Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3916127 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good, I dey Mr Carrotgrin hungry girls from dustbin just dey show themselves sincegrin
nor mind them, them dey try first lady like you..
List their monikers give me, make i use them for trolling..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
We are all winners dear, no need for fight after the show
Lol Onyi but u were supposed to feed that guy with his own cum after the victory.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:
you will find out on Sunday, like everyone else.

Not like most people won't dispute it if I said it here
YEA...WE ARE ALL AWARE OF THE WINNER.. I JUST FINISHED EATING NKWOBI WITH STEVE SEF...YEYE
YOY CAN ONLY FOOL YOURSELF SAME WAY YOU SAID LOLU WONT BE EVICTED LAST WEEK ONLY TO QUICKLY RUN TO EDIT IT AFTER YOU WERE DRAGGED AND DISGRACED.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ksslib:

lol.. In my personal opinion, I don't think Tobi & Alex can ever date. I don't think there'll ever a Tolex sha
And you want ceebi abi?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Prophet of doom!!! You don reach here? grin cheesy
Hawk black na you be this abi?

.make i give you prophecy?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
styrese:
Lol Onyi but u were supposed to feed that guy with his own cum after the victory.
grin no need for thatgrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
nor mind them, them dey try first lady like you..
List their monikers give me, make i use them for trolling..
Lol, I'm cool with everybody na people wet attack Cee-C dey vex me

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
We are all winners dear, no need for fight after the show
Na jez small trolling ooo, no fights at all... I don sabi ur moniker from way back on romance section ooo... U be old timer grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
akthedream1122:

YEA...WE ARE ALL AWARE OF THE WINNER.. I JUST FINISHED EATING NKWOBI WITH STEVE SEF...YEYE
YOY CAN ONLY FOOL YOURSELF SAME WAY YOU SAID LOLU WONT BE EVICTED LAST WEEK ONLY TO QUICKLY RUN TO EDIT IT AFTER YOU WERE DRAGGED AND DISGRACED.
Hahahahaha

knowing results is different from knowing how many people Ebuka plans to evict though.

And I believe she has given you guys more than subtle hints.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
MissCookie:
What if this thread gets locked or closed down immediately after the winner is announced? Lol, some people will literarily explode from the bile and anger in their system. grin
We will thread-jack any thread and mention our targetscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Borussia1:
Na jez small trolling ooo, no fights at all... I don sabi ur moniker from way back on romance section ooo... U be old timer grin
grin I no dey troll again. I don retire for una. Back then we dey troll without going personal but now them go even tell you your mama name and your family history. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IamAyobami(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
E no go be mistake.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Borussia1:
Tobi's fans should be the last people planning to troll anyone tomorrow .

Don't even log into Nairaland for your own safety.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
I still stand firm on it, CeCe is a strong fufu a very weak vessel whose strength is only shown wen it comes to grabbing dick..
and yes, if u re pained by my truth about CeCe, hide ur face under her flat ass,or better still use ur face as her butts pad.
ain't retracting, my words..

20 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hawk black na you be this abi?

.make i give you prophecy?

No sense, why you scatter my moniker like that? undecided

Oya na, let it be money related before I break your head... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ibk03:
The many faces of Tobi

Tobi of week 1-3
Tobi: CeeC, I don't care what anyone thinks about you.. U are being yourself and i respect that.. I don't care about ejatball these guys say about you..

CEeC: Tobi ubcare about what they say, when they were a talking about me, you acted like you were in support..

