stop either with a freeze or something.
Hahahah, biggie loves this moment..
who no like to see mad woman dancing?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
simonjassy:

I wanted you to truly get my message... something like this happened last semester in my school.. if someone is temperamental,it is the person's fault..wife beaters usually give that excuse that it was their wife that pushed them to beating the crap out of them..
support ceec if u want but don't let it support for her blind ur rationality
I don't like to see the word rape. I will get your message with the rape example.
Cee-C ranting is no new thing, more reason Tobi should avoid her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Keep your wise words dear. That one na lost case
lol. no game aside. I will tell him. at least then nerves don calm. I am learning from both the show and here As well.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:
My ceecified cousin just decamp! Hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Cecelia: Tobi talk, talk now

Tobi: I want to goan gossip

Me: please, kill me grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I am missing the drama...

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:

On the other hand,it looks like shes acting a script.its so artificial

Hahaha I heard shes acted on an show on dstv so who knows. This gal is full of drama grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
na now biggie remember to freeze them..hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
tortee:
It is well ...cee-c is actually the double wahala of BBN 2018...am sure Tobi dad will assign some of his mopol security guards to guard Tobi ones he his out cause at this rate cee-c can kill him ..may God guide us!..

Hahahahaha!!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Meanwhile, in the midst of all these brouhaha, don't get carried away and vote massively for the gee that kept his ground even in the face of provocation.

May we not encounter someone like Cee-Craze in our day to day activities

VOTE Tobi to 32052

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
tortee:
It is well ...cee-c is actually the double wahala of BBN 2018...am sure Tobi dad will assign some of his mopol security guards to guard Tobi ones he his out cause at this rate cee-c can kill him ..may God guide us!..

Hahahahaha!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Chai this is serious, but she asked biggie for a psychiatrist in one of her diary session. I wonder why he did not oblige her. That is not just fair. What if something happens to her?This is not just fair on the organizers. They should help her ASAP.

Biggie is not her family na, they should see to that when she gets back home. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Kudos to you cos most women will react
Please,just try what ceec is doing to ten random men today and see the difference.she even had to call ebuka inside the quarrell implying that she dated him.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Munzy14:

lol. no game aside. I will tell him. at least then nerves don calm. I am learning from both the show and here As well.
I feel pity for her, this show is not for people like her. She need to let go. The girl no easy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
That your baby needs some strokes of cane. grin

I wanted to flog her too but she made sense finally so I have forgiven her grin

Forgive her too, you wanted to swallow her before. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
Alex wants to charge,

Tobi tells her not to.
SHE WANTS TO CHARGE AFTER WRIITING AN APOLOGY LETTER AND HAVING SEX WITH TOBI... RIGHT? YEYE

CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATIONS.. LOL

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Alex don't free please
Fight
You have done it in the past
...fought Leo's fight (with Miracle)
Na the work wey you dey do
Mxm!

Cecelia of horror
Alex of not any better
It's a good final week for TV I guess
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:

Please,just try what ceec is doing to ten random men today and see the difference.she even had to call ebuka inside the quarrell implying that she dated him.
Good for them. Tobi is not a random man to her. They've been together for more than 2 months

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:

Cee c is ranting and raving.

For over 20 minutes.

She is just shouting and insulting tobi.

Tobi is just laughing at her.

O'O chimmm ,someone said biggie just frooze them. That is what he should have done since. Why allow someone rant for almost 30 minutes. I am not a CC fan but I don't think it's fair she should be allowed to go over board this is the final week.

Team Miracle please continue voting. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don't like to see the word rape. I will get your message with the rape example.
Cee-C ranting is no new thing, more reason Tobi should avoid her

okay...but ceec is like a ticking time bomb....we all know citizens will run away from a bomb but the police will try to stop it from exploding....
Tobi is the police here.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Biggie no get sense
Housemates freeze
And he went on commercials
Abi him electronic door spoil? grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
na now biggie remember to freeze them..hahahaha

As in,
Big brother didn't want us to miss any of the drama

Twale biggie grin
Lool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
tortee:
personally, am scared for that guy..
CeCe, can kill out of obsession.. that's why I laugh, wen some men with hairy balls say, CeCe types are good for relationships..
CeCe is a clear example of maryam sanda d husband killer.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:

AIRTIME OLD MAN, IS THIS HOW YOU REASON? LOL

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
jaxxy:

Hahaha I heard shes acted on an show on dstv so who knows. This gal is full of drama grin
I thought you use to support her.why call ebuka inside her madness? This girl will surely stalk tobi outside.she thinks shes the richest housemate.i dont think even rico will take this from her.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:

I wanted to flog her too but she made sense finally so I have forgiven her grin

Forgive her too, you wanted to swallow her before. grin
Lol.....I will still spank her small
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Team Nina please don't forget to keep voting for our queen kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
simonjassy:

okay...but ceec is like a ticking time bomb....we all know citizens will run away from a bomb but the police will try to stop it from exploding....
Tobi is the police here.
Good for him(Tobi), he should police well without gossiping about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
CEE-C TO TOBI-----EVEN OF YOU WIN THE MONEY, IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR NEW BEHAVIOUR.. IT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR FORMER BEHAVIOUR.. THEY WILL PITY YOU SO THAT YOU CAN USE THE MONEY TO BUY SENSE.....CHAI

And if cee c wins she will use all the money for psychological evaluation and therapy which will still not be enough.

She will need more money to buy medicine.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Lol.....I will still spank her small

Abeg na grin cheesy she made sense, abeg grin loool,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
[s]
thatigboman:
hater. It is only CeeC u see. U didnt see shameless alex and aunty tobi lying through their teeth
[/s]
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin grin

I am missing the drama...

I've been laughing nonstop. Ceec is... I don't know, words can't describe what I feel about her. grin cheesy

I think this particular fight is a script though, I don't want to believe this is one of her show of strength. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
oshe11:
lol....
Drop result on Weds
My leaks are mainly after correlation ooo
U can check out 3bear for raw data
hahahahahah. Steve or Nathan choose one?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2018
fitzmayowa:
They might lose this task presentation today...

Exactly! Thanks to HoH who can't control her emotions and bad behaviour. She will expose herself if care isn't taken. Pretending to be a better person when she clearly hasn't changed 1 bit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.