Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887489 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akorkor:
I think from now on people voting for Ceec should just rest because it’s obvious that she can’t win even if she’s topping the vote now

Win for where?? Her future husband too will be watching dis oo... Smh

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
lee818:
was that all!!!

Pls gist me from Miracle and CeeC's fight to the strike
I missed both
Watching now though
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
USELESS BIGGIE.... BUT TOBI WAS THE FIRST TO PROVOKE HER....

BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK AINT TRYING.. SHAME

This is my prayer for you.

When u get married (that is, if u are not a gay) I want your wife to swear at you the way Ceec sworn at Tobi this morning. Amen.

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Too defensive, accept you're wrong and move on

Exactly even wrong or right just move on

I still love Cee-C but just her defensive accept i hate!!!!!!!!!!
No human is perfect

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi is walking out..hahahaha

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Chai, Tobi is such a gentle soul.....

I'm learning to be a better man.

I trust myself, I for don slap and beat this girl up dey go Nigeria cheesy grin grin

Tobi went to provoke her. Physical abuse sends Tobi home. Hm's can insult themselves.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Let the voting continue.

SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Annnonymous: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
somegirl1:

Right here.
Some of us are objective, not biased, so we can admit that she went overboard even though she was provoked.
I wish her well and will continue to be objective but I think consequences for her behaviour are in order, unless of course her reactions have been exaggerated for the camera and she's not as unrestrained in real life. Miracle or Nina to win.

kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
From what tobi is saying now.

Cee c is completely at fault for everything happened and what started this drama this morning.

Ceee c has been starting drama since

Cee c wants to speak now.

They want to go outside.
Wrong idea... Tobin should just walk away, CeeCe WON'T CHANGE!!!
Oh good he has left

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
How can a so call lady sits and insults ones generation? why extend argument /quarrels to his generation?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why do I feel cee c wants to cry.

And tobu tried to settle things with her now.
Saw that it wasn't working and left.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Agbgift:
Tobi should not give this girl listening hear, this discussion is heading nowhere.

CeeC just disgraced herself and her family and she is still blaming Tobi for her foolishness...

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Too defensive, accept you're wrong and move on

I tot u are in support of her.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akorkor:
I think from now on people voting for Ceec should just rest because it’s obvious that she can’t win even if she’s topping the vote now

Just say you want us to give up grin. We are not..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
CeeC messed up big time, now she wants to be calm after the strike. She should just apologize and LET TOBI BE. Biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miracle or Tobi is going home with the money,cee c should forget it,and work on her behaviour.

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
For CeeC mind
Na drama make her pathetic minions
They vote her abi?

She has destroyed herself
Sold herself in a negative way
After someone will be talking
About Nina and Bambam's sex
But that is nothing compared
To these negativities coming out
Of one person.
Tobi was the only person who could
Put up with that negative energies for
3 full weeks!
It hurts me to see people dragging
Ceec's family into this....
But she's bringing it upon herself.
But i believe she chose this path
Her parents did their best...
She's an adult...
Have yu forgotten that Cece said that they all have the same character in dia family..She said they are all possessive..So pipu have the right to drag her family into the HIGIHAGA. sad

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Exactly even wrong or right just move on
I still love Cee-C but just her defensive accept i hate!!!!!!!!!!
No human is perfect
No human is perfect but this girl is something else. I just dey shake my head as I see the video. I like reality shows that's why I still manage to view this bbn a times. She is a huge disappointed

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi walks out on the bitter barrister..at this rate,i see alex or nina overtaking ceec

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

This is my prayer for you.

When u get married (that is, if u are not a gay) I want your wife to swear at you the way Ceec sworn at Tobi this morning. Amen.
THAT CAN ONLY HAPPEN TO A MAN LIKE YOU THAT BEHAVE LIKE TOBI
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
fitzmayowa:

CeeC just disgraced herself and her family and she is still blaming Tobi for her foolishness...

Good he walked away.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
At this point Miracle is soaring on their stupidity. That girl ruined her game. I for disqualify her if I be biggy

Ur truth surfaces in pulses, however u are still redeemable, unlike some other die hard CeeC ass-lickers. 1 credit for u today.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Please gist me
I stopped at when CeeC finished touching Nina's face and went to Alex and Tobi in the hammock area

Biggie went on advert and came back to Ceec telling Miracle all he ever does is to have mumu fights with Nina. Trust MeeMee! He told her to keep him out of her bullshii and mind her lonely self because he isn't Tobi that will take trash from her. Cecilia went to sit and Miracle asked why she was alone na? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
IsYou:
Miracle or Tobi is going home with the money,cee c should forget it,and work on her behaviour.
A minor thing that she should've overlooked. Stupid girl

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
TOBI JUST TOLD CEE-C THAT HE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR IT LIKE CEE-C.

