Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872683 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IsYou: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:
What a triple jeopardy for ceec today.from displaying extreme mental instability to being disgracefully and unceremoniously removed and dethroned as hoh and finally getting just a strike.shes the worst housemate in bba/bbn history
Sighs. Seconded.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

You should back everything with facts and objective and i never said family must teach you everything but her upbringing is very bad take it or leave.
but do you have facts? It is just what she is dishing we are seeing. Let's be objective like you said, we just might be blaming her family wrongly(i am not saying they might not be at fault). Pikin go become wetin e wan become las las
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:

You can as well tell Miracle or Tobi to stop voting as well since one will not win.

Looking at another angle, it's glaring Miracle cannot win since the owner of payporte said sex doesn't pay when Teddy A was evicted.

It’s okay. Let Sunday come.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
this is a lesson, to d organizers of bbn, no be everybody wey, wear cloth dey normal ,after body screening and all, mental screening should be done as well..if they had done that, we wouldn't be watching a mad woman live on screen..

This killed me grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thank you both
lee818 and Yumminayum for the gist

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tolex in the lounge.meanwhile let me go and find out more about the scuffle that happened at the senate today

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:
Thank you both lee818 and Yumminayum for the gist
You are welcome sweetheart!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny15: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
she even mentioned his family and generation... Tobi said that was the only thing that annoyed him..she still denied she ever said that...I can't deal mehn!

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
My sister, that's all no reasonable punishment.

My dear I am just so tired!!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 3:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
For those of You wondering why Tobi automatically started hating CeeC and befriending Mira, there goes your answer......

Biggie has been protecting this dude sinx day 1

We go use VOTE burst BBN and Heritage Faromeh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
I find stubborn ladies like CeeC interesting...The drama they bring into relationship/marriages gives sweet memories.
I like her o and wud want to marry a lady like her...They make good good and dramatic wives

However my vote goes to miracle

When ur middle meningeal arteries ruptures from the trouble induced HBP, u'll know that marriage is no kidstuff @ Circle of Willis.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:

So cee c fan dt said dtz ao dey change hoh in d last week of d game, shey dey av seen d reason y big brother dethrone her? Therefore, changing dem every week is not d rule, it's because of her attitude. Thank you
Biggie stated clearly that she misbehaved as hoh, and if it was earlier on in the game she acted like this while still hoh, she might have been prevented from subsequently becoming hoh. I like that biggie blasted her.

It was because of her actions that she was removed. To think that just yesterday, biggie pitied her and wanted her to taste hoh and made them give her, only for her to slap herself with it. Maybe she thought she was biggie's favourite and can do and undo. undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
this is a lesson, to d organizers of bbn, no be everybody wey, wear cloth dey normal,after body screening and all, mental screening should be done as well..if they had done that, we wouldn't be watching a mad woman live on screen..

Jezz, u dis babe. U are a clown, I like reading ur comments honestly

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
lee818:

My dear I am just so tired!!
Biggie better bring mature hms next season. Who dey fight for weeks with one person. Na full-time job? Nina body don cool toogrin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Alex is on a yobo level right now..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
The wise man that said "There's nothing hidden under the sun" was not mad.

Light will always overpower darkness. It has been proven both spiritually and scientifically. It is a basic law of nature.

Keep shining star boy.

Vote Tobi today

25 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reptyle(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

The only fault about her is the defensive part , she's a mature lady i just feel she should have learnt one or two thing before she got to this stage;
she should listen more or else no man will ever put her at home
#BabyMamaThing

The ability to accept fault and apologise is a huge attribute of maturity. Alex apologised to her even though I felt she did not have to as they were somewhat equally responsible for the drama between them.. That was an act of maturity. Cee-C was not even gracious enough to accept her apology and extend a hand of fellowship.

When she called Tobi after the strike, I thought she wanted to just say sorry. But no, she runs off on a tangent trying to guilt trip him for her misbehaviour. Tobi just walked up to her and accepted part responsibility for the sanction even though we all clearly saw he wasn't really at fault for today's drama. That is maturity.

