Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876494 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tobi is a pure photographer, if he had cinematography knowledge, he would have suggested a one take for this task.. I wish I was there now..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
GoggleB:
I want to give Tobi 50 sms votes tonight.. TeamTobi
so?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BerryAnny(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:
1. Housemates exposes boobs
Nigerians: no problem, the show is for adult

2. Housemates engage in sex
Nigerians: No problem, they didn't force anyone to watch the show

3. Housemates deny their family
Nigerians: No problem, it is just for show

BUT

A female housemate overreacted to disgusting behaviours of a male colleague and all
hell is let loose and Nigerians suddenly remembered their morality. Even perpetual
single women who can't keep a boyfriend started offering moral advice.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Copied...
You dey mind them? Those silly things were nowhere to be seen when Alex and Koko were saying rubbish to Teddy but since they are at the receiving end now,they are going all haywire. Awon shameless hypocrites!!!
Just vote and continue to be voting for Cee C. Our girl must win the money come Sunday. Let's vote and vote over again. They can't pull us down.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

There's a task, they're to prepare a skit in pairs for minimie noodles. Alex chose Miracle, Ceec and Nina had no choice. cheesy

Tobi said they should try ballot but Alex was having none of that. Can't work with Nina because she doesn't take corrections bla bla...
Thank you very much
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
I actually hope Cee-C wins money this week because she's so not winning the grand prize

All the drama and foolishness she has displayed so far has to be worth at least N250k undecided

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
mercytripletz:

You can always do it without louding it.

Na so TeddyA take get 8% grin
Tobi and Teddy 8 no be mate for fan base, so there's no basis for comparison.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Favolly:
I actually hope Cee-C wins money this week because she's so not winning the grand prize

All the drama and foolishness she has displayed so far has to be worth at least N250k undecided
i wonder what you're worth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Favolly:

Cee c has won ludo, why do you guys refuse to acknowledge her win..

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
GoggleB:
I want to give Tobi 50 sms votes tonight.. TeamTobi
Thank you... SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052. God bless!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Tobi and Teddy 8 no be mate for fan base, so there's no basis for comparison.
Dancing like clowns in balogun does not equal votes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

so funny, i forgot to laugh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anyone in Enugu here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
MIRACLE AND ALEX SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED..... TOBI IS REALLY HELPING THEM TOO MUCH WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:
Tobi is a pure photographer, if he had cinematography knowledge, he would have suggested a one take for this task.. I wish I was there now..

Are you good with photography?
I want to take it up as a hobby
But I can't even use my phone well cry

If yes can mention you elsewhere
At least to know the best settings for my phone camera for now (when I learn can invest in a real camera)
I am interested in taking photos of nature and my travels
Sorry to bother you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
QueenBeeQBQ:
1. Housemates exposes boobs
Nigerians: no problem, the show is for adult

2. Housemates engage in sex
Nigerians: No problem, they didn't force anyone to watch the show

3. Housemates deny their family
Nigerians: No problem, it is just for show

BUT

A female housemate overreacted to disgusting behaviours of a male colleague and all
hell is let loose and Nigerians suddenly remembered their morality. Even perpetual
single women who can't keep a boyfriend started offering moral advice.

What a bunch of hypocrites!

Copied...

I tire sis. The hypocrisy is too much. They all shouting she needs help she needs help. Will she get help by hating? If everyone hates her who helps her then? One of the reasons I use my resources to rout for her is cos of this massive hatred. They indirectly do what they are accusing her of by massive hatred. As if they are better. This attitude is why we have many suicidal cases in Nigeria.

Anyway sha her real fans still love her regardless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Behave grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:

lemme just faint rainow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:

Sebi Sunday don almost reach, we go know if e equal to votes or not...I will advice you ask for your doctor to be on standby cuz I wouldn't want you to die of heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
Favolly:

This one weak me lmao!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rOsy247(f): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ekiseme:

Zero naira. They all have opinion cos they have phone to type. Funny enough some of them live in batchers yet be forming what I don't know on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 9ja4eva: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Enugu represent jare

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ekiseme:
Keep on wondering

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Are you good with photography?
I want to take it up as a hobby
But I can't even use my phone well cry

If yes can mention you elsewhere
At least to know the best settings for my phone camera for now (when I learn can invest in a real camera)
I am interested in taking photos of nature and my travels
Sorry to bother you
Thanks
I do photography and cinematography..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Giel:

Behave grin
Yes ma..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
All her tactics of the lying on Miracle's bed yesterday , e no pure ! ( in miracle's voice)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Yes ma..

Lol, don't mind me Sir grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
alarmednigerian:

Thank you very much

Uwlc. Sorry, it wasn't detailed like zozo06's. cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
Favolly:
Keep on wondering

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:
MIRACLE AND ALEX SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED..... TOBI IS REALLY HELPING THEM TOO MUCH WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES
Ceena refuses to ask for help..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
tsquaure:
All her tactics of the lying on Miracle's bed yesterday , e no pure ! ( in miracle's voice)

I don roll eyes tire. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Even miracle the advocate for picking papers didn't suggest that .. No love for this one o.. Moreover cee doesn't like alex nor miracle. So it's a very good pairing

Lol, are you referring to the teddy bear incident? grin if so, this is funny grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3396) (3397) (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.