SHAME ON BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK FOR GIVING ONLY CEE-C A STRIKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Awww

Tobi just told cee c to let it go that they just have few more days left.

He has walked away.

Alex should thank tobi and nina for keeping her calm, she would have been chilling with a strike.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
alarmednigerian:
CeeC messed up big time, now she wants to be calm after the strike. She should just apologize and LET TOBI BE. Biko
She is not ready to apologize.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reptyle(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:
TOBI JUST TOLD CEE-C THAT HE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR IT LIKE CEE-C.

SHAME ON BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK FOR GIVING ONLY CEE-C A STRIKE

Wow! You are just...something else. Kai!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
MrBigiman:

Ur truth surfaces in pulses, however u are still redeemable, unlike some other die hard CeeC ass-lickers. 1 credit for u today.
Lol, I'm neither here nor there. I have never seen her fight this messy but I still like her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

MAY GOD NOT STOP THE PROGRESS OF YOUR LIFE... CONTINUE

Amen oo my dear. He won’t

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Fadiga24(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm impressed by Alex's maturity today

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gboliwe:
PS: This is not my work. I copied it but it reflects my thoughts too. Her followers can decide to kill themselves if it bursts any nerve or artery as the case may be.

Cee-C

I was forced to watch the show constantly because of the quantum of bile she allegedly exudes. Never have I seen any human more cantankerous all my life. She does not need a mature man to handle her, she needs a qualified Psychiatrist with special emphasis on combating demonic infestation and self-consumption. I feel she is suffering from short people syndrome, hatredsia mixed with schizophrenia and mild psychosis.

She obviously needs psychological evaluation and medical attention more than she needs love or the prize money. She is bitter, passionate about absolutely nothing, with a strong character epitomising neither value nor vim, only victim and vulture.

She is a force with no content, power without direction and a deep representation of everything uncivil, indecorous and uncouth. She projects so much of herself into others, seeks to enter, consume and control whoever she picks on at will and expects them to be grateful for it. She has a knack for making a Miyonse out of a Tobi. Afterall, it's the all mighty Cee-C that is giving them the privilege of a friendship and an otherwise toxic relationship. She is a cat who sees a lion on beholding the mirror. She should probably give up being a Lawyer (not like she will make a good one anyways) and become a permanent evil character in a low budget Nollywood movie. She is a vile protagonist, a complete projectionist and a touchy soul.

For a person with no discernible talent, no culinary expertise, no known virtue, no set project to expend the prize money on, no apparent brilliance as evidenced from her less than inspiring, viral WAEC result and alleged serial failure of the Nigerian Bar final exams and her showing in the house, she should have long exited the show, but was kept back as a rebound competitor for its pure annoying entertainment, dramatic, intriguing and and nuisance value for all its worth.

Not only does she fight every moving thing on her way to nowhere, she fights in her sleep, her inability to mutter anything meaningful and hitchlessly without an annoying knack of clapping the back of one hand against the palm of another as though in a surreptitious bid to force sense into her otherwise openly, incoherent sentences give her away as an intellectual tatterdemalion and an inchoate stammerer receiving intensive care and speech therapy.

I actually think that she thinks too much of her uninspiring averageness and much touted high social status of her father who she feels keeps voting for her. Such a high thought from a low mind. No wonder, only her Father's employee reached out to her, unlike the others who had their families do the same. Maybe her relatives are even too ashamed to associate with her negativity and unwholesome character. Just maybe.

In a house where others have managed to find or fake love, form clicks and cliches, she managed to find bitterness in an otherwise hopeful place, eschewed strife where others found conviviality.

In a house where everyone endeavoured to sell themselves or their crafts, she managed to become a prayer point to every prayerful Nigerian mother-in-law. 'May my children not meet a Cee-C', they all chorus.

Until she changes that nefarious attitude, identifies what she wants and why she is so rude, she should prepare for a lifetime of dealing with herself alone, curtail the untamable monster within her and asking why no serious big brand with positive reviews and thoughts about what they represent will openly associate with her. Of course, she won't win the prize money.

To be continued....

This one go get phd untop Cee-C mata.. Lol.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3345) (3346) (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.