Tobi: CeeC I honestly don't care about what they think.. U are urself..

grin grin

Im starting to hv the feeling even if Cee c ended up with TeddyA from the very beginning of the show the outcome of the relationship might be thesame. I used to blame Tobi for her bad behavior but i hv my doubts now.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
ceec with her big forehead

LOSER grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
senatordave1:

Kai,your not objective afterall.if you can rewatch the clips,you will discover that ceec hates any girl partnered with tobi so she started hating alex first.i dont think alex hates her.tobi still has feelings for her so the hatred is not mutual but rather one-sided.just look at how tobi is playing with alex now,can he ever play with ceec that way?
Alex sided with Nina during the squable between Cee-C and Nina over cee-c's plate of food. Prior to this, Cee-C had already settled her issue with Alex after their first quarel and both were becoming or pretending to be friends until Nina issue with Cee-C. Alex has always hated Cee-C. She was just pretending to be a friend like she did to many of the hms.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamAyobami:
[/b] E no go be mistake, just go write ham down say Tobi go win tomorrow....make threebear just run comot here when e don happen. [b][b] E no go be mistake, just go write ham down say Tobi go win tomorrow....make threebear just run comot here when e don happen. [/b][b][/b] E no go be mistake, just go write ham down say Tobi go win tomorrow....make threebear just run comot here when e don happen.
lol I feel for you dear.
You spent about 300 naira voting him ....

I saw your six or seven "vote Tobi " texts ....

you'll be alright las las.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by akthedream1122: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
stephleena:

enter who? me...lol, yes I said CeCe's ass is a used Dunlop slippers, no apology.
WELL, SHE STILL GOT ASS... UNLIKE YOURS THAT LOOKS LIKE A USED ASS WIPE.. LET ME NOT EXPOSE YOU MORE.. WAIT TILL TOMORROW SINCE DOMINIQUE DONT WANT TO DECLARE TODAY A FREE FOR ALL..
YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO GAIN CHEAP ATTENTION.. BYE

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IamAyobami(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Borussia1:
Since the start of this week, the decampaigning on Tobi from team miracle, team Nina, and team CeeC was intense, yet we stood our ground. We never stopped campaign even for a moment.

From the Gossip angle, to saying he's Biggie's favorite, then it's heritage bank influencing the show, and finally the tribalism talks. All in the space of one week....

Haa! Iya yin, make Tobi just make mistake win lasan, olorun eniduro. This place go hot tomorrow evening pass the sun gan self...

Y'all should wait on it ooo, its coming for you. Sure pass death sef grin grin
E no go be mistake, just go write ham down say
Tobi go win tomorrow....make threebear just run
comot here when e don happen.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tomorrow, Miracle will be crowned winner of bbn3, take it or leave it. The only people I'm feeling pity for are the fans of evicted hms that voted for other people to spite Miracle and his fans, because you people are going to be the biggest losers. Like seriously, you guys really think you can scale through with your plans, you people really underestimated Miracle fans. Tomorrow is going to be a shocker. Diadem10 my friend, be ready to check yourself to the closest hospital in your vicinity because you are surely going to have a heart attack. I have really avoided trolls on this nairaland since 5 years that I joined but I just need to voice this out because the conspiracy was so much. Good luck to

Cee-c fans
Tobi fans
Nina fans and
Alex fans.

You all did your best.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Ceena, my girls be ganging up against Emonsters. Babies, just ignore abeg. We don't have strength. grin kiss kiss

like xriously, ceena nw? shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Neimar:
ceec with her big forehead

LOSER grin
Hmmm I hope u won't be among those that would drink their cum, if she is announced winner grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
senatordave1:

And you want ceebi abi?
Honestly, who he ends up with is not my major concern, so far he ends up with a good person that will always support him. My major concern for now is him winning the money.

And if after the show, he and Cynthia both have an intimate conversation on everything that has happened, what caused it, what her problem is, what he wants and what she wants etc.. And at the end they both come to the conclusion that they want to be together, then why not!

Na their Life. Na dem know wetin go make them happy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibori1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
styrese:
cos as a virtuous woman she no dey used to dat kind kissykissy lifestyle

LOL

she come wan learn na?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
I need a new moniker for trollinggrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
styrese:
Hmmm I hope u won't be among those that would drink their cum, if she is announced winner grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin I no dey troll again. I don retire for una. Back then we dey troll without going personal but now them go even tell you your mama name and your family history. grin
Abi ooo... I dey trouble some pass mad man wen I still frequent NL... Just a guest now and can hardly keep up, where are missclassy, sonofmark, Blackett, mrcock and all... Na better trolls way no go insult ur family be dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.