Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3932261 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Akorkor:

I wonder why people only think until you go to university before you can become a graduate. Nigerian youth needs to know that there are a lot of way /school you can attend to become a graduate not necessary universities. And being a graduate or being able to speak good English doesn’t make you great in life. Check it out, most people getting more money in this world are those that does not even know how to speak English. They should also note that English is not the only language we have and French is another most acceptable language in the world. So being a graduate is not a pre requisite to be a world known. So I support you
my dear, the problem is that most 'educated' Nigerians are highly ignorant

Education ought to make one's reasoning top notch, but many a time, you find that the way most 'educated' Nigerians reason, is no better than someone who may have never been to a school

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:
it doesn't take rocket science to be a graduate.

People with zero intelligence have graduated in Nigeria. People who have never been to lectures have graduated in Nigeria.

Let Lolu fly a plan one of these days, since being a graduate means you know it all.

Meanwhile, Miracle is a graduate. He graduated from an aviation school, so, he don graduate. Universities are not the only school someone can graduate from....as a graduate, I would think you would know that much undecided
It's something to be a graduate with good grades from prestigious 1st class universities such as UNN, UI, UNIBEN, UNILAG, OAU.
You wouldn't know this seeing that you're still squatting in uniabuja after so many probations.
If Miracle is a graduate from a technical school, Buhari is also a graduate. Funny enough, Miracle hasn't even graduated. Won't even be surprised if he has been withdrawn. Powede Temi graduated as a nurse and went on to become a pilot. Let Miracle goan pass his jamb first.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
diadem10:

Let Miracle become a gradaute first, like Lolu. Never mind, let him pass his jamb like Nina did, then you can come back to regurgitate rubbish from that bacteria infected rumen you called human stomach.
Like I stated earlier, I won't hesistate to attack every of your dumb post, if that will disengage you from your stupidity.
I'm ashamed on your behalf..

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Borussia1:
I guess the adage with said 20 kids cannot play for 20 years is accurate.

Those year was mad, ishi...love almost went crazy. She not only banned me, she also deactivated my account angry
grin then derailing was fun. I met my best friend through derailing. grin I miss Sexkillzz and oguagua and co. They can yab you till you deactivategrin Nl no sweet again grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
sukhothai:
I'm ashamed on your behalf..

You can be ashamed of the truth but it won't be for long.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hope these housemates can have a longer party today,

Maybe 2 hours.
I'm so glad DJ sose is coming back, he and consequence killed it for me.

DJ sose, the only DJ who dance pass the housemates grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Neimar:

nawa....Tobi for d Muller miracle for runnerup grin

Type no evil! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
when Alex was saying what if the winner gets to spend extra one week in the house alone.. the camera then focused on someone.??

all this people wey their mouth sharp now. sheybi we go see una when things go south tomorrow. hope una no go run like deelizabeth93..

diadem10 ksslib ..
prepare for the worst

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dominique please I beg you , in subsequent discussions on the way forward for nairaland, please you guys should develop a filter /block button. So that if someone is following a thread it's easy to just block some monikers comments from dropping on that person.

Eg:if giel is irritated at twoclans posts she can just block twoclans, that way she does not see twoclans posts /mentions and vice versa ,because honestly some personalities behind some monikers belong to the zoo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
diadem10:

It's something to be a graduate with good grades from prestigious 1st class universities such as UNN, UI, UNIBEN, UNILAG, OAU.
You wouldn't know this seeing that you're still squatting in uniabuja after so many probations.
If Miracle is a graduate from a technical school, Buhari is also a graduate. Funny enough, Miracle hasn't even graduated. Won't even be surprised if he had been withdrawn. Powede Temi graduated as a nurse and went on to become a pilot. Let Miracle goan pass his jamb first.
you must be another one of those educated illiterates littering Nigeria

An honest waste of time and intelligence really, I hope Lolu is not as clueless and ignorant as you obviously are.

