Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873382 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Lol...

Team Miracle Abuja be doing the most. Yesterday, they invaded UniAbuja to get people to vote Miracle, today, dem enter Utako market.

I sha hope Miracle will dash all of them at least 10k for effort. No be beans to waka under Abuja sun
The one we have is enough for us

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

Are you sure their subscription isnt due??
Let me send it again sha
Called and confirmed its showing. Enuf thanks sir.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oluwapomile1:

600 gini shocked I thought her family is not that rich

She obviously came with the poverty story. Actually, it's close to a million. But, Tobi was shocked and had to ask how... She said she's been owing her since secondary school, her sec. School debt from her sister only rounded up to that 600k up there.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina singing 'mama you too much o, you give me indomie, indomie sweet well well ' grin

Babe dn forget say na minimi noodles them dy chop and not indomie grin

My nina le

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Nina

grin

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Sebi Sunday don almost reach, we go know if e equal to votes or not...I will advice you ask for your doctor to be on standby cuz I wouldn't want you to die of heart attack.
Anything that makes you feel better.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Sorry, her sister rather. I don't know oooo. shocked

Babe that your daughter is singing: mama you too much ohhhh, you give us Indomie shocked shocked she is doing that while wearing minimie T-shirt for their presentation.

Is indomie a sister brand to minime noodles?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
RedDistrict:
Nina singing 'mama you too much o, you give me indomie, indomie sweet well well ' grin

My nina le

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Nina

grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ahswear, I died! Nina is something else. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by helfhelm(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina ehn.. promoting indomie for minimi task. grin.nawa for dis gal..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Better people

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

My nina le

VOTE Miracle

VOTE Nina

grin

That's a classic example of how to lose a challenge...

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Babe that your daughter is singing: mama you too much ohhhh, you give us Indomie shocked shocked she is doing that while wearing minimie T-shirt for their presentation.

Twoclans!!! Iyamm shook embarassed embarassed grin

Ni Ni! I can't even fault you, I still call other brands indomie but na task be this, get sense. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

Called and confirmed its showing. Enuf thanks sir.
see this one, mmacha lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
helfhelm:
Nina ehn.. promoting indomie for minimi task. grin.nawa for dis gal..

She deserve better slap for this crappy goof, she might just have cost them the prize...SMH

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Biggie should Freeze her na....

Is this how she wants to disgrace me after pitching tent with them?

Well, All noodles are INDOMIE to an Average Nigeriantongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

She obviously came with the poverty story. Actually, it's close to a million. But, Tobi was shocked and had to ask how... She said she's been owing her since secondary school, her sec. School debt from her sister only rounded up to that 600k up there.
Ahn ahn.. No no no.. She said it that things got bad for her dad.. She never said she's from a poor home..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lool Nina oo, iti ajoka. Chai! Chai! There is God oo.

Mmadu adighi mma I di ka onu akoro ya.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cee c can't be professional for once..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
I dey shame lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Twoclans!!! Iyamm shook embarassed embarassed grin

Ni Ni! I can't even fault you, I still call other brands indomie but na task be this, get sense. kiss

Almost everybody does the same thing, every detergent is omo.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
This CeeC sef grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tobi and Ceecee again, Tobi trying to help and Ceecee giving her crappy attitude, will ceecee ever learn

This is just terrible...

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:

Ahn ahn.. No no no.. She said it that things got bad for her dad.. She never said she's from a poor home..

I didn't attribute her poverty tales to her past na...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
neolboy:

Reading your comments most times makes me scream and feel like smashing my phone against the wall
You are too immature for Nairaland
You never grow up
Pls remind me of your age again and your educational status because your writing skills are very poor
What a slowbie

I must give you kudus for reading him/her

I never could....never will.....the caps is offensive

......to be honest am taking your word for it that

His posts are offensive as well

It would be double jeopardy for me to read her/his

Write up in addition to the caps

I quoted him yesterday......to be honest, it was the screen shot attached

To his post about Toracle that caught my attention

But hey.....what you don't know can't hurt.....I don't him read, so cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Tobi and Ceecee again, Tobi trying to help and Ceecee giving her crappy attitude, will ceecee ever learn

This is just terrible...
And they attack alex for fleeing such attitude..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I didn't attribute her poverty tales to her past na...

Lol.. I love this back and forth tho
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
badinfluence:
Cee c can't be professional for once..

I just pity her colleagues, it will be very difficult to work with her...

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ceena = beautiful nonsense. cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
I love Tobi's spirit tonite... No time for CeCe negative vibe..I hope biggie no wan beg tobi..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogaJona(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
God bless Rico Swavey that Emotion track nah banger, always on repeat. see talents that needed the money not the likes of miracle, tobi

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nina= Dumb

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
lipsrsealed
cry
lipsrsealed

Biggie thank you for the tip for the all girl duo
Toxic babe Mizz Petulance
Eishhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (3398) (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.