Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3921760 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe, please how did people know Alex had an abortion? She said or they digged?

Nnaa ehn, this Alex and Tobi discussion sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:

Let me put you on the spot.if you were alex brother,who would you advise her to go for among all the men that showed intents?

1...IF YOU WANT A RESPONSIBLE GUY THAT WILL END UP MARRYING YOUR SISTER,I WILL ADVISE HER TO GO FOR LEO.

2...IF YOU WANT AN IRRESPONSIBLE GUY, THAT WILL PROMISE HER THE WORLD, FVCK THE HELL OUT OF YOUR SISTER, DISTROY HER WOMB WITH SERIES OF ABORTION, GOSSIP AND SHOW HER VIDEO TAPE TO ALL HIS FRIENDS,DO THRE.ESOME WITH HER, PASS HER TO ONE OF HIS FRIEND,THEN DUMP AND KICK HER ASS OUT ALL WITHIN 3 MONTHS, THEN YOU CAN CHOOSE TOBI FOR HER..

THE CHOICE FOR YOUR SISTER IS YOURS TO CHOOSE..

THANKS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
ibori1:

It is your love and votes for this girl that has destroyed her today. The more she stayed in the game the more she tarnished her image and that of her family. Did you bring her this far to embarrass herself, family, state and country at large or to win? How much money could erase all the atrocities she has commited in the game and in the minds of how people now perceive her.
Who will want a sadist for a friend?
Who will want a disrespectful and aggressive lady for a wife?
Who will want to hire a rude lawyer?
Other evicted housemates have left the game and imprinted good memories in the heart of the viewers, what memories of Ceeci do u have?
A good name is better than riches....bye!
just imagine this scenario....she is married. Her husband does something unfair, she protests. He will say " so you want to be doing me like that mumu tobi abi? I wee show you ayam a man" she goes to report to his family, they say "you want to start your madness here abi?" She goes to her family, they say "you better calm down, na husband house you dey" she goes to her friends, they will say she has started.
Why am I even writing epistle sef? In just a few words shaa, BBN didn't help her rep atall

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by imoniyi(f): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

But she kept insisting she will cook one and Alex was begging her (I initially didn't know there was an agreement or some sort) and then Miracle don cook one finish, she come decide she can eat two (and the way she was saying I didn't make anyone cook one #aizrolling)

What is Mxm please?

Just like hissing but not as deep as hissing.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oluwapomile1:
Eeghe, please how did people know Alex had an abortion? She said or they digged?

She said it herself.

Very annoying. Ceena were having something berra... undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
imoniyi:

Just like hissing but not as deep as hissing.

Oh. Thanks. I just tried it out grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

She said it herself.

Very annoying. Ceena were having something berra... undecided
Chineke Nna m shocked shocked Chim o... She said it? On this BBN shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Treasuredlove:
just imagine this scenario....she is married. Her husband does something unfair, she protests. He will say " so you want to be doing me like that mumu tobi abi? I wee show you ayam a man" she goes to report to his family, they say "you want to start your madness here abi?" She goes to her family, they say "you better calm down, na husband house you dey" she goes to her friends, they will say she has started.
Why am I even writing epistle sef? In just a few words shaa, BBN didn't help her rep atall

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

SHE SAID IT WITH HER WIDE MOUTH...

HOPE YOY ARE LISTENING TO HER AND TOBI'S SEX TALK? THAT IS WHY THEY ARE FRIENDS. THEY ALSO LEAK THEIR SECRETS UNKNOWINGLY WHEN THEY GOSSIP..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Where's MeeMee though?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Giel:
Tobi Nina and miracle won the rexona challenge (or they just won the drama? ) on Monday I think,
Was there a cash prize attached to it?
. Nope only d closeup challenge.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oluwapomile1:
She never said anything like that. That lie was cooked and served by Matilda

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
Treasuredlove:
nna eh, ndi ara batara afia here,

Imagine wetin human being post for here.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
dominique:

Nah, I've been a bit busy on and offline. I hardly have time to come here to read banters, most times I just skip through the pages.

So I managed to split 3800 web votes between between Cee-C and Nina. I wanted to some for Miracle but I know his massive formidable fanbase have him covered. May the housemate with the highest votes win as long as it's not the gossip mongering Tolex
Am shocked.but to me gossip on the show is not really harmful.seems you havent encountered worst things than gossip.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

She said it herself.
Please, when did she say this?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

i really hope its working this time

"Please be informed the BBN channel has been activated on your account. Kindly confirm viewing. Thank you."

Pllss sirj, ust called my wards and BBN channel is not showing. I don't know if u can help as I have stressed u so much. Thanks. IUC number 2020814714 kindly assist
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

Chineke Nna m shocked shocked Chim o... She said it? On this BBN shocked shocked

grin cheesy grin

Yessss oooooo. I think she said she was raped or so... Can't really remember.

Alexxxxxxx!!! This particular gist is bad. Mechionu small na! Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:
Team Alex and Nina an honest advice, stop wasting your votes...
Team alex,this is the cue to channel your remaining votes to your inlaw tobi.i believe its what alex would want

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
7Alexander:

During one of their truth and dare games.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin

Post their convo please.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

Pllss sirj, ust called my wards and BBN channel is not showing. I don't know if u can help as I have stressed u so much. Thanks. IUC number 2020814714 kindly assist
ndi big man, lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
7Alexander:

At least she could conceive and carry a pregnancy. Something I'm sure you can't, your semen will most likely be as sterile as your grammar
WELL,I AM STERILE WITH A FUNCTIONAL HOT BLACK DICK UNLIKE A CASTRATED EFFEMINATE LIKE YOU..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Ceec is the only one that has learnt nothing from bbn i guess.she passed through the house but no vice versa.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

Are you sure their subscription isnt due??

Let me send it again sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
7Alexander:

I think at the beginning of the show when all were struggling to outmatch each other with poverty talk and stories that touch.i think the pregnancy was for princess brother.i stand to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alheeri:

Sorry. Quoted you wrongly
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
dominique:

Nah, I've been a bit busy on and offline. I hardly have time to come here to read banters, most times I just skip through the pages.

So I managed to split 3800 web votes between between Cee-C and Nina. I wanted to some for Miracle but I know his massive formidable fanbase have him covered. May the housemate with the highest votes win as long as it's not the gossip mongering Tolex

Noooo
Miracle is not cover pls throw some vote for him pls

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin

The present gist abi? Maybe she is falling for Tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:
Team Alex and Nina an honest advice, stop wasting your votes...
WELL NOT REALLY A WASTE, WHOEVER COMES 5TH ,WILL BE THE ONE TO GO SWEEP THE STAGE FOR THE REAL FINALIST..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
7Alexander:

She never said anything like that. That lie was cooked and served by Matilda

YumMina also said same

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Alheeri:

All right, thank you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
7Alexander:

I won't be surprised if you're Sarrki's brother. All the signs are there

They are both blind supporters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.