What a waste cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Guys, Congratulations in advance. IMHO, There won't be need for any trolling. Afterall it is just a show meant for our viewing pleasure. I am missing this place, in advance, already. I must confess, following these thread in addition to my cool vacation made my annual leave this year a special one................ Voting for Miracle was something i will always be glad i did, he is such an amazing person whose hunger for success in everything makes his co competitors apprehensive. .................... I have found highly intelligent people on this thread just catching fun..................... As the penultimate active day of this thread, i will love to appeal to personalities behind monikers, whose comments were always laced with abuses, to always learn smile over POV they dont agree with......................... Team Miracle my dancing shoes set for action. ..................€€€€€€€££££££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩$$$$$$$$$$.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by topaz321: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
People will be shocked by tomorrow result.
That's all I can say. People think this year would be as predictable as last season where everybody already knew the winner before it was announced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Type no evil! angry angry

lol.....it's miracle vs tobi vs madam ceec grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
It's seun you'll mentioñ though. He is the owner.

Twoclans:

in subsequent discussions on the way forward for nairaland, please you guys should develop a filter /block button. So that if someone is following a thread it's easy to just block some monikers comments from dropping on that person.

Eg:if giel is irritated at twoclans posts she can just block twoclans, that way she does not see twoclans posts /mentions and vice versa ,because honestly some personalities behind some monikers belong to the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
sunnyflakes:
Guys, Congratulations in advance. IMHO, There won't be need for any trolling. Afterall it is just a show meant for our viewing pleasure. I am missing this place, in advance, already. I must confess, following these thread in addition to my cool vacation made my annual leave this year a special one................ Voting for Miracle was something i will always be glad i did, he is such an amazing person whose hunger for success in everything makes his co competitors apprehensive. .................... I have found highly intelligent people on this thread just catching fun..................... As the penultimate active day of this thread, i will love to appeal to personalities behind monikers, whose comments were always laced with abuses, to always learn smile over POV they dont agree with......................... Team Miracle my dancing shoes set for action. ..................€€€€€€€££££££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩$$$$$$$$$$.
Hahahaha my dear sunnyflakes, Hope u don't regret ever putting on those dancing shoes tomorrow if ur shocketed grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
nazablossom:
really? I'm seriously waiting for you to go down on me. Please don't hesitate.

***Shakes the silly thought outta his headcheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:
my dear, the problem is that most 'educated' Nigerians are highly ignorant

Education ought to make one's reasoning top notch, but many a time, you find that the way most 'educated' Nigerians reason, is no better than someone who may have never been to a school

True and that’s why we are where we are today

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Guys the next real deal is getting your voters card........................... Please if you haven't registered try and do so..................... Your vote is your power......................... Gradually we are getting there........................ Nigeria must be rescued. ......................... And also dont forget, stay detribalized.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:

An honest waste of time and intelligence really, I hope Lolu is not as clueless and ignorant as you obviously are.

What a waste cry

Lmao. If people could call Buhari an illiterate, why can't we label Miracle the same?

Yeah, everything is not about education but you don't have to be as empty with nothing except the ever elusive pilot dream as Miracle nor constantly drill down our throat about education not being the 'be all' just as Miracle gossiped about Lolu with Tobi and Nina.

That's my problem with Miracle.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
oshe11:

***Shakes the silly thought outta his headcheesy
lol, oshe your mind don dirty. I no even think go that side sef, LMAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
safarigirl:

What a waste cry

Very true. That is why the country is where it is. I can't believe such mentality is still common.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
styrese:
Hahahaha my dear sunnyflakes, Hope u don't regret ever putting on those dancing shoes tomorrow if ur shocketed grin

Not at all my dear, in life i have learnt to be prepared for any eventuality. Nothing will take me by surprise. All finalists are winners, though only one goes home with the prize .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
topaz321:
That's all I can say. People think this year would be as predictable as last season where everybody already knew the winner before it was announced.

