Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3893451 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:
Team Alex and Nina an honest advice, stop wasting your votes...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Deadness

Lol, am so going to.miss this forum o grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Her sister oo.. She said her dad sent money to them always, and she always wastes hers on her friends.. And eventually go to her sister to borrow..

She said Theodora, is that her sister or bestie?

Alex lied, but answer my question before I continue.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:

I tire oh.her stories are full of inconsistencies and exaggerations.i hope shes not subtly asking begging tobi for 600k?
familiar right?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
I have enough time for bbnaija today.. So any twisted update would be straightened.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

She said Theodora, is that her sister or bestie?

Alex lied, but answer my question before I continue.
Theodora asogwa is the younger sister to alex asogwa..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
My baby Cee-c I love you just the way you are. You are there just for the game.. You re not cunny at all.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
This jobless one. Don't you get tired of jumping from post to post. You are lucky nairaland is a faceless forum if not ...hmmmmm...Sex this , sex that....its becoming stale....look for something new...and just like CeeC, you have nothing new to offer.
FIXE A DATE IF YOU HAVE THE MIND TO FACE ME ONE ON ONE... YOU CANT EVEN LOOK ME IN THE EYES NO MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE..

I WILL END UP EATING YOU LIKE SHAWARMA AND YOU WILL BE GLAD I DID.

DO I SOUND LIKE BOLO?

NINA IS A SENSELESS, DIRTY AND DUMB VILAGE SLUT

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

Hahaha... I thought there was a time you were liking her. During that Mina last strong fight

Yeah. I didn't catch up well on that ( small madam has refused I won't have peace here grin) Was grasping bits from discussing her menstrual cycle and how it stains her and all. And then they called the girl and her dad was laughing

I liked her for what she did but her bad don outdo her good. She should comman be going abeg...

My regards to small madam, be glad she hasn't started dragging remote with you for cartoons. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Highly unfair @ Miracle ma'am
You owe him one SMS, okay 3 (covers face)
You do not dislike him, just us nah
Please

Aight. I wasn't able to get OTP for all the Sims I wanted to register so SMS it is. May the best HM win

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ZorGBUooeh: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
dominique:

Nah, I've been a bit busy on and offline. I hardly have time to come here to read banters, most times I just skip through the pages.

So I managed to split 3800 web votes between between Cee-C and Nina. I wanted to some for Miracle but I know his massive formidable fanbase have him covered. May the housemate with the highest votes win as long as it's not the gossip mongering Tolex
Oh!so yu are the mod banning team miracle fans for defending demselves against online bullies?Continue,Keep banning oo,the show will end on Sunday after which evry body go rest. undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

LOL...YOU THINK I SHADE PEOPLE WITH LIES LIKE YOU?
ASK YOUR OGAS IN THIS THREAD TO PROVE ME WRONG... YOU ARE A NOBODY AND DONT DESERVE MY ENERGY..

AKEX HAS HER FIRST ABORTION AT THE AGE OF 16/17..PRINCESS'S BROTHER WAS HER BOYFRIEND THEN..

YES, THE SAME PRINCESS THAT WAS PAIRED WITH BITTO IN THIS SEASON'S BBN.. THEY WERE THE FIRST TO BE EVICTED..

LOCAL VILLAGE NOVICE BOY LIKE YOU... TUFIAKWAAAAAAA
I maintain that your semen is as sterile as your grammar (I hope you have a biblical Onan in your life who can always help you).

Until you're able to impregnate a woman, Alex is still miles ahead of you. I won't be replying your inanities anymore.

Bye. Remember to eat some nuts, it'll help with the sterility

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
sodiamond:
My baby Cee-c I love you just the way you are. You are there just for the game.. You re not cunny at all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Owkies... She was talking about secondary school right, she was in the hostel?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Owkies... She was talking about secondary school right, she was in the hostel?
Yes.. Also remember she told khloe how she and her friends scale the fence constantly.
Next queshion.. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:
Unless something drastic happens,
Nothing can change now between today and tomorrow..
Who are you supporting?
Come to think of it Kano votes have not been added yet.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
True. I remember her saying it but not sure of the exact scenario.
YumMinaYum:

During one of their truth and dare games.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
This jobless one. Don't you get tired of jumping from post to post.You are lucky nairaland is a faceless forum if not...hmmmmm...Sex this , sex that....its becoming stale....look for something new...and just like CeeC, you have nothing new to offer.
So you still read that mad man post?? You are really trying if u do.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Theodora is her friend (bestie)
Or what have I missed?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
7Alexander:
I maintain that your semen is as sterile as your grammar (I hope you have a biblical Onan in your life who can always help you).

Until you're able to impregnate a woman, Alex is still miles ahead of you. I won't be replying your inanities anymore.

Bye. Remember to eat some nuts, it'll help with the sterility [/s]
LOL...I MAINTAIN THAT YOUR DICKIS DEAD LET ALONE BEING STERILE cheesy..

THERE IS NOTHING YOU DO THAT CAN RESURRECT IT.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Or what have I missed?
Sigh.. Theodora and collins are her siblings, her bestie is chiamaka or so.. Aunty 'sweetheart' is her aunt who did that video, also the mother of princess; the little who is late whom alex always talks about. Michael is her ex bf..
Alex has told tobi lots of things, listen to other housemates other than your fav..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Adexchelsea19:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Sigh.. Theodora and collins are her siblings, her bestie is chiamaka or so..

She has been so inconsistent and voluble with her stories
It's hard to keep up
Friend or sister
Poh ta to : po tay to
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Lmao...I dont read his jargons. But he wont stop quoting me.running from post to post like an animal on heat.Pathetic fellow.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Let me not talk first grin

Kano

Ogun

Abuja

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Yes.. Also remember she told khloe how she and her friends scale the fence constantly.
Next queshion.. grin

Thank you grin cheesy

Are you saying she constantly scaled the fence to go to the bank to withdraw money and go shopping with her friends?

Weren't the pocket money kept in charge of housemaster or housemistress?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
lol..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyflakes:

And now this?? grin grin grin .Nigerians! Your sense of humor is topnotch.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
dominique:

Aight. I wasn't able to get OTP for all the Sims I wanted to register so SMS it is. May the best HM win

Thank you
kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Or what have I missed?

Thank you! Darriz what I hear always but he Stans he, he should know berra. O'chim!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
This jobless one. Don't you get tired of jumping from post to post.You are lucky nairaland is a faceless forum if not...hmmmmm...Sex this , sex that....its becoming stale....look for something new...and just like CeeC, you have nothing new to offer.

Then why are celebrities, and the entire Nigeria mentioning her name. You bitter people, you are pained Team Cee-C is firmly behind her. Musicians that barely perform, someone like that Aramide no one cares to listen to her music someone that has never headlined her own show jumping to mention Cee-C name so she can be relevant.

When Cee-C wins on Sunday you can go complain to Africa Magic.

If Biggie dares give Champion Cee-C first runner up in Sunday, then that show is rigged.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) (3396) (3397) (3398) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)