She won't acknowledge her error; she wont apologise for anything; she has played the victim card from day 1; she is not particularly chummy with any of the other housemates...she needs to get help.

I am just glad Tobi walked away from all of that crap and returned to doing his task.

22 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Biggie better bring mature hms next season. Who dey fight for weeks with one person. Na full-time job? Nina body don cool toogrin

Damn I miss big brother africa, so much but I hate the gang up on nigeria by east and south Africans!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chai!

Ceec, we almost had this thing in the bag.

This was just the final week, you should have mellowed.

I understand you because I also had anger issues like you.

But unlike me, you don't even want to admit that you have a problem. And that would make it hard for you to even progress.
I hope you come out, see clips of your time in the house, identify your demons and fight them.

I still luh ya baby gurl but mehn....

[s]Lemme check if team Miracle is still selling forms.
[/s] grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by highpriestess: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
cee c is evil.
I can't deal biko.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
this is a lesson, to d organizers of bbn, no be everybody wey, wear cloth dey normal,after body screening and all, mental screening should be done as well..if they had done that, we wouldn't be watching a mad woman live on screen..
I am even more concerned about her supporters, too many crazy people walking the streets mehn

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
oshe11:
For those of You wondering why Tobi automatically started hating CeeC and befriending Mira, there goes your answer......

Biggie has been protecting this dude sunx day 1

We go use VOTE burst BBN and Heritage Faromeh

It might even be Biggie that set him up to go and provoke Cee-C amidst his sex rumours circulating to gain pity votes.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
am still asking, I want to know one unique feature of Cece..
apart, from being obsessed, malicious,vindictive
they call her "strong woman, but I call her " strong fufu"..coz there's nothing unique about dis girl, no intelligence, no good human relationship, no leadership quality..
amongst the remaining female housemates, she's d only one, that got HOH thru pity selection, and right now,it had been taken..
dustbin Nina,worked for her HOH, and maintained it till d end
indescive razz, Alex earned HOH, and was blissful and enjoyable.
poshed barrister, had hers out of pity, see d result..
awon strong women,tell me wetin una women leader,sabi do? she couldn't keep,and maintain her relationship in that house.

29 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Biggie to Tobi: As strong as a man may be, every man has a breaking point. Never loose gripe

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Shebi some have been saying that Tobi is a child. Would a child have behaved as maturely as Tobi did? Think before you talk.

Lmfao. My sis just said that it's like the juju Cee cee used in holding Tobi was in her hair all along and that no wonder she didn't change it for a long time grin grin grin.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by blackwidow123: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm so happy rai now...I wun even lie grin

God will continue to fight Tobi's battles, I swear. Today's incident was a jarring reminder for all those with short-term memory. The problem has always been CeeC. Today, we were once again reminded of how ignoble and pathetic she really is.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Thank you!
cheesy
YumMinayum
Did it look like Miracle was shipping Tolex!?
Kill me now
angry

Miracle can't be read, you only know or hear what he says with his mouth... I don't see him doing that though, he regards her as their sister. grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Annnonymous:
Make una no mind Cee C jorr...

The girl is just hor.ny grin
. Bitterly horn y grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
shezy:
pls it's still not showing bbn.kindky retry it thanks

i did and got this, pls be patient abit and keep checking also. sorry for the glitch

"Hello ,we are currently working on adding the bbn channel to your secondary decoder.Thanks for your understanding."
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:
Lesson to everyone out there

As a sociologist socialization is really important in every society the most important part of socialization is family. The family is the primary and most important part of socialization!!!

I just feel Cee-C is a soft lady things get to her easily that why she's like that, but her family didn't help her at all when it comes to her socializing with people.

No one is perfect

Thank God you added "I just feel"to ur post..Soft people are loving,kind,forgiving,compassionate,generous. All these we know ain't CeeC's traits.
If CeeC with a father and sibling can be as disgraceful as this, what would have happened if she were orphaned from birth.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
How do you explain Tobi who doesn't talk to Cee-C going to look for her trouble in the final week?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3347) (3348) (3349) (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.