There won't be any shock as long as there are no manipulations.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Zozo has all my respect forever. I've unbiased and prompt analysis the whole week, and as BBN ends I am impressed deep inside that Nigerians are talented, even more than we know. Mr Bigiman, Senetor Dave and Zozo definitely should be the most sincere men on BBN thread this year. @ least Senator apologized for any wrong doing.

I am where I have to watch Al-Jazeera the whole day despite no interest in the world market, but Zozo keeps making a way.

Thanks Zozo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Not at all my dear, in life i have learnt to be prepared for any eventuality. Nothing will take me by surprise. All finalists are winners, though only one goes home with the prize .
Good to know, just preparing u to avoid High bp undecided u know I admire ur humility kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
nazablossom:
lol, oshe your mind don dirty. I no even think go that side sef, LMAO grin
Hahahahaha

No mind me o jarè

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Twoclans:

Very true. That is why the country is where it is. I can't believe such mentality is still common.
The problems in this country have to do with dumb folks that are cutting corners whether in technical schools or universities. Until we curb these acts, we can't ever get it right.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
This miracle ....right In front of my screen

Is the miracle of week one to week two grin

An enigma !

Would give anything to get into this guy's head for a sec

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Threebear:

your cellulite must have eaten deep into whatever is left of your brain cells if you think I was busy counting the number of celebs rooting for different housemates.

I know of what happened on Wednesday ,where a certain group of people took a reaction preceded by an instigation and used it to charge a very tribal campaign.

of course you'd deny it because you are just as guilty .

I saw through your facade in just a second ,and all there was ,was emptiness ,shallowness and insecurity. I mean your second moniker is body oncheche ,that already explains your try hard conviction to accept your natural undesirables .

of course ,you'd tell me to go to bed .

you earn your keep on your back ..

reason you're fat.
Do I think you were busy counting the number of celebs? Is the Pope Catholic? Are you a jobless, idle troll? Lol yes basically

Lol aren’t you the same person who said you had 6 days of little sleep over a TV show? Plus asides it not being hard to believe, you wrote out an entire list of said celebrities in an earlier post you dingbat

Your initial point was that the show had turned tribal based on ‘Yoruba celebs springing up to support Tobi,’ now the story has changed

Lol bodyonchecheche are the lyrics of one jamming song, if I were or cared about any of those things I wouldn't have my pics plastered all over the website lol keep your psychological projections and jankara psychoanalyses to yourself

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
topaz321:

Nothing like shocker tomorrow. This Big brother has been all too predictable and the Nigerian factor made it so. I hope they honestly repent next year. The only surprise would be Alex or Nina winning, and it's obviously not happening. The number of troubled people in this world makes it no surprise if CeeC wins, Tobi's father can buy the show, and Miracle has the most fans. Do your maths and equates to that of Mr Bigiman, the most sincere man around.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
ibkayee:

Do I think you were busy counting the number of celebs? Is the Pope Catholic? Are you a jobless, idle troll? Lol yes basically

Lol aren’t you the same person who said you had 6 days of little sleep over a TV show? Plus asides it not being hard to believe, you wrote out an entire list of said celebrities in an earlier post you dingbat

Your initial point was that the show had turned tribal based on ‘Yoruba celebs springing up to support Tobi,’ now the story has changed

Lol bodyonchecheche are the lyrics of one jamming song, if I were or cared about all those things I wouldn't have my pics plastered all of the website lol keep your psychological projections and jankara psychoanalyses to yourself
I have seen a moniker here called bodyonchecheche cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
diadem10:

If Miracle is a graduate from a technical school, Buhari is also a graduate. Funny enough, Miracle hasn't even graduated. Won't even be surprised if he has been withdrawn. Powede Temi graduated as a nurse and went on to become a pilot. Let Miracle goan pass his jamb first.
What is the big deal in passing jamb. Do you think Aviation school admits everyone who applies to be a student. For your information, you have to pass through an examination and other screening process more rigorous than that used in admitting students into a university.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.